3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

New cheat from R*

skippysweet

man i wish they would have givin the Recerute anyone (AK) edition .. damn them

or gave out the rest of the 14 Codes .. lol .

maybe in a bit .. well edision dont have may more to look for .. that kind of a good thing .. keep up the good work Edison

all add discriptions to the main list on my database for the Button Cheats probably tomorrow ..

rampage_ani.gif

There seems to be 2 "Never Get Hungry" cheat. If you look in the magazine where Rockstar gave us some cheats...............

Never Get Hungry: Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, L1, L1, L2, R1, R1, R2 ----> This is the new one from Rockstar!

Never Get Hungry: Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Up, Square, L2, Up, X

rampage_ani.gif

There seems to be 2 "Never Get Hungry" cheat. If you look in the magazine where Rockstar gave us some cheats...............

Never Get Hungry: Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, L1, L1, L2, R1, R1, R2 ----> This is the new one from Rockstar!

Never Get Hungry: Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Up, Square, L2, Up, X

its probably becuase there is more then one combination for the codes .. i think there is 2 combos for most of the Cheats ..

my san andreas lol i only used 17 cheats, in the stats it said and my ps2 broke!! sum reason it keeps making a *BUZZZZ* noise when it reads ANY disc now suicidal.gif and san andreas wont even go past the credits angry.gif sum1 gimme advice, or if not im waiting 4 tha pc version devil.gifthat_guy2057_evilgrin.gifthat_guy2057_evilgrin.gifdevil.gif

1st: thanks for the email notification about the scanned article skippysweet!

2nd: i read on the german website (http://www.opm2.de/) of a german gamesmag ("playstation 2" the official magazine) that they have "all cheats" of gta sa inside its current issue, but i don't know yet if those cheats they have inside are really "all" cheats for the game or just those cheats we already know, but i will take a look at it tomorrow, when i go to a kiosk in germany, hope they will have some new cheats inside, if they have new cheats i will post them, if not -> bad luck..

greetings from germany

update:

on our german forum a member wrote that this issue of the "playstation 2" magazine did not have any new cheats inside, so i will have to wait till someone comes out with new cheats ph34r.gif ps.: what do you think? does r* read these threads sometimes? maybe i should say that a friend of mine worked for EA^^ lol.gif .. anyway -> r* if you read this -> i like your work, hopefully you will bring out some infos about gta for psp in near future, i really would like to see it soon smile.gif greetings from germany

Edited by [enforcA]

rampage_ani.gif

I know this is not the right time & place to ask this and it's off-topic, but will GTA PSP come out in Canada tomorrow (at April 15) or May? 'Cause it said in a small magazine that it would come out at May..........

Cheats Left:

--Rain/Fog Weather

--Cloudy Weather

--All Cars Have Nitro

--Spawn Hunter

--Spawn Tanker

--Chaos Mode

--Peds Attack 2/3 ????

--Recruit Anyone (AKs) (Maybe This Cheat Does Not Exist.......)

--Have Groucho Gear (Rural Clothes)

--Max All Vehicle Stats (Driving, Flying, Bike, Cycling)

--Infinite Ammo

--Hitman Stat for All Weapons

--Max Respect

--Max Sex Appeal

--Cheap Cars

I wonder if Rockstar will release the above cheats soon enough..............

Now that edisoncarter is finding cheats for GTA: San Andreas, can he do that for the GTA on the PSP or on the next GTA game?

There are 15 known cheats that are unreleased now..................

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

edisoncarter

man i wish they would have givin the Recerute anyone (AK)

I don't think there is a Recruit Anyone (AK) button code.

BiggStankDogg

I would look into that basketball theory. They say "cause the bal's in your court" and picture CJ in front of the house with the basketball court. My guess is that it lets you hit shots outside the fence...

rampage_ani.gif

I know this is not the right time & place to ask this and it's off-topic, but will GTA PSP come out in Canada tomorrow (at April 15) or May? 'Cause it said in a small magazine that it would come out at May..........

Cheats Left:

--Rain/Fog Weather

--Cloudy Weather

--All Cars Have Nitro

--Spawn Hunter

--Spawn Tanker

--Chaos Mode

--Peds Attack 2/3 ????

--Recruit Anyone (AKs)

--Infinite Ammo

--Max Respect

--Max Sex Appeal

--Cheap Cars

Now that edisoncarter is finding cheats for GTA: San Andreas, can he do that for the GTA on the PSP or on the next GTA game?

I didn't know there was a "cheap cars" button cheat to find. I thought there were only 14 left after Rockstar released the Elvis cheat. confused.gif

rampage_ani.gif

Cheats Left:

--Rain/Fog Weather

--Cloudy Weather

--All Cars Have Nitro

--Spawn Hunter

--Spawn Tanker

--Chaos Mode

--Peds Attack 2/3  ????

--Recruit Anyone (AKs)

--Infinite Ammo

--Max Respect

--Max Sex Appeal

--Cheap Cars

I didn't know there was a "cheap cars" button cheat to find. I thought there were only 14 left after Rockstar released the Elvis cheat. confused.gif

rampage_ani.gif

"Cheap cars" are "Sh*t Cars"

ya i kinda noticed that to i did not find it yet in the 92 jokerd vers but it is in the Cheat section .. im thinking that may have been what the blank cheat is now .. but u never know .. untill u find it and i retest all them Jokerd button cheats .. again ..

but it should be there .. Unless its mixed in with another code affect and is not only AK ver .. kinda like a few other always on code ..

all find out in a bit ..

Cheats left to find are

Max All Vehicle stats (Driving, Flying Bike, Cycling)

(Unreleased)

Infinite Ammo

(Unreleased)

Hitman In all weapon

(Unreleased)

Max Respect

(Unreleased)

Max Sex appeal

(Unreleased)

AKs launchers Recruit (Anyone)

(Unreleased)

Peds Attack 2/3 this and peds attack 3 maybe the same code.

(Unreleased)

Chaos mode - True Riot mode

(Unreleased)

All Cars Have Nos

(Unreleased)

Spawn Hunter

(Unreleased)

Spawn Tanker

(Unreleased)

Weather Rain/Fog

(Unreleased)

Weather Cloudy

(Unreleased)

that should be the rest of them .

MissileDefender

ya i kinda noticed that to i did not find it yet in the 92 jokerd vers but it is in the Cheat section .. im thinking that may have been what the blank cheat is now .. but u never know .. untill u find it and i retest all them Jokerd button cheats .. again ..

but it should be there .. Unless its mixed in with another code affect and is not only AK ver .. kinda like a few other always on code ..

all find out in a bit ..

Cheats left to find are

Max All Vehicle stats (Driving, Flying Bike, Cycling)

(Unreleased)

Infinite Ammo

(Unreleased)

Hitman In all weapon

(Unreleased)

Max Respect

(Unreleased)

Max Sex appeal

(Unreleased)

(Unreleased)

Peds Attack 2/3 this and peds attack 3 maybe the same code.

(Unreleased)

Chaos mode - True Riot mode

(Unreleased)

All Cars Have Nos

(Unreleased)

Spawn Hunter

(Unreleased)

Spawn Tanker

(Unreleased)

Weather Rain/Fog

(Unreleased)

Weather Cloudy

(Unreleased)

that should be the rest of them .

Thats bollocks though

Techically those cheats arnt exactly fun like..... Recruit people with AK

Negative gravity etc

(Unreleased)

Im sorry i didnt get that? Aks Launchers recruit? dontgetit.gif

Thats bollocks though

Negative gravity etc

(Unreleased)

lol oops just a error .. its just AKs Recruit (Anyone) its just from me copy and pasting things that will happen tounge.gif

what u mean by "Thats bollocks though" if u mean someone elts came up with this list of unknowns then u have been missinformed . tounge.gif all button cheats have been found well kinda .. the button for the codes have not been found but if u have a Gs or a cheat divice u can have fun with all the Button cheats tounge.gif i already have all 91-92 for the Cheat divices thats the list that we are using its the same list as what Edison will find when he is finding the buttons .. just he is finding all the buttons all i did was find the in game code to the button codes . tounge.gif

Keep up the good work withthem Buttons Edison ..

edisoncarter

Skiller, notice in your Cheat Active Jokered list, there's no Recruit Anyone for AK's. In the other list, the one that just sets the flag, it's between Recruit Anyone 9mm and Recruit Anyone Rockets, but on the actual Cheat Active Joker list, Hillbilly Theme is there instead and AK isn't on the list. If there was a button code, it should be in that list between the other two Recruit Anyone cheats. It's a shame because Recruit Anyone AK's would have been the best one.

SPLAT....opps
Skiller, notice in your Cheat Active Jokered list, there's no Recruit Anyone for AK's. In the other list, the one that just sets the flag, it's between Recruit Anyone 9mm and Recruit Anyone Rockets, but on the actual Cheat Active Joker list, Hillbilly Theme is there instead and AK isn't on the list. If there was a button code, it should be in that list between the other two Recruit Anyone cheats. It's a shame because Recruit Anyone AK's would have been the best one.

So there wont be any recuit anyone with a AK cheat...Damn thats the one I was wated to get to play around with.

i think we will have all the codes before the pc release. so u just gotta wait or edison carter can get them for us. for sumreason it seems alot of parts for sanandreas were unfinished or cutted out, unlike vc and gta 3. but i guess it also kept gamers intrested becus they either wanted to get andro or interior universe is preety cool. sorry off topic.

Skiller, notice in your Cheat Active Jokered list, there's no Recruit Anyone for AK's.  In the other list, the one that just sets the flag, it's between Recruit Anyone 9mm and Recruit Anyone Rockets, but on the actual Cheat Active Joker list, Hillbilly Theme is there instead and AK isn't on the list.  If there was a button code, it should be in that list between the other two Recruit Anyone cheats.  It's a shame because Recruit Anyone AK's would have been the best one.

thing is the order is diffrent from that of what the allways on ones are set since in all actuality for the always on ones im just setting flags .. in the section that controles the always on functions (aka the on off button cheats)

i just had helpf from a friend and now have all 92 joker codes on my CB i will be testing them with in a few days .. and finding out witch is witch .. edison if u would not mind helping me test them that woudl be great .. just pm me and all email u the file .. to upload to your CB9

Edit:

Testing have up to 49 testing rest tomorrow

man dthought that would have took a lot longer man its nice when u dont have to imput all them damn things lol.. all be testing the rest tomorrow .. tested 49 of them with in 10 mins .. (had 49 of them on lol) so the first 49 on the list are the real names .. so have fun ..

Edited by Skiller

MissileDefender
Thats bollocks though

Negative gravity etc

(Unreleased)

lol oops just a error .. its just AKs Recruit (Anyone) its just from me copy and pasting things that will happen tounge.gif

what u mean by "Thats bollocks though" if u mean someone elts came up with this list of unknowns then u have been missinformed . tounge.gif all button cheats have been found well kinda .. the button for the codes have not been found but if u have a Gs or a cheat divice u can have fun with all the Button cheats tounge.gif i already have all 91-92 for the Cheat divices thats the list that we are using its the same list as what Edison will find when he is finding the buttons .. just he is finding all the buttons all i did was find the in game code to the button codes . tounge.gif

Keep up the good work withthem Buttons Edison ..

Well, fun cheats are fun, if it just changes ur status etc. its not really fun...

Abit bollocks cause there is no more fun cheats, well supposidly

Anyway, There isnt a "Change into ped" cheat, simply cause if u try and change ur cloths, while ur skin is a ped, the game will crash

Same for VC, Change cloths with ped skin on, it crashes

N im having some trouble with the ARMax codes... no one seems 2 be able to help

true riot and peds attack you 2/3 are the only decent button cheats to look forward to, the rest of the unreleased button cheats do sound very boring indeed, I hope the peds attack you 2/3 button cheat doesn't make the peds run away like chicken sh*ts when they hear a gun shot bored.gif

Edited by akira

There isn't one to change you into a ped.

not yet but there will be one

KingOfCrunck
There isn't one to change you into a ped.

not yet but there will be one

Chances are they wont,cj has had to much work put into his charecter if your where to change peds it would probably frezze the game.

not really.

1. they had it in vice, with it's new character devlopment it had then

2. R* knows it's one ov their best cheats ever. so i dont think they will leave it out. It would be like a overskinner. the stats like muscles will still go the same, yet you'll see the ped body. not really dificult to comprehend is it?

not really.

1. they had it in vice, with it's new character devlopment it had then

2. R* knows it's one ov their best cheats ever. so i dont think they will leave it out. It would be like a overskinner. the stats like muscles will still go the same, yet you'll see the ped body. not really dificult to comprehend is it?

yeah, it's pretty much like CJ'll look like a ped/npc, but he'll move like cj, like say you look like cesar, and your fat cj, you'll still run like fat cj...

MissileDefender

Well, fun cheats are fun, if it just changes ur status etc. its not really fun...

Abit bollocks cause there is no more fun cheats, well supposidly

Anyway, There isnt a "Change into ped" cheat, simply cause if u try and change ur cloths, while ur skin is a ped, the game will crash

Same for VC, Change cloths with ped skin on, it crashes

N im having some trouble with the ARMax codes... no one seems 2 be able to help

Did i really have to quote myself or could you have read what i said?

Just so u ppl know i have updated the names on all 91 button cheats .. to what they actualy are .. took me a bit but now its finly done tounge.gif

http://www.codemasters-project.net/members...on%20Cheats.htm

there u are .. now that list is compleat .. also

http://www.codemasters-project.net/members...ctivejokerd.htm

them are all right now as well.

so this shoudl make things alot easyer tounge.gif

There will never be a cheat to change into a pedestrian because the models have completely different bone structures. Even if you used an AR Max or similar to force a change, it would only apply to the player actor (There are two entities for CJ ingame: Player and Actor. This allows certain opcodes to be used on both the player as well as actors), and would BOTH break the association between the player and actor, as well as immeadiately crashing because CJ's normal animations can only be used on the player model.

Skiller,

on your new codelist i found a typo:

Missing Cheat

May have been the Do nothing Cheat but it is mission ..

The last word should be missing, not mission.

mastershake13

C'mon. look at the scaned page. notice it says "cause the balls in your court now" well, maybe it has something to do with getting the basketballs back in the courts for the people who got the no basketball glitch. if your here edisoncarter and if you still are decoding codes, try and see if you can search that code and maybe we could find out what it really does. rahkstar2.gif