3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

What We Know.

anus

i didnt pay the guy yet. do u really think it is a scam, because this guy is sellin alot so far.

He is preselling them. He says ship on 17th because his source most likely says the 17th. I wouldn't be suprised come the 17th if it were not released he sends friendly reminders that the game is not yet available and he will send as soon as it becomes avail.

I hate you... You never know, maybe he is on the inside?..IN THE PANTS!

it's a pre-order obviously. he's doing it to get capital to fund his business, it's cheaper and eaiser than a loan becuase people want a good deal, so in reality you bothj do well out of it. However he could just be a scammer, then you're silly for buying a game that doesn't actually exist yet

The game will cost arround $50. He is pre-selling it for $37. That is a 26% loss. No loan is that expensive. Besides, how much money would he be able to "loan" that way? He might sell 10-20 copies. That is still under 1K$. I just don't see why someone would be doing this, and that is why I find it to be very suspitious.

The game will cost arround $50. He is pre-selling it for $37. That is a 26% loss. No loan is that expensive. Besides, how much money would he be able to "loan" that way? He might sell 10-20 copies. That is still under 1K$. I just don't see why someone would be doing this, and that is why I find it to be very suspitious.

Simple Time Value of Money/ Bulk purchase discounts.

Now the time value of money thing is minimum but he can earn cash by investing all the money he has recieved from the presales. This combined with a bulk purchase from his supplier he is able to make money. A dollar today is worth more than a dollar a month from now. The thing is the markup on games themselves are small too. I think the last time I heard an eb employee qoute me on a cost it was $2 cheaper then what it was retailing for.

Even with a bulk discount, it is still over 20% loss, so whatever he's investing in would have to bring in over 20% in a few months. The only place you can get that kind of growth is on the stock market, but such jumps in value are rare and unpredictable. Even if he does have some inside knowledge that is brining him over 20% over a few months, he isn't going to be pre-selling games to make start-up money. He'd be able to find serious investors and be a very rich man.

he doesn't sell the game for what he buys them for...he buys them cheaper...possibly cheaper than $37 but that's one auction, maybe other's go for more.

He can't be buying the game THAT MUCH CHEAPER.

Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass
Claude Speede is his name. WITH AN E AFTER SPEED DAMNEIT!!! The islands are 3 islands that make up Liberty City, inside the book for Grand Theft Auto III, the zones and districts were just what they were called by pedestrians.

>Claude Speed from Grand Theft Auto:III and/or 'Mike' from Grand Theft Auto:Advance is going to be the main character.

Why the hell would you want to be named Claude Speede lol.gif . I mean Claude Speede... Really.

Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass

>Claude Speed from Grand Theft Auto:III and/or 'Mike' from Grand Theft Auto:Advance is going to be the main character.

Why the hell would you want to be named Claude Speede lol.gif . I mean Claude Speede... Really.

Because thats his name, and I really dont care if his name is MC Claudepants or Claude Gotzuki or whatever, I was just telling you the correct spelling of his name.

And Claude Speede is not confirmed to be the main character, or for that matter, their is no confirmed character for Grand Theft Auto : PSP, although I think the game would be alot better if Claude Speede was the main/playable character in Grand Theft Auto : PSP.

Edited by Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass

Because thats his name, and I really dont care if his name is MC Claudepants or Claude Gotzuki or whatever, I was just telling you the correct spelling of his name.

And Claude Speede is not confirmed to be the main character, or for that matter, their is no confirmed character for Grand Theft Auto : PSP, although I think the game would be alot better if Claude Speede was the main/playable character in Grand Theft Auto : PSP.

i just meant that claude is a funny name. Maybe MC Claude Pee Pants is better, lol.gif Or claudey speedey.