Live for speed S2 alpha released!

rallysiim

GTA3Freak-2001
Wow just played it and they have improved it so well, the graphics are much better with real-time reflections, damage that isn't just dents and scratches but rather full body deformation. Its kept the same highly realistic driving physics that made it so poplular. If you thought GT4 was realistic then you ain't played this yet,

MindCorrupt

ahh good to hear. Is is still impossible to stear with a damn keyboard lol.

I remember back in the days of S1 the keyboard steering was awesome for drifting...might give it a go.

I cant handle the car with keyboard, prefere S1 so far confused.gif

Maybe its a setting or something i forgot to change.

Wow, I updated my old S1 copy a few days ago and I've been playing that alot for the past few days. And I was thinking S2 would be ages away, now today a S2 Demo.

That's my afternoon planned colgate.gif

EDIT: Lovely. They've taken out centre steer reduction in the controller part, so the steering is f*cked.

Edited by RMT

pykOb.png

Pacrel Focre

Who can't handle with keyboard, try mouse, S1 patch E was indeed fun and easy, but S1 H isn't, easy I mean tounge.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
Pff keyboard, you need the mouse to appreciate the steering although the mouse buttons controlling the accelerator and braking don't offer the best throttle control lol.

I only use turning on mouse, other functions on keyboard, should not have broken my wheel.

I haven't played the S2 demo yet, but LFS can only be driven properly with a wheel.

Even a cheapish one is better than struggling with the mouse and/or keyboard. Games like LFS make it a worthwhile investment. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

This game hates dual monitor setups.

Tried to drive with the default control setup and the game kept minimizing because when I would press the gas it would click the right monitor and minimize the game.

Then I tried to play it with the gas and brake on the keyboard, but then I started having loss of control on certain parts of the tracks.

I wonder if it will work with my modded X-box controller.

Anyone have any idea?

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.