screenshots

Nitro Oxid3

Man watch the triple post biggrin.gif . I haven't even found fake shots either. Only game I own is Metal Gear Acid and it good. Though the main reason I wanted one was for GTA. Hopefully soon they'll get em out. Though its the 6th already and not a single screen on it. So the 15th doesn't look promising.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i think i saw a GTAPSP screen shot once, it had someone being car jacked out of a blue-green car. dont know where I saw it though, i will look for it

I remember seeing that pic on www.planetgta.com it was one of the pics of the day/week. It had the guy from GTA3 pulling someone out of a car near the brimg connecting portland to statin island. You could tell it was a real PSP pic becouse the way it was you could that it wasent a ps2 pic becuse the graphics looked craper (not a bad thing) and the draw distance was not as far as the ps2 version is.It could not have bin photoshoped.

Brown Streak RR

Who knows about screenshots. R* has basically said nuthin' 'bout LCS. I know I'm personally disappointed. I was hoping to have the game this summer, but it doesn't look like it... cryani.gif

*Waits impatiently for some sort of Liberty City Stories development*

i think i saw a GTAPSP screen shot once,  it had someone being car jacked out of a blue-green car. dont know where I saw it though, i will look for it

I remember seeing that pic on www.planetgta.com it was one of the pics of the day/week. It had the guy from GTA3 pulling someone out of a car near the brimg connecting portland to statin island. You could tell it was a real PSP pic becouse the way it was you could that it wasent a ps2 pic becuse the graphics looked craper (not a bad thing) and the draw distance was not as far as the ps2 version is.It could not have bin photoshoped.

I know the picture that you are talking about. It wasn't a PSP screenshot. It was a GTA3 screenshot from the beta stage, which explains lower detail of some objects, short draw distance, et cetera.

Edit: I think this is it.

user posted image

or maybe this one

user posted image

Edited by K^2

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

i think i saw a GTAPSP screen shot once,  it had someone being car jacked out of a blue-green car. dont know where I saw it though, i will look for it

I know the picture that you are talking about. It wasn't a PSP screenshot. It was a GTA3 screenshot from the beta stage, which explains lower detail of some objects, short draw distance, et cetera.

Edit: I think this is it.

user posted image

or maybe this one

user posted image

thanks for clearing that up. smile.gif

Amazon.co.uk seems to think it is being released on the 24th of June in the UK...

Amazon: GTA PSP

What would the point of releasing a psp game be if it's released before the psp is even out the in UK?

kippers.png

liberty city stories isn't being released in the uk until 1st september. rockstar always set primary release dates, as you already know, and this is exactly the same. if all goes well during production, and no mishaps are made, it will still be released, most likely worldwide, on this date.

however, as you also know, the PSP is already available for purchase in the U.S, Canada and Japan. Many titles are already. There is possibly a greater market over there, so, the game may be relased about a week or so earlier. This would happen in few scenario's, one of them being to look at sales figures in the first week or release, compare it to the relative population of ages that would most likely buy the game, and then produce a ratio to that of the Uk. The ratio would be made to predict sales figures in the Uk.

It's simple, really.

-flattop

Edited by flattop

• 3 weeks later...
dirtycopVCPD

Hmm, looks like they've changed the LCPD squad cars back to their pre 9/11 NYPD style blue and white colors.