screenshots

Nitro Oxid3

I came up in here and thought there was gta psp pics in here....Thanks for getting my hopes up with the title. mad.gif

trojanman86

call me weird, but i think they want screenshots for the psp GTA game. not just psp games in general.

JSAN ANDREAS
call me weird, but i think they want screenshots for the psp GTA game. not just psp games in general.

bored.gif

crap.

Sorry. Well, the only thing I can add to this topic is the release date for the GTA PSP is April 9, 2005. SO expect stuff around that time.

Sorry, agn.user posted image

No. I think there was a rumor that it would be released in April, but that was a while ago, and since we haven't heard anything about the game yet, I think it is silly to expect it to be released in less than 2 weeks. My guess is that early June is a much better estimate for a release date. That is, if the work on the game is well in progress.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

GTA Nation Administrator

i think i saw a GTAPSP screen shot once, it had someone being car jacked out of a blue-green car. dont know where I saw it though, i will look for it

Nitro Oxid3

cool hope ya find it i have been looking found nothing, but there isd loads of top games coming out like nfsu 2 showdown.fifa soccer,laods of top titles the ds i think its called can wait for ape esscape so you know they have poor game titles coming out

Nitro Oxid3

well someone said the gtapsp will be out 9th aprill my birthday is the 27th is the psp out before then

cheers

Amazon.co.uk seems to think it is being released on the 24th of June in the UK...

Amazon: GTA PSP

Sounds very reasonable, if you ask me.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

i think i saw a GTAPSP screen shot once,  it had someone being car jacked out of a blue-green car. dont know where I saw it though, i will look for it

I saw that too, but I think it was just a screenshot of GTAIII transfered onto a picture of the PSP, so, it was fake. Im about to search for it, and I'll post it.

[Edit] - OK, nevermind, I can't find it, but I'm sure I saw it, and I'm sure it's a fake.

you mean this one here?: http://www.forum.sanan.de/showthread.php?t=272

those are all only fan pictures not real ones

greets

ps.: it's not the blue-green car there but a picture with such a car (maybe red car and in background a yellow schoolbus) also existed but it was also just a fake..

Edited by [enforcA]

amazon release date is wrong becuase we're not even getting the psp for a few months, possibly xmas.

forutnatly games are multiregion smile.gif

Amazon.co.uk seems to think it is being released on the 24th of June in the UK...

Amazon: GTA PSP

It looks like I'll buy it.

But I didn't see a screenshot.

Racism is awesome!

-Op

Sixteen Bit
cool hope ya find it i have been looking found nothing, but there isd loads of top games coming out like nfsu 2 showdown.fifa soccer,laods of top titles the ds i think its called can wait for ape esscape so you know they have poor game titles coming out

I know what you mean bro. I have been scanning the web big time and I

haven't even found any fake DTA PSP screen shots..lol cryani.gif

Nitro Oxid3

I know what you mean bro. I have been scanning the web big time and I

haven't even found any fake DTA PSP screen shots..lol 

i know what you mean,i have looked for gta psp screens, none i have found but i have seen loads of others and i have seen video clips for like psp games coming out

try www.gamershell.com ,class site

Sixteen Bit
' date='Mar 31 2005, 07:09']
i think i saw a GTAPSP screen shot once,  it had someone being car jacked out of a blue-green car. dont know where I saw it though, i will look for it

I saw that too, but I think it was just a screenshot of GTAIII transfered onto a picture of the PSP, so, it was fake. Im about to search for it, and I'll post it.

[Edit] - OK, nevermind, I can't find it, but I'm sure I saw it, and I'm sure it's a fake.

you mean this one here?: http://www.forum.sanan.de/showthread.php?t=272

those are all only fan pictures not real ones

greets

ps.: it's not the blue-green car there but a picture with such a car (maybe red car and in background a yellow schoolbus) also existed but it was also just a fake..

Yup those were fakes, but now I can say that I saw fake screen shots now...!

LoL... I thought it was supposed to be released when Midnight Club 3: DUB

came out for the PSP on April 15th? monocle.gif

Nitro Oxid3

when is the psp relaesed in england,and when is the gta psp game realeased in england as well cheers i need to clear things up

came out for the PSP on April 15th? 

the best games i have seen coming out is

1.gta psp

2.metal gear acid

3 midnight club 3 dub

4.nfsu 2 showdown

5.wipeout pure (browser is in that game)

6. fifa soccer

loads of amazing games

sorry i edited this i need to ask as well is the new gta psp a new story or is the gta 3 on psp???

Sixteen Bit
when is the psp relaesed in england,and when is the gta psp game realeased in england as well cheers i need to clear things up

came out for the PSP on April 15th? 

the best games i have seen coming out is

1.gta psp

2.metal gear acid

3 midnight club 3 dub

4.nfsu 2 showdown

5.wipeout pure (browser is in that game)

6. fifa soccer

loads of amazing games

sorry i edited this i need to ask as well is the new gta psp a new story or is the gta 3 on psp???

I heard some where that it was going to be a prequal to

the first GTA..??? Not really sure if will be a prqual to the

first GTA or GTA2,3,Vice..?

Nitro Oxid3

I heard some where that it was going to be a prequal to

the first GTA..??? Not really sure if will be a prqual to the

first GTA or GTA2,3,Vice..?

hope so because i dont want to buy it and it is gta3

Its not GTA 3 the creators already said that, it is set in liberty which I think is a good thing, they haven’t said what year its set yet though, Im hoping for a few years after GTA 3 so we can see what happened to Claude/Fido, Donald Love Love and others

go 2 gamestop.com

it says it comes out either 6/5/05 or 5/6/05

i got it mixed up and i dont feel like goin back since for my comp it takes forever to load the site

go 2 gamestop.com

i got it mixed up and i dont feel like goin back since for my comp it takes forever to load the site

go 2 gamestop.com