3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Officer Pulaski

The SASN is back

Oddsock
I'm sure they would too, considering they most likely heard you and were aiming straight at you.

Mxyzptlk

O.P. just joined the rivals, everyone is switching to the dark side. Do we give up now?

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif so if you were waiting for me for a few minutes and were watching the door

you would know exactly when to shoot without any warning or way of knowing i was there?

and for the second one there was an equal chance of either of us hitting one another

I was excpecting someone and so was he

and even if you do disagree with that

a Python (.357 Magnum) shot can DEFINITELY make it through a car door monocle.gif

pfff no i didnt

im still on this side at the same time

i mean M17 led BUYG before

and theres not much to do round here cuz no1's writing!

and someone grade my story, but not oddsock cuz hes being a big jerk! mad.gif

Edited by Officer Pulaski

Sickness

No you are the big jerk here bud. wink.gif

GTAFool12

The guy in the car would of shot you.

1.You shoot car lock.

2.Guy startled. Points gun at door.

a. He shoots through window.

b. He waits for you to open door then he shoots clean shot.

3.You open door.

4.You get shot.

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif everyones against me cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif

need comfort food cookie.gifcryani.gifcookie.gifcryani.gifcookie.gifcryani.gifcookie.gif

now im fat cryani.gifbarf8bd.gif

FINE ILL CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! monocle.gif

EDIT: there jerks! mad.gif

Mxyzptlk
monocle.gif everyones against me cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif

need comfort food cookie.gifcryani.gifcookie.gifcryani.gifcookie.gifcryani.gifcookie.gif

now im fat cryani.gifbarf8bd.gif

FINE ILL CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! monocle.gif

EDIT: there jerks! mad.gif

Meh, I liked it better before tounge2.gif

Just kidding, don't stress the criticism yo.

Sickness

not all of us are against you O.P. but alot of them are

Oddsock

It's a bit better, O.P., but GTAFool said what I wanted to say.

That plus the guy in the passenger's seat still would have killed you.

I mean, you're sitting in a Journey in the front seat. You hear "BANG. BANG." Then a thud. You don't know what or who just shot and died, but you don't wanna take chances. You're already aiming at that door, ready to kill the first thing that comes in.

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif even though he was extremely nervous and didnt know where i was coming from?

anyways rather than argue, someone other than me, write a story!!! monocle.gif

Mxyzptlk

Look guys, the dude in the car had the damn safety on, that's all.

Maybe I can shoot my video this weekend. Oddsock said he'll post this weekend... GTAfool is a gang guy now... Sweet and CJ24 are quiet...

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif could someone grade my story?

im not gonna post my next one till then. monocle.gif

Mxyzptlk

monocle.gif could someone grade my story?

im not gonna post my next one till then. monocle.gif

I think it was mostly shooting people with various guns, and the small tidbits of other things happening were more interesting to me... I liked the rustler parts. I'd pay you $20 for that.... maybe next time you will do more than shoot, change guns and shoot again. biggrin.gif

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif hey this is my crazy all out assault story!

its supposed to be like that! monocle.gif

Mxyzptlk
monocle.gif hey this is my crazy all out assault story!

its supposed to be like that! monocle.gif

Oh ok, I didn't know it was a rambo story, good action in it!

Oddsock

Oh! Rambo-ish!

Then forget about the whole "people in teh Journey" thing.

GTAFool12

The guard continued walking up to me as the engines roared on the plane. At this point we were high in the sky. I ducked behind some crates and loaded another tranc into my silenced 9mm. The guard walked by and I shot the tranc. Direct hit right in the neck. He screamed. The other guards were startled and ran to the back of the plane. I jumped out into the center of the runway and pushed the dizzy guard out the back. I challenged the other guards to a hand-to-hand combat battle. They all looked at eachother and dropped their guns. Guns are useless on a plane full of explosives. They dashed at me.

Matrix music begins playing.

I took the first guard by the arm and threw him out the back of the plane. At this moment one guard punched me in the stomach. I kicked him in the balls and attempted a roll kick. He flew off the back. The last two guards came over and kicked me on the ground. I felt all light on the inside then I don't remember much. I drifted away...

I woke up in a ware house. It was huge and filled with crates. Most likely Boomshine. I had no idea how I got there. I didn't even know what day it was. I looked at the chair I was sitting in. I realized I have been tied down to this chair. I shifted around to see if the wooden chair would break. A cool metal ring was placed up against the back of my head.

"I wouldn't want to do that." A sweet dark voice said.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked tired like.

"I should be asking the questions, shouldn't I."

The voice suddenly moved in front of me. I glanced up. Standing there talking to me was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. A wavy blonde haired woman with a thin figure looked at me with a questioning look. She wore a totally leather outfit that covered 90% of her body. She asked me who I was. I just stared at her in awe. She was like an Angel/Demon. She pressed her Desert Eagle up against my forehead.

"Aren't you going to answer my question!?"

To be continued...

...hopefully

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif pretty good ill give you $thirtyyyyyy......five for that

by the way there isnt really any matrix movie (but if there is theres gonna be a lot of people shouting at me)

its more like sound affects woosh, fuiuy, piu, watuuj and stuff like that happy.gifmonocle.gif

and are you ever gonna buy anything!

or are you waiting to get a property?

Sickness

Ummmm....ya there.Theres like three of them.

Lochie_old

Whats the dark side?

Lochie_old

Soz for double posts amigoz, Sign me up,

Agent: Phused

Alias: Phused

Home: Santa Maria Beach

HQ: Undecided (Wouldn't mind having a roommate)

Weapons: .45

Vechiles: Huntley

(For the fun of it, look below if you plan using me in a story)

Skills: Driving, shooting and stealth.

Officer Pulaski

Whats the dark side?

monocle.gif that would be BUYG

and im afraid im not gonna add you until you get a real HQ

but im gonna grade your story that you wrote a while ago monocle.gif

$20 why would anyone be confused when there standing all around you and you shot in the air?

and lets just pretend that Deagle was a Colt .45

and ill just pay you with a Katana instead smile.gif

EDIT2:who thinks I sould make another story at the top of Mount Chiliad but from another point of view? ex. Mxy

Mxyzptlk

Yeah I want to hear more about the other guys atop Chiliad, OP. Maybe from the Rustler pilot or how about a bad guy's perspective?

Welcome back Phused!

Oddsock

You copied off of me GTAFool...

The capture, and the lady.

GTAFool12

A lot of spies get captured and I thought the lady in your story was getting pushed around by the real bad guy. Look at James Bond movies, good women, evil women, and James Bond gets captured too.

Mxyzptlk

Come on, Oddsock, the more ladies the better! biggrin.gif

Lochie_old

HQ: Ummm... The Four Dragons?

So I get a katana?A desert eagle plus M4,Satchel Charges and SMG? Cool.

The Last Week

Cold, faint and cramp. The guards passed my cell every 5 minutes or so. I had lost track of days. I knew this would be my last week here before I recieved my punishment, Death. Voices could be heard,

"Boss wants to move this Phused character to the death house, well we better get..."

Shots had gone off, I approached my door, the small steel bars blocking my sight. A man ran over to my door, placed a satchel charge and yelled at me,

"Back Phused, this won't take a min"

The booming sound of an explosion followed, I was met by a grinning smile,

"Jesus Mxyz, seem to be taking the more flash ways of busting people out aren't you?"

He smiled,

"Agency needed you back, some sh*t is going down and they need a driver" He passed me a Desert Eagle and a Katana.

"Hurry up you two, the alarms off and Im missing Liberty City Survivor" Yelled Pulaski. We ran out of the room, 2 guards came, guns pulled out ready to shoot.

"Drop the weapons, we have you surronde...." Oddsock was bending over the body,

"Well well well, look whos come crawling back" Oddsock smiled,

"No time for games boys, we need to let the kiddies play with themselves for awhile, Can you drive Phused?" Pulaski asked,

"What kind of car?" I asked,

"Your Huntley, we kind of couldn't use any other cars.." He replied.

"Lets go!" I yelled as we ran for the car.

--------------------------------

Ohhhhh Moniez Pleash!

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif all right im finnally done!

pretty long story

Operation Bigfoot Part 2.1

Mxy jumped off the plane with his M16, and rolled to the ground. He was right of the path going down the hill, near the peak. There were guys everywhere, most of the other agents were scattered and had started firing. There were enemy men everywhere, most were unarmed and were running towards 2 Campers and 2 Journeys that were scattered everywhere. There was one very large tent that most of them were running too, it was attached to a Camper and a Journey. The ground was covered with weed plants. Just then Martini's Rustler swept down, and shot three enemy men, but 2 other agents had to jump out of the way including himself. Mxy got up beside him was Sweet.

"We better regroup," Mxy yelled, as he shot 2 men running for a Camper.

"I can see GTAfool, Real Gangster and Alexrw on the other side of the mountain on the balcony," said Sweet, as he fired his AK47 at 2 guys coming towards them flailing their arms with Katanas.

"All right lets move out," Mxy said.

They started walking towards that side, Mxy was covering the right and Sweet was covering the left. There were only about 10 guys left outside. Mxy saw a guy running right towards a Camper and shot him in the leg, he screamed in pain. Sweet was doing all right on his side, but there were only 2 guys running around, that he quickly shot. There were 2 other guys on Mxy's side that were unarmed, he shot them both down quickly. There was a guy with an AK47 that he didn't see though, and he shot at Mxy, but it whizzed past his arm. Mxy, seeing him, shot him in the head.

"AHHHHH!!!" someone yelled.

"Wait," Mxy thought, "why am I screaming, or did I got shot?" He looked around his body for wounds. "Nope

"God Damnit!" said Sweet from behind him. Sweet had been hit in the back of the left shoulder, where the guy with the AK shot.

During this time GTAFool, Real Gangster and Alexrw, couldn't get past the balcony, due to the fact that there was a Journey in front of them, that more and more people were running inside every second. They fired at the Journey at all its men as much as they could, but eventually it was too much and they fell back, behind the small hill beside the balcony. GTAFool had an AK47 and the other 2 had M4's. They set out a small plan, GTAFool climed under the balcony and onto one of the wooden supports. He heard a plane roar by and a lot of shouts. He climbed onto the steep hill and climbed across to the next wooden support, then stuck his hand ontop of the balcony and made a thumb's up. Real Gangster and Alexrw ran out and started shooting at the Journey, at a fair distance, so they wouldnt get hit. GTAFool climbed onto the mountain and moved farther over to the right, then climbed up the hill. He was now near the front end of the Journey, the right side was pointing toward Real Gangster and Alexrw. GTAFool went up to the Journey and got in through the driver's door. He whipped around the corner to find about ten guys in there, 5 on the left and 5 on the right. They were all too distrscted with other people to see him. GTAFool took out all the guys to the left, so that they would stop firing at Real Gangster and Alexrw. He went back around the corner and sat in the driver's seat as a barrage of bullets came through the opening where there was a small door, I reloaded. Then the Rustler came by again and it's left wing smashed right into the back of the Journey and crashed. Everyone in the Journey lost there balance and fell, except GTAFool because he was already sitting. He got up and whipped around the corner and shot all of them, they were all either sitting on the ground getting up or leaning against a wall.

BigSimbr and The Truth fell left of the path going down the hill. There were about 10 guy fleeing down the hill. The Truth shot most of them down with his SMG, BigSimbr covered his back with his SMG. Three guys had made it down the hill. The Truth chased them, and stopped at the beginning of the slope and shot at them from upi there, one of them managed to escape. BigSimbr was shooting people left and right, they were all running everywhere, until he heard someone say "FREEZE". There was a guy pointing an M4 at both of them. They raised their hands, just as the Rustler came and chopped the guy to bits with the propellar. BigSimbr and the Truth guarded the path and shot anyone who came close. But there was one Camper near the path which fired at them. They both tried taking out together with there SMG but it was too much. Luckily, Sweet came in his Sea Sparrow and peppered out the whole thing. Immeadiately after the Rustler came by again, tore down a large tent with it's right wing, then another tent, then hit into a Journey with it's right wing. They stayed at that path, but nobody else came until it was over.

It looked like Sweet's shoulder blade was broken, and he was bleeding bad, they needed to find cover. It was still a little light out, Mxy found a nearby tent. Like idiots the 3 guys in the tents kept the light on so it casted shadows, it looked like they had AK47's. Mxy just shot them all from outside the tent. He unzipped the tent and brought Sweet inside. He shut off the light then bandaged up his shoulder as best he could. Then all of a sudden he heard Rustler fire and then the right wing of the Rustler hooked onto the tent and flung them about 20 feet away and about 10 feet in the air. Mxy cut open the tent with his Knife, and got Sweet out, they walked over to the crashed plane as Martini came out.

"What the hell are do you think your doing!?" Mxy said.

"Well I kinda sorta never completed flight school" Martini said.

"Then what the hell are you doing in a plane!?" Mxy said. GTAFool, Alexrw and Real Gangster came over, "Arguing is for later guy. Let's just take out the rest of these guys for now," GTAFool said.

While Alexrw stayed behind and looked after Sweet, GTAFool, Mxyzptlk, Martini and Real Gangster went over to another Journey. They walked up to the back of the trailor and there were 3 guys at the back shooting at them with AK47's. Mxy took out 2 if them, and Real Gangster took out the other. They all just shot the back of the Journey, bullets flooded through the back of it and killed most of the men in there, the rest tried to hide. Then the Sea Sparrow came and sprayed bullets into the back end, until the wall actually fell down. GTAFool and Mxy ran in, there was nobody that they could see. They walked down the trailer a bit and saw one guy crouched with his hands over his head, under the small table, in between 2 benches. GTAFool shot him in the neck, while Mxy continued. There was a bathroom to his left, he shot wildly at the door then kicked it down, he had shot a guy in the stomach on the can. They exited the Journey. They saw that while they were in there Real Gangster and Maritini were trying to take out the last vehicle that wass there, a Camper. Real Gangster was kneeling and firing at the Camper while Martini was jumping around dodging fire

"For christ's sake" said Mxy, and he threw a grenade under the Camper and it exploded.

Carl Johnson landed the Sea Sparrow. Sweet got into the Sea Sparrow with Carl Johnson and they went back to HQ.

I went up to the starting of the path. "All right we have exactly 1 minute to break, then we move out towards the cabin." I used this time to reload my 5 guns. We all grouped up and we took the Journey that Martini had crashed into, and started going down the hill. monocle.gif

Officer Pulaski

monocle.gif hate to double post

but Phused you base doesn't come with a Desert Eagle sad.gif

so thats your pay (including your first story because theres a Katana at four dragons)

and it doesnt come with a car either sad.gif

so ill give you the Banshee across the street i think youll be all right with that

cuz we did restart monocle.gif

jazz.
I could write stories as an supporting character...Like a SASN SWAT Team member..Think about it and get back at me.