4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[REL] GTAForums Table Code Generator

Barguast

Can you make one for mac?                          ~M$&9$~

I can't, no. As I said in the first post, it is programmed in C# which makes heavy use of the Microsoft .NET Framework. I would be tempted to attempt a rewrite in Java, but I'm simply too busy for things like this these days. sad.gif

http://www.mono-project.com/ ? colgate.gif

Ah, I'd forgot about that... tounge.gif

Not sure what I'd have to do with the code to make it usable on any other platform though. Anyway, I posted the code - someone else can do it. ph34r.gif

• 4 months later...

Ah this is a very cool program, now i don't have to look like an idiot asking people how to do tables. Great work Barguast icon14.gif Have a cookie, accurly take two cookie.gifcookie.gif

Cheers'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Was that bump neccessary?

Very useful tool nontheless. I like it. icon14.gif

I think it was, infact, I think it should be pinned after all this time. Newcomers could get to know this without using their crappy paragraph skills.

• 4 months later...

I'm sorry for bumping this, but I had a question.

After you save, the program generates a .xml file. Is there any way to convert it to a word file or something similar?

After you save, the program generates a .xml file. Is there any way to convert it to a word file or something similar?

A. Why would you want that?

B. The .doc format is proprietary, that would require some hacks.

C. Can't you just copy the table in the browser into your text processing application?

A. Why would you want that?

B. The .doc format is proprietary, that would require some hacks.

C. Can't you just copy the table in the browser into your text processing application?

A. I have tabulated a checklist for GTA IV over here. I wanted to provide a downloadable version of it.

B. I was kinda hoping for some software to do that for me. There are a few online converters which convert from .doc to .xml, bit not otherwise.

Edited by girishb

Word can open html files and then save them as .doc, so the easiest thing to do would be to copy the html for your tables (View Source?) paste it into notepad or something, save as file.html open file.html in word and save as .doc

Or, don't even bother opening it in word? Just saving the table as a html file will mean anyone can just open it up in their browser whether they're offline or online, without the need for additional software like Word to be installed.

Any change of a Linux version? E.g. a text based version?

He wrote it using .NET. What do you think?

Seriously, when will people stop doing that? What exactly are you using .NET for on such a trivial application? Gah!

Any change of a Linux version? E.g. a text based version?

He wrote it using .NET. What do you think?

Seriously, when will people stop doing that? What exactly are you using .NET for on such a trivial application? Gah!

Stop replying to messages from 3 years ago, geez!

I seriously did not expect such an old thread to be dug up.

I seriously did not expect such an old thread to be dug up.

Sorry for that. I just needed to ask a question and I didn't think a new topic was necessary for it. confused.gif

@Toadyd: How can I view the source? I tried the preview of the code here at GTAF and then obtained the source code; but that gives me the code for the entire page and not just the table. It'd take a hell of a job to isolate the table code from the entire page code.

Instead of View Source, in firefox (at least) you can highlight the bits on the page you want to copy, then right click and should see 'View Selection Source'

You want most of this:

<table class="usertable"> <tbody>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th> <span style="color: orange;">MAIN STORYLINE</span> <br>       Percentage Gained = 60%</th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Roman</th>     <th>Vladimir Glebov</th>     <th>Mikhail Faustin</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>First Set<br>       <br>       [ ] The Cousins Bellic<br>       [ ] It's Your Call<br>       [ ] Three's A Crowd<br>       [ ] First Date<br>       [ ] Bleed Out<br>       [ ] Easy Fare<br>       [ ] Jamaican Heat<br>       <br>       Second Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Uncle Vlad<br>       [ ] Logging On<br>       <br>       Third Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Roman's Sorrow<br>       <br>       Fourth Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Hostile Negotiation<br>       <br>       Fifth Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Weekend at Florian's<br>       <br>       Sixth Set<br>       <br>       [ ] That Special Someone</td>     <td>[ ] Bull in a China Shop<br>       [ ] Hung Out To Dry<br>       [ ] Clean Getaway<br>       [ ] Ivan The Not So Terrible</td>     <td>[ ] Crime and Punishment<br>       [ ] Do You Have Protection?<br>       [ ] Final Destination<br>       [ ] No Love Lost<br>       [ ] Rigged To Blow</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Little Jacob</th>     <th>Brucie Kibutz</th>     <th>Manny Escuela</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Concrete Jungle<br>       [ ] Shadow</td>     <td>First Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Search and Delete<br>       [ ] Easy As Can Be<br>       <br>       Second Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Out of the Closet<br>       [ ] No. 1</td>     <td>[ ] Escuela of the Streets<br>       [ ] Street Sweeper<br>       [ ] The Puerto Rican Connection</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Dimtri Rascalov</th>     <th>Elizabeta Torres</th>     <th>Michelle</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] The Master and the Molotov<br>       [ ] Russian Revolution</td>     <td>[ ] Luck of the Irish<br>       [ ] Blow Your Cover<br>       [ ] The Snow Storm<br>       [ ] Have a Heart</td>     <td>[ ] First Date</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Francis McReary</th>     <th>U.L. Paper</th>     <th>Dwayne Forge</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>First Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Call and Collect<br>       [ ] Final Interview<br>       [ ] Holland Nights<br>       [ ] Lure<br>       <br>       Second Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Blood Brothers<br>       [ ] Undertaker</td>     <td>First Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Wrong is Right<br>       [ ] Portrait of a Killer<br>       <br>       Second Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Dust Off<br>       [ ] Paper Trail</td>     <td>[ ] Ruff Rider<br>       [ ] Undress to Kill</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Playboy X</th>     <th>Ray Boccino</th>     <th>Gerry McReary</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>First Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Deconstruction for Beginners<br>       [ ] Photo Shoot<br>       <br>       Second Set<br>       <br>       [ ] The Holland Play</td>     <td>First Set<br>       <br>       [ ] A Long Way to Fall<br>       [ ] Taking in the Trash<br>       [ ] Meltdown<br>       [ ] Museum Piece<br>       [ ] No Way on the Subway<br>       <br>       Second Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Late Checkout</td>     <td>First Set<br>       <br>       [ ] Action Speaks Louder Than Words<br>       [ ] I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle<br>       <br>       Second Set<br>       <br>       [ ] I'll Take Her...<br>       [ ] Ransom<br>       [ ] She's a Keeper<br>       [ ] Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Patrick "Packie" McReary</th>     <th>Derrick McReary</th>     <th>Bernie Crane</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Harboring a Grudge<br>       [ ] Waste Not Want Knots<br>       [ ] Three Leaf Clover</td>     <td>[ ] Smackdown<br>       [ ] Babysitting<br>       [ ] Tunnel of Death</td>     <td>[ ] Hating the Haters<br>       [ ] Union Drive<br>       [ ] Buoys Ahoy<br>       [ ] Bryce's Infernus</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Phil Bell</th>     <th>Jimmy Pegorino</th>     <th>Gambetti</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Truck Hustle<br>       [ ] Catch the Wave<br>       [ ] Trespass<br>       [ ] To Live and Die in Alderney</td>     <td>[ ] Pegorino's Pride<br>       [ ] Payback<br>       [ ] Flat Line<br>       [ ] Pest Control</td>     <td>[ ] Entourage<br>       [ ] Dining Out<br>       [ ] Liquidize the Assets</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th>The Finale (Deal)</th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <td>[ ] If The Price is Right OR A Dish Served Cold<br>       [ ] Mr. & Mrs. Bellic<br>       [ ] A Revenger's Tragedy OR Out of Commission</td>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th> <span style="color: orange;">SIDE MISSIONS</span> </th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Little Jacob<br>       (10 Drug Package Deliveries)<br>       Percentage Gained = 2%</th>     <th>Brucie<br>       (10 Exotic Exports)<br>       Percentage Gained = 2%</th>     <th>Brucie<br>       (9 races)<br>       Percentage Gained = 2%</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Cerveza Heigts Carstack - Ambush<br>       [ ] Outlook Park - Ambush<br>       [ ] Willis Alley - Sting<br>       [ ] Schottler - Timer<br>       [ ] Meadows Park - Ambush<br>       [ ] Meadow Hills - Ambush<br>       [ ] Meadows Park Festival Towers - Sting<br>       [ ] East Island City Tunnel - Timer<br>       [ ] Beachwood City - Timer<br>       [ ] Steinway Apartment Tower - Timer</td>     <td>[ ] Cavalcade - Meadow Hills Train Station<br>       [ ] PMP600 - Cerveza Heights Parking Garage<br>       [ ] PCJ600 - Beachwood City Carwash<br>       [ ] Sabre GT - Chase Point<br>       [ ] Patriot - Schottler Alley<br>       [ ] NRG900 - Meadows Park<br>       [ ] Banshee - Firefly Playground<br>       [ ] Feltzer - Docks in BOABO<br>       [ ] Intruder - Outlook South Slops<br>       [ ] Sanchez - Park in Outlook</td>     <td>[ ] South Algonquin<br>       [ ] Airport Run<br>       [ ] Dukes Boulevard<br>       [ ] South Broker<br>       [ ] Star Junction<br>       [ ] Road to Bohan<br>       [ ] North Alderney<br>       [ ] Elevated<br>       [ ] South Alderney</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Fixer<br>       (9 Assassination Missions)<br>       Percentage Gained = 2%</th>     <th>Most Wanted<br>       (Catch 30 most wanted criminals)<br>       Percentage Gained = 2.5%</th>     <th>Vigilante<br>       (Catch criminals)<br>       Percentage Gained = 2.5%</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Bailing Out for Good<br>       [ ] Dead End<br>       [ ] Derelict Target<br>       [ ] Hook, Line, and Sinker<br>       [ ] Industrial Action<br>       [ ] Migration Control<br>       [ ] R.U.B. Down<br>       [ ] Taken Out<br>       [ ] Water Hazard</td>     <td>[ ] 10 in Bohan / Dukes / Broker<br>       [ ] 10 in Algonquin<br>       [ ] 10 in Alderney</td>     <td>[ ] 20 random criminals from a police car's computer<br>       <br>       Note: You don't have to do these consecutively.</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th>Stevie's Car Thefts<br>       (Steal 30 cars requested via text message)<br>       Percentage Gained = 2%</th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Banshee<br>       [ ] Bobcat<br>       [ ] Buccaneer<br>       [ ] Cavalcade<br>       [ ] Cognoscenti<br>       [ ] Comet<br>       [ ] Contender<br>       [ ] Coquette<br>       [ ] DF8-90<br>       [ ] Dilettante</td>     <td>[ ] Dukes<br>       [ ] Faggio<br>       [ ] Freeway<br>       [ ] Huntley Sport<br>       [ ] Infernus<br>       [ ] Intruder<br>       [ ] Manana<br>       [ ] Moonbeam<br>       [ ] NRG 900<br>       [ ] PMP 600</td>     <td>[ ] Patriot<br>       [ ] Rancher<br>       [ ] Rebla<br>       [ ] Sabre GT<br>       [ ] Sentinel<br>       [ ] Sultan<br>       [ ] Super GT<br>       [ ] Turismo<br>       [ ] Voodoo<br>       [ ] Washington</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th> <span style="color: orange;">CHARACTER MISSIONS</span> </th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Friend Abilities<br>       (Unlock friends' abilities by doing activities with them)<br>       Percentage Gained = 5%</th>     <th>Activities<br>       (Complete various activities)<br>       Percentage Gained = 5%</th>     <th>Random Characters<br>       (Meet and complete missions for random people)<br>       Percentage Gained =5%</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Roman - Taxi Service *<br>       [ ] Jacob - Guns (1.67%)<br>       [ ] Brucie - Helicopter (1.67%)<br>       [ ] Packie - Bomb (1.67%)<br>       <br>       * denotes it isn't required for 100%.</td>     <td>[ ] Win a game of pool (1.25%)<br>       [ ] Win a game of darts (1.25%)<br>       [ ] Win a full game of bowling (1.25%)<br>       [ ] Beat the high score on QUB3D (1.25%)</td>     <td>[ ] Brian (3 meets)<br>       [ ] Badman Mel<br>       [ ] Ilyena Faustin<br>       [ ] Hossan<br>       [ ] Sara (2 meets)<br>       [ ] Pathos (2 meets)<br>       [ ] Jeff *<br>       [ ] Cherise *<br>       [ ] Marnie (2 meets)<br>       [ ] Eddie Low (2 meets)<br>       [ ] Ivan *<br>       [ ] Clarence *<br>       [ ] Gracie<br>       <br>       * denotes character doesn't count towards 100%</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th>Friend Activities<br>       (Take your friends on these activities at least once)<br>       Percentage Gained = 5%</th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Little Jacob<br>       Percentage Gained = 1.67%</th>     <th>Brucie<br>       Percentage Gained = 1.67%</th>     <th>Packie<br>       Percentage Gained = 1.67%</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] Darts<br>       [ ] Drinking<br>       [ ] Eating<br>       [ ] Pool<br>       [ ] Show<br>       [ ] Strip Club</td>     <td>[ ] Boating<br>       [ ] Bowling<br>       [ ] Drinking<br>       [ ] Eating<br>       [ ] Heli Ride<br>       [ ] Show<br>       [ ] Strip Club</td>     <td>[ ] Bowling<br>       [ ] Darts<br>       [ ] Drinking<br>       [ ] Pool<br>       [ ] Show<br>       [ ] Strip Club</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Unique Stunt Jumps<br>       Percentage Gained = 2.5%</th>     <th>Kill 200 'Flying Rats'<br>       Percentage Gained = 2.5%</th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>[ ] 1          [ ] 19          [ ] 37 <br>       [ ] 2          [ ] 20          [ ] 38<br>       [ ] 3          [ ] 21          [ ] 39<br>       [ ] 4          [ ] 22          [ ] 40<br>       [ ] 5          [ ] 23          [ ] 41<br>       [ ] 6          [ ] 24          [ ] 42<br>       [ ] 7          [ ] 25          [ ] 43<br>       [ ] 8          [ ] 26          [ ] 44<br>       [ ] 9          [ ] 27          [ ] 45<br>       [ ] 10        [ ] 28          [ ] 46<br>       [ ] 11        [ ] 29          [ ] 47<br>       [ ] 12        [ ] 30          [ ] 48<br>       [ ] 13        [ ] 31          [ ] 49<br>       [ ] 14        [ ] 32          [ ] 50<br>       [ ] 15        [ ] 33<br>       [ ] 16        [ ] 34 <br>       [ ] 17        [ ] 35<br>       [ ] 18        [ ] 36</td>     <td>[ ] 1     [ ] 26     [ ] 51     [ ] 76<br>       [ ] 2     [ ] 27     [ ] 52     [ ] 77<br>       [ ] 3     [ ] 28     [ ] 53     [ ] 78<br>       [ ] 4     [ ] 29     [ ] 54     [ ] 79<br>       [ ] 5     [ ] 30     [ ] 55     [ ] 80<br>       [ ] 6     [ ] 31     [ ] 56     [ ] 81<br>       [ ] 7     [ ] 32     [ ] 57     [ ] 82<br>       [ ] 8     [ ] 33     [ ] 58     [ ] 83<br>       [ ] 9     [ ] 34     [ ] 59     [ ] 84<br>       [ ] 10   [ ] 35     [ ] 60     [ ] 85<br>       [ ] 11   [ ] 36     [ ] 61     [ ] 86<br>       [ ] 12   [ ] 37     [ ] 62     [ ] 87<br>       [ ] 13   [ ] 38     [ ] 63     [ ] 88<br>       [ ] 14   [ ] 39     [ ] 64     [ ] 89<br>       [ ] 15   [ ] 40     [ ] 65     [ ] 90<br>       [ ] 16   [ ] 41     [ ] 66     [ ] 91<br>       [ ] 17   [ ] 42     [ ] 67     [ ] 92<br>       [ ] 18   [ ] 43     [ ] 68     [ ] 93<br>       [ ] 19   [ ] 44     [ ] 69     [ ] 94<br>       [ ] 20   [ ] 45     [ ] 70     [ ] 95<br>       [ ] 21   [ ] 46     [ ] 71     [ ] 96<br>       [ ] 22   [ ] 47     [ ] 72     [ ] 97<br>       [ ] 23   [ ] 48     [ ] 73     [ ] 98<br>       [ ] 24   [ ] 49     [ ] 74     [ ] 99<br>       [ ] 25   [ ] 50     [ ] 75     [ ] 100</td>     <td>[ ] 101  [ ] 126   [ ] 151   [ ] 176<br>       [ ] 102  [ ] 127   [ ] 152   [ ] 177<br>       [ ] 103  [ ] 128   [ ] 153   [ ] 178<br>       [ ] 104  [ ] 129   [ ] 154   [ ] 179<br>       [ ] 105  [ ] 130   [ ] 155   [ ] 180<br>       [ ] 106  [ ] 131   [ ] 156   [ ] 181<br>       [ ] 107  [ ] 132   [ ] 157   [ ] 182<br>       [ ] 108  [ ] 133   [ ] 158   [ ] 183<br>       [ ] 109  [ ] 134   [ ] 159   [ ] 184<br>       [ ] 110  [ ] 135   [ ] 160   [ ] 185<br>       [ ] 111  [ ] 136   [ ] 161   [ ] 186<br>       [ ] 112  [ ] 137   [ ] 162   [ ] 187<br>       [ ] 113  [ ] 138   [ ] 163   [ ] 188<br>       [ ] 114  [ ] 139   [ ] 164   [ ] 189<br>       [ ] 115  [ ] 140   [ ] 165   [ ] 190<br>       [ ] 116  [ ] 141   [ ] 166   [ ] 191<br>       [ ] 117  [ ] 142   [ ] 167   [ ] 192<br>       [ ] 118  [ ] 143   [ ] 168   [ ] 193<br>       [ ] 119  [ ] 144   [ ] 169   [ ] 194<br>       [ ] 120  [ ] 145   [ ] 170   [ ] 195<br>       [ ] 121  [ ] 146   [ ] 171   [ ] 196<br>       [ ] 122  [ ] 147   [ ] 172   [ ] 197<br>       [ ] 123  [ ] 148   [ ] 173   [ ] 198<br>       [ ] 124  [ ] 149   [ ] 174   [ ] 199<br>       [ ] 125  [ ] 150   [ ] 175   [ ] 200</td>   </tr> </tbody></table><br><br>The following table will tell you when the random character meets unlock and their location.<br><table class="usertable"> <tbody>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th> <span style="color: orange;">Random Characters</span> </th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Brian</th>     <th>Badman</th>     <th>Mel</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>3 meets. Unlocked at the beginning.<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Near Roman's Cab depot in Broker<br>       <b>2nd meet:</b> Near Comrades Bar in Broker<br>       <b>3rd meet:</b> Donwntown Broker</td>     <td>1 meet. Unlocks after Little Jacob's Mission "Shadow".<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Outside Phil Pharm pharmacy in East Island City, Dukes.</td>     <td>1 meet. Unlocks after Manny's missions "Escuela of the Streets".<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> North of your very first safehouse.</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Ilyena Faustin</th>     <th>Hossan</th>     <th>Sara</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>1 meet. Unlocks after Manny's mission "The Puerto Rican Connection".<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> On the boardwalk, near the bowling alley in Firefly Island.</td>     <td>1 meet. Unlocks after Manny's mission "The Puerto Rican Connection".<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Corner of Garnet and Suffolk on lower Algonquin.</td>     <td>2 meets. Unlocks after Manny's mission "The Puerto Rican Connection." Only comes out at night.<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Suffolk, Algonquin.<br>       <b>2nd meet:</b> Pier 45 in Fishmarket South, Algonquin.</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Pathos</th>     <th>Marnie</th>     <th>Eddie Low</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>2 meets. Unlocks after Manny's mission "The Puerto Rican Connection".<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Star Junction, under Thespian Theater Marquee.<br>       <b>2nd meet:</b> Same general area as the first meet.</td>     <td>2 meets. Unlocks after Packie's mission "Three Leaf Clover".<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Park Bench in Alderney City.<br>       <b>2nd meet:</b> Varsity Heights, Alderney City.</td>     <td>2 meets. Unlocks after Packie's mission "Three Leaf Clover." Only out between 10pm and 4am.<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Alley in Alderney City, Alderney.<br>       <b>2nd meet:</b> Berchem, Alderney.</td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th>Gracie</th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <td>1 meet. Unlocks after waiting 3 game days after Gerry McReary's mission "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend".<br>       <b>1st meet:</b> Acter, Alderney.</td>     <td></td>   </tr> </tbody></table><br><br>Here are the names of all the 30 criminals that are to be caught for 'Most Wanted'.<br><table class="usertable"> <tbody>   <tr valign="top">     <td></td>     <th> <span style="color: orange;">Most Wanted</span> <br>       (Catch 30 criminals)</th>     <td></td>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <th>Dukes, Broker, Bohan</th>     <th>Algonquin</th>     <th>Alderney</th>   </tr>   <tr valign="top">     <td>- Maxwell Caughlin<br>       - Scott Guzowski<br>       - Antonio Rivette<br>       - Rodrigo Stavnes<br>       - Fernando Tisdel<br>       - Tyler Pickrel<br>       - Preston Pecinovsky<br>       - Alonso Goralski<br>       - Bert Reker<br>       - Freddy Paparo</td>     <td>- Shon Kikuchi<br>       - Jimmy Kand<br>       - Simon Nashly<br>       - Tommy Francovic<br>       - Barry Lamora<br>       - Lino Friddell<br>       - Juan Haimo<br>       - Darren Covey<br>       - Leo Brodell<br>       - Christov Mahonvic</td>     <td>- Marty Boldenow<br>       - Noel Katsuda<br>       - Rodney Mceniry<br>       - Glenn Lushbaugh<br>       - Phil Bacerra<br>       - Sergi Szerbin<br>       - Danny Hatmaker<br>       - Mervin Eskuchen<br>       - Fredrick Harrison<br>       - Keenan Burdett</td>   </tr> </tbody></table>

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
vertical limit

Sorry for bumping this.

But I have a question but it is kind of noobish.

Will this work on any browser?

Thanks.

It's not a browser-based application, but a standalone Windows program. The table code it produces will work on any browser however. If you're a Firefox user, and don't plan on maintaining very large tables then you might be better off with PatrickW's Firefox plugin in the pinned topic which works purely within the browser.