4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
King Kapone

I never heard of this happening.

King Kapone

Before I finish, know the following. I'd say I'm respected at this forum. I don't b/s around. Don't expect b/s.

I was pretending to be a police officer. You know? Cop uniform, wanted level cheat, etc. I was doing surveillance watches and sh*t. Taking photos of crime scenes after I helped cops. Just enjoying the game.

So I decided to just park by Denise's house. No intended surveillance watch. Just to idle. I didn't quite see her out of her house but when I looked at the t.v. between posts, she did a U Turn into the dirt road next to her house and then drove away. Went over the bridge next to her house. Drove quite fast so I didn't chase her to see where she goes. I will do the next time she's home, then leaves.

I never knew the girlfriends actually leave their houses.

This is 100% no bullsh*t. If this was already know, damnit.

digimetal

"sigh"........ you probably saw her "clone" as in normal peds...

King Kapone
So a clone of her walked into her Hustler and drove off? Did a perfect turn and everything. Right between the poles. No crashing involved. Since when to peds get out of their parking spaces driving foward and doing a U-turn?

Thunda

Before I finish, know the following. I'd say I'm respected at this forum. I don't b/s around. Don't expect b/s.

I was pretending to be a police officer. You know? Cop uniform, wanted level cheat, etc. I was doing surveillance watches and sh*t. Taking photos of crime scenes after I helped cops. Just enjoying the game.

So I decided to just park by Denise's house. No intended surveillance watch. Just to idle. I didn't quite see her out of her house but when I looked at the t.v. between posts, she did a U Turn into the dirt road next to her house and then drove away. Went over the bridge next to her house. Drove quite fast so I didn't chase her to see where she goes. I will do the next time she's home, then leaves.

I never knew the girlfriends actually leave their houses.

This is 100% no bullsh*t. If this was already know, damnit.

I think she actually start to leave her house after you get the keys to her car.

I swear, those girlfriend missions were some of the most time consuming and annoying in the game confused.gif.

Vin.

Magical find man, had no idea about this. I'll have to try it later. Thanks.

Konoko45
Pfft, you know, I bet someone jacked her car and took off with it. Because the girlfriends do NOT leave their houses on their own... Because I always have that fool in the blue shirt and chains jacking my sh*t when I leave it.

King Kapone

Look, I respect your opinion on this. I never seen a ped jack a car, drive foward, do a U-Turn, drive on the dirt road, make a left, make another left and drive off without a scratch.

I've never seen a female ped jack a car, either.

Konoko45
Sometimes it's just luck I guess. It's not like one ped is gonna have better driving AI than another...

King Kapone
Sometimes it's just luck I guess. It's not like one ped is gonna have better driving AI than another...

Exactly my point. So what makes you think it was an ordinary ped?

Pepe presents...

There is a similar ped that loks like Denise but there is a slight difference (colour of t-shirt or something).

Anyway I've seen peds park their cars and walk away but never get back in...plus I've never seen the Denise look-a-like ped jack cars or anything so maybe it's true.

Station Wagon Craze

If this is realy, I'm going to have to try it out sometime.

JSAN ANDREAS

Wow. This story is actually believable since it was made by a non-noob.

I don't know but I think I remember a girl ped in the game that had a jersey with a number on it just like Denise's. Maybe she jacked her car?

Cuz as rarely as it happens, peds do jack cars. I've seen it I think once or twice in the game.

CubanJetMaX

Number on Denise's shirt: 80

Number on denise lookalike shirt: 36

I never seen this happen. Will try A.S.A.P.

Did you do anything special other than no wanted and the cop uniform?

King Kapone

Recruited a cop earlier on but he kept getting out of the car whenever I hit the brake.

I would have ruled this out as just a normal ped robbery but A.) Never heard of female peds jacking cars and B.) Never heard of them driving foward, making a U-turn.. and you know how it went, without a scratch. Best driving I've seen. No stopping either. Just straight driving.

HoodyG

Have you ever been spotted by another girlfriend while with a girlfriend? It was strange to see Michelle in LS so close to Denise's house.

Burning-Ice

Well, I've seen a female ped jacking cars before. KK, you should of tried to jack your 'girlfriend' and then kill her and see if you got a message that said "Your girlfriend is now dead" or something. It is weird how the 'girlfriend' did a perfect U-turn without crashing though.

method.man 2

well as respected as you are i find it hard to believ cause i did some survelance of my own but mine was to see the times that they was in and the times they wasnt in and

if you get there when she's out and wait until her time to come in the car DOESN'T spawn but the red marker appears to get the car to appear you have to walk around the block and it's the same if you get there when she's in when it's time for her to leave the car STAYS but the red marker goes to get the car to dissapear you have to go round the block.im not saying i don't believe you im just saying it definatly wasnt denise that got in the car

NS_Souljah

I BELIEVE YOU. No questions asked.

It's a shame I killed Denise...I wonder if it works with your other girlfriends... whatsthat.gif

Kert

i have a question: im dating barbara and i want to get the cop uniform, but shes never home

i did about 3 dates and after that she hasnt been home. can anyone help me to fix this prob coz the cop uniform is the only one i havent got. thanx!!!!

Stinger9
So are you 100% certain it was denise jacking the car. I have seen the nurse one jacking a car but only because I punched her! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

cheez_helmut

I notised this also and found that as your stats/skills increase, so does the peds to give them a better chance of escaping you or the cops and stuff.

sak_dogg

Yea I think i no y this happened (Im guessing). U no how u was bein a cop and sh*t. Well did u do Vigilante missions? Coz if u did maybe u was chasing a criminal Denise in a car then maybe u ended the Vigilante mission near Denise house. Then the Denise u was chasin grab the real Denise car and drove off.

Its kinda hard 2 understand but try.

And yes u can find special characters like Denise in Vigilante.

ADJ

Man, that's going to be hard to prove...

I believe you though, sak_dogg could be right about the vigilante missions; I'm not sure what dirt road you're talking about, though.