Spore

jelly

Indeed that is incredible. Let's hope they are going to release this.

CaliGangstar

Dang you jallar. I was gonna make a topic about this. Yeah it sounds amazing. Hopefully we'll get some more info on it at E3. smile.gif

Here are some screens:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'd love to see this in a less cartooney environment. though I don't doubt it's quite fun in its current state.

i normally only skim read those kind of article, i found that genuinely interesting, and to me this seems an amazing concept. ok it may not have amazing visuals, but just think of the limitless boundaries it would seem to contain. What i found most amazing is that it is only 64K, this seems like an amazingly deep game

• 1 month later...
Really awesome, I just want to play it too create stuff. Crazyness how it all works.

Organic Zero

i gotta admit, this is what every single game modder has asked for god on his dreams.... the true ability to dictates the evolution of a character with a deep level of customisation.... i'm starting to wonder how this concept can be aplied to another games.

why i sense that i'll be making klingons when i got this game sigh.gif

Edited by Organic Zero

GTA3Freak-2001

I've always regarded Will Wright as a genious, he just captures what a good video game should be one that draws the player in to do as they please with what they are given. This just makes me remember that Will Wright is a legend, this concept is like what every gamer has ever dreamet of. It lets the player make the game whatever they want, this game concept makes me think of E.V.O for the SNES where you started as a simple creature and slowly you evoloved slowly adding more stuff to your creature like horns, beaks, jaws, etc.

I say this is the direction for games to take, now that the technology it there I can see these kinds of games being common place in the years to come.

• Like 2

imheretostay
I've always regarded Will Wright as a genious, he just captures what a good video game should be one that draws the player in to do as they please with what they are given. This just makes me remember that Will Wright is a legend, this concept is like what every gamer has ever dreamet of. It lets the player make the game whatever they want, this game concept makes me think of E.V.O for the SNES where you started as a simple creature and slowly you evoloved slowly adding more stuff to your creature like horns, beaks, jaws, etc.

I say this is the direction for games to take, now that the technology it there I can see these kinds of games being common place in the years to come.

x2. I have always loved the sims series, and especially The Sims 2. This game will f*cking own, i cant wait.

No hope playing this with my comp...Goddamn.

No, I'm not sieg heiling. I'm waving bye.

-illy

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.