I have a feeling

gannonroader

gannonroader

hahahaha, the game is less then 2 months away, and I have a feeling info is going to start popping up very shortly, along with screens and vids, and the official website. It's coming people, I can feel it in the air. Anyone have any clue if anything was made official about press releases or anything like that?

user posted image

CrazYFinGers
hahahaha, the game is less then 2 months away, and I have a feeling info is going to start popping up very shortly, along with screens and vids, and the official website. It's coming people, I can feel it in the air. Anyone have any clue if anything was made official about press releases or anything like that?

Look here:

Yea screens will come later this week and later next week and so on. We we'll never see screens because later this week will never come. Delays suck it just gives them more time to delay it again.

JSAN ANDREAS

@ Crazy Fingers: Okay. You just friggin Triple posted the same post!

Yes, i feel it in the air. We will be bombarded with PSP info. And it will start.....Tomorrow!! biggrin.gif

OFF topic @ gannonroader: Are you seriously the guy that did the Aicha video?

If yes, don't ever do that again. LMAO!

Edited by JSAN ANDREAS

The pages are the same. He probably was just impatient and hit the refresh button at the wrong time. It happens. Since I don't believe there is a dellete option on this forum, it will have to stay that way unless a mod delletes the first two posts.

On topic: Do we really need the screens? We allready know what it will look like. If you are not sure, just do what Mark Pagliaro did in the Fake Screenshots thread: run the GTA: LC (The mod for Vice) with a CJ skin. It will look nearly identical to that.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.