when will it be set?

[c-j]

ive heard from a few sites that it will be in liberty city and you'll play as CJ.

maybethe time is just after he runs away from the grove?

fisrt cutscene his younger brother dyeing??

What sites did you hear about playing as CJ?

Personally I'd like a new character, and modern day.

that would be a big mistake making cj the main character again. many people hate him because he is a pussy
user posted image

Modern day sounds really good. Or even near future. 2010, for example, but not futuristic stuff.

It can't be CJ. CJ was not committing any serious crimes while in LC, according to SA story.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

that would be a big mistake making cj the main character again. many people hate him because he is a pussy

you racist?

if so then die2.gif

you racist?

if so then die2.gif

He said people hate CJ because he was a pussy. How is that anyway racist? The dude freaked out when anyone pointed a gun at his head or the situation got too dangerous. I prefered him like this because CJ had some sort of a human side

Edited by NotoriousJay

It can't be CJ. CJ was not committing any serious crimes while in LC, according to SA story.

in "The Introduction" CJ is jacking cars for Joey, and in SA he says he worked for Joey.

by saying he was a racist it actually makes you look like a racist becuase you made the colour of his skin a crucial entity in your statement...why did ya do that!?

either way this thread doesn't need to go that way so let's drop it.

I'd like to see this game set in modern day but I think it'll probably be more like the 90s too

I'm Hoping that is set inbetween GTA 3 and San Andreas, What's That? Early 90's and 2001? I'd Like to see claude as the main character again, cos let's face it, he is the king of gta3. Isnt he the only character to have appeared in 3 Gta's? Tellin the story of how he and catalina got to doing that bank robbery with hopefully as little of Cataleena as possible. Her voice really does ma nut in.

in "The Introduction" CJ is jacking cars for Joey, and in SA he says he worked for Joey.

Maybe we'll get to see CJ as a boss there? Or just in a cutscene like we saw Fido in SA?

• 2 weeks later...
Fozzy Fozborne

by saying he was a racist it actually makes you look like a racist becuase you made the colour of his skin a crucial entity in your statement...why did ya do that!? 

either way this thread doesn't need to go that way so let's drop it.

I'd like to see this game set in modern day but I think it'll probably be more like the 90s too

Excuse me while i add something. We can't make fun of a black/african american person now? when did that come along? It wasn't a racial comment. Duh!

Anyway, I hope that it will be the GTA3 guy in psp in the 2000's

Edited by Fozzy Fozborne

It should be present day, because rahkstar2.gif has already made 2 GTA games that are in the past and I think that rahkstar2.gif should come back to present day.

Anyway, I hope that it will be the GTA3 guy in psp in the 2000's

we'd established a long time ago; his name is claud speed

I just hope its design is more like SA. Fighting for gang territory, city/country landscape, etc... SA is so much better then VC and III when it comes to gameplay.