2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

By that do you mean the Disable Damage code can't be converted, or you just haven't done it yet? I've just noticed this is the wrong place to be asking but meh, I've started now.

It could be converted, just nobody's done it yet. Its addresses would have to be adjusted.

Edit:

I love when people get out of their car 50 feet up. You're standing there and a guy falls out of the sky.

Edited by edisoncarter

Awesome cheat this new one.

Right now, I'm testing out the height of how high the car can float, using a parachute. smile.gif

A few cars exploded while they were floating as well, heh.

EDIT: Just went above the flying height, woo.

Wonder if there are any yellow markers nearby, hehe.

EDIT2: Still floating up, but I just saw something blue spinning in the distance... a save disk? blink.gif

Not sure if there's anything to see, but still... that was odd.

Edited by ChaosAlert

If the game works with this cheat the same way it does with the Negative Gravity code, the more a car flips and spins in the air the faster it catches alight and explodes.

If you have a GameShark or CodeBreaker, use the altimeter cheat to tell how high you are after you go over max height (1000m):

Altimeter

Weapon Budget Stat Equals Height In Meters (NTSC)

506FE7F4 00000004

00802194 00000000

(this can't be converted to ARMax)

Hey I bumped a Shamal with a dodo, and go tin before it got too high. Now im just accelerating to the top, and its hard to tell the difference between below and above you. I'll post what happens as I go. P.s> Crazy work, Ed-Keep it up, we worship you! cookie.gif

**Edit: This is odd. As i was going up, My dateing progress with Barbara rasied up halfway throught the bar =\

Edited by TheOnlyMaxeh

I found away to control the car, and fly to any way-up-high destination.

1. spawn a Trashmaster (or if there is any TALL truck around) and punch the doors off, so you can just hop in it quickly when you need to.

2. enter the new "Cars Float" and the "Cars Fly" cheats

3. drive the Trashmaster to any low-lying roof (IE, your garage, under a balcony, anywhere that will prevent the car from flying away to never-never land immediately (I did it over in the construction site in San Fierro, there is a little carport like area that I used. Park the trashmaster and get out.

4. get another car, smash the door off with your fist so you can hop out quickly.

5. drive up to the trashmaster, give it a little bump.

6. Jump out, run to the trashmaster, Hop in (you can still hop in when its like 10 feet above you) and then you are driving a floating trashmaster with flying capabilities.

7. manuver the trashmaster out of the low-lying roof and aim high for the sky!

tounge.giftounge.gif

I found away to control the car, and fly to any way-up-high destination.

1. spawn a Trashmaster (or if there is any TALL truck around) and punch the doors off, so you can just hop in it quickly when you need to.

2. enter the new "Cars Float" and the "Cars Fly" cheats

3. drive the Trashmaster to any low-lying roof (IE, your garage, under a balcony, anywhere that will prevent the car from flying away to never-never land immediately (I did it over in the construction site in San Fierro, there is a little carport like area that I used. Park the trashmaster and get out.

4. get another car, smash the door off with your fist so you can hop out quickly.

5. drive up to the trashmaster, give it a little bump.

6. Jump out, run to the trashmaster, Hop in (you can still hop in when its like 10 feet above you) and then you are driving a floating trashmaster with flying capabilities.

7. manuver the trashmaster out of the low-lying roof and aim high for the sky!

tounge.giftounge.gif

yesyesyes [note: just a joke] good find. cookie.gif

Yeha i bailed the Shamal too. Gets aggravating. Right now im on the Julius THroughway North-with all the speeders crashing into you its hilarious when they fly in DOZENS. Also, its fun doing it under an overpass. All the cars accumulate in the air, and when one blows up, its like suicidal spaceships.

Yeha i bailed the Shamal too. Gets aggravating. Right now im on the Julius THroughway North-with all the speeders crashing into you its hilarious when they fly in DOZENS. Also, its fun doing it under an overpass. All the cars accumulate in the air, and when one blows up, its like suicidal spaceships.

lol wow.gif shame it doesn't happen when other cars crash into u though whatsthat.gif

I think u stay at the same altitude.

**EDIT: Hey if you shoot cars in the air, they move around. Especially if you hit tires.

ROFL! I used the cars fly/cars float when bumped cheats and as i was flying into orbit, A RUSTLER CAME AND CRASHED INTO ME! Omg i am laughing right now... lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I had a wierd glitch confused.gif When I put in cars float cheat belive it or not all the planes in the sky crashed I hear a few hundred explosions and saw loading screen once for like half a sec. lol I was looking for any dead andromedas

I guess edisoncarter is been working hard. Can't wait for some more phat codes. Nice job. Edisoncarter your doing a great job keep it up.. That's cool how you made your own software too do the button pressing for you. How is that done? Does the parrell port put out somekind of wave too push the button or something.. Do you think you'll ever relase this software?

but nice job.. Keep it up sigh.gif

you got that right hes really good at it too colgate.gif

cj has been skydyving full speed for 15 mins now and still hasnt hit the ground. has anyone reached liberty city yet using the cars float cheat?

my first post here... but i figured I'd share a weird thing that happened to me... I spawned a Hydra then spawned a caddy and hit the Hydra with the caddy while the new cheat was on and the Hydra went no where... well it went no where until I got in, when it went up at mach speed, and it was controllable above the height limit as well, it just goes up really fast, but you can still fly it around and go down and not only up as well...

just thought I'd share

edit:

I was testing it on top of a building and it only worked when I just tapped the wing, then it took a few seconds, long enough for me to get in, but it did start floating on it's own... but once I was in, it rocketed.

Edited by good_day

Ok funny story:I was at my friends house and i flew up for 15 minits and jumped out then spawned parachute and used it and let it go(weeeeee) then i spawned another and another.(doing same thing)Then i spawned a monster truck and u know how thay fall out of the sky? well 1 went past me in the air so i did it again and it hit me and i fell under it dieing instantly. biggrin.gif but if i used the parachute while i was under it would the car(truck)float on the parachute? notify.gif

its really hard to get into helicopters in it, me and my mae used the jetpack, landed on it and got in. Went up for like 4 minutes and freefell for that ammount of time! So fun!

a good way to get a flying car with inifinate lift is to put on the indestrubable cheat and the new cheat. Then drive your car you want to fly to a garage. Once there, park it in and go get any other car.

Drive the secondry car into the garage and tap the car you wish to fly. Then you have all the time in the world to get in the flying car, it will just hover around in the garage until u fly it out.Get on a bonnet of another car if u need to if it's too high, it works for me.

When your in the hovering car enter the flying cars cheat, you can now take contro lof the car and fly it out. Although you'll noitce that it seems to have a strong uplift. I just did it with a turismo (best car smile.gif) and got very hiugh pretty quivckly (a min or so) then did a good long freefall from it.

I found that sometimes u need to active/deactivate the flying cars cheat a few times to be able to jump out of the car too, not sure if everyone gets this?

edit: oh yeah, clay pigeon shooting with hovering cars/bikes is good fun, i've only coped out and used the rocket launcher so far but all weapons have the potential for a frenzy smile.gif

as soon as this cheat was released, I saw a mate on webcam try to get to Liberty City. Using the map showing where the solid area is, he flew up in a hotknife after making it float, and as he flew above limit controls went wonky at times. He was ridiculously high in the air, and finally bailed out over the marker. He fell for about 7 minutes, and now hates skydiving...

No Liberty City. How high is LC normally? Because to have gone so high to actually freefall for so long gives me the impression that LC is not accessible with this kick-arse new cheat.

Sorry but Liberty City isn't in the outdoors world. You can't just go up there and find it in the sky. It's in one of the hidden interiors. Vehicles are invisible in the hidden interiors, so it would not be easy to get into something invisible as its floating away.

1. WickedClowns what was ur sign?

2 A really fun thing to do with the new cheat -

First fly up very very very high over the height limit then jump out without parachute (if u have press triangle) then when u are falling do the spawn Rhino cheat (the tank) as many times as u can before it falls besides u

After that there should come like 6 tanks in a row (if u type in the cheat fast) and blow up just under ur feet colgate.gif and it looks really cool

Or u can do the monstertruck cheat but the monstertruck blow up little later than the tank so it isnt so cool

But after i put in the tank code like 20 times my game freezed confused.gif (sorry for my bad english tounge.gif)

XDXDXD, doing this in first-person or cinematic mode with five or six stars and non-tanked invincibility (turn on vehicle of death, get in a car, and turn off vehicle of death; the car will not blow things up like a tank but will be indestructable) is great. Especially when the cinematic camera goes to the angle where it gets fixed on pursuing law enforcement and you hit said vehicle. There's something funny about watching four FBI guys bail out of a flaming hydrogen-filled car to their deaths over a bridge. It's also hilarious for some reason having your view obstructed by a floating tank.

Edison, are you going to put the technical details on what you did up on your webpage?

I'd be very interested too see them, especially on how you went through the combinations. I know there are shortcuts you can use to reject invalid/unlikely combinations. That is, you'd create some sort of heuristics based on existing codes to immediatly reject unlikely codes.

I'm also wondering why you didn't reverse engineer the protocol/interface used for the game controller and just hook the computer directly too the PS2. There's probably even information up on that already, it'd be fun to do even if there wasn't.

Also, wouldn't you have to sit their the entire time watching it to see if it came up with a valid code? That's got to be annoying.

E-mail me if/when you put that stuff up. [email protected]

I found something while using the cars float cheat!, Ok put the cheat in, go find a car with a flat top so you dont fall off as easy when your on it, I used the ambulance, then go to the middle of the circle street the one CJ's house is on, then bump intot the ambulance get out of the car , enter the jetpack cheat then get on top of the ambulance, catch the ambulance of fire so it goes up quciker, make sure you have full health, then wait about 2 mins, then about at full altitude the screen will say san andreas , if you look around while aimin your gun you will see a yellow marker and a save marker close to it and another yellow marker near by, you have to be standing on the top of the car , not be in it. i coulndt see where the markers take you since my jetpack goes down when you try to reach it. maybe someone with the raise water cheat can see or unlimited jetback height. i took some pics but i got to scan them later

I found something while using the cars float cheat!, Ok put the cheat in, go find a car with a flat top so you dont fall off as easy when your on it, I used the ambulance, then go to the middle of the circle street the one CJ's house is on, then bump intot the ambulance get out of the car , enter the jetpack cheat then get on top of the ambulance, catch the ambulance of fire so it goes up quciker, make sure you have full health, then wait about 2 mins, then about at full altitude the screen will say san andreas , if you look around while aimin your gun you will see a yellow marker and a save marker close to it and another yellow marker near by, you have to be standing on the top of the car , not be in it. i coulndt see where the markers take you since my jetpack goes down when you try to reach it. maybe someone with the raise water cheat can see or unlimited jetback height. i took some pics but i got to scan them later

Good finding!

All of the yellow markers and save disks in the interiors exist somewhere up in the sky just above max height, in the range of 990m-1100m up. There's no solid surfaces or visible walls, just markers and disks. A few of them, like the ones in CJ's house, exist directly above their proper places. Most stuff, especially anything that exists in multiple locations like Burgershot, Binco, etc, exist above Red County (map). Most of the safe house disks are in a cluster above Jefferson, around the Buring Desire house and Jefferson Motel.

If you could get a car positioned just right where a marker or disk is, like on top of CJ's roof, you could ride it up there and stand in the marker or disk just as it passes through. You have to be standing on the car for it to work, I don't think you can be falling. If you can hit a disk, you can actually save and then load from there in the sky (and fall). It would be very frustrating to try because you have to be positioned exactly right, wait a ton of time to float up there, and then you can't do anything about it if you miss. Maybe you would want a large vehicle so you have at least a little range to walk around.

There are yellow markers near the front doors of Ryder's and Sweet's houses. If you enter those, you'll actually go inside their house.

I wonder if a vortex would allow you to get in and drive but still get out and stand on it while it floats.

Edit:

Here's some pictures from when I went up there by raising the water level up to +1012m and spawning a boat, and Jetpack Unlimited Height on.

You can see a yellow marker, the spray can and camera in CJ's room, and his save disk.

user posted image

Optical illusion, the boat is 20 feet below me. The marker won't activate with the JetPack on.

user posted image

A psychedelic area up there where a reflective floor would be.

user posted image

Edited by edisoncarter

I dont really get it...When u say catch it on fire, do u mean so it blow up or just fire (like flamethrower) ? cuz it will blow up... or?

Well you dont have to catch it on fire or blow it up, it just makes it go alot faster up if ypu blow the car your standing on, i used the flamethrower becasue if you shoot it with a gun it makes the car flip and turn, by the way there are weaopns in the air too.

Ok i have a thery. Now if ur in the interiors and stuff and u cant use the jetpack becouse ur above height limit. (then do the gym glitch) and u fly outta the gym and down there is a little reflection thing that i always see when im down there too low right? Well i think the game has a regular world and a reflection world! that would explain the save markers and yellow triangles right!? and the water could be the regular world cus up would be the places.(sorry if it does not make alot of scence im not the best with words)

i want to go to lc and stuff like that but i do not have ar so i was wondering if there is any cheat that will act like it?

rampage_ani.gif

I did a weird thing and I can always do it.

I did the tank cheat, the vehicle of death cheat, fast motion cheat 2 times & the better driving skill (car can jump by pressing L3). Then, I entered the tank, then holded L2 & R2 together to look behind then repeatedly press O to keep shooting missiles a lot and holded the left analog stick left to try to turn my tank upsidedown. (make sure there is no trafic in your way, go to the airstrip (verdant meadows) for a good place)

when your tank is upsidedown while you are shooting missiles, keep shooting without stopping and your tank should spin a lot & keep spinning faster.

Keep shooting & if your tank hit something while its spinning really fast, it should do crazy stuff and maybe eventually, the game will say "Loading" a lot. You might even go really high while spinning.

Fall in the water and its over!

If I could, I would put a video of it in the internet to show you an example......

Edited by Jérémie Blanc