3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

CubanJetMaX
what about the change character appearence codes, like in V.C And GTA3?

Why did nobody think that was a potential cheat?

rampage_ani.gif

Maybe there will be a code like that, but in Skiller's list, it was not there...

ah, there probably won't be one, the muscle/fat aspect probably would shut that idea down.

the_darkside_986

Well, perhaps they should have made it so that the ped 3-d model would not be affected by fat or muscle if there was such a cheat. Perhaps the only effect would be speed and running. I mean, in Vice City, they didn't change Vercetti's voice for each ped when the cheat was activated.

Hey I know this isnt a button cheat code but it deals with it and its pretty cool (oh yeah and my trying to hack the cheat i cant get it to work sad.gif ) anyway Edison's personal made cheat code called no gravity you can makeyourself FLY!!! suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif All you got to do is enable the asian cheat codes and you can do it with loads of motercycles and even ridde with it. all YOU got to do to get CJ to fly is jump and hit L1go as high as you want to im amazed. also if u enable super punch and punch peds and hit l1 after it they fly edison i dont know if its ment for that but cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

kkk well right now im testing the cheat more suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Cheats, the tool of suckers. I have not read this entire thread, after all it is 71 pages, nor would I ever care to read all of it. The first page disgusted me. Cheats? What are cheats one may ask. They are what is used when crappy players need an easy mode which is not there. They are those with no gaming skill whatsoever. I pity each and every one of you that need cheats to be "good gamers." Hell, I am surprised you "cheaters" can't even pump out the cheats the day after these games come out, not only are you guys cheaters, but your bad at it.

Long with Demarest!

Cheats, the tool of suckers. I have not read this entire thread, after all it is 71 pages, nor would I ever care to read all of it. The first page disgusted me. Cheats? What are cheats one may ask. They are what is used when crappy players need an easy mode which is not there. They are those with no gaming skill whatsoever. I pity each and every one of you that need cheats to be "good gamers." Hell, I am surprised you "cheaters" can't even pump out the cheats the day after these games come out, not only are you guys cheaters, but your bad at it.

Long with Demarest!

Most of us use it for fun you dumbfuck. And I don't think they made the CJ model to change in "size" if you changed to a ped, but then again they did it with clothes, and that would have took forever to not just have one code...

Edited by The Na Kun

rampage_ani.gif

Try using these 2 cheats together: "Infinite Health" & "Super Punch". You have super punches, but when pedestrians punches you, it won't work...

----------

Use the cheat "Vehicle of Death", then go inside a vehicle (drive fast or slow enough so when you press TRIANGLE, you won't jump off your vehicle), then do "Blow Up All Cars" cheat to blow up all the cars except yours. Good for Viligante Missions. Your car may still blow up if you ever jump off your vehicle...

----------

Do the cheat "Can Aim While Driving", get a car or motorcycle, make it go on fire, but DO NOT blow it up! As soon as it goes on fire, enter your vehice and the flame will still be on your vehicle, but your car will never blow up unless you leave your vehicle afterwards...

----------

edisoncarter's cheat makes your life easier and you can do a lot of cheat combos with it! Thanks edisoncarter!

===================

Long with Demarest!

Yes, I mostly only use it for fun. (I beated San Andreas with 100%, in 5 days and played 53 to 58 hours of gametime and I haven't cheated for that file) so if you don't like cheating and you hate to see other people cheating, then keep the comment to yourself please! I like cheating very much in GTA games, and I know it makes the game easier, but oh well.......

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

the_darkside_986

This is an absurd statement (or meaningless rant). Not everyone who cheats saves the game with cheats activated, that is, they use cheats only for entertainment. I have never used cheats on GTA games in order to make progress, but I use them often just for fun. But anyways, enough spam.

Is there a gameshark code for the undiscovered cheat known as "Chaos mode"? It has been said that people have been experiencing the undiscovered cheats using devices. I was just wondering.

This is an absurd statement (or meaningless rant). Not everyone who cheats saves the game with cheats activated, that is, they use cheats only for entertainment. I have never used cheats on GTA games in order to make progress, but I use them often just for fun. But anyways, enough spam.

Is there a gameshark code for the undiscovered cheat known as "Chaos mode"? It has been said that people have been experiencing the undiscovered cheats using devices. I was just wondering.

rampage_ani.gif

Yes, there is a code of "Chaos Mode" for gameshark. go to this website to find it (it is code #70):

http://www.codemasters-project.net/members...ctivejokerd.htm

the_darkside_986

Thanks for the link. The code includes the **??, so does that mean that the button numerals that I choose to enter will activate Chaos mode when I push them in the game (for example L1 + L2 if i choose those)? That seems strange because it would be a bright day and then suddenly the sky is dark and people are running off with electronics and exploding cars. It just seems that it would either 1) not work on my crappy cheat disc or 2) crash the game. But I'll try it in a few minutes i guess.

It cannot be said enough: many cookie.gif for edison for all the button cheats discovered.

Thanks for the link. The code includes the **??, so does that mean that the button numerals that I choose to enter will activate Chaos mode when I push them in the game (for example L1 + L2 if i choose those)? That seems strange because it would be a bright day and then suddenly the sky is dark and people are running off with electronics and exploding cars. It just seems that it would either 1) not work on my crappy cheat disc or 2) crash the game. But I'll try it in a few minutes i guess.

It cannot be said enough: many cookie.gif for edison for all the button cheats discovered.

rampage_ani.gif

Yes, let's say you replace **?? with L1+L2, press these 2 buttons (in order) to activate a cheat while playing the game (instead of pressing the whole cheat). If the cheat can be disabled, press "L1+L2" to redo the cheat to disable it.

(Even if all the cheats for GTA: Vice City & GTA3 has been found, I will try all the cheats found for San Andreas in the other 2 games to try to find a new cheat...)

Carl CJ Johnson

They probably thought the character change cheats were a waste of time, who can put there hand up and honestly say they regularly used the character change cheat in VC

ya just so u ppl know about why u may see some double names with the active cheats (button cheats for the Cheat divices) is bceause im goin through them to make sure of there names .. i did all the ones i did not know what they were as in the ones that had ??? on them .. so i know what they all do know .. but all be fixing them up once again .. in a bit .. just take a long time to type 50 codes 3 lines each in tounge.gif

if u find any errors in one that u test let me know .. just email me and tell me the code number .. and also tell me the problem in what u think its doin .. thanks ..

[email protected]

this will help me out alot .. but i think i have them all . smile.gif

maidenfreak11758

yeah i guess they shouldnt waste time but it would be cool to play as ryder once in a while cool.gif

Playing as ryder would be cool but i think rockstar learned that last game the voice overs sucked!!! cause they sounded like a man and if you played as candy suxx or some other women you would be a cro$$d3ss3r yeah anyway. Enjoy edisons new AWSOME! cheats! (Cheat disc only) rahkstar2.gifrahkstar2.gifrahkstar2.gifdie2.gifrahkstar2.gif

lol it would be funny if there was a cheat where all of the pedestrians were cross-dressed including the cops! Oh yeah and why isnt there any female cops on any of the gta games? I was just wondering rolleyes.gif

Good question. You should PM R* and ask them.

There was a female cop, Barbera or whatever her name was, your girlfriend. she was a female cop.

9zkgc.png

ye I guess so but I mean every time you make an offence a male cop comes and arrests you but I don't think that barbara will arrest you lol. I was thinking also that there isnt any female nurses/ambulance people and gang members (a.k.a: homegirls) dontgetit.gif oh yea and does anybody know rockstar's e-mail address? bored.gif

Edited by Satchel

ye I guess so but I mean every time you make an offence a male cop comes and arrests you but I don't think that barbara will arrest you lol. I was thinking also that there isnt any female nurses/ambulance people and gang members (a.k.a: homegirls) dontgetit.gif

There is a female nurse. Katie Zhan, the one you can date. cool.gif

ye I guess so but I mean every time you make an offence a male cop comes and arrests you but I don't think that barbara will arrest you lol. I was thinking also that there isnt any female nurses/ambulance people and gang members (a.k.a: homegirls) dontgetit.gif

There is a female nurse. Katie Zhan, the one you can date. cool.gif

rampage_ani.gif

yeah, but there should be female cops, female nurses, female gang members, female etc. for pedestrians. It's all guys except your girlfriend.....

Katie=Nurse

Barbara=Cop

Michelle=Pay 'n Spray girl

Helena/Millie/Denise=[Nothing Special]

Tempenny/Polaski=Better Cops

================

Can't edisoncarter find a way to find all the cheats in one shot?

================

Off-Topic: What file in the game CD (of San Andreas) that says the name of the cheats in the game? I heard some of them said that there was some ??? cheats.......

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

They did not put females in this game ie. Nurses, Gang Members, Cops...because more people would get more mad at San Andreas. Becase when men cops, nurses,etc, get shot or stabbed or shot with rockects, people dont care. But when chicks start to get shot womon activists and other people complain. I can understand if you could go and shoot off the heads of preagnant woemon but you not. I mean they have some peds and your girfriends are caughshould be girls and they are. But anyways my point if they hyad that they would give R* a bad rap

DAVEY007 i agree , they really had to tone down the game & pick and choose their battles. like the whole "almost" entire loss of drug use in the game. in fact they show the darker side of it in the beggining in refference to what it can do to people ie "big bear" .. i think thats the name. but yeah by not doing the drug thing they avoid a huge load of lawsuits and other cra* .

they really made this game work for them this time by giving things two sides and having the "politically correct" veiw slightly above their own veiw on society and life.

AnYwAyS..... Any New Cheats Found ?

im very interested in the infinate ammo cheat .

DAVEY007 i agree , they really had to tone down the game & pick and choose their battles. like the whole "almost" entire loss of drug use in the game. in fact they show the darker side of it in the beggining in refference to what it can do to people ie "big bear" .. i think thats the name. but yeah by not doing the drug thing they avoid a huge load of lawsuits and other cra* .

they really made this game work for them this time by giving things two sides and having the "politically correct" veiw slightly above their own veiw on society and life.

AnYwAyS..... Any New Cheats Found ?

im very interested in the infinate ammo cheat .

rampage_ani.gif

For the "Infinite Ammo" cheat, edisoncarter did not find it yet (maybe he did...). It is not posted in his first post in this topic and it is not posted in edisoncarter's websdite:

http://www.maxbot.com/gta/

ok this really bugs me how people say oh the change into a ped ccheat wont work cus of clothes and the fat muscles system. look back at vice city. you could change clothes there and it was possible. R* knows that it's a sweet cheat and they will / must of put it in san andreas.

I believe there is a possibility that the change character code is in ther somewhere, because in two player, I entered max fat/ no muscle and player two's character started running like CJ does when he is fat.

So if there was a cheat, it would make it when you got fat, that you ran funny.

The cheat could activate never change size or something like that.

rampage_ani.gif

I don't think edisoncarter will find a new cheat for a while because, he's been busy finding GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker codes...I can always wait....I guess he's taking all this one step at a time............'Cause it would be nice to know all the San Andreas cheats at the moment..........

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

Theroy on the hunter cheat! It'll be simaler 2 the rhino cheat! They are both considered the best vigalante viechles.

p.s : Har har good april fools joke GTAForums yeah real good.(Sarcasm) Said Stinger9

Well Edison has alot of demands and he will have more fun making custom codes gotta give the man a break. But still he has done a very good job so far (buttons and cheat discs) but about the hunter thing. You say its like the tank? i'll have to look for it. How are you sure?

Well Edison has alot of demands and he will have more fun making custom codes gotta give the man a break. But still he has done a very good job so far (buttons and cheat discs) but about the hunter thing. You say its like the tank? i'll have to look for it. How are you sure?

LOL He's finding them not making them. HOW MANY TIMES MUST PEOPLE SAY THIS! And they are both the best vigalante viechles!