2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

will it be possible to scan the xbox/pc versions for cheats? pc version probably but what about the xbox version?

Carl CJ Johnson
will it be possible to scan the xbox/pc versions for cheats? pc version probably but what about the xbox version?

Bit hard seen as its not out edisoncarter could have all the cheats by then, unless there are alot more cheats that do nothing which there probably will be any estimates anyone?

jdal-gta-forums
LOL just as i was reading all the stuff i missed out on ..

kinda cool . the way hes doin this .. i to would not mind knowing what the software he has ..

well the good thing is he unless there are some codes that dont activate the active cheat diolog then we should get all the cheats .. the 92 that i have all activated the cheat diolog .. so .. he should be able to find all the ones i have for the divices .. also all let u know one thing so ppl dont get there hopes up .

From when i was lookin through the 92 active cheats and the other active cheats (always on ones .. the only reson i have on in the always on section for Inf health is because this is what happens when the health/Money code is always on .. but i could be wrong about this .. all im saying is dont get your hopes up .. when i do retest my codes.. all let u know if there is a inf health code smile.gif

think im goin to go muck around .. with GTA SA see if i can find anything ..

there is an infinite health code its down X right Left Right R1 Right Down up Triangle

Damn. All those days of searching and 57 pages of posts, and we funally find out that the cheat does nothing. That really sucks. I've heard people saying that there are no more cheats left to find. Can someone please explain to me why?

sircheatsalot
Damn. All those days of searching and 57 pages of posts, and we funally find out that the cheat does nothing. That really sucks. I've heard people saying that there are no more cheats left to find. Can someone please explain to me why?

thats no t true, if u look at eds mini faq it says ther are 15

Then how cum I kept seeing people say things like, "there's no more cheats to find" and b4 the unknown cheat was discovered, they sed there was only 1 left. I remember seeing that there were 20 left to find. It shud be less now becuz he found sum more.

Martini Racing
LOL just as i was reading all the stuff i missed out on ..

kinda cool . the way hes doin this .. i to would not mind knowing what the software he has ..

well the good thing is he unless there are some codes that dont activate the active cheat diolog then we should get all the cheats .. the 92 that i have all activated the cheat diolog .. so .. he should be able to find all the ones i have for the divices .. also all let u know one thing so ppl dont get there hopes up .

From when i was lookin through the 92 active cheats and the other active cheats (always on ones .. the only reson i have on in the always on section for Inf health is because this is what happens when the health/Money code is always on .. but i could be wrong about this .. all im saying is dont get your hopes up ..  when i do retest my codes.. all let u know if there is a inf health code smile.gif

think im goin to go muck around .. with GTA SA see if i can find anything ..

there is an infinite health code its down X right Left Right R1 Right Down up Triangle

Look at when that was posted. Jan. 9TH! They hadn't found the cheat by then!!

sircheatsalot

Then how cum I kept seeing people say things like, "there's no more cheats to find" and b4 the unknown cheat was discovered, they sed there was only 1 left. I remember seeing that there were 20 left to find. It shud be less now becuz he found sum more.

just check skillers site

Probably because they're wrong and you're one gullible bastard?

method.man 2

just a suggestion but if you know that cheat that didnt do anything maybe it was something like all drugs are free cause originally you was able to buy drugs it might not be right but who cares also the slut magnet cheat dont work on my game i put it in and it crashs

just a suggestion but if you know that cheat that didnt do anything maybe it was something like all drugs are free cause originally you was able to buy drugs it might not be right but who cares also the slut magnet cheat dont work on my game i put it in and it crashs

Try removing all of CJ' s clothing and re-entering the cheat. I'm pretty sure that prevents the crash-age.

KingOfCrunck

Try removing all of CJ' s clothing and re-entering the cheat. I'm pretty sure that prevents the crash-age.

it also helps top have the gimp outfit on when you put in , slut magnet

Edited by KingOfCrunck

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just thought I'd pop in and say 'Thanks' for all the cheats you've found for us.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just thought I'd pop in and say 'Thanks' for all the cheats you've found for us.

i would also like to say to everyone who has found new cheats

Have A cookie.gif

i would also like to say to everyone who has found new cheats

Have A cookie.gif

"Everyone"? Edison found them all. confused.gif

If all cheats have been found, then shouldnt this thread be locked? I mean it's pointless now to come here and say "I wonder if mr edisoncarter got us some cheats" and then some idiot 2 years later posting, "I know the unknown cheat is, it's all guys attracted to CJ or something" again... pointless...Pointless? Yes, pointless, pointless to be pointless while discussing in this pointless pointed out topic...pointless...

But all the cheats haven't been found!

when they are, i'm sure this theard will be locked.

GangsterOfGTA

There is still cheats left! he even says that there are about 15 of them left in his first post confused.gif

THERE ARE STILL CHEATS LEFT!

THE "DOES NOTHING" CHEAT WAS PROVED BY EDISON HIMSELF LOOKING AT THE GAME FILES. PLEASE DO NO KEEP SUGGESTING

Edison: Once again thanks for taking your time and using your hardware to discover these cheats. You should add the "Does Nothing" cheat even tho it does absolutly nothing.

greg_1000000

I know this may seem far fetched, and I don't know what you other guy's may think but I would love to have a code that would turn everybody(except yourself) into zombies and they would attack you. What do you think?

san_andreas32
disapointing sad.gif

well, it is actually quite funny.. now if someone asks you what a cheat does you can be like "nothing"

or you can tell them you got the cheat that lets you do nothing different.

very rare... it really changes the gaming experience!....

lol

the_darkside_986

I know this may seem far fetched, and I don't know what you other guy's may think but I would love to have a code that would turn everybody(except yourself) into zombies and they would attack you. What do you think?

I believe that the first post states that the forum is for discussion of new cheats that have been found, NOT for "idle banter" about requests or future possible cheats. I am not trying to be mean or anything but these forums are really picky about that sort of stuff (and for good reason I'm sure).

But back on topic, I really wish that I had a cheat device so that the new Do-Nothing cheat could become a real cheat. What a disappointment but I am glad that chaos is over finally.

For zombie-mode, one could just enter the peds attack and peds riot.

many cookie.gif for edisoncarter for these cheats.

shotupcrackdealer
Hey i may have figured out what the cheat that does nothing does. i was playing around. I put in the cheat code then I killed a triad and got an ak47 from him. I never had used an ak47 before and when I shot some cops up I reached hitman level after 3 kills. My theory is that it somehow works with the AK47 gun skill. That's about the only good guess I have. So does anyone think my theory adds up? Or do you just think it was a glitch or a bug? Edited by shotupcrackdealer

WOW!! alot of those cheats work and are really sweet, good work on findin them! rah.giflol.gif

Not just "a lot" of those cheats work, they all do. smile.gif

Hey i may have figured out what the cheat that does nothing does. i was playing around. I put in the cheat code then I killed a triad and got an ak47 from him. I never had used an ak47 before and when I shot some cops up I reached hitman level after 3 kills. My theory is that it somehow works with the AK47 gun skill. That's about the only good guess I have. So does anyone think my theory adds up? Or do you just think it was a glitch or a bug?

Edison has proved the cheat does nothing, so stop suggesting.

Anywho, you have to have used an AK47 to get to the part of the game with the triads, it's on a mission (unless you cheated to get to san fierro).

shotupcrackdealer
Hey i may have figured out what the cheat that does nothing does. i was playing around. I put in the cheat code then I killed a triad and got an ak47 from him. I never had used an ak47 before and when I shot some cops up I reached hitman level after 3 kills. My theory is that it somehow works with the AK47 gun skill. That's about the only good guess I have. So does anyone think my theory adds up? Or do you just think it was a glitch or a bug?

Edison has proved the cheat does nothing, so stop suggesting.

Anywho, you have to have used an AK47 to get to the part of the game with the triads, it's on a mission (unless you cheated to get to san fierro).

actually no I don't recall any mission where I had to use an AK47.