2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

however I believed but it is really odd that on my part C.J runs without becoming exhausted and a long time... but good if it is not its

merci pour le site biggrin.gif

Where does this cheat code come from? I don't see it on here or on edison's site. Didn't edison find it?

Where does this cheat code come from? I don't see it on here or on edison's site. Didn't edison find it?

They are on his site....(Unknown cheat)

Ill test out this unknown cheat later...

edison found but it is not a its function and me I found it and I really think that it is for sprinter indefiniment one still has just assure me that it is the code for sprinter.

http://www.maxbot.com

Has someone confirmed that it isn't faster bikes? confused.gif I'd try and see what this cheat does too but my game won't start cryani.gif

Has someone confirmed that it isn't faster bikes? confused.gif I'd try and see what this cheat does too but my game won't start cryani.gif

My motorbikes and BMXs all seem normal, and bike skill didn't change. Why'd you break your game, fud??

Shut yer hole, Mixy! biggrin.gif It's cos I had one of those vertical PS2 stands, it's buggered up my PS2. It's been out of the stand and sitting normally for a month or two now, but still it won't start now and again.

Could it possibly be a spawn a vehicle cheat, but that vehicle was taken out of the game, so nothing happens? confused.gif

Mxyzptlk have you to test if it is not the code for sprinter quickly indéfinniment? because on my part it is its and of the French forumer dient me the same thing.

Mxyzptlk have you to test if it is not the code for sprinter quickly indéfinniment? because on my part it is its and of the French forumer dient me the same thing.

I tried it yesterday, and CJ still became tired after running. Are you trying the code in a new game instead of a saved game?

I tried it yesterday, and CJ still became tired after running. Are you trying the code in a new game instead of a saved game?

(dont flame)

Maybe it works for PAL and not NTSC (or visaversa)?

Just a speculation....

the-rule-breaker

(dont flame)

Just a speculation....

i was thinking that to,because some guy said it gave him nitro on every car but it doesnt on mine,and like mxyptlk stated cj gets tired but some people say their cj wont

(dont flame)

Just a speculation....

i was thinking that to,because some guy said it gave him nitro on every car but it doesnt on mine,and like mxyptlk stated cj gets tired but some people say their cj wont

NO, NO, NO.... Trust me it does something. Everybody started doing this last time there was an unknown cheat... Well maybe it doesn't do anything, ahhhh I think my bike is a bit faster, come on it does something substantial. Just have to keep trying stuff.

Start a new game I guarantee your CJ will get tired. Plus the guy with all nitro said he thinks he may have entered the code wrong.

The PAL version isn't different, it doesn't appear on my version and I've got a PAL version.

If you get on a Freeway you'll notice to difference for sure your acceleration picks-up and speed, I think it maybe bike speed increases it could just be a minor increase, but I didn't notice anything different on faster car speed.

the-rule-breaker
The PAL version isn't different, it doesn't appear on my version and I've got a PAL version.

If you get on a Freeway you'll notice to difference for sure your acceleration picks-up and speed, I think it maybe bike speed increases it could just be a minor increase, but I didn't notice anything different on faster car speed.

my freeway went faster ,maybe its just an illusion but it seems like its going faster

Well, I just tested the cheat code and it isn't "faster bikes". I took a Freeway and marked a start and finish point on a straight road, then timed myself going from start to finish. Then I drove back to start again and timed myself with the cheat activated and it took exactly 27 seconds each time so the cheat is not faster bikes. confused.gif

rampage_ani.gif

the cheat is NOT inf. Sprint. I'm 100% sure of it.

It's probably a cheat that gives you an effect and can always be repeated....

I don't think it's an effect that can be turned on and off. I could be wrong....

rampage_ani.gif

the cheat is NOT inf. Sprint. I'm 100% sure of it.

It's probably a cheat that gives you an effect and can always be repeated....

I don't think it's an effect that can be turned on and off. I could be wrong....

you might be right wow.gif

The cheat code does not: Give hydraulics to all vehicles, give nitro to all vehicles, give infinite stamina, infinite ammo, infinite health, faster bikes, cars, planes, give infinite stomach capacity, free food, infinite sprint/swimming/cycling, increase cycling/driving/flying etc. skills, make spawn cheats spawn different vehicles, unlimited jetpack height, no mission timer, unlimited mission time, mission select via R3 in police, ambulance, taxi (don't know about fire truck or other r3vehicles), infinite money, infinite clip ammo, increase tire size, give you unlimited workout time in the gym, or have any effect in the hidden interior world. I'll continue trying different stuff.

The cheat code does not: Give hydraulics to all vehicles, give nitro to all vehicles, give infinite stamina, infinite ammo, infinite health, faster bikes, cars, planes, give infinite stomach capacity, free food, infinite sprint/swimming/cycling, increase cycling/driving/flying etc. skills, make spawn cheats spawn different vehicles, unlimited jetpack height, no mission timer, unlimited mission time, mission select via R3 in police, ambulance, taxi (don't know about fire truck or other r3vehicles), infinite money, infinite clip ammo, increase tire size, give you unlimited workout time in the gym, or have any effect in the hidden interior world. I'll continue trying different stuff.

Have your stats increased/descreased? Maybe it locks stats....

Maybe its no fall damage

You know this cheat has it's own topic dedicated to it, right? It's not very helpful if it's being talked in two topics at once, so you should take all speculation / findings to this topic smile.gif
31805323.png

Maybe its no fall damage

It's already been sed in another post that it's not No Fall Damage. Why don't u just discuss this in the topic edison made?

i need 2 codes gameshark2 v3 or button codes please

*unlimited hight on jetpack

*100% complete (so i can go to "zip" and cosinos)

thnx rahkstar2.gif

Dave_lotus_2

i need 2 codes gameshark2 v3 or button codes please

*unlimited hight on jetpack

*100% complete (so i can go to "zip" and cosinos)

thnx rahkstar2.gif

This thread is about new button codes, not a place to ask about gameshark codes for lazy little sh*ts who cant get their right hand out of their pants for 10 mins and reach 100% angry.gif

..::EDIT::..

Try here and here

Here's a code I found by accident. I'm not sure what I entered, but I think I entered this:

R1R2XupdownleftrightL2L1squaresquare

I was looking for new codes and accidently found this one. That probally isn't what I pressed, but it was somewhat close to it.

em i really banned for saying any new cheat's yet? geez I was just asking a question rahkstar2.gif

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST (7 DAYS)

Read the god damn warnings posted roughly 80 times in this topic. dozingoff.gif

-Op

edisoncarter

Infinite Health

DOWN, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, TRIANGLE

Makes you mostly bulletproof and fire, punches and melee attacks don't hurt you anymore. You can still be hurt by explosions, falling, getting run over, and drowning.

Infinite Health

DOWN, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, DOWN, UP, TRIANGLE

Makes you mostly bulletproof, and fire, punches and melee attacks don't hurt you anymore. You can still be hurt by explosions, falling, getting run over, and drowning.

Awesome Edison! You really are a foot man!

Sorry, foot = leg end, leg end = legend..