2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

If I were a mod... anyone making a post like "ARE THER N00 CHEETZ?11/?!/ rampage_ani.giframpage_ani.gifdie2.gifdie2.gifrahkstar2.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gifdie2.gifcatspider.gifcatspider.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif "

Or any variation of that... would be permabanned on the spot. These people don't learn and they'll never contribute in any way shape or form anyway.

I cant agree with you more, they do no help here at all except flood

any new cheat's yet? die2.gif

rampage_ani.gif

If you want to know if there is a new cheat, you can always go to edisoncarter's website below:

http://www.maxbot.com/gta/

(When using the "Never Hungry" cheat, does it also makes your stats increase faster or is it just me?)

no if he finds any new cheats he will post them on the first page of this topic first page

If I were a mod... anyone making a post like "ARE THER N00 CHEETZ?11/?!/ rampage_ani.gif  rampage_ani.gif  die2.gif  die2.gif  rahkstar2.gif  breadfish_by_Moto.gif  die2.gif  catspider.gif  catspider.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif "

Or any variation of that... would be permabanned on the spot.  These people don't learn and they'll never contribute in any way shape or form anyway.

I cant agree with you more, they do no help here at all except flood

I agree also, and edison keep up the good work! smile.gif

any new cheat's yet? die2.gif

rampage_ani.gif

If you want to know if there is a new cheat, you can always go to edisoncarter's website below:

(When using the "Never Hungry" cheat, does it also makes your stats increase faster or is it just me?)

no if he finds any new cheats he will post them on the first page of this topic first page

rampage_ani.gif

you can look in the first post of this topic or go to this website too!

The game files have been checked, and I dont recall seeing that as one of the ones found. What would it do anyways?

.dagg dave. and yuck fo u.do you two realize that your a spaming the topic yourselves mad.gif

I have alerted mods of this spaming

I am just pointing out, as well as Yuck Fou, that the worthless posts in this topic is what made it become 62 freaking pages. I dunno, It just doesnt seem liek it should be a chat in here. and no my posts are not worthless

edit: I just found one edisons website this...

New!

(Unknown)

SQUARE, SQUARE, R2, LEFT, UP, SQUARE, R2, X, X, X

What does this cheat do?

can anyone try this and figure it out?

Edited by Daggdave

edisoncarter

you can look in the first post of this topic or go to this website too!

I usually post new cheats on maxbot first with my first guess of what they do, then mess around for a while to confirm if they do anything else, then post here, then maybe post on IGN or other places.

GTA3Freak-2001

Ok that's it, anyone who comes in here and posts "anymore cheats?" or "nice work edison" will be temp banned and possily perma. Countless warnings have been stated by several moderators so really you've all had a chance to know not to abuse this topic.

Obvioulsy posts like "good job edison" will be allowed provided more cheats or something new has been discovered by edison. I am just sick of people demanding sh*t from edison thus making it look like new cheats have been found so more people rush in and expect to find new cheats.

karmafreejack

has anyone noticed a difference on thier vehicles speed and handling with the new unknown cheat?

has anyone noticed a difference on thier vehicles speed and handling with the new unknown cheat?

Nope, that would probably be a cheat that you can deactivate... this one just says "activated" again if you enter it twice.

You know that hippie van that drives around in San Fierro? Well, since I activated the new cheat I've been seeing a bunch of those in Ganton so maybe the cheat's something like "San Fierro Traffic"? whatsthat.gif

rampage_ani.gif

So, I guess the unknown cheat is a cheat that gives you something, you can get it a lot. (And maybe, it's not an effect that you can put on and take off)

You know that hippie van that drives around in San Fierro? Well, since I activated the new cheat I've been seeing a bunch of those in Ganton so maybe the cheat's something like "San Fierro Traffic"?

I don't think it is that cheat because, you can activate it as much as you want and you can't turn it off......But I could be wrong.......

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

Ever since activated the cheat I haven't seen any ambulances or fire trucks. I started a huge fire and killed a lot of people but no fire truck or ambulance would come. The cheat doesn't have to be something that you can get a lot because the adrenaline cheat could be activated again and again but it didn't turn off.

You know that hippie van that drives around in San Fierro?  Well, since I activated the new cheat I've been seeing a bunch of those in Ganton so maybe the cheat's something like "San Fierro Traffic"?  whatsthat.gif

Ever since activated the cheat I haven't seen any ambulances or fire trucks. I started a huge fire and killed a lot of people but no fire truck or ambulance would come. The cheat doesn't have to be something that you can get a lot because the adrenaline cheat could be activated again and again but it didn't turn off.

Test something... Don't just throw out random crap. Saying it could be this obscure thing or wait maybe it is this other obscure thing does not help at all. Figure out what it does by finding out what it doesn't do, not by just making random guesses and asking questions. rolleyes.gif

I will put in a couple hours trying to figure it out. Already know it doesn't change stats including: automatic hitman, personal stats, or driving/flying skill.

It makes your criminal rating go down by ten. I started a new game typed it in and I was a -10 playa hater, so I typed it in again because I thought you usually started at 0, so I did it again and it was -20 then again and it was -30. So there you go the cheat make your criminal rating go down by 10, I wonder if there is one that make it go up by 10.

It makes your criminal rating go down by ten. I started a new game typed it in and I was a -10 playa hater, so I typed it in again because I thought you usually started at 0, so I did it again and it was -20 then again and it was -30. So there you go the cheat make your criminal rating go down by 10, I wonder if there is one that make it go up by 10.

LOL It goes down because you are entering cheats... LMAO! Try any other cheat it does the same thing... Wow what a discovery a cheat that makes your criminal rating go down by 10. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Oh man, I'm stupid well it's time for me to go find out what it does again, and to make sure I don't do anything else foolish LOL.

It does nothing to these stats

Weapons

Muscle

Hunger

% Completed

And it doesn't give all golds at Driving school, it doesn't give you Infinite Health/Ammo, it's not Unlimited height on the Jetpack/Airplane and I didn't notice anything happen to the Police.

OH and it's probably just me, but did anyone notice an increase in motor bike speeds.

KingOfCrunck

ok simon campell may be on to somthing we have ruled out every other possibility execpt the making bikes faster i have noticed this i think we may have the faster motorcycles cheat i mean what else could it be dontgetit.gif

o and stop spaming this means everyone me included !

Edited by KingOfCrunck

Hello to edisoncarter I am new and I am tell for all the cheat that you find and especially the last one. The function of the code which you does not find it is that C.J can run fast infinitely without exhausted. And I would like to know your address email please thank you smile.gif

Sorry Boing but thats Incorrect my CJ is tired now smile.gif

fV9tG4b.gif

Has check nevertheless I I left the Oven dragon and I am to go everything has fé in the North of tired venturas by running his me arreter and I am to go up in a parking trés high and I was not epuisé

throwawayyy

Has check nevertheless I I left the Oven dragon and I am to go everything has fé in the North of tired venturas by running his me arreter and I am to go up in a parking trés high and I was not epuisé

Boing, tu parles français? Ton anglais est pas très bon, je pense que personne va te comprendre. Je peux traduire si tu veux..

oui d'accord merci beaucoup ballofsnow mais j'utilise un site de traduction mais il est pas terrible tu n'aurais pas un bon site par hasard de traduction smile.gif ?

throwawayyy

Boing is saying they've confirmed that the new cheat is Infinite Run.. I think this has already been tested here and proven not to be infinite run.

Boing, j'utilise http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Edited by ballofsnow

Boing is saying they've confirmed that the new cheat is Infinite Run.. I think this has already been tested here and proven not to be infinite run.

Boing, j'utilise http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Heh, that's where I went so I could read his forum posts... I agree it's not infinite sprint.