2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

Do any of you read the text above where Edison typed the cheats? It says not to chat in this thread. You know what else amazes me, every single person that has posted on this page (except me) are all members with a join date of either, Jan, Feb or March 2005 join date, that must say something about the San An section. *sigh*

9zkgc.png

rampage_ani.gif

There are some cheat that are almost the same (with buttons), like Never Wanted and Six Star Wanted Level (they have 2 button of different to press). There won't be a third (or another) cheat that will be found that has almost all the same button to press of another cheat. If so, edisoncarter would had found them by now. He is doing combinations in order (to find cheats...). Probably...

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

Do any of you read the text above where Edison typed the cheats? It says not to chat in this thread. You know what else amazes me, every single person that has posted on this page (except me) are all members with a join date of either, Jan, Feb or March 2005 join date, that must say something about the San An section. *sigh*

obviously some of you didn't read this...there is a reason that you can access the user's AIM or MSN screen name....SO YOU CAN CHAT THERE not on the fourms....and "big vinny" the reason so many of us joined since january is because we have lives...yeh...

obviously some of you didn't read this...there is a reason that you can access the user's AIM or MSN screen name....SO YOU CAN CHAT THERE not on the fourms....and "big vinny" the reason so many of us joined since january is because we have lives...yeh...

we have lives too, we just found a better one here before you tounge.gif

Like join date means sh*t?

You may as well have joined in 2005. You first got active on January 22nd. Don't be a f*cking hypocrite.

-------------------------------------

By the way Mr. High and Mighty:

We've been flooded with posts in this thread, so please limit posts to information about what the following cheats do.

They CAN chat about his cheats.

Edited by Yuck Fou

sanandreasfan1991

yo i tried most of the newest codes and there awsome...the rocket recruot is cool except i died cause i was close to cops sad.gif but whatever and all the codes roc so tounge.gif

edison...i love you man..keep it up homie

oh yea...keep it real too

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Recruits Anyone (w/Rockets) R2, R2, R2, X, L2, L1, R2, L1, DOWN, X

its just a recruits then they get a rocket dozingoff.gif

GTA_Gangsta'

yeah but you die easy becuase your gang members a dumb as hell and they kill you biggrin.gif

it seems odd that no codes come out for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden two or three are posted at once. It kind of makes me wonder whether edison really does know more than he is willing to tell us.

Assuming Edison has 1 copy of the game, and 1 PS2, he probably doesn't devote all of his time to this. Bear in mind he also discovers cheats for ARMax and stuff. I think he just took a break from this, especially since in the beginning I know he was playing the game as well as discovering cheats.

Recruits Anyone (w/Rockets) R2, R2, R2, X, L2, L1, R2, L1, DOWN, X

its just a recruits then they get a rocket dozingoff.gif

At least it's better than the other Recruit Anyone cheat where all they get is a lousy 9mm. Y r u criticizing it?

san_andreas32
At least it's better than the other Recruit Anyone cheat where all they get is a lousy 9mm. Y r u criticizing it?

Thats what im wondering. its a great cheat and very fun to kill people..

it seems odd that no codes come out for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden two or three are posted at once.  It kind of makes me wonder whether edison really does know more than he is willing to tell us.

Assuming Edison has 1 copy of the game, and 1 PS2, he probably doesn't devote all of his time to this. Bear in mind he also discovers cheats for ARMax and stuff. I think he just took a break from this, especially since in the beginning I know he was playing the game as well as discovering cheats.

He has to have more than 1 copy and 1 PS2. He can't touch the controller connected to the PS2 that he's using to collect the cheats, because he's got CJ standing at the airstrip in a sound-proof area... and a when his computer picks up the "blip" sound when a cheat is entered, it's logged into his program. So...no. But yeah, either way, I'm sure he's got a life too.

BTW:

You all need to stop questioning edison. It's up to him whether he realeases the cheats at all. I mean, some of you assholes aren't even grateful in the least.

CHEK THIS ONE OUT

No hunger- square,l2,r1,triangle,up,square,l2,up,X..........

not tested but found by a truthful source.....

CHEK THIS ONE OUT

No hunger- square,l2,r1,triangle,up,square,l2,up,X..........

not tested but found by a truthful source.....

OMG are u serious?? Edison found that cheat!! And he posted it in this topic!!! Look at the 1st page b4 u decide to put a cheat here.

JamesHarris135
yeah but you die easy becuase your gang members a dumb as hell and they kill you biggrin.gif

i love your avatar btw biggrin.gif

You're gang members kill you..? suicidal.gif rofl! and when you recruit everyone with a rocket launcher.. do they shoot rockets out of ur car window? (i havent tried it yet) confused.gif .. will they kill you with rocket launchers?

Mr. Someguy
You're gang members kill you..? suicidal.gif rofl! and when you recruit everyone with a rocket launcher.. do they shoot rockets out of ur car window? (i havent tried it yet) confused.gif .. will they kill you with rocket launchers?

If you respond negetivly, sometime's they will. cry.gif

It's fun running away from rockets tounge2.gifbiggrin.gif

rahkstar2.gif Is there any cheat to make the lights (street lights) pulse/dance. If you go to www.gtasanadnreas.net and go to the cheat section and scroll all the way to the bottom it say it there. But I havent found the code. So if anyone has it give it to me.

silverchair

Hey Edisoncarter, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but have you tried finding out more cheats for Vice City and GTA3?

Edited by silverchair

Hey Edisoncarter, I'm not sure if this has benn asked before but have you tried finding out more cheats for Vice City and GTA3?

Yes its been asked thousands of times and all cheats for GTA3/Vice City have been released already.

Thanks for the cheats Edison.

BTW Can someone confirm the thought of gang drivebys with rocket launchers?

nope they dont fire the rocket launchers out the car windows. infact they don't shoot anything at all no drive bying what so ever they just sit there and talk to eachother

kippers.png

MissileDefender

Well........ When you can fire an RPG outta a car window.... Call me n tell me dontgetit.gif

you rock edison...your my super hero.....keep up the good work....oh ya im hopping if you can find the infinit health cheat......thanx a LOT colgate.gif

Kippers, when i did the cheat "Recruit Everyone with a 9mm" they were shoootin out of the windows. cookie.gif

The recruits will fire from a vehicle at anyone when you have the pedestrian riots cheats on. Unfortunately they won't fire with a rocket launcher though.
31805323.png

The gang members cannot do drivebys with the rocket launchers because they're too big. It's the same as you trying to do a driveby with rockets, you can only use pistols or uzis for drivebys. Why would you want them to do drivebys with r launchers anyway, they'd probably just blow your car up and kill you.