3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

rampage_ani.gif

The cheat: "Have Groucho Gear" from this site:

http://www.codemasters-project.net/members...on%20Cheats.htm

is actually "Spawn Caddy"

no its not ..

it was my mess up . sad.gif for some reson when i nameds all the 92 button cheats on my codes .. i have a few that are wrong ..

im putting all 92 Cheats into my CB9 .. then goin to fix them all up .. iv been just busy .. all the names are right .. just the names from my actual codes are in the wrong order .. DOnt ask me how this happends ..

it could that my table pattern messed up and posted names wrong . sad.gif

but all 91-92 cheats that are there are the cheats that will be put out .. smile.gif

the names are right ..

17- 18 codes left .. Keep up the Great work Edison .. smile.gif

Edited by Skiller

JSAN ANDREAS
This new code is all right but all the people u racruit seem to kill them selfes within the first 2 mis of rucruiting them but either way good job edisoncater.

Yeah, Even w/o trying the cheat yet, I suspected that would happen. It's chaos when they have Launchers. biggrin.gif

Has anyone tried the glitch with putting people in the Pay'n'Spray and they become invinicible, wonder if it works with your recruits. It'd be useful with the Rocket Launcher Recruit anyone cheat, so they don't accidently blow each other up.

I found the cheat but i dont know the buttons for it sorry.

im going to start to see if it works soon

rampage_ani.gif

I used the "Always Midnight" cheat and eventually, the ground became so bright. It was incredible how bright it was.

Has anyone tried the glitch with putting people in the Pay'n'Spray and they become invinicible, wonder if it works with your recruits. It'd be useful with the Rocket Launcher Recruit anyone cheat, so they don't accidently blow each other up.

That didn't work for me with a kidnapped pedestrian, or recruits. Tried it at the pay n spray north of Market.

sanandreasfan1991

edison hass been ON THE CODES LATLY MAN

YAY

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i love the recuit anyone and get the ROCKETS WEEEEEEEE

I found the cheat but i dont know the buttons for it sorry.

im going to start to see if it works soon

Yeah, I'm sure you did. rolleyes.gif

They always get us excited, then they make us sad and dissapointed.

Offtopic: I made something

grand theft auto:San Andreas

Edited by MAD man

A cheat activated message DOES appear, it's been confirmed, with this cheat:

R2XL1L1L2L2L2start

When you unpause it again, a "cheat activated" message appears as normal. If the start button is used for cheats, then...would edisoncarter need to re-wire bits of what he's working with to include the start button?

Who's to say the select button isn't included in some as well!

EDIT: GTA_Gangsta' found it. Kippers thinks it's a random weather cheat, which wouldn't make much sense, seeing as keeping things normal is random...erm, first time he entered it weather was perfectly clear, second time he done it, everything was foggy.

Edited by Kingjad

A cheat activated message DOES appear, it's been confirmed, with this cheat:

R2        X        L1        L1        L2        L2        L2        start     

When you unpause it again, a "cheat activated" message appears as normal.  If the start button is used for cheats, then...would edisoncarter need to re-wire bits of what he's working with to include the start button?

Who's to say the select button isn't included in some as well!

EDIT: GTA_Gangsta' found it.  Kippers thinks it's a random weather cheat, which wouldn't make much sense, seeing as keeping things normal is random...erm, first time he entered it weather was perfectly clear, second time he done it, everything was foggy.

rampage_ani.gif

Yo, it's a weather cheat, but at the end, it not start, its triangle or square or circle or X or down! (to activate a weather cheat...)

The start & select button is not used for doing cheats.

you could do for the health cheat:

R1, R2, L1, X, then press start. then unpause your game, then press the rest of the cheat: Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up and the health cheat will still work!

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

Frank-Tenpenny
I've noticed that when i did the regruit anyone with rockets cheat that they never fire the damn thing. Maybe I have a glitch

thugofliberty

if we know the names of the cheats... could someone post the ones that are left for finding?

if we know the names of the cheats... could someone post the ones that are left for finding?

rampage_ani.gif

Weather Rain/Fog

Weather Cloudy

Spawn Hunter

Spawn Tanker

All Cars Have Nos (Nitro?)

Chaos Mode - True Riot Mode

Peds Are Elvis

Peds Attack 2 ?

Peds Attack 3 ?

Recruit Anyone (AKs)

Have Groucho Gear

Have Hibility Gear

Max All Vehicle Stats (Driving, Flying, Bike, Cycling)

Infinite Ammo

Hitman Stat For All Weapons

Max Respect

Max Sex Appeal

Unknowns:

Peds ???

More Police Cases (Chases?)

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

KingOfCrunck

is this supposed to be Weather Rain/Fog cheat does the mean fog and rain at the same time ????

I've noticed that when i did the regruit anyone with rockets cheat that they never fire the damn thing. Maybe I have a glitch

No its not a glitch when u have recruited some ppl aim at someone and shot at him and ur recruiters will shoot him, i allways aim at someone turn around so he shoots in the air and my friends shoot at the one i aimed at biggrin.gif

EdisonCarter: im not used to give out cookies...But u get some cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifbiggrin.gif

well we know there definatley is a code for all vehicles have nitro because someone entered a code wrong and it happened to him. i can't wait for that code because the bikes with nitro will be sick!

Umm i am sorry if i am wrong but was it a all cars have NOS no bikes.But if it was it would be very good

um i think you mean to change the description for the never wanted level cheat. It actually keeps your current wanted level even if you you the wanted level cheats or police bribes. I had 2 stars when I did this code and they refused to leave. I deactivated it and got to a 3 star level, activated it and the wanted level stayed the same until i deactivated the cheat (keep in mind i was killing cops and blowing up their cars)SO basically if you have no stars it stays at no stars 1 star stays at one etc.

is this supposed to be Weather Rain/Fog cheat does the mean fog and rain at the same time ????

no.it means the fog cheat is missing.

we have stormy weather cheat,but you know the simple rain that starts sometimes(without the thunder)

it only means that the raini(no thunder rain) cheat is missing.

it seems odd that no codes come out for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden two or three are posted at once. It kind of makes me wonder whether edison really does know more than he is willing to tell us.

it seems odd that no codes come out for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden two or three are posted at once. It kind of makes me wonder whether edison really does know more than he is willing to tell us.

hey atleast he was able to find these cheats for us. we should all be thanking him as much as possile. Its up to him if he wants to release a cheat or not. Maybe he found more codes but cant figure out what they do.

Well, three of the new ones he found recently start with squareso he is revealing them in order and maybe there are more codes that begin with square so that's why he found so many recently. That's my theory. bored.gif

rampage_ani.gif

You can also use the "Always Midnight" cheat to do Burglary Missions for as long as you want.

(Has anybody tried using this cheat when doing the mission to steal the Jetpack from the restricted area? 'Cause you have to enter inside the restricted area before 6:30 AM.)

(I know this is off-topic, but does anybody knows a e-mail address to contact Rockstar, because I can't find one anywhere...)

dont forget reveal all map that too!

found that dont know the buttons

long time ago i found it but its there

it seems odd that no codes come out for a few weeks, and then all of a sudden two or three are posted at once.  It kind of makes me wonder whether edison really does know more than he is willing to tell us.

hey atleast he was able to find these cheats for us. we should all be thanking him as much as possile. Its up to him if he wants to release a cheat or not. Maybe he found more codes but cant figure out what they do.

Nah, if he found sum and didnt know, he wudve posted them and asked us to help find them. Like when the Never Hungry cheat came. He didnt know wut it was.

So if he didnt know wut cheat he found, he'll post it here.

dont forget reveal all map that too!

found that dont know the buttons

long time ago i found it but its there

I'm pretty sure it's not there. If you open up a certian percentage of the map, the entire thing seems to appear. Usually when you gain access to airplanes/helicopters.

(Has anybody tried using this cheat when doing the mission to steal the Jetpack from the restricted area? 'Cause you have to enter inside the restricted area before 6:30 AM.)

I don't see why that wouldn't work, I used the 21:00 cheat to beat some of the trucker missions that had a set time you had to arrive at your destination by.

hey......shutup

I just thought of somthing, what happens if you put in the two recruit codes at once.

I just thought of somthing, what happens if you put in the two recruit codes at once.

rampage_ani.gif

I putted the "Recruit Anyone (Rockets)" cheat, then the "Recruit Anyone (9mm)" cheat but the effect was that the "Recruit Anyone (Rockets)" only works. I guess it only keeps the effect of the first code you enter.