2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

Wtf? Wasn't this just locked? Why'd they lock this anyway?

At least they unlocked it.

FINALLY YOU POST A CHEAT U JACKASS! GET ME MORE CHEATS! I WANT MORE CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ME HUNTER CHEAT!!! I HATE U EDISON! U DONT GET ME CHEATS!!!!!!!!!! GET ME CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ GET E CHEASTS!!!!!!!!! OH GOD I WANT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAE U EDISON!

Stop complaining u ungrateful bitch! Edison tries so hard to find these cheats and all you do is complain. I'm glad that you've been banned.

GodofGTAsanandreas

Thanks edison 4 the slut magnet cheat - the first time i tried it it frose but then i went into 1 of my many houses, tried it and it took 4 secs but didn't freeze. Went outside and there were ho's and sluts all over me.

P.S. Delete batista91's message and temporallily - if not perm ban him plz. edison dont deserve that - here's some cookies cookie.gif X user posted imagethat will be all

CanadianSAplayer101

WOAH! That dude is crazy. Saying 'I HATE U EDISON! U DONT GET ME CHEATS!!!!!!!!!! GET ME CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ' Is extremley, Well.. Retarded.

Just another idiot who sucks at the game and decides to join this site, And make an ass of himself in front of thousands. Smart.

Eh, Edison, you rule, man.

P.S. To all people who think Edisoncarter is slacking off, Think. He probably has somthing we like to call a life, Unlike some of you morons. Show some damn respect for Edison, dammit ><. Well, That should be all for now...

KingOfCrunck

FINALLY YOU POST A CHEAT U JACKASS! GET ME MORE CHEATS! I WANT MORE CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ME HUNTER CHEAT!!! I HATE U EDISON! U DONT GET ME CHEATS!!!!!!!!!! GET ME CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZ GET E CHEASTS!!!!!!!!! OH GOD I WANT CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAE U EDISON!

i thought dis guy got kicked off please bann dis man i would if i could but i got 2 earn more respect first ps. edison dont pay attention to dis man jus say 2 ur self ediots hapen every day ..thanks fo da cheats to.

Edited by KingOfCrunck

san_andreas32

yeah he is annoying... he's the jackass not edison..anyway edison has slowed down big time.. at first he had like 3 a day now its like 1 cheat every 3 or 4 weeks... i used to look forward to getting home and finding new cheats... i hope he finds more soon.. the slut one is kinda boring

Jesus! To bad You f*cking Spammer! get off our forums,

I would prefer is this guy is'nt on here anymore.

Haven't got around to trying that cheat yet...By the way, the dude is banned, no more need to talk about him, so shut the f*ck up.

rampage_ani.gif

anyways........has anyone found out yet why the game freezes when putting the "Slut Magnet" cheat?

rampage_ani.gif

anyways........has anyone found out yet why the game freezes when putting the "Slut Magnet" cheat?

Yes it was stated a page ago you must remove CJ's clothing.

fV9tG4b.gif

edisoncarter

I couldn't figure out what this does:

SQUARE, L2, R1, TRIANGLE, UP, SQUARE, L2, UP, X

(please don't repost this elsewhere until we figure out what it does)

the_darkside_986

I activated the mysterious new cheat and I could not tell what it does myself. However, I did notice that I could not activate it or DEactivate while inside a building (binco's specifically). I also did not notice any difference in the behavior of vehicles (and airplanes). I was in Las Venturas while I tried the cheat. I also did not notice any changes in sex appeal. I did not notice any changes in my stats either.

cookie.gif to edison for finding yet another button cheat so soon even if the purpose of it is unknown.

Edited by the_darkside_986

Yeah, same with me. I 've just been looking for what it does. I didn't notice wat it does either dontgetit.gif

cookie.gif for edison

I have been testing this cheat and been looking at,

-peds

-cars

-weather

-i have been watching the police

And I still can't quite figure out what it does

EDIT: Maybe it is the inf health cheat- I can't test out at the moment.

the_darkside_986

I thought too that it might be infinite health, but I started a fight with a ped and lost body armor. When I lost my body armor after fooling around, I flew to balla territory and lost a significant amount of health.

I also thought that it could be a mission selection cheat, but I walked into a toreno mission blip at the verdant meadows and nothing unusual happened.

However, I did notice that I could not activate it or DEactivate while inside a building (binco's specifically). I also did not notice any difference in the behavior of vehicles (and airplanes). I was in Las Venturas while I tried the cheat. I also did not notice any changes in sex appeal. I did not notice any changes in my stats either.

Still can not figure out what the code does, however I was able to activate and deactivate the code indoors, including Binco. Doesn't seem to affect: cars, mod garages, pedestrians, clothes, wardrobe, boats, airplanes, water elements, stats, health, ammo, weapons, money, wanted level, environment, time, nitrous, or missions. I have been working on it for an hour straight and can not seem to figure it out. confused.gif

Another hour and off to bed... blink.gif

It's got be stumped, I've been looking for a while now, I just had a thought...what about 2p. Ill be back in a sec

I've also noticed with the new slut magnet cheat, at least two new peds and two new melee weapons. The two peds are a buy wearing a long fur coat and a girl wearing a short fur. And the two new weapons are a big white d1ldo and a silver vibrator. If this had been mentioned already, I apologize as I didn't see it in any earlier messages.

And props to you Edisoncarter and your Network 23 team for finding these.

I've just thought about it and it might be a cheat to get all clothes delivered to safehouse wardrobe.

I've just thought about it and it might be a cheat to get all clothes delivered to safehouse wardrobe.

rampage_ani.gif

Sorry, its not that.

rampage_ani.gif

I've been testing the unknown cheat for 3 hours and I didn't find anything!

Could it be "Traffic are Gang Cars"? It's probably not that...

Then later, I thought it was "Unlimited Sprint", because CJ kept running and he never got tired once (only in my file), then I thought it was "Fireproof CJ", but it's not. Before even more, I thought it was "Blue & White Traffic because, I kept seeing blue & white vehicle everywhere, but it's not that. I also tried to do everything in 2 player mode and I don't think it's that......

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

It does not affect: cars, mod garages, pedestrians, clothes, wardrobe, boats, airplanes, water elements, stats, health, ammo, weapons, money, wanted level, environment, time, nitrous, or missions. I am going to give up soon, I have been all over the map in all kinds of vehicles trying everything and nothing seems to be changed. However, you can also exclude ammunation, the shooting range, all the schools, two player mode, gang cars, safehouse garages, stop lights, and street lights as possibilities. blink.gif I'm going crazy trying to figure this out...

Edited by Lock

I know a way you can find out what it is...I forgot who did this but, open the game files and change the cheat codes so that each code spawns a diffrent vehicle, and what vehicle you get you can match to the code, you have to like burn it on a disk and run that and you need a mod chip or something...If it is one of the ??? then you are screwed, heh.

I know a way you can find out what it is...I forgot who did this but, open the game files and change the cheat codes so that each code spawns a diffrent vehicle, and what vehicle you get you can match to the code, you have to like burn it on a disk and run that and you need a mod chip or something...If it is one of the ??? then you are screwed, heh.

I have no idea what you are talking about...

"If it spawns a vehicle?" Why would it spawn a vehicle? Even if it did you still wouldn't know which one it is. All the main ones in the code have been checked (ie. Unlimited Ammo, Health, Fireproof, Etc.) It isn't any of those.

"If it is one of the ???" In the code you mean?

"I know how...you need a mod chip or something?"

Lots of help! Please be more clear what exactly you are talking about. rolleyes.gif

rampage_ani.gif

So far, I tried:

Game Speed & Time, 2 player, Traffic Type, Airport, Races, Stadium Missions, Inf time, Missions, Fireproof CJ, Inf Sprint, Girlfriend, Pedestrians, Weather, Guns, Cars (Type), Inf Ammo, Inf Health, Police, Money, Peds Health, Stats, Motorcycle drive on water, Peds Elvis, Cars have nitro, cars have hydrolics, Blowing up gas tank, Losing weapons after being wasted/busted, Recruit Anyone (Rocket Launchers), Wardrobe/Clothes, Planes/Cars/Motorcycle, Street Light, Hitman for all stats, Shooting range, ammunation, driving school, race tournament, Inf Camera Photos, Spending money on stuff, 2 player: both players enters seperate cars......

I did not try:

Vehicles has more colors, Stats increase faster......

And I still didn't find what the cheat did!

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

I have no idea what you are talking about...

"If it spawns a vehicle?" Why would it spawn a vehicle? Even if it did you still wouldn't know which one it is. All the main ones in the code have been checked (ie. Unlimited Ammo, Health, Fireproof, Etc.) It isn't any of those.

"If it is one of the ???" In the code you mean?

"I know how...you need a mod chip or something?"

Lots of help! Please be more clear what exactly you are talking about. rolleyes.gif

Okay, you can open up the game files in your computer through notepad and save them. So, if you look at what the spawn hydra cheat is(Just an example), you can copy and paste that code into a diffrent code, and then change the vehicle, and do that to all of the cheat codes so that each cheat code we do not know spawns a diffrent vehicle. So, when you enter that code, a vehicle will spawn, and you can look back at the coding and find out what cheat it is(yes, in the files, cheats have names, look at skiller's list). There are like ??? on some of the cheat codes in skiller's list, because..That is what the name is for it..So if that is what it is, we will still not know I suppose. I thought I made this clear in my other post...

EDIT:

why did you say busted???

Because that is the banned member's group(so I think...)...

I did not try:

Vehicles has more colors, 2 player: both players drive in 2 separate cars, spending money on stuff......

And I still didn't find what the cheat did!

try them!!

this could be it, not many people have mentioned the 2players in 2different cars but now it's going to bug me confused.gif

edison man you're great! colgate.gif