2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

You guys are dumb. This isnt a chat topic here, you come here to talk about the cheats and things like that. stuff like...

Where tha hell are tha new cheats! FREAKING EDISON WHY AREN'T U GETTING ANY MORE CHEATS! I WANT NEW CHEATS!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME NEW CHEATS!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

EDISON IS MY HERO

are seriously not needed. yawn.gif

This topic makes me sad.

Seriously, stop spamming the place. Given the low frequency of updates, I'd have expected it to be one of the least active topics on the forum but instead it's become the n00bs' favourite drinking hole. If you don't have anything to say on topic then don't post at all.

It is completely pointless to come here nagging edisoncarter for cheats. He'll post them if and when he finds them, assuming he hasn't abandoned this topic already (and I can't say I'd hold it against him).

31805323.png

Barguast, you da man!

Really, is that like the 100th time you had to say that... Well, alot of new people see this first and go frickin' crazy, like me, I did a google search for san andreas cheats, and that post came up which is how I found this site...Maybe some other people did too?

They must not realize how edison is doing this, and the time its taking, and how he cant just pull a cheat out of his ass whenever someone demands one

frefreeestuff

i hope hes not dead or something..his last time on GTAFORUMS was FEB 21!!!!!!!!! OH NO! COME BACK EDISON JUST TO CONFRIM YOUR LIVING!

i hope hes not dead or something..his last time on GTAFORUMS was FEB 21!!!!!!!!! OH NO! COME BACK EDISON JUST TO CONFRIM YOUR LIVING!

You hope he's not dead just because you want more cheats? Shut your f*cking mouth and go straight to hell. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars you stupid little sh*t.

dozingoff.gif

omg warning?

KingOfCrunck

You hope he's not dead just because you want more cheats? Shut your f*cking mouth and go straight to hell. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars you stupid little sh*t.

dozingoff.gif

omg warning?

that was [email protected] hasrsh...and on that note has any one noticed with the cheat u can have perminate level 1.2.3.4.5.6 wanted stars die2.gif can we curss??

Edited by KingOfCrunck

CubanJetMaX

Can you raise the water level in San andreas, or is that only a PC version kind of thing?

The Stars Look Down
Can you raise the water level in San andreas, or is that only a PC version kind of thing?

With Gameshark or ARMAX.

edisoncarter

Go to my web site for how to do that if you have a cheat device (GameShark, CB, or ARMax)

http://www.maxbot.com/gta

user posted image

Edited by edisoncarter

refreeestuff  Posted on Mar 6 2005, 21:09

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that has to be the funniest sh!t i've heard on here!....i''ve been reading this forum for a few months now but I had to join after reading this one...all you need to stop taking it so damn serious....it just shows what an impact Edison has on you guys..it's become insane!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif..i'm sure E himself sits back reading this and laughs at it ...EDISON LIVES! blink.gif

I have to agree. I have a feeling if edison did end up dying or somthing, alot of the people here would all just be pissed cause you wouldnt be getting more cheats.

frefreeestuff

don't make me a devil.gif , i was just getting worried that our "hero" might not be okay, so i was going to drive to the USA from CANADA EH??? to see if he's alright...now we know he is.....................................as for if he died and there was no more cheats.............i'd be more upset that he was dead......................but hey we'd still get the cheats sooner or later from R* releasing them anyways..............so im gunna get Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif and then rahkstar2.gif

rampage_ani.gif

When you put the "Never Wanted" cheat, you won't get stars for going to the Restricted Area or any Police Station or the Restricted Area in San Fierro (Near Easter Basin Docks). It's cool to never have a star when killing police or doing a crime, especially in missions!

afreakinninja

I put in the new "Kinky theme" cheat, and it froze my game. Anybody else have this problem? whatsthat.gif

edisoncarter

What's the best name for this one? Kinky Theme? Bondage Theme? Attract Sluts? Ho Magnet?

Slut Magnet

SQUARE, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L2, X, TRIANGLE, X, TRIANGLE

Attract sluts with sex toys, get gimp suit.

Maybe this is the new version of the Ladies Man cheat...

Edit:

When you enter a cheat like this one, there's a pause while the game loads your new clothes. It should only take a second or two.

Edited by edisoncarter

Start a new game and do it. It worked. Perhaps the code wasn't programmed fully. :\

Cool as I've never seen the white dildo, it must've been taken out of the normal game, I've never seen those PIMP dudes either.

Two prostitutes were fighting over me, when one got in, the other one wanted a front seat so she jacked me. LOL biggrin.gif

Thanks edisoncarter

Edited by simoncampbell

Yeah th white dildo is good

hearing a dude say that gives me the shivers somthin feirce.

ON TOPIC: So it's confirmed it will not work on a saved game right?

fV9tG4b.gif

CeasorHomies

so you can kill them and take the white dildos?!?! WOW!!!

CH

P.s. Great job Edisoncarter!