Trashmaster Cheat:BF4

Replace ******** with=

Spawn FCR900=24040209

Spawn BF400=2404020A

Spawn NRG500=2404020A

An example:

Hotring Racer Cheat= Spawn FCR-900

2059EBB4 24040209

Thanks to edisoncarter's code, I have found these codes!

lol this is kinda funny .. them are all codes that are allready made .. take a look on the database .. im thinking thats where u found them ..

rampage_ani.gif

I've got some more:

2059E???  ********

Replace ??? with=

Tank Cheat:B84

Bloodring Banger Cheat:B94

Rancher Cheat:BA4

Hotring Racer #1 Cheat:BB4

Hotring Racer #2 Cheat:BC4

Romero Cheat:BD4

Stretch Cheat:BE4

Trashmaster Cheat:BF4

Replace ******** with=

Spawn FCR900=24040209

Spawn BF400=2404020A

Spawn NRG500=2404020A

An example:

Hotring Racer Cheat= Spawn FCR-900

2059EBB4 24040209

Thanks to edisoncarter's code, I have found these codes!

lol this is kinda funny .. them are all codes that are allready made .. take a look on the database .. im thinking thats where u found them ..

rampage_ani.gif

I didn't know these kind of codes were made. My bad? Thanks Skiller!

(/spam) Cookies for edison cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif (/end spam)

I found a couple odd cheat side effects. Ever since I used the flying cars cheat and deactivated it, the game freezes when I leave any vortex (yes, I saved a cheat-tainted game, sue me, I have 100%...), and I confirmed that combining "country vehicles" and "funhouse theme" will cause tractors and such to spawn on the road with hydrolics. I thought it was interesting...

Using the Fast cars cheat cancels out the Beachside cheat, but not the Funhouse cheat. If you combine the Aggressive drivers, Peds have Weapons, Peds Riot, Funhouse, Beachside, Time frozen at 21:00, and Sandstorm cheats, this could prove interesting. If you want, use Peds Attacking CJ instead of Peds Riot.

Has anyone tried combining cheats with interesting effects?

EDIT: Use Flying cars with Vehicle of Death. Now that's a fun combination I omitted.

Edited by KoLSPD2

brooklynbullit

I checked the site gtasanan.com and watched edisoncarters explosion vids and i was wandering how come he hasnt put the spawn a bike cheat in the forums

I checked the site gtasanan.com and watched edisoncarters explosion vids and i was wandering how come he hasnt put the spawn a bike cheat in the forums

Because there isn't one. He used a cheat device to spawn (or drop) a bike.

Not sure if this has been posted before but never wanted simply freezes the wanted level (Shame it has circle in it, I almost always fire a weapon) die2.gif

Um just put on fists/brass knuckles....

Think people think....

sanandreasfan1991

i wish there was a cheat for swat tank and hunter MMWWWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhaHAHAhaHAAHhahahaaHA

i want the hunter...i have a swat tank i stole from the last mission...it would be better so i wouldnt have to worry about losing it

also when u put the swat tank while doing the mission to the garage in snata maria vbeach it dont stay! die2.gif

edisoncarter, do you have any button cheats for ones that were on gameshark also? (I am trying to see correlations between the two because i believe all a gameshark does is takes over the ps2 controller input to act exactly like a button cheat. there is 12 usual buttons on a controller, corresponding to 12 induvidual hex numbers.)

lol i just noticed this ..

Divice codes and Button cheat codes are diffrent ..

divice cheat codes are made by modifiying game data ..

button cheat are already in the game

so no u will not see any button cheats that are on the Divices .. unless its the 91-92 button cheats that is all .

san_andreas32
never wanted simply freezes the wanted level

it only freezes the stars, no cops chase you

san_andreas32

i want the hunter...

you can get a hunter by doing a mission in the lv airport, just take it to the verdant airfields and put it in the big garage...get out and wait for the time to run out... you will fail the mission but the hunter will still remain in the garage.

san_andreas32

I found a couple odd cheat side effects. Ever since I used the flying cars cheat and deactivated it, the game freezes when I leave any vortex (yes, I saved a cheat-tainted game, sue me, I have 100%...)

its not the cheats fualt..its the game's fualt. mine doesnt do it everytime but about 8/10% of the time. and thats before i used the cheats.

Whoa buddy. You just triple posted. You CAN post more than one quote per post. Don't do that anymore. You'll get yourself banned.

KingOfCrunck

you can always edit your old post biggrin.gif see and no more spaming edisons topic k i shouldent be talkin [i aint a noob] edison yo cheats rule

lil jons cd is copy righted so i cant have exact spellin

Edited by KingOfCrunck

san_andreas32

Whoa buddy.  You just triple posted.  You CAN post more than one quote per post.  Don't do that anymore.  You'll get yourself banned.

I know, i just wanted to see if they would do something... this site isnt even important to me becuase edison has gtagaming put the codes on right away..

to: kingofcrunck

cool name but it is spelt crunk not crunck

Whoa buddy.  You just triple posted.  You CAN post more than one quote per post.  Don't do that anymore.  You'll get yourself banned.

I know, i just wanted to see if they would do something... this site isnt even important to me becuase edison has gtagaming put the codes on right away..

to: kingofcrunck

cool name but it is spelt crunk not crunck

1. English teacher?

2. If you don't care about the site, why did you even sign up. And for that matter, why did you even post?

ok guys these forums aren't cheat rooms, and aren't meant for people to insult each other, these particular topic is meant for edison carter to post his new cheats and comments about them, we don't want hundreds of pages full of irrelavent posts. dontgetit.gifsly.gif

ok guys these forums aren't cheat rooms, and aren't meant for people to insult each other, these particular topic is meant for edison carter to post his new cheats and comments about them, we don't want hundreds of pages full of irrelavent posts. dontgetit.gifsly.gif

Please don't spam this place up. This topic is for discussing edison's cheats and nothing else. Replying to spam is just as bad.

sircheatsalot
ok guys these forums aren't cheat rooms, and aren't meant for people to insult each other, these particular topic is meant for edison carter to post his new cheats and comments about them, we don't want hundreds of pages full of irrelavent posts. dontgetit.gif  sly.gif

Please don't spam this place up. This topic is for discussing edison's cheats and nothing else. Replying to spam is just as bad.

that was also spam

and, to make this not spam im curious if ne1 has noticed that activating the nos taxi cheat twice deactivates it (it didnt say deactivated but it still deactivated)

ShortStunter

Just a thought but...if there are codes used with cheat devices like "Spawn PCJ-600" wouldn't it be possible for thoughs to also be button cheats? Or maybe thoughs unknown cheats are the cheats that are "Limo cheat = Spawn NRG" maybe when I get my San Andreas at my new place I can test it out biggrin.gif

Just a thought but...if there are codes used with cheat devices like "Spawn PCJ-600" wouldn't it be possible for thoughs to also be button cheats?

No, the Spawn PCJ-600 and other nonstandard spawn cheats usually just modify an existing spawn cheat. For example, the Spawn Andromada code in the AR & GS Codes topic simply modifies the 'Spawn Romero' cheat so the Andromada is dropped instead of the hearse.

31805323.png

ShortStunter

still rockstar could have thought about it to test new motorbikes its a possiblity because there are unknown cheats.

i want the hunter...

you can get a hunter by doing a mission in the lv airport, just take it to the verdant airfields and put it in the big garage...get out and wait for the time to run out... you will fail the mission but the hunter will still remain in the garage.

Or, if you don't want to be an ass you can just get all gold at flight school. wink.gif

Getting all gold in flight school for me was easy, the hardest one was the circle airstrip and land...

HOW MANY CODES HAS EDISON FOUND HIMSELF

All of the codes that you can find on the first page of this topic.

@batista91: Post something that makes sense, or don't post.

Where tha hell are tha new cheats! FREAKING EDISON WHY AREN'T U GETTING ANY MORE CHEATS! I WANT NEW CHEATS!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME NEW CHEATS!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be patient man, it's not that easy to find new cheats. They don't grow on trees.

KingOfCrunck

Where tha hell are tha new cheats! FREAKING EDISON WHY AREN'T U GETTING ANY MORE CHEATS! I WANT NEW CHEATS!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME NEW CHEATS!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dude uno wut if ur post makes edison think we are ungratefull and if he leaves o..o.o bad angry.gif ps sorry for spam-ing the topi

Kirsten <

Group: Members

They must not realize how edison is doing this, and the time its taking, and how he cant just pull a cheat out of his ass whenever someone demands one ......lol,...lol

Edited by KingOfCrunck