2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

Using the Funhouse theme cheat, does anyone know where the Bandito spawns?

Preferably in LS but, open to other suggestions.

Well, I have been lurking for a long time, and I thought it was finally time to register. First of all, thankyou edison for doing this. Secondly, in regards to these 'spammers' , topic lockage is not an answer, as that would just cause every man and his dog to start posting [more] on the main board. By asking to lock the topic, you are spamming. How ironic. Now honestly, all these people requesting/suggesting cheats must A) not know how to read, and B) be very immature (not immature as in age, but as in the actions they take). Speaking of irony, this obviously will be regarded as 'spam' for I am not talking about these new cheats, but read on.

Now on to my question: I have not tested this, and I might later, but if anyone is interested, is one 'theme' (beach, funhouse, ninja etc.) dominant over another. For example anyone that knows some genetics, let Funhouse theme equal f/F, and Beach theme equal b/B (capital letter represents dominancy, and lowercase represents submissiveness). Now is it ever the case of Fb, where Funhouse theme is dominant over the Beach theme, for example if you were to type in the cheat for the Funhouse theme, would , when entered, the Beach theme be submissive, as in the Funhouse theme would override some features of the Beach theme? Well thankyou everyone for your help, in the case that you decide to do so, it will be muchly appreciated.

Good first post smile.gif

To answer your question I belive that you cannot mix up theme cheats. GTA SA cheating system overrides it automatically. If you could, you also would have been able to mix and match weapon set cheats.

you can mix and match weapon cheats, i always use the first cheat, because its the only one that comes with brass knuckles, then i use the third one, so i have brass knuckles and good weps.

So, theoreticly, if using all theme cheats, you would end up with every car, in all themes, but the people would turn out as the last cheat used.

First, thankyou to evil joe, riahc3 and Axerty, and Opius for your help on this. I am aware of the weapons cross, another example is when the cheat for Tier two weapons is enabled (Desert Eagle, Flamethrower, Sniper Rifle etc.) and either of the altenate weapons cheats are entered, the new lineup will include the Sniper Rifle. I also have noticed that with the Ninja Theme enabled, then disabled, there are sometimes still groups of Katana-wielding Triads on the streets, however, no black bikes.

opius or bargust would it be ok to start o topic about the new cheat so people would leave this topi -just askin please dont yell at me blush.gif

opius or bargust would it be ok to start o topic about the new cheat so people would leave this topi -just askin please dont yell at me blush.gif

New cheat? You mean the Ninja Theme cheat? This topic is here to talk about the cheats that edisoncarter finds, so you might as well talk about it here...

31805323.png

Are u still trying to find new cheats edison? feels like weeks wiith no new cheats..Maybe it will take 8 years or what it was that u counted out confused.gif ..

I think he meant...Can i open a new topic Just for the "newly discoverd Button cheats" instead of it being here.. :0 <<<< but i really dont think its needed...all it will get done is spammed...if we could have left this to a 1 page or 2 page topic..that could have been decent..Good job edison!! You rock GTA and im sure one of the creators of GTASA is thinking the same thing.."how in the hell did he do it?" we know HOW but still HOW?

CH

Are u still trying to find new cheats edison? feels like weeks wiith no new cheats..Maybe it will take 8 years or what it was that u counted out confused.gif ..

Please don't do that - edison will post cheats when he finds them. I'm sure he'll also inform us when he stops looking. It wasn't that long ago that the Ninja Theme cheat was posted, anyway.

31805323.png

Thebluntman101

I think i found something important. Once you start the final mission, !!!NO SPOILERS!!! you will NEVER get a cop on you, no matter what, until you finish the mission. Therefore, it must be possible to have no cops on you, which means its gotta b a code turn.gif

Any thoughts?

Edited by Thebluntman101

sircheatsalot
I think i found something important. Once you start the final mission, !!!NO SPOILERS!!! you will NEVER get a cop on you, no matter what, until you finish the mission. Therefore, it must be possible to have no cops on you, which means its gotta b a code turn.gif

Any thoughts?

your wrong its just part of the mission script

I think i found something important. Once you start the final mission, !!!NO SPOILERS!!! you will NEVER get a cop on you, no matter what, until you finish the mission. Therefore, it must be possible to have no cops on you, which means its gotta b a code  turn.gif

Any thoughts?

your wrong its just part of the mission script

Yes there are other missions like this, you get a "Free window" to explore and do whatever you want. I think the other 2 missions are "Are You Going to San Fierro?" and "Da Nang Thang."

glitchmaster2004
Using the Funhouse theme cheat, does anyone know where the Bandito spawns?

Preferably in LS but, open to other suggestions.

I have seen it spawn on the highways throughout San Andreas, so check those! tounge2.gif

Any thoughts?

There is already a code like that. A cheat device is needed to use it but maybe it will be one of the codes he finds. I doubt it but still it would be nice.

Here's a good one. Finally the cops will leave you alone!

Never Wanted

CIRCLE, RIGHT, CIRCLE, RIGHT, LEFT, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, UP

Wanted level never increases. Doesn't erase stars you already have.

Six Star Wanted Level

CIRCLE, RIGHT, CIRCLE, RIGHT, LEFT, SQUARE, X, DOWN

Any thoughts?

Nice guess smile.gif

31805323.png

Carl CJ Johnson

Nice work, I just wondered when you do Never Wanted do you have to activate it every time you play or not plus do they overide the Raise and Lower Wanted Level Cheats? And finally do you think there are more cheats for the previous GTA games like this or not, because no-one did this sort of thing for VC or GTA 3

Out of the predicted cheats the only ones edison hasn't found are

all cars with nitrous

all cars with hydraulics

infinite health

infinite ammo

spawn Hunter (Which I dont think there ever will be)

all streetlights "strobe" streetlights (Which I dont think there ever will be)

all cars turn into bikes

(I predict this will be like the Ninja Theme but all Freeway bikes etc etc)

'mission select' code (Which I dont think there ever will be)

Edited by Carl CJ Johnson

Carl CJ Johnson
does it makes you able to visit cities who aren't unlocked yet?

It should do, you cant get any stars can you

Thebluntman101

hip hip! HOORAY! For Edison! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow, that nobody can deny! happy.gif

Never wanted.. sweet.. what will you do first?