2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

A while back I remember somebody who did the armour cheat wrong and everybody turned into Elvis

Correction, It was the HYDRA cheat, I should know, I did it smile.gif. Im still suprised my mistake is still being talked about on and off!

On the ninja cheat, will it replace your melee weapon if you have something else than a kantana?

Edited by .MINION.

silencedotcom

On the ninja cheat, will it replace your melee weapon if you have something else than a kantana?

Yes, it will.

I found a cheat that will allow you to never fall off your bike, and have 360 shooting on any vehicle. But, I can't seem to find it again, has anyone els heard about it? and where can I find it. THX biggrin.gif

i think the code that makes any vehicle like a tank does that because it happened to me with that cheat on

sorry for getting a little off topic

hey...i'm new to this site, yea im a noob, i dont care, but i just wanted to tell edison he is awesome cuz the ppl at IGN keep bumping the boards being stupid so i think i'll just stick to this site from now on...and im probably gonna get flamed sooooooo badly for saying this but is it possible you can do this cheating thing for a game called smackdown vs raw? thx

suicidal.gif

glitchmaster2004
And something else, when I drive at max speed, it seems that the game can't remember the cheat and some cars begin to appear... Irony or not, the first car I saw was a Sabre wink.gif

Yea I saw a bunch of black sabres also besides black emergency vehicles and black respawning vehicles.

I got black stallions and alphas in San Fierro. In my sig there's a video of the cheat in action if anyone is remotely interested....the Sijei Bushido link.

nice vid. whats the tune?,.. er..it goes really well with the theme of the cheat in the vid (phew, stayed on topic)

GodofGTAsanandreas

I got black stallions and alphas in San Fierro.

Yeah, I got some cars, going past them at high speed so i didn't see what they were - not cops though 'cause i had a 3 star wanted level.

Again, in San Fierro

GodofGTAsanandreas

there must be more cheats

If you want to see them, go to gtasanandreas.net/cheats

Then scroll to the bottom of the page

Also, be patient on edison - he didn't have to give us any! he deserves a cookie, and a BBQ cookie.gifcookie.gifbbq.gif

Found one that was at the top of my wish list. I love cruising the desert highways, so I'm so glad they added this. Thank you R*!

Reduced Traffic

X, DOWN, UP, R2, DOWN, TRIANGLE, L1, TRIANGLE, LEFT

No peds and only an occasional car on the street. Parked cars still spawn. Great for cruising. Still enough cars that you're not totally stranded if you wreck your ride.

Orange Sky

LEFT, LEFT, L2, R1, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, L2, X

Just like those early preview screens they released, like the one where Carl has a giant hand. (Giant hand not included)

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm glad the whole game didn't end up all orange like that.

I'm keeping the first post in this thread updated with the full list of new cheats.

Actually, the orange sky thing..well, THE WHOLE GAME, wasn't gonna be like that.. it's common sense. The pics were obviously taken at 21:00...

rampage_ani.gif

Use the "Ninja Theme" cheat during mission when you have to hurry up or during races or use the "Reduced Traffic" cheat.

ICE COLD KILLA

did someone else tried to do the cheats of Max Payne or a other game from Rockstar, maybe it works biggrin.gif

GodofGTAsanandreas

just thought you should know, someone on GameFaqs says they accidently spawned a Hunter by doing the "Spawn Hydra" code and changing the last three buttons

Just Looked, it's Down to

triangle,triangle,square,0,x,l1,x,?,?

That would be cool if it's true alien.gifalien.gifrah.gif

just thought you should know, someone on GameFaqs says they accidently spawned a Hunter by doing the "Spawn Hydra" code and changing the last three buttons

Just Looked, it's Down to

triangle,triangle,square,0,x,l1,x,?,?

That would be cool if it's true alien.gifalien.gifrah.gif

i don't believe it... some people really annoy me. They'll say they've done this by doing this and won't explain how, but maybe cheat master (edisoncarter) can make up a way to scan that. But if this is not true he's wasting his time bored.gif and he could have found new cheats by that time. confused.gif

My honest opinion is Don't believe it.

I think the spawn hunter code might exist, because you can spawn a hydra and such so it seems that it may be possible...

I was altering the codes last three buttons... i think it may be something along the lines of :

T,T,S,C,X,L1 then another shoulder button and two direction buttons.. but thats a guess confused.gif

music.gif Currently Listening to "Rock Your Body" By Justin Timberlake music.gif

Well gamefaqs is full of lies anyway. I'm not saying there isn't a hunter cheat, but it probably isn't the hydra cheat with 3 buttons altered.

Hey edison, you should really try to figure out the spawn hunter cheat. If we already know it starts triangle triangle square circle X L1 X ? ? then all you'd have to do is figure out the last 2 buttons. If you can program the begining into your system and just find the last 2 buttons, it couldn't take long. I think they're only 144 possible combinations smile.gif

Hey edison, you should really try to figure out the spawn hunter cheat. If we already know it starts triangle triangle square circle X L1 X ? ? then all you'd have to do is figure out the last 2 buttons. If you can program the begining into your system and just find the last 2 buttons, it couldn't take long. I think they're only 144 possible combinations smile.gif

How devil.gifrahkstar2.gif Just tell us the cheats!!! rampage_ani.gif

How devil.gif  rahkstar2.gif  Just tell us the cheats!!! 

Dude, just chill out

My excuse: rahkstar2.gif Are stupid enough to let fans go mad die2.gifrahkstar2.gif

Edited by Stinger9

bomberman5634

i agree why wont r* tell us codes the...fill in the blank

hear edison. you rock so you diserve a catloaf catloaf_by_anuj.gif ./........and a breadfish breadfish_by_Moto.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gif hmmmmm.yummy yummy to my tummy

any way why dont all the members of gtaforums just get on and play.(start typing things)

if everyone in the world that owns SA they should get on and try some combinations.someones bownd to find sompin biggrin.gif right?