3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

Warning, this post may be on-topic.

I was playing with my favorite new cheat, Recruit Anyone, and loaded an early save where my respect was practically nil. Without the cheat, I am able to recruit up to 3 GSF's at this point in the game. With the cheat I can recruit a whole 7. I don't know if anyone else has tested this, I haven't seen a post saying so.

I will also confirm that your cheating homies appear to be tied to your own health meter somehow. When trying to get rid of peds I didn't want in my gang anymore, I had to really pump them full of lead. However, I ran into some of these same peds on my BMX at a "slow" pedal, and they were wasted instantly. So this health boost may not apply to homie/peds who are the victims of hit and run, or it may be that they'd already received a few hits on the long walk to the bike park. It's very fun to recruit a gang full of rollerbladers and take them to the BMX park. I've wanted to do that for a few days now.

you might want to check to see if they are tied in to your armor and how high your armor is.

when using the infinite armor code for GS, I noticed the peds could take infinite shots to the body... but head shots would take them down. Also, i noticed the mini-gun would take them down.

check that out.

GodofGTAsanandreas

I will also confirm that your cheating homies appear to be tied to your own health meter somehow. When trying to get rid of peds I didn't want in my gang anymore, I had to really pump them full of lead. However, I ran into some of these same peds on my BMX at a "slow" pedal, and they were wasted instantly. So this health boost may not apply to homie/peds who are the victims of hit and run, or it may be that they'd already received a few hits on the long walk to the bike park. It's very fun to recruit a gang full of rollerbladers and take them to the BMX park. I've wanted to do that for a few days now.

Yeah I've noticed that with recruted peds as well, you have to shoot them like 3 time with a sniper for them to die, or 4 shots in the head with a AK

Here's another cookie Edison: cookie.gif

glitchmaster2004

hey edison I just joined and I wanted to say thanks for all the codes you rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!here's some cookies: cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifrah.gif

Found a new cheat:

Ninja Theme

X, X, DOWN, R2, L2, CIRCLE, R1, CIRCLE, SQUARE

Peds are all Asian dudes with katanas. Traffic is black PCJ-600's, and BF-400's, and FCR-900's. Even cop cars are all black. Get katana.

You really are the master of San An, I think you deserve more karma than just 5, man you rock. Have a good one.

-Vin

9zkgc.png

starship poet

i was in this forum 5 minutes ago. then i saw the ninja cheat on gamespot, so i turn around and came back here, and there it is!

Jackie Flannery
hi,

i'm still looking for the unlimited health cheat could anyone tell me if it has been discovered yet

thanx roky

I am sure if any new "newly discovered button cheats" found by the author (edisoncarter) - they will be added to the first post.

i love this cheat i used it beofre with my xploder and nowq its a button cheat so i can type it in whenever. thanks edison!

When the cheat is deactivated, do you keep the katana? I just wanna enter it twice as a sort of 'spawn katana' cheat. And does it take a while to go back to normal like when you deactivate the 'all traffic is fast cars' cheat?

btw cookie.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gifrah.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifcookie.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gif

When the cheat is deactivated, do you keep the katana? I just wanna enter it twice as a sort of 'spawn katana' cheat. And does it take a while to go back to normal like when you deactivate the 'all traffic is fast cars' cheat?

btw cookie.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gifrah.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifcookie.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gif

yes it does take a while

really cool cheat

after I did burgulary missions the streets wheren't controled by yakuza anymore.

also if you do the black cars cheat the black car part deactivateds but the bikes stay .

nowits its like the "traffic is bikes" cheat pretty cool cuz I was waiting for that one

Wow! One of the coolest cheats for me!!!

I dressed all black, recruited some Triads and I started to fight the law, Old School Style wink.gif

I've noticed that bikers groups don't turn to Triads! By bikers group, I mean 3 or 4 same bikes in a row which all have same biker, most of time on desert's road...

And something else, when I drive at max speed, it seems that the game can't remember the cheat and some cars begin to appear... Irony or not, the first car I saw was a Sabre wink.gif

the-rule-breaker

i notice that the gangs in los santos are al vanished and turn into the asian dudes,unless drivers i also notice my grove street homies fight and when i return to grove street my homies are gone and replaced by the black dudes (if youre a cheater enter this cheat go taghunting to avoid trouble caused by rival gangs trun the cheat of and there you have it)

coyotemoon722

Hey edison...I know you're holding out on us man. Where's the slow clock cheat? I've been really achin for that one. By the way, thanks for the recruit anyone cheat. That, in combination with the Peds have weapons cheat makes for some great gangs!

Hey edison...I know you're holding out on us man. Where's the slow clock cheat?

Take a look at the first page...no requesting -_-"

Btw, gang cars still appear, but are all in black.

Carl CJ Johnson

A while back I remember somebody who did the armour cheat wrong and everybody turned into Elvis, so that cheat is out there, not a very exciting cheat though

GodofGTAsanandreas

And does it take a while to go back to normal like when you deactivate the 'all traffic is fast cars' cheat?

Yeah, it should - makes sense as the traffic is around you for like a mile has to go out of that area. rahkstar2.gif

GodofGTAsanandreas

Hey edison...I know you're holding out on us man. Where's the slow clock cheat? I've been really achin for that one. By the way, thanks for the recruit anyone cheat. That, in combination with the Peds have weapons cheat makes for some great gangs!

That cheat has been out for ages, im not even sure edison found it (if he did heres a cookir cookie.gif , sorry). you could also try adrenaline rush, which edison did find.

there is a slow motion cheat, but as of yet nobody has released an actual slow CLOCK cheat. all have eather been fake, or slow motion cheats called slow clock. confused.gif

o, yeah, and btw , ty for the new cheat edison biggrin.gif u rock!!! rah.gif

Edited by erustad