2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

Can someone answer my question? The question was in 2P can gang members be recruited as well? Just imagine, rolling 16 niggaz deep all with 9mm gangbanging the peds, the feds and everyone CJ/2P shoots at. Damn....now that be gangsta

Can someone answer my question? The question was in 2P can gang members be recruited as well? Just imagine, rolling 16 niggaz deep all with 9mm gangbanging the peds, the feds and everyone CJ/2P shoots at. Damn....now that be gangsta

what you can do is, recruit the gang members with P1 active P2 and get the homies in your car, but P1 has to be driving for this to work. mad.gif ashame when i am P2 confused.gif

i was pushing buttons during an unskipable cutscene(that almost always freezes 4 me 4 some reason) trying to make it skip it, and it said cheat activated. i dont even know what it was, cuz it froze during the cutscene tho... cryani.gif . but mayb it was an undiscovered 1 notify.gif

rampage_ani.gif

I think I activated a cheat by accident again....... But, I'm not sure if I actually did. Do you have to press a button after a mission is complete or something?

rampage_ani.gif

If you want a car that dosen't do any car sound (except honking), do the "Unlimited Lung Capacity" Cheat & the "Flying Car" Cheat. Then fly somewhere in the ocean to crash in the water. When you are in the water, stay in your car & wait for your car to go all the way down to the bottom. If you're still in the car & when you reach the bottom, you should pass thru the ground & wait. Eventually, you might appear somewhere in San Andreas with your car. If you appear in your car, the car won't do any car sound while driving. If you leave your car and reenter, there will be car sound while you drive.

rampage_ani.gif

I know this is probably off topic, but I think I found a way to go to Liberty City without any Gameshark Codes or without doing the mission to go there.

I'm working on it right now....

rampage_ani.gif

I know this is probably off topic, but I think I found a way to go to Liberty City without any Gameshark Codes or without doing the mission to go there.

I'm working on it right now....

it would be best suited into the one deicated to hidden places?

what you can do is, recruit the gang members with P1 active P2 and get the homies in your car, but P1 has to be driving for this to work. mad.gif ashame when i am P2 confused.gif

Um........what?

I didnt get a thing you said (Sorry i dont have GTASA so youll have to sorta explain it to me in a noobish language)

he thinks it would b cool to play 2 player an have both 1st and second player recruit max gang members is my guess. o and go on a shooting spree or sumthin ph34r.gif

rampage_ani.gif

I know where Liberty City is in the map, but I don't know how to go there. Its really high in the sky. I know that I have to do the glitch "ghost world" to go there by going in an interior

exactly what i said smile.gif

It was my idea you just said something i didnt get...

Im asking if someone has tried it and it works...eg you have in total 16 peeps rolling...

My Webpage

i Wish i discovered the cheats

Edit by Barguast: This both incredibly off-topic, spam, and advertising. If you want to draw attention to your website then include a link in your signature.

Edited by Barguast

maybe we should stop junkin up this topicvwe dont want bargust or edison geting pissed at us  .........ps happy birthday bargust

Yes that would be a good idea since this topic has been on the verge of lockage for quite some time. I don't want to do that as it would create a delay if Edison found some more codes as he would need to PM me to open this topic. Now stop this crap and only post in here when you have something decent to say!

This mean anything to anybody?

i would just like to say that the recuit n e one code is a kickassf*ckinawesomebadsunofabitchin code

that is all

thanx carter

recruit anyone is the greatest cheat found so far. you can even recruit police men. i had police shooting other police lol. thx edison. and Bone u just did the same thing they told u not to do

like my sig?

Edited by cloakster

hi, iv read almost halvf of this entire thread and because of that don't klnow if this have been mentioned before, but I came up with an idea to make the search much faster (maybe)..

if the conditions are like this

(explonation: [ my guess] Right now the software is trying 9-b-codes, 10-b-codes, 11-b-codes and 12-b-codes and after that makes an alert when a code responds)

however this may work better and faster

just trying randomly button after button, not in a special 9,10,11 or 12-order and then if it respons it saves the last button and the 12 before and makes a list of of responding cheats ALL 12-button long and then try out these manually or opening a new searh that works like this:

[example: the software tries

R2, L1, L1, RIGHT, RIGHT, UP, UP, X, L1, LEFT, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X, L1, L2, Down, Down, Circle, L1, Up, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X

and then respons after X it saves:

Down, Down, Circle, L1, Up, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, Circle, X

and then tries from X and 8buttons back, if no respond 9buttons back and so on untill you find the correct combination

--------------------------

if any of the text above seem really weird or like i've smoked something i can only said that I live in sweden and is not an expert in the language of english and it is 4.56 AM right now and i woke up at 12.00 noon so I have been awake for a long time (so long i can't count how long).. and I don't know how to finish this sentence so I am just going to stop write now..

That'd be like randomly spinning the faces of a Rubik's cube and hoping it will all line up... It's faster and more efficient to do it the way he's doing it. What's to prevent it from redoing previous combinations if it's all random?

Say I have a 10 digit code, and it's 1234567890. I could either do it randomly, or brute force it where I start at 0000000001 and work my way up. I'd reach the solution using the linear brute force method than if I had a program randomly puking numbers out.

Edited by TheHeggy

Is it me or are Recruited Peds tougher than Gang Members? I got a woman in Fort Carson with me, it took 4 Desert Eagle shots in the body to kill her!!!

I also noticed that when they shoot another person and you're in their range, you don't lose any health (Except Rocket Launcher)! It's a good thing because I put "Peds Have Weapons" cheat with "Recruiting Peds" and I often get shot by shotguns!!!

This is a suggestion: You should try to find a cheat that gives you a hustler. blush.gif

Once again, it is totally pointless to request cheats in this topic. He is not creating them, he is finding the ones that are already there.

31805323.png

I am not requesting a cheat.

'Suggesting' that he finds a cheat is basically the same as a request.

As I've said countless times before in this topic, he doesn't have any control over which cheats are found. It is an entirely random process and he can only ever find the cheats that are already there. So, as I said before, requesting (suggesting that he finds..) a cheat is completely pointless.

31805323.png

Warning, this post may be on-topic.

I was playing with my favorite new cheat, Recruit Anyone, and loaded an early save where my respect was practically nil. Without the cheat, I am able to recruit up to 3 GSF's at this point in the game. With the cheat I can recruit a whole 7. I don't know if anyone else has tested this, I haven't seen a post saying so.

I will also confirm that your cheating homies appear to be tied to your own health meter somehow. When trying to get rid of peds I didn't want in my gang anymore, I had to really pump them full of lead. However, I ran into some of these same peds on my BMX at a "slow" pedal, and they were wasted instantly. So this health boost may not apply to homie/peds who are the victims of hit and run, or it may be that they'd already received a few hits on the long walk to the bike park. It's very fun to recruit a gang full of rollerbladers and take them to the BMX park. I've wanted to do that for a few days now.

bomberman5634

edison has done more than he has to.but im eager for him to find some more

H U RRY EDISON.you rock and ever thing but you'll go down in history cool.gif

.EDISON kill ROUDAULF(<---mispelled?? devil.gif )