3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

GTA3Freak-2001

maybe we should stop junkin up this topicvwe dont want bargust or edison geting pissed at us  .........ps happy birthday bargust

Yes that would be a good idea since this topic has been on the verge of lockage for quite some time. I don't want to do that as it would create a delay if Edison found some more codes as he would need to PM me to open this topic. Now stop this crap and only post in here when you have something decent to say!

Did anyone confirm whether you're always limited to recruiting a max of 7 people, or does the number vary?

Did anyone confirm whether you're always limited to recruiting a max of 7 people, or does the number vary?

u can recriut 7 anymore and they'll say no smile.gif

ShotgunFreek13

Edison, I have got to give you props for this, man. I told everyone I know that has the game about you, and now we all (definitely including me) envy you! Rock on, and happy mardi gras for the cajuns here!

rampage_ani.gif

I have recruited 8 gang members with me & they all follow me

I think it might have been a lynch mob following you because seven is the max.

That recuit anyone cheat sounds..........awesome

I dont have San Andreas so sorry but in 2P mode can you recruit gang members?

Also is there any car that can hold 7 passengers for an all out driveby tounge.gif

why is the 9'o clock cheat still called the "orange sky cheat"

it's only orange sky when ists sunny like alway whenit's 21:00

And if you die its 9:00 not 21:00 dontgetit.gif

Still thank you very much edisoncarter for finding those cheats for us (and for yourself ofcourse)Respect !! tounge2.gif

why is the 9'o clock cheat still called the "orange sky cheat"

it's only orange sky when ists sunny like alway whenit's 21:00

And if you die its 9:00  not 21:00 dontgetit.gif

Still thank you very much edisoncarter for finding those cheats for us (and for yourself ofcourse)Respect !! tounge2.gif

Yes, it is 21:00. It appears to be 9:00 for you because the time shifts when you die or do other things like saving. That's the only reason it changed, normally it stays at 21:00 unless you do something that passes time irregularly instead of the normal timer.

Edit: Oh also, I've seemed to find that inside any interiors you cannot recruit anyone. Sorry if that's old news, but I seemed to find that with a few missions I did with it.

Edited by Da-Nang

I had inconsistent success recruiting people in interiors. In Didier Sach I recruited the employee, one time he followed me and another time he wouldn't. I was able to recruit the customers. Same with bad guys during the St Marks Bistro mission, which is in interior #1, I could recruit people but results were inconsistent. Sometimes they follow, sometimes they stay in one place, sometimes they keep shooting you even though every indication is that the game considers them recruited.

lexiconartist

I recruited seven strippers, and they followed me, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get them out. I tried climbing onto the top of the interior by getting on the fridge, but they wouldn't follow me up there even. I don't think I'll be able to ever get them out. Any ideas?

if you try to recruit a drug dealer...

after you recruit him, simply punch him and he will follow you.

I noticed that if you recruit cops and get them in a car sometimes they just jump out when you slow down. Then you get a 1 star wanted level. Sometimes you're own homies fight you with a recruited cop and a wanted level.

each ped also attacks different people so..

recruit 1 balla, 1 vagos, 1 grove and pull some drive-bys on some Aztecas. suicidal.gif

I just noticed someing VERY interesting about "Recruit Anyone." You know how when you normally recruit GSFs and go into Camera view mode, they run out and do a pose for you? And notice how when you use "Recruit Anyone," how most people won't do the pose? They might run out in front to face the camera for a second, but then start to walk toward you and go beside you. However, for one reason or another, recruited Da Nangs *WILL* pose for you, just like the GSFs do. Looks like Rockstar cut a hell of a lot more than we think from the game.

I also tried to recruit T-Bone on the Pier 69 mission, but wasn't able to do so.

Hey,

I'm new here and i would like to warn everyone once again for the things that could go wrong if you save with one of the cheats activated. I accidently saved with one of the cheats activated and now my whole game goes about an half second faster. Even if I take my memory card out of the PS2 and then start the game back up, it still goes an half second faster. So please watch out next time you save.

If anyone knows how to solve this please let me know.

Thanks. And by the way, you are a God edisoncarter wink.gif

Jean Paul

Edited by Racer__X

half a second faster? alert the mnedia!!

no, not really mate. I always save with cheats i never experience problems.... dozingoff.gif

if your game loads half an second faster - isn't it a bonus? i mean now theres no more waiting around for ever! sarcasm.gif Quicker Game!! sleepy.gif

half a second faster? alert the mnedia!!

no, not really mate. I always save with cheats i never experience problems.... dozingoff.gif

thats true the only "problem" I have had is the stupid warning screen that comes up every time

yeah, maybe its just some games...?

anyway, half a second? thats nothing, how can you tell?!

I'm new here and i would like to warn everyone once again for the things that could go wrong if you save with one of the cheats activated. I accidently saved with one of the cheats activated and now my whole game goes about an half second faster. Even if I take my memory card out of the PS2 and then start the game back up, it still goes an half second faster. So please watch out next time you save.

Try enabling and then disabling the same cheat again, then save. It sounds like you did the Adrenaline Mode cheat. If you enable Adrenaline Mode and then use a gameshark cheat to get the game back to normal speed, it seems like it runs a little fast and sound is choppy. I think the same might happen if you saved and reloaded.

If it is Adrenaline Mode you used, try enabling Andrenaline mode and then going to one of the schools. Someone said that ends it. If that works, then save.

I never save with cheats used. You never know if there'll be some junk you can't turn off, and anyway I wouldn't want that warning screen all the time.

yeah, that is really annoying

"WARNING: one or more cheats have been enabled blah blah blah..."

"are you sure you want to overwrite this data?"

"Please confirm save"

"game saved"

by the time its all finished you've had time to buy a six pack of canadian beer (when you live in england) then call your ex-girlfriend from a payphone and tell her you sorry and want her back, you sick LOSER!! MUHAHAHHAHA!!

er... sorry... got a bit carried away...

anyway, Racer_X maybe its one of those things where you have to completely change your appereance? (boxers, clothes, tattoos, hair ect.,)

colgate.gif

©Fealiks Posts 2005

Try enabling and then disabling the same cheat again, then save. It sounds like you did the Adrenaline Mode cheat. If you enable Adrenaline Mode and then use a gameshark cheat to get the game back to normal speed, it seems like it runs a little fast and sound is choppy. I think the same might happen if you saved and reloaded.

If it is Adrenaline Mode you used, try enabling Andrenaline mode and then going to one of the schools. Someone said that ends it. If that works, then save.

I never save with cheats used. You never know if there'll be some junk you can't turn off, and anyway I wouldn't want that warning screen all the time.

Hey,

Yes, I believe it was the Adrenaline Mode. I'm gonna try everything you said right away.

By the way i never save with cheats either, this just happened by accident. It could hav been my lil bro who saved with some of the cheats on.

Thanks edisoncarter wink.gif I believe something ya'll do here is give a "Cookie" so cookie.gif

Edison, you are a GOD!!! The recruit anyone cheat works well with the triads, who have ak-47s, and also police officers. Have a breadfish breadfish_by_Moto.gif BTW, are you going to post how you did the cherat searcher with your computer, as if you give a how to guide, the discovery of cheats by people who also try this hook up will add to the bounty that you have already scooped up.

he's already said hes not going to, for obvious reasons. tsk, tsk the youths of today. I'm 12 how old are you?

Hey,

Yes, I believe it was the Adrenaline Mode. I'm gonna try everything you said right away.

By the way i never save with cheats either, this just happened by accident. It could hav been my lil bro who saved with some of the cheats on.

Thanks edisoncarter wink.gif I believe something ya'll do here is give a "Cookie" so cookie.gif

to make sure u dont accidentaly do that again, when u save put it on two different files so if u save with a cheat on it u can use the other file.

rampage_ani.gif

I was doing a mission and when I completed it, I have accidently activated a cheat & I wasen't trying to do a cheat. I don't know what cheat I have activated.

Edison, you are a GOD!!! The recruit anyone cheat works well with the triads, who have ak-47s, and also police officers. Have a breadfish breadfish_by_Moto.gif BTW, are you going to post how you did the cherat searcher with your computer, as if you give a how to guide, the discovery of cheats by people who also try this hook up will add to the bounty that you have already scooped up.

The reason R* are employing someone to pretend to search for codes is to discourage others from doing the same, they just wait for R*, oh sorry, Edisoncarter to release the new codes instead of searching. That way R* have more controll over when the cheats get released.

That's why you don't get told how. You're right though, a genuine member of the public searching for cheats would want to share his methods to speed up the search.

Or have i seen to many conspiracy movies? sarcasm.gif

no conspiricy, i'm sure edison carter has a life and wants to live it.

give him a break!

yeah, edison's shown us the picture.

I was doing a mission and when I completed it, I have accidently activated a cheat & I wasen't trying to do a cheat. I don't know what cheat I have activated.

wow maybe it was an undiscovered cheat colgate.gif