2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

okay put in the cheat go out and hit a pedestrian two times, they die! It is adrenaline, or something just like it. Ugh, just go use it, thats what it is.

The problem with it being Adrenaline mode is that there is no adrenaline in the game. I've check the supposed locations of them, but found nothing. And I doubt Rockstar would keep the coding for it in for it if there was no place to use it.

All the more reason for them to have it as a cheat.

The Brady Guide says there are adrenaline pills in a few places. Did they take those out?

For me, it only got fast the first time I drove a car. If I got out and back in, then it was slow.

It does look like this is Adrenaline. I can kill people in two punches and they fly a little ways. Without it it takes a lot more punches. I can push cars more easily too.

lexiconartist

While using the adrenaline code, a cop just crashed his bike into the ocean, and then proceeded to shoot at me while underwater. The code makes chases extra fun.

hey does any one know the site skiller was talkin about in his car plate topic i want the dual wepon cheat that lets u use any wepon as a dual sorry for puting this on your topic edison but ive been looking for 3 hours i dont know where els to look sorry again but please help out a noob blush.gif

edisonC, your a god! you're famous too! people in my school are talikn about you!

nice finds, man! biggrin.gif

I've not tried yet, I'm guessin that its just like the pill in GTAIII and VC tho...?

GangsterOfGTA
hey does any one know the site skiller was talkin about in his car plate topic i want the dual wepon cheat that lets u use any wepon as a dual sorry for puting this on your topic edison but ive been looking for 3 hours i dont know where els to look sorry again but please help out a noob blush.gif

skillers website

skillers website

thank you much have all these cookies cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Wow, Edison, another great find. This is why I have this page bookmarked. (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=172825&st=420) Now, will someone please buy this guy a cheeseburger?

I was playing around with the Adrenaline cheat and noted all of the following:

Entering the cheat sequence again gives a "Cheat Deactivated" message, but the cheat doesn't entirely deactivate. The Hulk punch goes away, but the game stays in slo-mo. I also noticed two different blip sounds when activating this cheat, perhaps two cheats are combined in that code?

I tried entering the move fast code after deactivating the adrenaline code, and that just got weird.

Driving cars is mostly in slo-mo, but it seems like the first car you get into drives normal, unless you get into that car while on a mission. Then it remains in slo-mo.

Getting Busted or Wasted returns the game to normal, although re-entering the code after getting busted/wasted prompts the "Cheat Deactivated" message.

For giggles I entered the Adrenaline code on an early save and started a gang war with the Ballas. No weapons, just fists. I did note that in gang warfare it took 3 - 4 punches to kill the Ballas, not the 2 it took to kill ordinary pedestrians. I don't know if this is a function of gang warfare or whether Ballas are always tougher than ordinary peds. More room for investigation. Cops went down in two hits with the code activated everywhere I tried.

I guess it is still T.B.D. whether the Adrenaline code affects the number of bullets CJ can take. After messing around with these codes for an hour I was done collecting empirical data.

Thanks again for all your great work Edisoncarter. You really do add hours of replay value with every new button cheat & game shark code you come out with. Congrats.

Edited by bignothing

This seems like a cheat that was left in the game but its funcion wasnt completly written and tested so results could very.

i dont know what site i was at but it said something about a police uniform cheat i wonder if it is bs or not

a little side note about the adrenaline code it disables the radio and a good way to disable to code with out killing urself or getting busted is to go into a school and then exit to return to normal.

They didn't took the adrealine pill out of the game, I thought i saw one once, don't know the location anymore. But i can be wrong.

I also noticed two different blip sounds when activating this cheat, perhaps two cheats are combined in that code?

It might be that the cheat consists of a wierd slo-mo cheat and a weapon power-up cheat. Maybe the game had probs with this and thats why they took it out.

BTW, what do you recon, how many cheats could be left? *wishes for Hunter cheat*

Read below.

Edit:

*IMPORTANT*

We've been flooded with posts in this thread, so please limit posts to information about what the following cheats do. This thread is not for requests or idle banter about possible future cheats.

All new cheats will be added to this post.

it reminds me somehow of enter the matrix. When you activated focus, everything was in slo-motion but the player was slightly faster, and was also stronger and more accurate with shooting.....the adrenalin cheat is somehow like that....

nice find cookie.gif

EDIT: Even when deactivated the effects are still on!!

Edited by Luke2004

socomjunkie420

whats up. i joined just for this. thanks edison for the button cheats, is there any button cheats that you dont know what they do,mabye you could post them so everyone can help you out with them, the new adrenaline cheat is sweet, i was really hoping for that one, mabye theres a CRAZY COPS cheat where they actually come after you with the fbi truck when you get five stars.

rampage_ani.gif

When I entered the Adrenaline Cheat once, it says "Cheat Deactivated", but when you re-enter the cheat again, it says "Cheat Activated" and in the same time that the cheat gets activated, you hear the sound when you get an item (like: Health, Armor, etc.)

i read that the adrenaline pills cause bullet time somewhere does this occur when u use the cheat?

mike