2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

I found something weird. I had the flying car cheat on, and Ihopped onto, not into, but onto someone'as car and started to beat it wih my foot. They started to cdrive away off this cliff, nad now we are flying in midaair. I do not have the floting cars trick on. As soon as I jumped off, it fell also. Strange breadfish_by_Moto.gif

not really strange...

the flying cars cheat is to do with speed the faster you go you start to fly, so if you was to drive slowly you'd stay to the ground if you was to drive like a copper on a car or onto a car they would be fast. bored.gif

Barg it's not fair.I could have just done what he did and posted here then I'd be a Led By?BTW,edison,could you try doing this with gta3 and vice city if you hadn't already done. biggrin.gif

(btw,for those who dont know, I'm Jimi Hendrix.Remember me Nin?)

BTW,edison,could you try doing this with gta3 and vice city if you hadn't already done. biggrin.gif

There isn't any need to perform this for GTA3 and VC, all of those cheats have already been discovered.

color=blueI May Have Found a New one I'm not sure. It probably is one I don't pay close attention. Its L L U U D D R1 R2 L1 R2 R1 R2 L1 R2 L D R U. When I put it in it said 'Cheat Activated'. /red

Its not a cheat. I've tried it three times and nothin g happened.

But some of Skillers codes are titled ??? so there is no complete list yet

There's a lot of talk from people who are curious about what cheats are left. I would encourage you if you have some time on your hands and a cheat device to try out those Cheat Active codes that are still titled ??? and try to figure out what they do.

can any 1 find out what tjis cheat does

u,x,triangle,x,square,R2,R

it says cheat activated when entered right?

GangsterOfGTA

But some of Skillers codes are titled ??? so there is no complete list yet

There's a lot of talk from people who are curious about what cheats are left. I would encourage you if you have some time on your hands and a cheat device to try out those Cheat Active codes that are still titled ??? and try to figure out what they do.

ok ill try some of them *goes into bedroom for 2 hours to try them all*

EDIT: *two hours later* well I cant find out what the codes mean cuz they always freeze when I try to activate them suicidal.gif

Edited by GangsterOfGTA

can any 1 find out what tjis cheat does

u,x,triangle,x,square,R2,R

it says cheat activated when entered right?

rampage_ani.gif

I looked in my cheat list and its the cheat that makes all taxis have nitro & hydrolics (Up, X, Triangle, X, Triangle, X, Square, R2, Right)

rampage_ani.gif

Will codes work on a "GameShark 2 Version 5" (or on Version 3.1) for the PS2?

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

Heh.. has anyone noticed how the speed up time cheat increases the rate of fire in a tank? If you aim to the side or behind you and keep firing you'll usually end up spinning out and flying off somewhere strange! I did this before I found this site and the vehicles fly like planes cheat, so I thought it was pretty cool at the time...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! devil.gif

To get above max height in a helicopter using the cars float away when hit cheat, what vehicle should i tap it with?

I've tried numeros times but can't get in the heli fast enough. Do i need a certain vechicle, or hit it on a certain angle?

To get above max height in a helicopter using the cars float away when hit cheat, what vehicle should i tap it with?

I've tried numeros times but can't get in the heli fast enough. Do i need a certain vechicle, or hit it on a certain angle?

The recommendation is to put the heli under a overhang and try to get in. You'll problably get in from the ground but if u cant try getting on a car u bumped the heli with and get in the heli....

The recommendation is to put the heli under a overhang and try to get in. You'll problably get in from the ground but if u cant try getting on a car u bumped the heli with and get in the heli....

Thanks, i never thought of that!

do the cars float away cheat and get in a car then do the cheat for the hydra and tap it. it will stay on the ground but then get in it and the boosters on the bottom will go super fast. you can go above the max height and more.

one time me and my brother left it for about half a hour and came back and jumped out. we had a parachute and pressed up and held it, we flew like this from los santos, to the badlands, then to san fiarro, to the desert, to los venturous,and back to los santos where we landed. nervous.gif

lol, using that rhino glitch I went so high (nothign but the fast gameplay cheat was used) that when I jumped out, CJ was falling down for more than an hour!!! devil.gif

yea i tryed the hydra using the cheat and flew stright up. twas sweet but i only went high enough to fall fo 10 mins

Adrenaline Mode

X, X, SQUARE, R1, L1, X, DOWN, LEFT, X

At first I thought it was a duplicate of this one:

(known) Slower Gameplay

TRIANGLE, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, SQUARE, R2, R1

But there's a way you can tell them apart. If you re-enter the old one, it says "cheat activated" again. Maybe it gets even slower? If you re-enter the new one, it says "cheat deactivated", but it doesn't deactivate.

Can anyone find any other differences?

Edited by edisoncarter

when you activate and deactivate the new one it makes a sound other than the normal beep but thats about all i could find sorry edison

Spongebobhairpants

i just joined just for this! anyway a guy said on the gamefaq forum said it make you normal but other peds slower? i havent tryed it yet so i dont know. have a cookie cookie.gif

just joined so i could say it was infinite(at least i think) adrenalin. u can use speed up time and it is kinda like mega punch but on a smaller scale and peds dont have it biggrin.gif . thanks 4 all the cheats edison.

The problem with it being Adrenaline mode is that there is no adrenaline in the game. I've check the supposed locations of them, but found nothing. And I doubt Rockstar would keep the coding for it in for it if there was no place to use it.

lexiconartist

The code does slow you down, but I believe you have a slight edge over the pedestrians. Whenever you die, the code must be reactivated. The game is not slower whenever you enter a car. This mode is far less choppier than the other slow down code. I may be crazy, but I think you speed up a little whenever you get shot. I think that's all the difference I can find.

Edited by lexiconartist