2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

hmm there r a few still unknown so hopfully cause then that would be awsome that is wat im really looking forward to notify.gif

Edison... where is your list of known cheats?. You made a list in a thread of cheats that available, even the ones which have not been completed yet. I check this thread everyday in hope of the "Never Wanted" cheat which was on your list... not found yet?

MiDNightDeath
Edison... where is your list of known cheats?. You made a list in a thread of cheats that available, even the ones which have not been completed yet. I check this thread everyday in hope of the "Never Wanted" cheat which was on your list... not found yet?

hahaha... check the first post on this topic and/or click edisons sig.

...idiot

-MND

hahaha... check the first post on this topic and/or click edisons sig.

...idiot

-MND

That's not what I am askings.. "idiot". Edison had a thread a month back that had a list on discovered cheats and undiscovered cheats. The first post and his website show discovered/confirmed cheats only.

So in other words, what button cheats are left to be found?

That's not what I am askings.. "idiot". Edison had a thread a month back that had a list on discovered cheats and undiscovered cheats. The first post and his website show discovered/confirmed cheats only.

So in other words, what button cheats are left to be found?

i don't think anyone knows which is part of the fun of discovering them.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas if you click that theres a list that goes a bit like

The unknown cheats include (but are not limited to):

× all cars with nitrous

× all cars with hydraulics

× infinite health

× infinite ammo

× infinite oxygen (already out)

× never wanted

× anyone can be recruited to your gang

× spawn Hunter

× spawn Dozer (already out)

× all streetlights "strobe" streetlights

× all cars turn into bikes / countryside cars / sports cars / special vehicles

× 'mission select' code (rumoured) (already is for ARMAX)

What does that mean? confused.gif

It means that all streetlights in game will have high-intensity flashing lights... I think.

MissileDefender

× all cars with nitrous

× infinite health

× infinite ammo

× never wanted

× spawn Hunter

Hm, intresting,

ALL cars with hydralics? damn thatll b fun

Any1 in gang, they armed?

Mission select? Its not listed in my ARMAX, or will i have 2 look it up n copy it into the disk?

× all cars with nitrous

× infinite health

× infinite ammo

× never wanted

× spawn Hunter

Hm, intresting,

ALL cars with hydralics? damn thatll b fun

Any1 in gang, they armed?

Mission select? Its not listed in my ARMAX, or will i have 2 look it up n copy it into the disk?

I found it on gtaforums somewhere. try and search and the answer:

YES

Link here

Edited by Luke2004

16  Peds have Guns  -=Credit Skiller=-  200C21B0 2001**??

200C21B4 510100E8

200C21B8 8C820038

18 Peds With Weapons  -=Credit Skiller=- 200C21C8 2001**??

200C21CC 510100E2

200C21D0 8C820040

whats the difference?

Peds with weapons are not limited to guns. They can have tear gas, baseball bats, n more like that.

what is the master code for the hidden interriors gs code

Edited by sum1isweird

Think about how long it would be to wait 12 times as long for each cheat. It would have been several months to get the cheats we have so far.

I don't know if my post about this survived the first purge, but you can enter more than one button at a time, too. For instance, you can enter the jetpack code as:

LEFT, RIGHT, L1+L2+R1+R2, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT.

Try it. You have to hit L1+L2+R1+R2 all at the same time.

It's only a small optimization, but every little bit helps.

So the program puts out an optimized sequence that contains all possible combinations of up to 12 buttons, and if it encounteres a sub-sequence which contains the keys in order of priority, it outputs them simultaniously? What algorithm do you use to generate that optimized sequence?

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

what is the master code for the hidden interriors gs code

I dont know if your new or not but PLEASE search and do not go offtopic in this thread. Thank you.

(MiDNightDeath thats how you answer a question. Its not neccesarry to insult someone who doesnt know something you do)

Edison (or anyone else for that matter), is it possible there is developer button codes? Idk if there were for GTA3 or GTAVC. Im talking about debug modes or something like that. These codes would also be seprete from the normal button codes. It would be awesome to see some debug options in there.

Well good luck to Edison in finding anymore cheats smile.gif

holy sh*t, edison u're tha world saver man inlove.gif

Just hope u find that infinite health & never wanted cheat.This would be great!!

rampage_ani.gif

When I used the following cheat: "Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, X, Down, Up, Square, Right", It makes only Grove Street Families, Vagos & Ballas gangs appear on the street. I used this cheat to steal gang areas all over San Andreas by doing the trick to unlock more territories.

(edison already has this cheat, but have a different description)

(I don't know if my disc has an error, but this is what is does to me...)

rampage_ani.gif

When I used the following cheat: "Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, X, Down, Up, Square, Right", It makes only Grove Street Families, Vagos & Ballas gangs appear on the street. I used this cheat to steal gang areas all over San Andreas by doing the trick to unlock more territories.

(edison already has this cheat, but have a different description)

(I don't know if my disc has an error, but this is what is does to me...)

thats what it's meant to do.

how will the mission select code cheat work? will it just pop up with a menu of all the missions or something else?

Any new finds on the button cheats? Seems like quite the process for edisoncarter to be able to find the rest that remain, but just wanted to say thanks for all the codes you found. Makes this game very replayable. I have been playing around with the "Vehichle Of Death" and the "Trashmaster" and the Trashmaster takes quite the beating before it starts to flame and gets ready to explode. Quite fun to drive around and blow up everything you touch.

how will the mission select code cheat work? will it just pop up with a menu of all the missions or something else?

I'm quite sure that cheat doesn't and wont exist. smile.gif

Any new finds on the button cheats? ...

All of Edison's button cheats are updated on the first post of this page, within minutes of a post on this forum.

First off, this was supposed to be locked... dontgetit.gif

Out of all of those cheats, there would be only one that Rockstar would put in. The Hunter spawn. Mission select? What in f*ck's name is wrong with everyone? That would be way too easy. It was better off locked...

I have an idea. Why don't you give edisoncarter an Admin mask but cut off the control panel. Keep him like a led-by for Cheats/Tricks except he'll only be working on this thread. C'mon, it's alot cleaner, and you've got to admit, he does deserve it. smile.gif

I'm quite sure that cheat doesn't and wont exist. smile.gif

The cheat is for Gameshark/ARMax and it does exist

It works by changing the R3 missions on vehicles to certain game missions throughout San Andreas. Or so I think. But Ive read threads about this before

Okay, I usually don't post on here, because we're not supposed to, so sorry. But this is REALLY bugging me. Would everyone quit talking about mission select cheats? Look at Skiller's list of jokered cheats. Those are the only cheats that exist in the game, and I'm positive there is no mission select cheat. The devices allow it to be done by changing which mission you are starting and that is called data editing. Seriously, just look at the list and that's all we're getting.

First off, this was supposed to be locked... dontgetit.gif

I have an idea. Why don't you give edisoncarter an Admin mask but cut off the control panel. Keep him like a led-by for Cheats/Tricks except he'll only be working on this thread. C'mon, it's alot cleaner, and you've got to admit, he does deserve it. smile.gif

It was done a while ago wink.gif

user posted image

I only locked the topic temporarily while I cleaned it up - in the hope that everyone would actually take notice of the warning about spamming the topic again. No such luck sad.gif

31805323.png

GangsterOfGTA
Okay, I usually don't post on here, because we're not supposed to, so sorry. But this is REALLY bugging me. Would everyone quit talking about mission select cheats? Look at Skiller's list of jokered cheats. Those are the only cheats that exist in the game, and I'm positive there is no mission select cheat. The devices allow it to be done by changing which mission you are starting and that is called data editing. Seriously, just look at the list and that's all we're getting.

But some of Skillers codes are titled ??? so there is no complete list yet

I only locked the topic temporarily while I cleaned it up - in the hope that everyone would actually take notice of the warning about spamming the topic again. No such luck sad.gif[/color]

Couldn't you put a warning of some kind in the description of the topic? That way, they'd have to be morons to not see it.

Couldn't you put a warning of some kind in the description of the topic? That way, they'd have to be morons to not see it.

Therein lies the problem biggrin.gif

The topic isn't all that bad now, it's bound to be slow moving since there are no guarantees when or if the next lot of cheats will arrive. For now, I'm happy to leave the topic as it is - if the spamming starts yet again then it's safe to assume that warnings will be handed out en masse.

Anyway, these ideas about how to keep this topic clean are having the adverse effect of spamming it back up again. Let's just leave it as is for now wink.gif

31805323.png

I found something weird. I had the flying car cheat on, and Ihopped onto, not into, but onto someone'as car and started to beat it wih my foot. They started to cdrive away off this cliff, nad now we are flying in midaair. I do not have the floting cars trick on. As soon as I jumped off, it fell also. Strange breadfish_by_Moto.gif