2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Newly Discovered Button Cheats!

edisoncarter

I put in the "Hit cars=cars float" cheat but the problem is they float up too fast. Any tips so I can get in them? Ive tried putting them under a overhang or something. The first time after a few secs the car started flames and exploded. The second time I couldnt get out of the overhang cuz of the messed up controls. Any tips?

I put in the "Hit cars=cars float" cheat but the problem is they float up too fast. Any tips so I can get in them? Ive tried putting them under a overhang or something. The first time after a few secs the car started flames and exploded. The second time I couldnt get out of the overhang cuz of the messed up controls. Any tips?

get out of the car, and enter the jetpack code between the cars, then, get in the car, the jetpack will be outside the door.place the door of the first car where you will get out to take the other car straight agians the door of the driver, and hit the other car, get out, you will have automaticely the jetpack, jetpack up and the rest is peace of cake

wait! u know how the entrance to ryders house and sweets house is right above his regular house. well liberty city might be right where the korniea thing is that u went through to trigger the mission!(some1 try it)who knows it might work!

wait! u know how the entrance to ryders house and sweets house is right above his regular house. well liberty city might be right where the korniea thing is that u went through to trigger the mission!(some1 try it)who knows it might work!

I don't think that thats possible, also, all the interiors in the interiors heaven are on the place they are in the real world, liberty city is in the liberty heaven in the district vinewood, so it is there in the real world also, but we can try what you sead, but I think you are wrong.

Good work edison, keep it up.

I don't think that thats possible, also, all the interiors in the interiors heaven are on the place they are in the real world, liberty city is in the liberty heaven in the district vinewood, so it is there in the real world also, but we can try what you sead, but I think you are wrong.

Good work edison, keep it up.

ya well liberty in a sence is an interior. and all the other interiors are exacly where thay really are in the real game not where thay are in the interiors map or anything, so therefor i think out there in the ocean is our best bet to find anything!

Edited by C.J.

I tried the idea of riding a floating car up to a marker and it's just not going to work out. They never float exactly up, they drift a little. By the time you get up to the marker, you've drifted a few car lengths. It could be since you have to bump it, you always give it some slight impulse.

I was using boats fly and flying a floater boat and the controls only partially locked above max height. No reversed controls like the vortex. The controls were sluggish, but still it was fully controllable.

Liberty City is not in the normal world. It's in one of the interiors. There's no point in going up in the outdoors world looking for it.

If you really want to try to get to LC without a gameshark, there's a theoretical way that hasn't been tested yet. It's for advanced explorers only, not for the casual player who just wants an easy way to get to LC; it would be a lot easier to just do the mission.

First, equip two different cars with nitro and place them in your SF garage, parking them so it'll be easy to get in one and bang it into the other. Maybe a T arrangement, with one across the back and the other parked ready to head-on into the side of it. Memorize where they are, because they're going to be invisible. The nitro will at least make the exhaust visible. You want them to be different cars so you can tell which is which by the name when you enter one.

Go to the bottom of my page at http://www.maxbot.com/gta and get the map. Go to Ganton Gym, kill the 4 people, fly through the gap in the roof by the door, go to marker 8, then fly down to SF Garage at ground level as marked on the map. Put on the Cars Float Away and Cars Fly cheats. Go in your garage and bang one car into the other so it floats to the roof of the garage. Now the hard part (ok, one of the hard parts), you have to enter the invisible floating car. Maybe you'll need to get on the hood of your banger car. Once you've done that, fly the invisible car out of the garage. When driving an invisible vehicle, it's easier if you switch to bumpercam view, since you can't see the orientation of it to properly drive it from 3rd person.

Fly to the middle of the area of Liberty City on the map and fly straight up. You want to be flying straight up when your controls lock so you're not moving laterally away from your target. I'm not sure how you tell if you're going straight up in an invisible car. Maybe look back and see if the ground is directly behind you, or use drive-by view to see where the nitro glow is, or just watch if your dot on the radar map is moving around.

It might be better not to aim exactly for the solid area or you'll just get stuck underneath it. Aim for the middle of the orange rectangle. After you go through it, wait until you're far enough above it and bail out and paraglide to the solid area. Edit: To bail out of a flying car, you have to re-enter the Cars Fly cheat to deactivate it.

Edited by edisoncarter

(can you bail out of a flying car?)

nice. unfortunately you can't bail out of a flying car. bored.gif

get out of the car, and enter the jetpack code between the cars, then, get in the car, the jetpack will be outside the door.place the door of the first car where you will get out to take the other car straight agians the door of the driver, and hit the other car, get out, you will have automaticely the jetpack, jetpack up and the rest is peace of cake

the quad is easy to get on, thats what i used. smile.gif

If you can't bail out of a flying car, then you could only go through LC and look at it from the car. If you want to paraglide to it, you'll need to put something you can bail out of in your garage, like a vortex, boat, or airplane.

If you can't bail out of a flying car, then you could only go through LC and look at it from the car. If you want to paraglide to it, you'll need to put something you can bail out of in your garage, like a vortex, boat, or airplane.

If you was just to look at LC would the method be the same? confused.gif

Couldnt you re enter the cars [fly] cheat and get out then?

Yep, that works. That's the solution.

Edited by edisoncarter

edison are you still looking for cheats? (i'm wondering because the first post doesn't say its been updatde) dozingoff.gif

Looks like a mod edited it to bold the cheat titles (thanks, good idea) and magically left it without an edit date.

Yes, I'm still looking for cheats.

Cool. OK. Hope you find some new ones soon smile.gif

So your telling me with a jetpack (and while trusting upwards) triangle and getting in a car works? Intresting...

Its really funny that Rockstar didnt release a infinite ammo, armor or/and health cheat for the game. Its the cheats that I think most people would most use. Anyways Its problably just a matter of days before edisoncarter discovers them because since theres a infinite oxygen one, it would be dumb not to put in a infinite (insert the word here) cheat. BTW edisoncarter is it true that to go thru all the combinations it would take 2-3 years? I read it i think early on in the thread. If it was like that i would think you arnt gonna go thru ALL of them just because of the simple reason that GTA SA for PC hits in the summer and you problably have some "plans" for that wink.gif

Its really funny that Rockstar didnt release a infinite ammo, armor or/and health cheat for the game. Its the cheats that I think most people would most use. Anyways Its problably just a matter of days before edisoncarter discovers them because since theres a infinite oxygen one, it would be dumb not to put in a infinite (insert the word here) cheat. BTW edisoncarter is it true that to go thru all the combinations it would take 2-3 years? I read it i think early on in the thread. If it was like that i would think you arnt gonna go thru ALL of them just because of the simple reason that GTA SA for PC hits in the summer and you problably have some "plans" for that

more like 8 years suicidal.gif

Its really funny that Rockstar didnt release a infinite ammo, armor or/and health cheat for the game. Its the cheats that I think most people would most use. Anyways Its problably just a matter of days before edisoncarter discovers them because since theres a infinite oxygen one, it would be dumb not to put in a infinite (insert the word here) cheat. BTW edisoncarter is it true that to go thru all the combinations it would take 2-3 years? I read it i think early on in the thread. If it was like that i would think you arnt gonna go thru ALL of them just because of the simple reason that GTA SA for PC hits in the summer and you problably have some "plans" for that

8 years....I dont think so....Someone made calculations.....

Just so you people can know there are about 8,916,100,448,256 different possible combinations suicidal.gif I say about because i think codes can only be 9 - 12 combos so that takes some out...

Well maybe 8 years but the calculation someone did seemed pretty correct.

Meh, i dont think it will take 8 years to find 27 more, why? simply because Edison has found so many in such a short amount of time.

well, it is possible that it will take 8 years because a cheat could be somwhere at the end, right? so theoreticaly (sp?) it can take 8 years, but it's possible that he finds 27 cheats before this ends but I still think it'll need 3 years

8 years....I dont think so....Someone made calculations.....

Just so you people can know there are about 8,916,100,448,256 different possible combinations suicidal.gif I say about because i think codes can only be 9 - 12 combos so that takes some out...

Well maybe 8 years but the calculation someone did seemed pretty correct.

rampage_ani.gif

Are you sure there is at least 8,916,100,448,256 different type of code combination?

Because, The "All cars Invisible (Except Motorcycle)" Cheat has only 7 buttons to press!

(All cars Invisible (Except Motorcycle): Triangle, L1, Triangle, R2, Square, L1, L1)

Fly to the middle of the area of Liberty City on the map and fly straight up. You want to be flying straight up when your controls lock so you're not moving laterally away from your target. I'm not sure how you tell if you're going straight up in an invisible car. Maybe look back and see if the ground is directly behind you, or use drive-by view to see where the nitro glow is, or just watch if your dot on the radar map is moving around.

People are saying that Vortex is partially controllable above the max height, so why not put a Vortex into the garage?

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

To bail out of a flying car, you have to reach a point where the car sorta fails to move (like its engine is stalled or whatever). What I do is I angle the car towards the sky (almost vertical) and then just hold onto X. At some point you'll notice the car kinda dies on you. It's easy to spot since you're not really moving anymore and the car actually starts to reverse back down.

Then just hit triangle to get out. If you allow the car to level out then the engine will kick in again and it'll be able to fly again and you won't be able to get out. I've tried it a few times and it hasn't failed on me so far. I think the trick is to really angle the car towards the sky so you're almost flying vertical.

And when I tried both the cars fly and cars float cheats, I was able to get out of my car whenever I like. Didn't have to do anything special really. Maybe you'll just need to get above Max height to be able to get out.

GangsterOfGTA

Why does'nt the floating cars cheat work? ok I put the code in and it said it was activated but nothing happend at all I touched a car and nothing happend

what is going on with my game?

I thought the same thing at first

what you gatta do is go beside a car and push triangle, you will now notice CJ is pulling th guy out and hijacks the vehicle now push x to accelerate and hit another car. the car now will float up and up and up and up and up up up up etc. biggrin.gif

Why does'nt the floating cars cheat work? ok I put the code in and it said it was activated but nothing happend at all I touched a car and nothing happend

what is going on with my game?

I thought the same thing at first

what you gatta do is go beside a car and push triangle, you will now notice CJ is pulling th guy out and hijacks the vehicle now push x to accelerate and hit another car. the car now will float up and up and up and up and up up up up etc. biggrin.gif

Ok thanks alot will do.

Kills4Pleasure

Ok I dont know if anyone has addresed this problem with the new cars float code but dont get on bikes because you just float there tell you die you cant get off and i mean like bmx's. it takes a verry long time to die when your floating on a bike out in the middle of the sky but you can make your self dizzy by spinning non stop

ok that stuff above was realy point less now to something else I found when you bump into the hydra and float away when you get above the max height you can turn your hydra totaly verticle and if you do it just right you can get out and you will be standing on the wing. you can also get back in the hydra.... when you do this the hydra stops floating upwards

"Insane in the Membrain"-ICP

Fly to the middle of the area of Liberty City on the map and fly straight up.  You want to be flying straight up when your controls lock so you're not moving laterally away from your target.  I'm not sure how you tell if you're going straight up in an invisible car.  Maybe look back and see if the ground is directly behind you, or use drive-by view to see where the nitro glow is, or just watch if your dot on the radar map is moving around.

People are saying that Vortex is partially controllable above the max height, so why not put a Vortex into the garage?

Because you can't put nitro into a Vortex wink.gif

I was wondering thesame.. a Quadbike is very easy to handle above the maximum height limit..

But how do you want to get to the SF garage? That red zones will drop you down to earth, but SF garage is down on earth so that isn't a problem, but when you are down to earth, there are invisible walls, it will take minutes and minutes to get there without cheat devices. Maybe anyone can make a map how you can get there down on earth. This will make it a lot easier.

I saved with the Sandstorm cheat enabled, and now I can't turn it off. Just thought I'd warn everyone. . . cry.gif

Have you tried to put another Weather Cheat? May be it could cancel Sandstorm, replacing it by the weather you want wink.gif

On the GTASanAndreas.net they have a cheats page. On that page is a cumulative list of the cheats that edison (and others) find.

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/cheats/

At the bottom of that page is has this text:

The unknown cheats include (but are not limited to):

all cars with nitrous

all cars with hydraulics

infinite health

infinite ammo

infinite oxygen

never wanted

anyone can be recruited to your gang

spawn Hunter

spawn Dozer

all streetlights "strobe" streetlights

all cars turn into bikes / countryside cars / sports cars / special vehicles

Some of those items have been stuck out because the codes have been found (I assume). If that is the case, when was the all streetlights strobe code found? Or is that part of another code?

It hasnt been found yet or it would already be in the 'Confirmed Cheats' section.

That list has been there for a while now, and has obviously not been updated since the discovery of a couple of new cheats.

You will also notice that they havent posted the new cheats on their cheat page. They can only be found on the main page under the news topic.

It'll all be updated soon, but that list contains the possible effects that the future codes may be. Based on the hidden codes within the Hex that have been discovered by people using codebreaker and such.

Some of those items have been stuck out because the codes have been found (I assume). If that is the case, when was the all streetlights strobe code found? Or is that part of another code?

The cheatcodes which are known to exist but the key combination for which is uknown have been found using cheat devices. Perhaps, some of these are struck out because they where confirmed to be only possible through cheat device.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.