Hidden Interiors via the Ganton Gym!

OD fa real

This is slightly off topic but I'd like to know if you all expect to find Jizzy's pleasure domes. I've been following this [excellent] topic for a while but I don't think Jizzy's has really been discussed. That place looks so cool in the cutscenes, I'd love to be able to check it out.

CarpetDweller

I've been to a few, but I saw the story of the hidden tattoo parlor on http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com and I tried to download the aforementioned video. And no, I've only read of a few pages of this thread, why?

Because a lot of the driving force behind this thread was the search for the tattoos, so it was discussed quite a bit on the early pages.

To summerise: here's what I told someone else -

I went to that tattoo place again last night and took this route:

Gym - over invisible betting shop - marker 2 (lights ON) - Put red marker on Pro-laps (16) and head for it passing over mod garage and possibly some others - land on Pro-laps (put marker on sex shop no.17) - land on sex shop (marker on old tattoo no.18) - land on that - spot nearby yellow arrow (19) and enter it.

If you have the parachute altimeter (is that the word - height gauge?) activated and you see it dipping you've gone too low. If you see a loading screen flash quickly you've also gone too low.

My method is to keep something in sight for as long as possible and if I fly for a while with no visual reference I give a short burst up in case i've dipped a bit. Remember that going TOO high means you can't see anything

Here's a map from around that time :

MAP of interiors 1-27 [i should get around to updating that. OD, I just noticed you've changed yours.]

Hope that helps.

-------------------------

Yeah, I'd love to find Jizzy's and be able to enter it. It should be relatively easy to find if it's at this level because it'll be playing music.

[edit: Maybe someone doing that mission where you get in through the skylight can test if the jetpack works in there. Not that that will tell us anything - but it'd be nice to know]

Edited by carpetdweller
user posted image

CarpetDweller

Hmm - 'Carpet-man', I like it!

EDIT: You might also want this KEY to the above map. It's a bit out of date now but it'll work for the tattoos.

ANOTHER EDIT:

Just made it to the rural jail after about 4 failed attempts. Landed perfectly on top and got some nice pics. I took off the jetpack for the pics and spent so long doing them that it disappeared. When I spawned a new one it had lost it's power and acted like it would inside most interiors. Everything kept me locked to the ground. Anyway, I accidentally fell off, strafed back underneath and magically the power of lift was once again activated. I was able to fly straight up, around and over in one easy swoop. That's 5 times I've done it now on 3 different interiors. So I'm going to state that it IS possible to regain lift once you start falling (at least in this area of the red zone) if you are quick and accurate enough with the strafing.

In other news: The Cop Shop I was referring to earlier (that links to LSPD) is in Dillimore. None of the police exteriors match enough for solid proof, so I reckon it's Dillimore and they screwed up with which interior loads. Why would you enter the Dillimore PD only to have the caption 'LSPD HQ' appear inside?

Edited by carpetdweller
user posted image

I finally found another stadium! It's in (24) Ammunation World.

Those two non-solid black walls in the other worlds turned out to be the jumbotron screens. The jumbotrons are working this time. Only the track and the retainer fence are solid.

This is a good sign that there's one stadium per world mixed in with the other stuff. I was afraid they might have made a single all-stadiums world.

This one is a bit closer to the boundary, and has more solid area. You might stand a better chance of landing on the track without GameShark codes using your strafing technique.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

carpet: I wonder if the jetpack works because you're hovering over or near the solid surface of the jail. The jetpack's height limit is based on the distance to solid ground below you. I noticed in LV, I could hover over the top of a hotel and sometimes I would then be able to fly way up higher, so it's not just based on the ground but on hovering over solid objects as well. I didn't always have to be exactly over the hotel either, sometimes a step or two away from the wall. Strangely, sometimes I could be on the roof and it wouldn't work.

I finally found another stadium! It's in (24) Ammunation World.

Those two non-solid black walls in the other worlds turned out to be the jumbotron screens. The jumbotrons are working this time. Only the track and the retainer fence are solid.

This is a good sign that there's one stadium per world mixed in with the other stuff. I was afraid they might have made a single all-stadiums world.

This one is a bit closer to the boundary, and has more solid area. You might stand a better chance of landing on the track without GameShark codes using your strafing technique.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

carpet: I wonder if the jetpack works because you're hovering over or near the solid surface of the jail. The jetpack's height limit is based on the distance to solid ground below you. I noticed in LV, I could hover over the top of a hotel and sometimes I would then be able to fly way up higher, so it's not just based on the ground but on hovering over solid objects as well. I didn't always have to be exactly over the hotel either, sometimes a step or two away from the wall. Strangely, sometimes I could be on the roof and it wouldn't work.

Got there, but as I approached I began to drop. However, I was fairly close to it once I got below, but not near close enough to land. You can really tell it's low though because once I got the loading screen, I looked up and could still see it fine.

Another great find!

user posted image

You came really close to catching it! Maybe if you were under a solid surface you could pull yourself up like carpetdweller does.

I drew the Stadium's solid track surface area on the map. I think I've got it lined up pretty well.

user posted image

Edited by edisoncarter

CarpetDweller

I agree that it has something to do with relative distance to an object. I just found it weird that I'm being pulled down while alongside an interior, yet the jets kick in again when I'm under it and nothing is below me.

Another good find with the stadium. I'm off to check it out now.

I love it when we get 1 or 2 new finds every day. I may have to get myself Action Replay or something as I'm really not finding anything new for myself. Not that that bothers me too much, as this a community thing, but it's good to find stuff for yourself now and again.

Edited by carpetdweller
user posted image

Where in the real game world is that 2-story Ammunation? And that empty wall you escape through, could you escape from it just by going to the Ammunation normally?

True... I'll try that hover below to pull myself up.

I was thinking, maybe we could compile a list of all the missing interiors people can think of that haven't been found? That way, as we find them, they could be crossed off the list. Also, we could have a separate list or something of where certain ones are found only using a cheating device, to help differentiate.

And btw the ammunation isn't found in-game.

I can see why that didn't make the cut. Half the people wouldn't notice the stairs and wouldn't know there's a firing range challenge.

CarpetDweller

Yeah, but then that would make it more fun on these forums. When people act all superior because they saw some stairs and others didn't. And then about 3 months after the games release you get someone posting :

"Super cool glitch found - Yes that's right I've found a way to reach a whole new level in Ammu-nation!..."

which then stretches to a thirty page topic about the search function.

Anyway, I had one try at getting to the stadium. It just became visible as I was dipping and it was the same height as me. It may be impossible, but then I had far worse 1st attempts than that and then got there, so I'm not giving up yet. Quickly tried the strafe under tecnique but either it doesn't work or I didn't get to the right spot in time.

user posted image

CarpetDweller

Sorry for the double post, but I really want to keep this seperate from the above.

I've got a bit confused as to 'Where everything is', 'Which hells things can be found in' and 'What number we are up to'.

New finds are appearing all the time. Different maps are being made (although consistent) and occasionally the only place to find certain info is in various posts which are spread across multiple pages. I consider OD's map to be the official one (as original poster), Edison's to be the most visually interesting and specific (the inclusion of the Red-zone is important too).

I would just like to re-group and collect together what we know, so that everyone is on the same page. I have written up what I believe to be the case so far. And would be grateful for any feedback or input on this. I have gathered this information from what I can by scanning all the posts on this thread and would like you to check it over.

I'm mostly talking to OD fa real and Edisoncarter, but any of the other regulars who seem to be hanging around about 2am (my time) are welcome too. Actually - It's open to anyone!

The things i'm most unsure about is whether I have any numbers/hells wrong and info concerning the LV gym as I've not been there yet. I've also pre-booked some numbers for some things not mapped that we are aware of.

Here's the link:

Info about Hells

Thanks to anyone who can be bothered.

user posted image

@Carpet-Man... LOL. So earlier you were saying that the little dirty bedroom is denise... that S&M is Millie's (as we know), and that Barbara f**ks in front of the prisoners, or rather... Puts CJ in a cell and f**ks him on a dirty matress... no wonder that was cut out. LOL. But furthermore, if the barn is Helena's... She's gonna be pulling hay out her a$$ for a month. LOL

LV Gym is located in Ammunation heaven (marker 24)

edison knows which heavens load Ryder's, CJ's and Sweet's, I believe. It might have also been posted... just not in terms of the heavens, but as to what interiors were seen while leaving these spots.

If my memory serves me correct... I think Ryder's loaded under B Dup's Heaven... Marker 10, and CJ's was under Sky Heaven... Marker 2.

carpet, maybe i'm lost... but where is the Pig Pen you have marked at #40?

@edison - nice find with the stadium... i knew that ammunation heaven was holding more then just LV Gym.

CarpetDweller

The first strip club (big spread ranch) appears at marker 6 in Heaven 2.

After entering Heaven3 at B Dups (10) and returning to the marker 6 - you will see it is a similar but seperate strip club (pig pen). The stages are not the same and the private dance areas are completely different.

[Pics here as usual: Carpetdweller's GTA Otherworld's Gallery]

I'm not sure that interiors can coexist in the same space, so I assume they are either on top of one another or right next to each other.

I considered calling this marker 6b, but in the end just went for the next available number. BTW: I am aware that there are more than 2 stripclubs in the game, but I think they just re-use these 2 interiors.

I'll update the bit about LV gym. Thanks

I only started doing that as a wishlist for future finds and just wanted to get the current ones up to date first.

Thanks

p.s. Barbara finally turned up - and wanted to go dancing!

user posted image

The girlfriend theory sounds great. It could explain why there are clothed, half-naked, and full naked versions of the girls on the discs. Maybe they were pressured to take them out?

Are you assuming the rural police department is the one with the cop gf?

Edited by TheDuffMan

CarpetDweller

[edited]...there are clothed, half-naked, and full naked versions of the girls on the discs.

Is that true?

Not to sound pervy. But any chance of some pics? I've not heard that one before and you know how everyone likes proof.

The girlfriend interiors theory is no more than some loosely connected interiors being used as a basis of evidence that there are more unused interiors out there. More a hope than a fact.

I'm currently running with the theory that the rural PD is the Dillimore Sheriff's Office.

I mean - come on - if R* were designing that as Barbara's love shack they would at least have put some tally marks in the cell over the bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I checked out the diner near El Quebrados. it has a different interior to those already found and the sign outside says 'Jay's Diner'. So that's another one to look for.

user posted image

user posted image

Also, there are at least 2 more Ammu-nations to find as the El Quebrados and Blueberry ones look nothing like those already found. The first one allows jetpack flight inside while the second doesn't.

Edited by carpetdweller
user posted image

carpet: Nice list. Good that someone's keeping track of the numbers.

One request. If you number the heavens/worlds, number them by the marker that you reach that world through, or this is going to get really confusing:

The Worlds

1 = Enter gym,

2 = Enter marker 2,

10 = Enter marker 10,

24 = Exit Ammu-nation (2 level) (24),

8 = Enter marker 8,

47 = Burger Shot

OD: Right, Ryder's is in 10 B Dup's, and CJ's is in 2 Blue Sky. I never found out Sweet's.

The second stadium I found is the 8-Track stadium at the Los Santos Arena.

The first stadium, the one in LC World, I'm not sure is even used in the game. Did anyone recognize that one?

Stadium 1: http://www.maxbot.com/misc/LCHellStadium.wmv

Edited by edisoncarter

[edited]...there are clothed, half-naked, and full naked versions of the girls on the discs.

Is that true?

Not to sound pervy. But any chance of some pics?

i need proof also. maybe its the girls that are running around naked in back o beyond and mount chilliad, and people are saying its bigfoot...

seriously, if you find a thread with some gfx, drop a post.

I went out of the El Quebrados Ammunation with the walk-through-walls code.

user posted image

It looks like all the Ammunations are lined up north to south. The yellow marker next door to the north goes to the two-story Ammunation. The building in the distance is a small Ammunation shown in the next shot.

user posted image

Small Ammunation

user posted image

A non-solid diner. Just to the left of the stone wall is a stairwell that ends at a door.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

San Fierro Gym

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by edisoncarter

Does Rockstar do this on purpose so we can find them ? Or is this just were the cutscene's happen? The only thing i found is : Inside Track , House with donkey thing , another house , club, another club hidden tatto shop , pro-laps , barber shop , OG Locs house and thats about it. Where is Ryder house ?

MY MO FO OF A PS2 BROKE WHEN I HIT IT OFF MY TV BECAUSE IT FROZE ON ME AND NOW IM REALLY ENOYED CAUSE I CANT FLY ABOUT DA PLACE IM SO PISSED rampage_ani.gif

This is sooo sweet it took me awile to get it but I did. can anyone give a printable pic of all the confirmed interiors. and has anyone found area 69 underground?

You'd never notice those 'cardboard' people inside the Stadium, so why did R* put them in there?

I went out into the ocean (south-east) for about eight minutes (before falling), and bumped into a few invisible walls. There just seems to be some invisible interior or marker that I can't seem to find. Much like that door I saw once... hmm. Also went to check out two of the stadium music locations, to find that damn yellow marker. No luck so far.

And now there's new interiors in the Desert? There must be a way to reach them without flying above a red zone, cause there are bound to be many more.

Is that true?

Not to sound pervy. But any chance of some pics? I've not heard that one before and you know how everyone likes proof.

The girlfriend interiors theory is no more than some loosely connected interiors being used as a basis of evidence that there are more unused interiors out there. More a hope than a fact.

I'm currently running with the theory that the rural PD is the Dillimore Sheriff's Office.

I mean - come on - if R* were designing that as Barbara's love shack they would at least have put some tally marks in the cell over the bed.

The theory makes sense though... otherwise, I don't see why character models like that would be made. But w/e.

As requested. There are 3 versions of each girl, each version dressed... less. This char model is Helena. I've made each image clickable, just in case people are offended by pixelated boobies? confused.gif

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/7976/gungrl34xr.jpg

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/2613/gungrl20an.jpg

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/904/gungrl13fk.jpg

You'd never notice those 'cardboard' people inside the Stadium, so why did R* put them in there?

well, I noticed them after a while, when i was doing the hotring-thing.

as far as i know, this must be the first time r* puts full nudity "in" the game smile.gif

I found a piece of San Fierro it is mainly the train station and the garage. it is located by that squigilly road in bone county.

CarpetDweller

I've been thinking about what Edisoncarter said about the names of each new 'world'. How giving them new ID numbers is confusing when the locations all have ID numbers.

I've also been thinking about OD fa real's point about referring to these worlds as 'Heavens'.

For some reason I was originally against the heaven tag, but OD has persisted in calling them this in nearly all his posts and the more I think about it - the more it makes sense. Elsewhere on this site, someone was complaining that we had given the interior hell a new name because he had known 'interior hell' as 'Ghost world' since Vice city.

It is precisely because of the Vice ghost world that I think we need new names. We need to make it clear that not only are these worlds different, but that there are a number of different worlds in this game. I am also getting pissed off with typing 'Hell/World/Heaven/ Universe' all the time so from now on I will join OD in referring to these only as 'Heavens'.

Heaven makes it clear that these are different from previous games and hints that they are high in the air. It also makes them sound like a good thing.

------------------

I agree that giving the different Heavens a new set of numbers is confusing, but I also think that referring to them by the marker number we first entered them by is also confusing. Presumebly we will be able to enter each heaven by entering any yellow marker that has it's physical building in our destination heaven. Admittedly we won't be able to escape most of them, but it may be that each heaven has multiple entrances (especially when using cheats).

We could use letters or colours or random names, but i think the best option is short titles based on each heaven's most obvious feature that doesn't appear elsewhere.

This would mean something more like:

• Ganton Gym Heaven
  • Brothel Heaven
  • B Dup's Crack Heaven
  • Double Ammu Heaven (not keen on that one)
  • Liberty Heaven (or St. Mark's Heaven)
  • Burgershot Heaven (or 4 Dragons Heaven)
I think this format would eventually make each name more memorable and therefore more recognizable when dropped into a conversation involving Heavens. I will probably use these names in my posts from now on followed the entry marker number in brackets.

Like this:

"...then enter B Dup's Crack Heaven (via 10)..."

Any thoughts?

I've got a lot more to say, but I think that will do for now.

-----------------------------

Ticktock:

Which heaven are you in? That area seems to appear in all of them at ground level. In Liberty heaven (via 8) the garage interior is visible, but this doesn't seem to happen in the others. What colour is the sky? Normal or Black? Is there a save point at the garage?

Edited by carpetdweller
user posted image

I'll switch to "heaven" for consistency. It seemed awkward at first...

All the heavens we've found so far have settled on one obvious easiest marker to enter them. It's getting so hard to find ways into any more heavens that if we find any more it will almost certainly have only one way in. I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't use numbers to associate with the heavens, just that if you do give them numbers, use their entrance marker numbers.

I changed marker 9 on my map from green to red, since it's actually in Blue Sky Heaven. There's no need to distinguish between B Dup's "Crack Palace" Heaven and the non-existent B Dup's "Apartment" Heaven. We can just call it B Dup's Heaven.

Most people enter Blue Sky Heaven through the Angel Pine Motel, so if we don't name it Blue Sky Heaven, maybe it should be Motel Heaven.

I chose Burgershot for its heaven name because it's the only way you could get into that one without a gameshark, by jumping on the counter.

CarpetDweller

the reason i didn't call it angel pine motel is because i thought we'd come to the conclusion that that wasn't it's actual name. It was a orginally referred to as a strip club, then it was changed to angel pine motel based on someone's picture title. On discussion it was found that they had only named it this from memory of an earlier mission setting (which was actually set in the Budget Inn Motel in Angel Pine), but on a replay of this mission they later realised it wasn't this set anyway. As far as I'm aware no-one actually knows what this place is.

The Brothel is a much more recognizable and interesting place with a definite title that appears when you enter. It is also the second interior everyone is likely to see and the one which inspires them to find more. If they all looked like the motel I don't think anyone would be bothered.

Also the idea of navigating these heavens with gameshark and others will mean you can enter a heaven through any marker (and leave by going through a wall). Unless someone finds a better way of navigating the red zone (and as more distant interiors are found) I feel these 'cheaters' will become the majority of the heaven tourists.

Anyway - these are only suggestions of how I 'might' refer to them in future posts. I am by no means insisting that the entire gaming community accept them.

-------

extra bit because i can't be bothered to change the above:

I just noticed that you were only suggesting to call it 'Motel heaven' and not 'Angel Pine Motel heaven', so what i said earlier was a bit over the top. Assuming it is a motel - then that's as good a name as 'brothel' so I'm happy to go with that.

user posted image