Hidden Interiors via the Ganton Gym!

OD fa real

everyone seems to be saying if you see the loading message, you've gone too low and you should give up, but i've been able to go back up to interiors after seeing that message, and even after hitting the floor of black hell/heaven/whatever you're calling it. but i suppose i am using a lot of cheats (i.e. very low gravity and walk through walls) on a cheat device. i think the walk through walls code is allowing me to go through the boundaries.

has anyone been looking for hidden interiors in san fierro and las venturas? i found 2 or 3 hidden ones (i.e. interiors that you can't get to any other way) in san fierro, forgot where they were and now i can't go back to get pictures for proof. i'll keep trying though. although even if i do manage, i haven't got a camera, but i should be able to provide a map or something. shouldn't be too hard.

and also, has anybody noticed that in quite a few of the hidden interiors there are posters of vice city and top down city, not found in any of the normal interiors? i think rockstar wanted us to find these hidden interiors, otherwise why would they put 2 (kind of) easter eggs in them?

Edited by PigManDan

CarpetDweller

No. The loading message shouldn't apply to you if you are using the a cheats device.

This topic was originally started because it was found that you could access interiors without the need to use anything extra than the normal game. the only 'cheat' required is the 'in-game' jetpack.

There were already other topics discussing how to find interiors using 'walk-through-wall' and 'low-gravity' cheats, but no one seemed to be able to do it without buying extras.

As this thread progressed people found boundries where the jetpack failed and began to drop (now sometimes referred to as the Red-Zone). Our first objective was the missing San Fierro Tattoos (which were found within easy reach). The next major objective (Liberty City) will take us beyond the jetpack functioning area - into the red-zone as well as higher than before. We still haven't made this without using extra cheats.

Aside from SF tattoos and Liberty, the aim of most people here is the exploration of the various Heavens in the search for interiors. Personally - I find interiors like pro-laps or suburban interesting to see from the outside, but nothing special as I can see these in the regular game anytime. I am much more interested in the interiors that were only available for certain mission and even more so in finding interiors that didn't make the final cut of the San Andreas.

In the search for these the 'cheaters' have been invaluable. They can pretty much go anywhere because they are not restricted by the jetpack's limited capabilities. Because of this the speed at which interiors have been found has grown a huge amount. Once found it is much easier to work out if we can get there without the cheats.

For me this will always be about using only in-game tools while exploring, but I can see that the cheat method has incredible advantages. It seems that unless someone develops a new technique, then non-cheaters will be limited to just an area of Los Santos.

Anyway - Do you remember anything about what you saw in SF? Did you recognize the interiors or could you work out what they were supposed to be? What method did you use to find them?

As for whether rockstar knew that we'd find these. They probably know from previous games that someone is always going find stuff eventually, but I don't know if that affects The way they arrange things. Probaby not. I'm fairly sure some of those posters CAN be seen in cutscenes in the game meaning they are not necessarily hidden - just kept in rare places to tease us.

user posted image

That's correct. If you're using a cheat device, you need not fear the "Loading" screen. You can just boost yourself right back up. Equip the parachute before spawning your jetpack so you can see when you go too low.

I've always figured the stuff we're finding that's not in the game just didn't make the cut. These little interiors don't take hardly any disk space compared to the main outdoors world, so there's no need to delete them. It's easier and safer to disable something by taking out its entrance marker, and then it's easy to put it back later if they change their mind.

Edit:

By the way, I doubt there are many interiors very far away from the main grouping in the middle, except for the things that are located in-place. Everything seems to be turning up in the main grouping in the safe zone. A few things spill over into the red on the north side, like the tiny bedroom and the barn.

Edited by edisoncarter

Thanks to this, I got me some new ass tat's. This rocks. But I can never stay up high enough to get to the LC part. I stoped at the LV Cop Stations but that's it.

I wonder if you could get to Madd Dogg's Crib w/o gameshark by strafing. It's in Gym Heaven. Probably coming from the north is best.

user posted image

Hell glitch never seemed to fit a glitch where you were a thousand feet in the air, as opposed to UNDER the map.

I personally didn't care for heavens, worlds, but I knew I had to call them ONE THING. lol

and it is true, the gamesharkers and ARs (especially edison) have been the reason we've found some good interiors. As well as put truth behind the theory that Liberty City would be in Richman/Vinewood section of Los Santos. I've also noted that you've found a few other Ammunations... any version of heaven to match them to? and where are they in relation to the Gym's version of the map?

@Edison - Your map is the map I go by when exploring... only problem is, when you edited it from whoever had originally designed it... it was missing a FEW interiors. lol

This is the most recent I've got...

user posted image

I also have one with the markers 37, 38, and 39, but thats not here... key for this map is:

1. Gym Hell (automatically gotten once you fly thru the gym ceiling)

Colors: Black

2. Sky Hell (gotten when you fly into MARKER 2)

Colors: Daylight

3. B Dup's Hell (gotten when you fly into MARKER 10)

4. Ammu-nation Hell (gotten when you fly into MARKER 24)

5. Warehouse Hell (gotten when you fly into MARKER 8)

1 - Ganton Gym (glitch)

2 - Strip club (#2)

3 - Brothel (#2)

4 - Betting shop (#2)

5 - Record Label corridor (#2)

6 - Strip club (#3)

7 - Warehouse 1 (M)

8 - Warehouse 2 (M)

9 - B Dup's Apartment (#2)

10 - B Dup's Crack Palace (#3)

11 - Car Mod Garage (#2)

12 - OG Loc's House (#2)

13 - Barber Shop (#2)

14 - LV City Planning Department (#2)

15 - Police Department (#2)

16 - Pro-Laps (#2)

17 - Sex Shop (#2)

18 - Old Tattoo place (#2)

19 - New Tattoo place (M)

20 - Hard to enter marker. (M)

21 - Diner (#1)

22 - Pizza stack (#1)

23 - Rusty Brown's Donuts (M)

24 - Ammunations (#4)

25 - Victim (#1)

26 - Car Mod 2 (#3)

27 - SF Police Department (M)

28 - 24 / 7 (M)

29 - Las Venturas Gym (#4)

30 - Large Garage (#5)

31 - Cafe (#5)

32 - Ammunation (#5)

33 - SubUrban (#5)

34 - Little Room (#5)

35 - Barn (#2)

36 - Rural Police Dept (#1)

37 - San Fierro Garage interior (#5)

38 - Stadium 1 (M)

39 - Stadium 2 (#4)

40 - The Pig Pen (#3)

P.S. Why haven't we given Liberty City a number? LOL. I was overlooking my key, and carpets, and I'm thinking... we know we've got LC found and we know its location... why no number? Thats also the reason its not included in this map. Also, I'm trying to edit it to make a larger scale version to include locations off the map like CJ's, Ryders, etc etc, but thats only in accordance to the Gym glitch, which has been where I thought CJ's to be, and thats when this thread comes to an end... (we've searched everything... which i don't think will be anytime soon)

-----------

[edit]

@edison - I can make it all the way to the interior, but only under it... to which I have the 2 dreaded options... hover or reload.

Maybe carpet can get on top with that patented carpetdwelling technique. Seems the name would fit you carpet... as you seem to rise above the ground of the interiors to get to them. lol

Edited by OD fa real

I just updated the base layer of my map with the latest one from http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/hiddeninteriors.html

Scroll back to my previous post, the map is updated retroactively.

Edit: So many things just out of reach in the red zone. The stadium, LC, madd dogg's...

Edited by edisoncarter

Edison, the map they have at that site in terms of interiors is missing ALOT of locations.

Edited by OD fa real

On the LV Cop Station on my way to the Tatto Parlor. There is 5 blue prints, I noticed one from Starkweathers Estates. Isn't that a print of the Manhunt Mansion of Director Starkweather ? Check it out all Manhunt fans. It's on top floor.

twistdrebl911
You'd never notice those 'cardboard' people inside the Stadium, so why did R* put them in there?

well, I noticed them after a while, when i was doing the hotring-thing.

as far as i know, this must be the first time r* puts full nudity "in" the game smile.gif

That's actually not true. If you go into The Malibu (after you get it), the bartender in it is topless. The only thing you see though the shape of the boobies. She has white stars on them, but you can still see TITTIES!! rah.gif

Edison, the map they have at that site in terms of interiors is missing ALOT of locations.

It has 1-29, and I've added 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, and 39 by name. It doesn't have 40 but that's on top of 2. I don't think it's missing anything. Press refresh if you didn't see the update. Here it is again:

user posted image

The other interiors I've found using walk-through-walls don't belong on this map if you can't get to them through the Gym because you could never see them on the Gym-relative map.

Edit:

If I walk-through-walls out of one of the generic safe houses, there's a whole field of save points in the area. In the following picture, I could spin around and see another 4 or so safe house points in the area. I haven't figured out where this is. If I could at least find some stadium music, I'd have an idea where I am:

user posted image

Edited by edisoncarter

CarpetDweller

P.S. Why haven't we given Liberty City a number? LOL. I was overlooking my key, and carpets, and I'm thinking... we know we've got LC found and we know its location... why no number?

I did give it a number. it was 42 on the list here.

On the LV Cop Station on my way to the Tatto Parlor. There is 5 blue prints, I noticed one from Starkweathers Estates. Isn't that a print of the Manhunt Mansion of Director Starkweather ? Check it out all Manhunt fans. It's on top floor.

That isn't the cop station (but right next to it). It's the City Planning Department.

I haven't played Manhunt yet, but I think I heard one other person say something about a connection to Manhunt in that building.

I don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks on me but -

in the mission when you enter the planning dept I seem to remember 5 different rooms that contained a form of building design. There was The blueprint of Caligula's , Another Blue print (starkweathers?), A black and white sketch of a collection of buildings, another plan of some sort and the 3D Rockstar logo building model.

When i visit this building through the gym i can only find 3 different designs - The model. The sketch and the blueprint. it appears that the last two are repeated in another 2 rooms. Either i keep re-entering the same room, My memory's f*cked up or i'm insane.

Which is it?

user posted image

P.S. Why haven't we given Liberty City a number? LOL. I was overlooking my key, and carpets, and I'm thinking... we know we've got LC found and we know its location... why no number?

I did give it a number. it was 42 on the list here.

lol. how'd i miss that? seems that a few of these interiors can only be seen from underneath as you start falling. Carpet, have you tried reaching Madd Dogg's mansion? It starts to go under, but I think you'd have a better chance of getting up then me, since I know you've got your technique down.

@edison - cool. I seen the new map.

What i would suggest to find out where you at is fall from this location all the way to the ground and kill yourself. See which hospital you end up at, and then the next time, fly in a direction that makes sense.

[edit] when i blew myself up in the new tattoo parlor, I ended up in Fort Carson... then we figured how the map really ran, and that most interiors were thru the middle, just like you show'd in your map. Using that trick, you should be able to find something you recognize.

That was a great idea! I ended up in Market, but even better, I saw the Burning Desire house on the way down. I pinpointed myself near the Jefferson Safe House and Sub-Urban.

Edit: I went from the Safe House in Jefferson up to the centerline and looked around a little but didn't see anything up there. I even landed on something solid, but no yellow markers or anything to see. I was at least able to hear the stadium music in the stadium areas. Also, I went from CJ's to the safe house field area and didn't see anything.

Edited by edisoncarter

I'm trying to find B-Dup's crack palace. I just goto the Ganton Gym, and then head over to the crack palace, right? (ie, I don't have to enter any other markers first)

edit: got it biggrin.gif Took me ages to find that marker, I thought I was doing something wrong at first.

Sent from my ayePhone

thank F*uck for that my ps2 is fixed all it needed was a 40ft drop and now it works perfectly i thought it would of been broke over Christmas and im gettin ps2 online 2marro i saw that burning desire house but it is tricky to get to. rahkstar2.gif

cool edison, if you get it on a map, let me know.

If you know which Suburban it was, in terms of #'s, even better.

Especially if its in my reach... Could you identify what heaven it was, or is this a new one we're gonna have to find an entrance to?

You'd never notice those 'cardboard' people inside the Stadium, so why did R* put them in there?

well, I noticed them after a while, when i was doing the hotring-thing.

as far as i know, this must be the first time r* puts full nudity "in" the game smile.gif

That's actually not true. If you go into The Malibu (after you get it), the bartender in it is topless. The only thing you see though the shape of the boobies. She has white stars on them, but you can still see TITTIES!! rah.gif

yeah, i know about her, but as you pointed out, she has these white stars. anway, let's get back on-topic wink.gif

GREEN IS GREAT

When I was on the caligula theft mission, at the point where you throw smoke grenades down the shaft I had gotten lost. So I squatted down and 'jumped' into one of the shafts. At this point I entered darkness, not blue hell. Is this a new heaven or just a really dark hell? The maps that refer to these heaven's could be called "San Andreas Overground" :0) I have also found that walking on the Gym Heaven ground I was able to find the San Fierro Crane and the entrance to the Old Airstrip walking pretty much north through sand and hill till I was there.

PS. You guys are doing great, thanx.

cookie.gifcookie.gifalien.gif

Edited by GreenOozie

Flipskater1092

This was the first time i did this glitch......and i did it wrong (i flew too high) and i wound up finding the crane. I dont know exacly where.....but there is a crane somewhere in the black.

The field of safe houses was near the burning desire house on the real map. I never found anything else in the same heaven so I didn't figure out what heaven it's in. It's not something you could reach without the unlimited height cheat code:

user posted image

Lesnar, Brock

man its so damn hard i cant find the yellow arow to get to liberty city sum1 pls help me im trying everything.

mad.gif

man its so damn hard i cant find the yellow arow to get to liberty city sum1 pls help me im trying everything.

mad.gif

Check out edisoncarter's videos, they show you exactly how to get there. Remember though, it requires gameshark codes smile.gif

Sent from my ayePhone

Ok i've tryed and read this entire thread and I cannot get anything!!

Where is this yellow marker? I fly to where it is supposed to be and dont see anything?

How Do I keep my altitude level?

What can I use for a point of refrence??

The gym dissapears when I look away.

Why do those 4 have to be killed?

How can i retry the gym thing without loading/going to the gym/killing them and doing the cheat.

How Can I tell how the the height if the alitimiter is opaqued by the black sky?

All I see is a friggin white line.?

MOSTLY: HOW do I keep level?

I have no clue if i am falling too much or rising to far apart from being trapped

Just to clear things up this is what you do right?

1. Place marker on Denise's house

2. go to the gym

3.kill them all

4. Do cheat on the marker

5.Rise and land on roof

6.keep level and fly into "supposed marker"

Edit:

If I walk-through-walls out of one of the generic safe houses, there's a whole field of save points in the area. In the following picture, I could spin around and see another 4 or so safe house points in the area. I haven't figured out where this is. If I could at least find some stadium music, I'd have an idea where I am:

I have been there. The two yellow arrows are Motel Rooms. If you go further, there is already loaded up interior. To the left of it is a 3rd arrow which leads you to a unused safe house (no save disc though) angry.gif

Where is this yellow marker? I fly to where it is supposed to be and dont see anything?

The yellow markers are in black hell/blue hell. Basically the interiors load high up in the sky, above the maximum height that planes can fly, so thats where you'll be looking.

Just fly as high as you can, so that you don't go too low and mess it up. When you reach the location, move down, and start looking around for the yellow marker. It may take a few minutes.

Use the maps that edisoncarter posted, and use the 'set target' option on your map at the pause menu. Press Circle to turn it on and off.

When you fly away from it, you mean? Well, obviously tounge.gif

Thats one I can't answer, but I'm sure there's a reason.

How can i retry the gym thing without loading/going to the gym/killing them and doing the cheat.

You could try jetpacking back to the gym. But if you go too low and mess it up, there's no other way but to re-load or kill yourself, I suppose.

Sent from my ayePhone

Thats one I can't answer, but I'm sure there's a reason.

if you dont kill them the jetpack will only work above the Gym. if you try to fly away you get sucked down. dont know why though...

(thats the 3rd time I try to enter my message into the quote window..)

Ok i've tryed and read this entire thread and I cannot get anything!!

How Can I tell how the the height if the alitimiter is opaqued by the black sky?

MOSTLY: HOW do I keep level?

I have no clue if i am falling too much or rising to far apart from being trapped

Just to clear things up this is what you do right?

2. go to the gym

3.kill them all

4. Do cheat on the marker

5.Rise and land on roof

6.keep level and fly into "supposed marker"

This thread works, maybe your missing the marker.

The yellow marker is basically on denise's house.

Take a guess... Try not to fly too high. Basically fly straight up for a second, then fly straight towards denise's house. You should also hear some music. That would let you know.

Point of reference? Try the people that are just walking around doing nothing in the air. You'll see them on your way to denises. They are right off the gym.

Those 4 people have to be killed... We don't know. It lets the jetpack work.

Faster way to retry? You can't. Once you go under that "loading" screen, then its time to reload the game.

The height on the altimeter... use night vision goggles to see in black hells. This is useful to find interiors, but not to find markers. Don't be concerned with this. Just take a guess with how low you are, and if you think your too low, just hold X and fly higher. Rather be higher then lower.

You fly straight for 4 seconds, then take a 1-2 second rise. Normally this can keep you level.

2. go to the gym

3. kill them all

4. Do jetpack cheat inside gym

5. Fly thru corner near the door at the gym

6. keep level and fly into yellow marker (when your close, you'll hear music... specifically "not this time, never gonna get it")

I've been thinking about what Edisoncarter said about the names of each new 'world'. How giving them new ID numbers is confusing when the locations all have ID numbers.

I've also been thinking about OD fa real's point about referring to these worlds as 'Heavens'.

For some reason I was originally against the heaven tag, but OD has persisted in calling them this in nearly all his posts and the more I think about it - the more it makes sense. Elsewhere on this site, someone was complaining that we had given the interior hell a new name because he had known 'interior hell' as 'Ghost world' since Vice city.

It is precisely because of the Vice ghost world that I think we need new names. We need to make it clear that not only are these worlds different, but that there are a number of different worlds in this game. I am also getting pissed off with typing 'Hell/World/Heaven/ Universe' all the time so from now on I will join OD in referring to these only as 'Heavens'.

Heaven makes it clear that these are different from previous games and hints that they are high in the air. It also makes them sound like a good thing.

------------------

I agree that giving the different Heavens a new set of numbers is confusing, but I also think that referring to them by the marker number we first entered them by is also confusing. Presumebly we will be able to enter each heaven by entering any yellow marker that has it's physical building in our destination heaven. Admittedly we won't be able to escape most of them, but it may be that each heaven has multiple entrances (especially when using cheats).

We could use letters or colours or random names, but i think the best option is short titles based on each heaven's most obvious feature that doesn't appear elsewhere.

This would mean something more like:

• Ganton Gym Heaven
  • Brothel Heaven
  • B Dup's Crack Heaven
  • Double Ammu Heaven (not keen on that one)
  • Liberty Heaven (or St. Mark's Heaven)
  • Burgershot Heaven (or 4 Dragons Heaven)
I think this format would eventually make each name more memorable and therefore more recognizable when dropped into a conversation involving Heavens. I will probably use these names in my posts from now on followed the entry marker number in brackets.

Like this:

"...then enter B Dup's Crack Heaven (via 10)..."

Any thoughts?

I've got a lot more to say, but I think that will do for now.

-----------------------------

Ticktock:

Which heaven are you in? That area seems to appear in all of them at ground level. In Liberty heaven (via 8) the garage interior is visible, but this doesn't seem to happen in the others. What colour is the sky? Normal or Black? Is there a save point at the garage?

Not to go against the flow, but I still think calling them "heavens" is kind of fruity. It seems to be too much of an obvious play on "hells", just because they are in the sky.

Also, about the Ghost World/Black Hell comments, look back to why we are calling it Blue Hell underneath the world. It's not blue; it's only called Blue Hell because of GTA3, in which it was very blue. Why start getting different colours of hell when (black hell) it's been called the Ghost World since Vice?

Anyways, I still think something like "universe" would fit better than heaven, but I guess that's just me.

On a side note, after remembering I could get into the world by jumping out of the probe inn's corner railling, it seems that interior is actually below the land. Weird nervous.gif