3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Oddsock

"Pimp My Ride!" Unofficial Contest

DoomiteAsh
I had to repond to Random222's "Pimp My Ride" post. Loved it! biggrin.gif The Clover fits that whole premise, looks just like some of those pieces of crap cars that MTV pimps out on that show. And the great thing is, the Clover really cleans up nice! I wouldn't mind snagging one sometime and seeing how I could "make it new again," as it were. As far as the "contest" goes, I'll probably have my own pictures to show y'all, as soon as I get a PS2, San Andreas, and a Max Drive. *LOL* Hopefully not too far off! The Doomite Is Out!

chris_sk8er4life

(Pimp my ride theme song starts).......(song ends)

Yo, my names chris and im a poor pathetic loser from mean streets the trailor park. My 1992 Taxi is so old, its been in the family for 50 years .... blink.gif

So come over here and check out the front end.... as you cant see, i have no bumper, this happend when my great grandpa and my grandma got in a fight and ran over her......cows, those damn things can be pretty sturdy. My wheels are flat cause my lazy ass wont get off the toilet to air them up. Also, I have no hubcaps, which you cant really tell since everything else is so sh*ty. Also as you cant notice, i have no doors....why you ask, because they broke off..... I have no hood, trunk, or windsheild. The only thing that is on my car is a dead f*ckin cop because i "accidently" ran him over when he shot at me. So please, Pimp My Ride!

(scene where xzibit walks down the road doing sh*ty poses and all)

Xzibit: Yo, Im X to the Z Xzibit, I dont know what the F*ck im doing on this lame show....no wait, yes I do, Its to get actually seen by people because im such a sh*ty rapper.

(more bla bla bla)

(he takes it to WCC and they do some sh*t to it and more bla bla bla)

(Scene were chris enters the garage)

Chris: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Xzibit: Yo man, chill.....wait till you get to see your car........damn. Alright, when I first seen your car, i didnt know if it was somthing you pulled out of a dumpster or your ugly f*ckin mom. But here at WCC, we like to do some crazy sh*t.......and no im not talkin bout yo psycho sister......So chris......here is your pimped out taxi......

(reveils Pimp Taxi)

Chris: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (grabs his nuts, so he wont pee) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Xzibit: So yo, we through on some Virtual style wheels, that make yo momma say..... Eww, dose fu*ckin ugly.

Bich'n'bass hooked you up with a bass boost sterio dat make yo car jump......speekin of jumpin, Bouncin'latins also hooked you up with some hydraulics that are literally a peice of sh*t.

We got you a fury hood scoop....or it could be champ, eitherway their the same damn thing.

Your rockinn twin exhausts and Alpha spoilers

So this is your pimped out TAXI!!!!!

suicidal.gif

Edited by chris_sk8er4life

The_Burgernator
The side skirt in the game is so lame.

not at wheel arch angels...that mod shop is off the hook

kevin2006rhs
Xzibit: Yo man, chill.....wait till you get to see your car........damn. Alright, when I first seen your car, i didnt know if it was somthing you pulled out of a dumpster or your ugly f*ckin mom. But here at WCC, we like to do some crazy sh*t.......and no im not talkin bout yo psycho sister......So chris......here is your pimped out taxi......

OK that made me giggle a bit lol.gif ok done giggeling

I love to modify the Elegy...the thing is a f*ckin monster with the Nitro...Usually blue red or grey colored with full body kit(doesnt matter...it still goes fast) and some decent rims (doesnt matter either)

Now that I think of it I just like the Elegy with nitro...hit the step-jumps in san fierro at the end of the road parallel to the road that Michelle's shop is on blink.gif-Kevin

Tony_2_Tha

Before pictures of the Huntley

user posted image

user posted image

and the Huntley all pimped out...

user posted image

user posted image

mer cinder

Sorry, I've got no before pic.... but it was a pale brown Slamvan before I pizimped this shiznotty-blast-faz-taztic-nastic.

Ya the thug thing don't work on my white ass.

now I present....

THE MEXICAN REDHAIR (AKA: DA NUGE)

user posted image

WiL.

that thing is butt fugly

Oddsock

Woohoo!

Some nice cars yall!

Just decided to bump this up.

For taking pics I suggest a regular webcam. Or, look into "Dazzle DVC 80."

I'm thinking of toning down the competiton to the Clover only...

Your decision, guys.

CJ_Banshee

no,keep all cars, just dont make it a contest, change the name to just pimp my ride...than get a mod to pin this, cuz im sure theres a lot of people who like moddin cars,

cochise

yo tony that looks like a range rover man nice job

cochise

as for "da nuge" pretty fricken ooogly.....nt though

Oddsock

Wow...great stuff everyone.

I'm waiting for more pics!

Still, I do like the feeback and I do hope the mods pin this as people have said.

I'm glad yall think it's a good idea!

cookie.gif 's to all!

cochise

*eats cookie?*

calichem

(Pimp my ride theme song starts).......(song ends)

Yo, my names chris and im a poor pathetic loser from mean streets the trailor park. My 1992 Taxi is so old, its been in the family for 50 years .... blink.gif

So come over here and check out the front end.... as you cant see, i have no bumper, this happend when my great grandpa and my grandma got in a fight and ran over her......cows, those damn things can be pretty sturdy. My wheels are flat cause my lazy ass wont get off the toilet to air them up. Also, I have no hubcaps, which you cant really tell since everything else is so sh*ty.  Also as you cant notice, i have no doors....why you ask, because they broke off..... I have no hood, trunk, or windsheild.  The only thing that is on my car is a dead f*ckin cop because i "accidently" ran him over when he shot at me. So please, Pimp My Ride!

(scene where xzibit walks down the road doing sh*ty poses and all)

Xzibit: Yo, Im X to the Z Xzibit, I dont know what the F*ck im doing on this lame show....no wait, yes I do, Its to get actually seen by people because im such a sh*ty rapper.

(more bla bla bla)

(he takes it to WCC and they do some sh*t to it and more bla bla bla)

(Scene were chris enters the garage)

Chris: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

(reveils Pimp Taxi)

Chris: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (grabs his nuts, so he wont pee) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Xzibit: So yo, we through on some Virtual style wheels, that make yo momma say..... Eww, dose fu*ckin ugly.

Bich'n'bass hooked you up with a bass boost sterio dat make yo car jump......speekin of jumpin,  Bouncin'latins also hooked you up with some hydraulics that are literally a peice of sh*t.

We got you a fury hood scoop....or it could be champ, eitherway their the same damn thing.

Your rockinn twin exhausts and Alpha spoilers

So this is your pimped out TAXI!!!!!

suicidal.gif

lmfsao!!!!

if you're a sk8er you really must hate xzibit

edit: nice idea indeed (the "contest")

Edited by calichem

Bobular

if you're a sk8er you really must hate xzibit

Why must he?

not trying to cause trouble just curious

and ill have my pimped out remington up as soon as i can got alto of xmas shopping to do so maybe in the next few days.

calichem

i don't know

i thought skaters hate rapers

Am I Wrong?? if so, please correct me now

Bobular

Rapers yes there sick but rappers no problem im a skater i like rap

Oddsock

Bleh..I hate ©rap.

Anyone got pictures of their cars?

Remember, a webcam or something can be used!

Atrophy

Hey Random22...How did you get your pics so clear?

Here's what I got, an Elegy, my favorite care in the game cuz it looks like a Nissan Skyline. Click for larger pics.

Side:

user posted image

Front:

user posted image

Rear:

user posted image

Mods:

• Custom Paint Job #1
  • Alien Exhaust
  • X-Flow Front Bumper
  • Alien Rear Bumper
  • Alien Roof Vent
  • X-Flow Spoiler
  • X-Flow Side Skirts
  • Cutter Rims
  • Bass Boost
  • Hydraulics
  • 10x Nitrous

Enjoy...Thanks ViceCityKiller for the image hosting site...best one I have found yet!

ArKaHN
Ok here we go..I could not find my favorite car to pimp out so i settled for a regular old stallion

user posted image

Then took it to TransFenders...

Color: Yellow (I love yellow) colgate.gif

Vents: Square Hood Vents

Lights: Round Fog Lamp

Nitro: 10 x Nitrous

Side Skirts

Wheels: Grove

Hydraulics

The aftermath... cry.gif Not to diffrent from the regular one now that i look at it.

user posted image

And..user posted image

Ok mine sucks blush.gif

that actually looks cool. im gunna have to do that. lol.

bobbo27
slightly off topic, but those foglights you can get - do they actually do anything at all? or are they just for looks?

afroholic

and WHERE THE HEL L did you mod the elgy? the TRANS-FENDER wont take it and the low- and- go wouldnt either.... and those are the only mod shops there are... wtf?

bobbo27
mod the elegy and other ricers @ wheel arch angels in SF, its in hashbury, the icon should be on the pause map if its open for you.

Technical Difficulty
Before pictures of the Huntley

user posted image

user posted image

and the Huntley all pimped out...

user posted image

user posted image

What color is that?!? That's an awesome color it's like a Tangelo. I've never seen that in TransFender.

bobbo27
so i'm looking at those pics - he just took the modded huntley and blew it up, its not before and after pics. blink.gif as if it matters. but this topic was so good, now its dying...i wish i could upload good pics but all they would be is crappy digitals of the TV screen.

chris_sk8er4life

That huntly had already been modded.... wow.gif OMMMMM YOUR A CHEATER.................... bored.gif

suicidal.gif <---- how i spend my vacations

(and for the dude that said that i must hate rappers, Yes I do hate rappers and rap.....and Xzibit just seemed like the best pathetic rapper to make fun off)

Random222
Hey Random22...How did you get your pics so clear?

ATI Video Capture Card. (All In Wonder 7800? I don't remember, it's a bit old. Came with a handy RF remote though, I can take a snapshot while playing anytime since I have it running through my comp at the same time as my tv)

I was surprised at how well the Clover cleaned up. It comes out looking pretty spiffy if you paint it black. The Tampa(?) does too. It's too bad the cars aren't less... disposable in this game. I don't bother keeping any in the garages really except as emergency transport. turn.gif

WiL.

i don't know

i thought skaters hate rapers

Am I Wrong?? if so, please correct me now

yes you're very wrong. No one HAS to hate anything or anybody.

But yeah I guess its okay to hate rapers...the word I would have used would have been either rappers or rapists, depending on your meaning.

afroholic
mod the elegy and other ricers @ wheel arch angels in SF, its in hashbury, the icon should be on the pause map if its open for you.

its not open for me... i duno why... i have all the missiones completed

Atrophy

its not open for me... i duno why... i have all the missiones completed

Complete Driving School, buy Wang Cars (you will get a call when you can), and do the first mission for Ceasar where you track down some chick in a buffalo to steal her car. I think the mission is called Zeroing In. WAA should open after that.