• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTA3Rockstar

• Dasutin

• D Jones

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (9jkearse3 @ Nov 10 2005, 16:09)

QUOTE (JP Speed @ Nov 10 2005, 12:26)

The Colts should get it together and when a SuperBowl. If any team deserves to win a championship..it's the Colts. Peyton's a good guy..and I would rather not see New England win three in a row. I like knowing the fact that no team has won three straight championships. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like seeing one team dominate through a series of years. Curse Vinateiri.. 

Theres no way in hell New Enlgand will win a 3rd superbowl. Not if the keep playing like this 

It looks like the Eagles might not be going to their fifth-straight NFC championship game. 

BG, It's going to come down to Dallas and Washington to see who will win the NFC East. So get ready..Dallas is coming!

I didn't forget the Giants..I just chose to play it off like they aren't any trouble, but of course I am kidding myself. I agree with you that it will come down to all three, but I disagree that NY will win the division. Atleast I hope not..

I'm somewhat of a Cowboys fan, since I've always been a huge Emmitt Smith fan... but you have to be realistic. The Giants are the best team in the division, and last year they weren't even bad. They were just decimated by injuries, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Yeah Eli just keeps getting better each game. And we all already know what Tiki can do. I just hope Dallas can sweep NY this season since Dallas beat them the first time they played.

either the cowboys or the giants will win the division, the redskins will brake down and the eagles are broken down.

It will come down to the Giants and the 'Boys, i think itll be somewhat of a week-to-week foot race for the division title.

either the cowboys or the giants will win the division, the redskins will brake down and the eagles are broken down.

It will come down to the Giants and the 'Boys, i think itll be somewhat of a week-to-week foot race for the division title.

If Marty or Spurrier or Turner were coaching this team, then I would agree with you. But this is Joe Gibbs. Gibbs's teams got better as the season went on, not worse. Do not discount the Redskins, because this team is hungry.

I feel like Dallas has a bigger chance of losing to the Redskins than the Giants. Santana Moss in that one game..jesus. And Dallas doesn't have that bad of a secondary this year..Santana Moss just wiped the floor with them in the 4th.

sh*t, I have an important fantasy game this week, who should I start as my wrs. 5 out of these 8.

E. Moulds

Rod Smith

K. Johnson

K. Curtis

R. Brown

M. Muhammad

J. Jurevicius

E.Wilford

I have the first 5 currently in my line up. Anyway, Julius Jones is back baby.

Edited by ToyMachine

start jurevicious over moulds, because moulds never gets the ball when jurevicious is the Seahawks best reciever.

@ Big Gamer: i wasnt saying theyre bad, i just dont have trust in Mark Brunnell. Their passing has been top notch but I just dont think Brunnell can keep it up for the whole year. confused.gif

sh*t, I have an important fantasy game this week, who should I start as my wrs. 5 out of these 8.

E. Moulds

Rod Smith

K. Johnson

K. Curtis

R. Brown

M. Muhammad

J. Jurevicius

E.Wilford

I would put Mushin Muhammad in, Toy. San Francisco's defense is so porous, he's bound to have a big day against them.

If the NFC champions comes between Dallas, Washington, and the New York Giants, I would pick the lattermost. Tiki and Plaxico are more than enough to keep the offense running fine, and I trust Strahan will hold down the D-Line.

@ Big Gamer: i wasnt saying theyre bad, i just dont have trust in Mark Brunnell. Their passing has been top notch but I just dont think Brunnell can keep it up for the whole year. confused.gif

Hence why we didn't trade Ramsey. Brunell is being rested as much as possible.

start jurevicious over moulds, because moulds never gets the ball when jurevicious is the Seahawks best reciever.

I thought the same thing when I put him in as a filler 2 weeks ago. He got a 125 and a td that day. He sure shut me up. That was against the patriots too.

Hopefully Julius Jones can get it going and get off his injury streak. He was amazing last season..for the time he played.

whats with anthony thomas great rookie season where he won rookie of the eyar, now hes been on what 2 other teams in 1 season? crazy i guess just a 1 hit wonder confused.gif its really unfortunate i thought he was gonna be good

I think Anthony Thomas was just a one hit wonder. And if Julius Jones doesn't start playing a little better..he will be added to that list. I mean he had three pro-bowl linemen to help him. Allen, Adams, and Rivera. Too bad Adams is gone for the season..

Theres no way in hell New Enlgand will win a 3rd superbowl. Not if the keep playing like this

Well they may be playing sh*tty right now, but if they do get a good enough record to make it into the playoffs..let's just hope they don't all of a sudden start playing like they were two years ago and dominate unexpectedly in the playoffs..when it really matters.

The Pats have a reasonably easy schedule for the rest of the season. Apart from Kansas City, they don't play any premiere NFL teams; they've got Miami, New Orleans, the Jets, Tampa, and Buffalo.

I figure on them finishing 10-6 or so, and getting a wild card spot. But if they do make the playoffs, their defense won't be able to hold against teams like the Steelers and Colts, therefore I think that if they make it past the regular season, Tom Brady's undefeated playoff streak will be snapped. Perhaps if Rodney Harrison comes back in time, that'll add some stability to their secondary, but I don't think it would be enough to defeat the aforementioned AFC teams.

Broncos Def is way better than the Steelers any day...

@T Machine - E. Moulds

Rod Smith

M. Muhammad

J. Jurevicius

K. Johnson

Yards allowed is a meaningless stat. Here's a couple that matter:

Scoring defense:

Steelers - 5th, 15.5 points per game.

Broncos - 10th, 19 points per game.

Turnovers:

Steelers - 5th, 19 turnovers. 10 interceptions, 9 fumbles.

Broncos - 12th, 15 turnovers. 7 interceptions, 8 fumbles.

There, that proves that the Steelers defense is better than the Broncos.

Well they may be playing sh*tty right now, but if they do get a good enough record to make it into the playoffs..let's just hope they don't all of a sudden start playing like they were two years ago and dominate unexpectedly in the playoffs..when it really matters.

The Pats have a reasonably easy schedule for the rest of the season. Apart from Kansas City, they don't play any premiere NFL teams; they've got Miami, New Orleans, the Jets, Tampa, and Buffalo.

I figure on them finishing 10-6 or so, and getting a wild card spot. But if they do make the playoffs, their defense won't be able to hold against teams like the Steelers and Colts, therefore I think that if they make it past the regular season, Tom Brady's undefeated playoff streak will be snapped. Perhaps if Rodney Harrison comes back in time, that'll add some stability to their secondary, but I don't think it would be enough to defeat the aforementioned AFC teams.

Broncos Def is way better than the Steelers any day...

@T Machine - E. Moulds

Rod Smith

M. Muhammad

J. Jurevicius

K. Johnson

Thanks, but scratch those recievers. I just pulled a major trade with a kid who got bored of ff. Here's what I got off of him...

Plexico Buress, Terry Glenn, Marc Bulger, Larry Johnson, Zach Thomas and Mike Vrabel

for my

Kevin Curtis, Muhsin Muhammad, Kevin Jones, Joe Jurevicius, Demorrio Williams, Andra Davis

Fair innit? Now I'm in a player pickle struggling with the "too many good players" disease.

Qbs (3 out of 4)

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Marc Bulger

Jake Plummer

Wrs (4 out of 7)

Rod Smith

Keyshawn Johnson

Plexico Buress

Eric Moulds

Reggie Brown

Terry Glenn

Ernest Wilford

Rbs (3 out of 5)

Fred Taylor

LaMont Jordan

Ronnie Brown

Larry Johnson

Julius Jones

Fred Taylor is out this week. Ronnie Brown splits carries and now Julius Jones might too. I know I'm starting Rod Smith, Plexico Buress and Eric Moulds, who should be my number 4?

And yeah, the Steelers defense is better than the Broncos.

Fred Taylor is out this week. Ronnie Brown splits carries and now Julius Jones might too. I know I'm starting Rod Smith, Plexico Buress and Eric Moulds, who should be my number 4?

Your 4 should be either K. Johnson or T. Glenn. Glenn is a big deep threat and Johnson is an awesome possession WR.

Yards allowed is a meaningless stat. Here's a couple that matter:

Scoring defense:

Steelers - 5th, 15.5 points per game.

Broncos - 10th, 19 points per game.

Turnovers:

Steelers - 5th, 19 turnovers. 10 interceptions, 9 fumbles.

Broncos - 12th, 15 turnovers. 7 interceptions, 8 fumbles.

There, that proves that the Steelers defense is better than the Broncos.

Well, I tried. sad.gif

I think T.O. has signed up for a NBDL league, which is a NFL Europe type of thing for the NBA. People say he is a great NBA player, maybe he could leave the NFL and be a trouble maker in the NBA. I'd like to see Stern deal with that.

NBA has enough trouble makers, they dont need another one, TO should stick with the NFL he and randy moss are basically the only trouble makers, but lately moss has been quiet. I guess the Oakland atmosphere has humbles him tounge.gif . and TO should shut up and just play football, its your job. Do you see executives at corporations walk in and complain they dont get paid enough and then call out their boss and complain even more. no. so he should be quiet and just play football.

Right now this topic is getting a little bit like ESPN because theres almost constant coverage of Terrell Ownes. nervous.gif now onto real topics...

Can the Indy Colts go 16-0?

Im not sure i think they break down somewhere along this season, not sure where but they will. Look at the chiefs a few seasopns ago, 9-0 and then week 10 they lost to the Bengals who at the time were like 2-6 or something.

I am so sick of everyone talking about T.O., but anyway, I remember when Ownes was a humble player with the 49ers, I actually have a poster of the 3 main 49er receivers from the 1998 season (Rice,Owens, and Tai Streets), ever since Owens caught that TD pass from Young against the Packers in the wild card game (what a game that was) he's been a cocky S.o.B. Shame to see talent like his being wasted cause of an attidute problem.

@Colts going 16-0- No.

The Colts' only worthy opponents remaining this season are the Bengals and the Steelers. Personally, I think the Colts can easily take them both. They are doing great this year and I don't see them stopping any time soon. Great passing game, great running game and a decent defense.

Thanks, but scratch those recievers. I just pulled a major trade with a kid who got bored of ff. Here's what I got off of him...

Plexico Buress, Terry Glenn, Marc Bulger, Larry Johnson, Zach Thomas and Mike Vrabel

for my

Kevin Curtis, Muhsin Muhammad, Kevin Jones, Joe Jurevicius, Demorrio Williams, Andra Davis

Fair innit? Now I'm in a player pickle struggling with the "too many good players" disease.

Qbs (3 out of 4)

Peyton Manning

Eli Manning

Marc Bulger

Jake Plummer

Wrs (4 out of 7)

Rod Smith

Keyshawn Johnson

Plexico Buress

Eric Moulds

Reggie Brown

Terry Glenn

Ernest Wilford

Rbs (3 out of 5)

Fred Taylor

LaMont Jordan

Ronnie Brown

Larry Johnson

Julius Jones

You absolutely fleeced that kid. You should be ashamed of yourself.

QB- Sit Plummer or Eli.

WR- Sit Keyshawn, Glenn, and Wilford

RB- Sit Taylor and Brown

@Burning-Ice

How has his talent been wasted?

The Colts' only worthy opponents remaining this season are the Bengals and the Steelers. Personally, I think the Colts can easily take them both. They are doing great this year and I don't see them stopping any time soon. Great passing game, great running game and a decent defense.

Colts won't be putting any of their starters by Week 15, I'm pretty sure they don't want to risk injuries.

if im correct isnt julius jones injured? also why sit ronnie brown? he splits carries with ricky williams but he still gets good numbers. also sit moulds play burress brown glenn and smith, sit eli and play plummer he has surpisingly good numbers this year and he is ranked as one of the top QBs in the league.