• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GTA3Rockstar

• Dasutin

• D Jones

Top Posters In This Topic

Mafia Drive Gunner

Lolz owned.

Anyways, the game for Reggie Bush, apparently, although I believe not, lets just say, that game for the #1 Draft Pick is a close one. One of the teams is going to step up and f*ck up to give themselves a shot at the first draft pick.

ALEX SMITH THREW A TOUCHDOWN PASS!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!

They are both obviously playing for the pick, because Kris Brown just missed a 31 yard field goal attempt. 17-all with 6 minutes to go. -MDG

I Love Anna Kournikova

sh*t, Redskins just took the lead on a Clinton Portic Touchdown run.

Did you guys see that Clinton Portis's mom had to go on the field because philly fans Through stuff on her. tounge.gif

I Love Anna Kournikova

Well there goes our string of good luck. Mike McMahon can really be a douche at times.

I still have faith.

In what? The Eagles losing to get a better draft pick, or them winning?

But what am I talking about? The raiders suck more then the eagles. sad.gif

Damn Mcmahon

Edited by I Love Anna Kournikova
Mafia Drive Gunner

The Eagles don't suck, they have just been dealt a nasty hand and have had a bad year becaue absolutely nothing has gone right for them, from McNabb's hernia to TO's big f*cking mouth. They will be back better than ever next year.

Oh yay, #1 Draft Pick sweepstakes are into overtime, and as I predicted, I think this will be a tie ball game. -MDG

Mafia Drive Gunner

Yeah, well, I am not sure what happens if the Texans win, but if it is a tie the Texans get it. The 49ers are now doing all they can on defense to lose. They got 9 yards in 5 minutes on their first drive, and now they are giving up some big defensive plays. -MDG

Mafia Drive Gunner

San Fransisco kicked the FG on the final gun, and the Texans have Draft Pick #1 2006. They didn't have much choice because they had to lose to have any chance at all of taking the first pick, and it doesn't matter because it was the last play and they couldn't lose. A tie would have been good though.

-MDG

I just saw on TV that Mike Tice just got canned. Where will he end up next year, or wil he just quit?

The other coacheds likely to be looking for new jobs is long.

Capers (Houston), Turner (Oakland) , That guy that coaches the Lions now. I don't know who it is.

On the flip sidse, Who gets you awards?

Here are mine

MVP- Shaun Alexander

Comeback Player- Steve Smith

Coach of The Year- Lovie Smith

Edited by runestoner

REDSKINS ARE NUMBER ONE!

That game was great. I knew the Redskins would win. We are in the Playoffs after all this time. Redskins will win next week.

Savior O' Jesus
REDSKINS ARE NUMBER ONE!

That game was great. I knew the Redskins would win. We are in the Playoffs after all this time. Redskins will win next week.

I absof*ckinglutely despise the Buccanneers, especially Mike Alstott and Joe Gruden. Little Simms is fine, and I can respect him, but that nugget Alstott cost us a win with a bullsh*t 2pt conversion call. I loathe him.

REDSKINS ARE NUMBER ONE!

I absof*ckinglutely despise the Buccanneers, especially Mike Alstott and Joe Gruden. Little Simms is fine, and I can respect him, but that nugget Alstott cost us a win with a bullsh*t 2pt conversion call. I loathe him.

So you hate Mike Alstott for doing his f*cking job? Don't blame him for running the damn ball, blame the refs for making the wrong call..the nerve of some people these days that have absolutely no logical sense.

I wish 49ers lost, atleast I could watch Bush play live in San Francisco. Oh well, good job Kris Brown, even I could of made a 31 yard field goal or however long it was.

Redskins beating Eagles? Obviously, the Eagles aren't exactly healthy at the moment, I was actually suprised on how bad the Redskins did against the undermanned Eagles, I actually thought the Eagles could of won the game before McMahon started...yeahhhh.

Whatever happened to Oklahoma QB last year, Jason White. I was watching the Patriot game (Doug Flutie's drop kick was priceless) and I saw Matt Cassel playing who was USC's backup quarterback and the announcer said he had been drafted in the 7th round and then I remembered that White wasn't even drafted at all which I thought was quite weird. Anyway, what happened to him?

Who heard about Clarret?

He is wanted for 2 charges of armed robbery for robbing a liquor store. Hes been quiet a disappointment. He had 1 good year at Ohio State, then was suspended for chalenging the NFL then was drafted then cut by the Broncos, now hes wanted for armed robbery.

I don't know about him. confused.gif I thought he might have done good this year if he played.

I Love Anna Kournikova

Jason White wasnt drafted.

KC gave him a chance but cut him before Pre-Season even started. He should have just went to the draft after he won the Heisman rather than going back to try to win the heisman. He almost won it too. Must not have done good in the combine. confused.gif

He looked 50 years old anyway. tounge.gif

Jason White wasnt drafted.

KC gave him a chance but cut him before Pre-Season even started. He should have just went to the draft after he won the Heisman rather than going back to try to win the heisman. He almost won it too. Must not have done good in the combine. confused.gif

He looked 50 years old anyway. tounge.gif

He already had bum knees before he came back for that last year. It wasn't the combine, it was just his unfortunate string of injuries.

Since I am a Sooner diehard, I know exactly what happened to Jason White. He wasn't drafted, he was picked up as a Rookie Free Agent. He first went to Kansas City, but they waived him, but then he got picked up in Tennessee. He was battling for a position against Marcus Randall (QB for LSU), he retired because he said his knee's aren't good enough for the pro's (He blew out both knee's at his career at OU). Hopefully that clears it up smile.gif .

Its not funny handing it off on a 3rd and 27 because the most likely felt the wouldnt make it if they passed so they run get a few more yards to add the the punt basically. But the Raiders O-Line is horrible, did you see when the had 1st and goal on the 1 yard line, and they couldn't make it in on ALL 4 TRIES! Turnover on downs that was the last drive of the game, 'cause the Giants milked the clock from there.

I did like seeing Justin Tuck making some huge plays though. My favorite player out of Notre Dame. I was hoping to see him actually start this year, but Osi Umeniyero is having a breakout season.

You're perfectly free to trade him to the Redskins. No matter how much I like them, the Redskins starting ends have a combined age of 422.

You must f*ckin' eat, sleep and sh*t the Redskins to know their combined age...

I just saw on TV that  Mike Tice just got canned. Where will he end up next year, or wil he just quit?

Kansas City? Possible

@Das - Happy 3 year birthday, here at GTAF

Texans maybe? Capers also got fired, it was inevitable.

Where do we think Reggie Bush will go now that we know what the draft order will be like?

Quite frankly I don't think he'll go to the Texans, IMO they'll either draft Leinart or O-Line, because they just resigned Dominak Davis.

Texans need to trade the 1st pick to get future 1st round picks and current ones. They have Domanick Davis/Vernand Morency and also have Andre Johnson/Jabar Gaffney at WR, why would they need him? Trade the 1st pick to the Jets for more picks.
Its not funny handing it off on a 3rd and 27 because the most likely felt the wouldnt make it if they passed so they run get a few more yards to add the the punt basically. But the Raiders O-Line is horrible, did you see when the had 1st and goal on the 1 yard line, and they couldn't make it in on ALL 4 TRIES! Turnover on downs that was the last drive of the game, 'cause the Giants milked the clock from there.

I did like seeing Justin Tuck making some huge plays though. My favorite player out of Notre Dame. I was hoping to see him actually start this year, but Osi Umeniyero is having a breakout season.

You're perfectly free to trade him to the Redskins. No matter how much I like them, the Redskins starting ends have a combined age of 422.

You must f*ckin' eat, sleep and sh*t the Redskins to know their combined age...

I just saw on TV that  Mike Tice just got canned. Where will he end up next year, or wil he just quit?

Kansas City? Possible

@Das - Happy 3 year birthday, here at GTAF

Heh, thanks. I didn't even realize.

You're welcome

Anyways - Playoff picture

AFC

Jaguers----------------------------TBA

Patriots----------------------------Colts

Steelers----------------------------TBA

Bengals----------------------------Broncos

NFC

Redskins---------------------------TBA