3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTA3Rockstar

NFL Discussion

Sniper.
Rooby Roo ris rawsome. lol Scooby Doo is cool.

B Rob

Kurt Warner is visiting the Giants! He may be picked up by them. smile.gif

Sniper.
hey gta3rockstar, if you or cuban need any help with news reports for team and that stuff, I'd help out.

Dasutin
Kurt Warner is visiting the Giants! He may be picked up by them. smile.gif

If you're a fan... he won't be starting.

He's just going their for veteran leadership.

B Rob

He's just going their for veteran leadership.

He may be a Veteran but, he has sucked for about 3 years. Its all went downhill after he won the Superbowl.

GTA3Rockstar
hey gta3rockstar, if you or cuban need any help with news reports for team and that stuff, I'd help out.

We could work something out, are you good with HTML and we could just put it in HTMl to links of it and stuff...

D Jones

I am an expert at GTA and as well as sports. Anyways. The boys prolly wont be as good as last year AT RUNNING, Julius Jones the Cowboys 2nd round pick wont get i done.. Might get 1,000 yards maybe over 150 carries and MAYBE even 5 TDs. They have 4 decent QBs, Drew Henson - Has an arm from hell from what the experts say and i say to after watching maybe couple games in college. Quincy Carter - Personally he should have been up for MVP for his mobility and his comeback season. Chad Hutchinson - What a dope... . Tony Romo - Played awsome in Preseason last year. ...

Expect alot from Keyshawn Johnson and from Antiono Bryant..

D Jones

Also. Eli Manning... He should have went late 1st to early 2nd round, he is lucky that his last name ends with Manning because he would not have been picked if it wasnt from his Family Past.

AND GO TOMME HARRIS, TEDDY LEHMAN , AND DEREK STRAIT..

Dasutin

Derrick Straight is the ugliest man I have ever seen.

Anyway, if Julius Jones can get 1000 yards off of just 150 carries... that's OROY material... that's a 6.7 avg! Amazing!

He'll do much better though, especially in that Parcells offense.

He'll get well over 200 carries, and get at least 1200 yards.

GTA3Rockstar
yeah no kidding if it wasn't for Archie and Peyton Manning his brother would have been cut from the Giants... Luckily he might do better and Giants might be a contending team...

Dasutin

You kidding me?

Eli was still the best QB coming out of college.

No one, NO ONE, was better than him.

He had one of the worst teams in the NCAA, and he still able to lead them to many wins.

The games always revolved around Eli driving down the field, whether or not his back could run it, or his recievers could catch it, had nothing to do with him... but he still threw the ball like nobody else, and confused defenses when doing it.

With Eli behind center, the Giants will no doubt be a Superbowl contender in a few years, and unlike the Colts when Peyton came into the league, the Giants already have plenty of talent around Eli, offense and defense.

Larcen
You kidding me?

Eli was still the best QB coming out of college.

No one, NO ONE, was better than him.

He had one of the worst teams in the NCAA, and he still able to lead them to many wins.

The games always revolved around Eli driving down the field, whether or not his back could run it, or his recievers could catch it, had nothing to do with him... but he still threw the ball like nobody else, and confused defenses when doing it.

With Eli behind center, the Giants will no doubt be a Superbowl contender in a few years, and unlike the Colts when Peyton came into the league, the Giants already have plenty of talent around Eli, offense and defense.

what? the worst teams in the ncaas? ole miss plays in one of the toughest conferences around, the sec, a conf which prides itself on touting excellent defenses.

true, ole miss didnt have the greatest of defenses, but they could rush the ball better than average and their wideouts werent horrible.

id say that theres no doubt that manning was the x-factor in all of that, but by no means was ole miss one of the worst teams in college football without manning.

but anyways, f*cking eli manning. what gives him the right to piss and moan about going to a losing franchise. because his dad was on the saints of the 70's?

SO F*CKING WHAT. GET OVER IT. QUIT CRYING LIKE A BITCH. GO TO THE TEAM THAT DRAFTS YOU.

that's bitch sh*t to basically cry to get your way. so f*ck him. i hope he tears his acl in preseason.

Dasutin

Mannings don't get injured.

BTW, there have been plenty of people who have held out or refused to play for the team that drafted them... including John Elway, and look how things turned out for him.

It's just business.

I really don't give a sh*t what Eli did, he really didn't want to play for the Chargers, and he ended up getting what he wanted and helping the Chargers tremedously.

Not only did they get their man Philip Rivers (who they had rated right under Eli, but wanted more because of his history with the coach... or something), and got a couple more picks in this years draft, and a 1st and 5th next year... so if you look at it that way, Eli did a good thing.

Ole Miss is gonna suck without Eli.

GTA3Rockstar
I still think Peyton is way better than his brother will ever be... Hopefully something dramatic will happen and he has to retire at age 21 or something... I hope the Broncos will have an awesome Defence and maybe get past the first round of playoffs this year...

Dasutin
I still think Peyton is way better than his brother will ever be... Hopefully something dramatic will happen and he has to retire at age 21 or something... I hope the Broncos will have an awesome Defence and maybe get past the first round of playoffs this year...

Don't wish stuff like that.

Believe me Eli will be good, and in 5-6 years probably a top 10 QB.

A lot of people hate Eli just becuase they think he was highly rated for his name, and because he didn't want to play for the Chargers... he never said he wouldn't, he said he didn't want to.

I also doubt Eli will be better or as good as Peyton, in my opinion, Peyton is the best QB of all time... all he has to do is win a Superbowl or two, and he will... maybe win a few more MVPs and passing titles, and he will... and he's already on his way to break all of Dan Marino's records.

GTA3Rockstar
Nah Dan Marino, has less then 5 records... But noone will be better than Montana, Elway, and Brady is on his way...

Dasutin

Brady?

The luckiest QB in NFL history?

He's just one a great team, with a great coach... he just throws the damn ball.

Sure, he's good... but he'll never be one of the greats.

GTA3Rockstar
Brady?

The luckiest QB in NFL history?

He's just one a great team, with a great coach... he just throws the damn ball.

Sure, he's good... but he'll never be one of the greats.

Well I wouldn't say luky but he does have a great coach without a doubt but he is the 2nd best in the NFL nect to Peyton...

B Rob
Brady isn't lucky! Who else on his team is any good? Brady and Ty Law are the two best on that team. The Patriots have won 2 superbowls in the last 3 years! He may not win the MVP award for the most passing yards, Touchdowns Thrown, QB Rating, or anything else, but he knows how to win games. I think Brady is an awesome Quaterback. His team started 0-2 and, he and, the Patriots won 14 straght games! Brady isn't lucky, hes good.

GTA3Rockstar
Brady isn't lucky! Who else on his team is any good? Brady and Ty Law are the two best on that team. The Patriots have won 2 superbowls in the last 3 years! He may not win the MVP award for the most passing yards, Touchdowns Thrown, QB Rating, or anything else, but he knows how to win games. I think Brady is an awesome Quaterback. His team started 0-2 and, he and, the Patriots won 14 straght games! Brady isn't lucky, hes good.

Yes they did, I think they could of went un-beaten because the teams they lost to were pretty terrible...

Dasutin

Brady is the modern Trent Dilfer.

They got to the Superbowl on Defense.

GTA3Rockstar
No Brady helped in a big way no defence can score all the damn time, Brady is one of the best in NFL right now... I think he might get better has he gets older and sh*t...

B Rob

Dolphins Running Back Ricky Williams tested positive for Marijuna and will have to pay a 650,000 dollar fine and, will be suspended for 4 games!

What do you guys think about this? rah.gif

Dasutin

He has an anxiety disorder, and pot helps with that.

Not saying it was ok, but it does help him out.

You shouldn't use it though if you're in the NFL, just to be safe.

Otherwise, I don't give a sh*t.

Brady is one of the best QB's right now... but Brady will never be considered a great. He's just normal, he's a Trent Dilfer.

Brady was lucky enough to be drafted by a team with so much talent that it didn't matter who was at QB, as long as he could get it on the spot.

Hell, if they gave him a chance, Rohan Davey could win a Superbowl... he's tearing it up in Europe.

Larcen

Hell, if they gave him a chance, Rohan Davey could win a Superbowl... he's tearing it up in Europe.

dude, put me on a squad and even I could tear it up in europe.

Larcen
Brady isn't lucky! Who else on his team is any good? Brady and Ty Law are the two best on that team.

ty law is pretty good at running from the police in his car.

and tom brady isnt a sh*tty quaterback. but he thrives in a pretty easy system. i think that, if executed correctly, one doesnt have to be a superstar player to thrive in it. brady's got good instincts, makes good decisions, and he more often than not throws a nice ball.

but amongst the greatest of all time? cmon. defense wins championships, and without that, the pats wouldnt have a pair of rings.

Dasutin

dude, put me on a squad and even I could tear it up in europe.

No you couldn't.

They're not as good as the NFL, but they're still good over there...

GTA3Rockstar
Ricky Williams: I think thats pretty funny considering he is Jamican(with the Dreds) of course hes gonna do that sh*t, like Robin Williams(Sam last name, lol) said, "Americans got the Atomic Bomb, Jamicans got the Atomic Bong." It wouldn't effect the Dolphins if it depended on it...

Larcen
Ricky Williams: I think thats pretty funny considering he is Jamican(with the Dreds) of course hes gonna do that sh*t, like Robin Williams(Sam last name, lol) said, "Americans got the Atomic Bomb, Jamicans got the Atomic Bong." It wouldn't effect the Dolphins if it depended on it...

ricky williams isnt jamacian. he was born in california.

GTA3Rockstar

ricky williams isnt jamacian. he was born in california.

I thought he was with the dreds and is voice sounds Jamacian...

Any here think they should cut out some Preseason games, like only have 2 instead of 4(5 this year)...