4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

St. Mark’s Bistro Located & Explored

Undergroundarts

Lesnar, Brock

i found something weird i was flying aroud the "black hell" and iseen something weird it looked like a mailbox i flew down to it and it was a shovel weird alien.gif

The Saint Mark's Bistro mission is in Las Venturas, so you still have a ways to go. When you hit that mission, get out of it and save your game. You'll want to keep a save just before this one.

You don't need to blow yourself up with grenades anymore to jump over the walls. Just use the Mega Jump cheat: up, up, triangle, triangle, up, up, left, right, square, r2, r2. Here's a video of how to use it to get out to the street: http://www.maxbot.com/misc/LibertyCityOnFoot.wmv

yeah now we can, but before this cheat was not know

homer_simpson

dam man u guys rule o man i love snow since here in bc we dont get alot of it man u guys rule heres cookies for yall cookie.gifcookie.gif lol ok im a modder and i have an idea see the snow there i want to make snow like that for vice city that snow looks great not like that schneemod stuff which is like a paint man i love it k pm me please if u want to somehow help it is greatly appriciated

• 1 month later...

i can't even get to bloody liberty city. i get in my plane and fly towards the blip and it does nothing, i have tried so many times, i flew nearly an hour once. did anyone have this problem? its getting really damn annoying now cause i've been on the level for like a week. sad.gif

i can't even get to bloody liberty city. i get in my plane and fly towards the blip and it does nothing, i have tried so many times, i flew nearly an hour once. did anyone have this problem? its getting really damn annoying now cause i've been on the level for like a week. sad.gif

just be patient you have to fly trowd the blip for a long ass time

how long did it take you to get to liberty city? like 5 minutes? but when you fly towards the stupid yellow thing once you pass the blip, doesn't it mean your heading away from it?? like i get there, then you eventually pass it, then do you keep flying? im going mad i screamed at my playstation other day. maybe theres something wrong with my game, like do you just constantly pull up on the control stick to get higher. do you have to get to a certain height?? i know i should be asking this in the help area but no one helped me so i might as well try here. - and why does it say i joined feb 12th 2004 when i joined like 1 week ago

CleTus SlackJaw

Yeah, I had a problem with it as well. I believe you have to be able to see the water(around that height). Just go lower.

CarpetDweller

How long did it take you to get to liberty city? like 5 minutes? but when you fly towards the stupid yellow thing once you pass the blip, doesn't it mean your heading away from it?? like i get there, then you eventually pass it, then do you keep flying? im going mad i screamed at my playstation other day. maybe theres something wrong with my game, like do you just constantly pull up on the control stick to get higher. do you have to get to a certain height?? i know i should be asking this in the help area but no one helped me so i might as well try here. - and why does it say i joined feb 12th 2004 when i joined like 1 week ago

It takes about 5 minutes at most to get there. It sounds to me like you are not at the right hight.

Look at the yellow icon you are heading for. If you are at the right altitude it will be a circle. If you are too high it will be a downwards pointing triangle (like a V). If too low it will point upwards (like an A). The plane naturally rises so just keep dipping the nose as you fly, trying to keep the circle for as long as possible. You don't have to be that accurate, just close enough. If you go past just turn around and head back. The radar tells you all you need to know.

When you get there you won't see anything. The screen will fade and switch to the cutscene before the main mission.

@ Dome piece - There should be some maps in the 'Hidden Interiors...Gym' topic. Make sure that the map you use is aligned correctly for where you enter Liberty Heaven* as different entry points skew the map in different ways. I think it's in its correct place (k-aligned) on the mission and I think you can find this by pausing just as you die. This is when the marker will appear on the map (not far from Easter Basin).

*see Hidden Interiors through the Ganton Gym Topic.

I'd put a map on here, but my computer's a bit dead at the moment (I'm on someone elses now). If I can get a pic of one I'll edit and post it here.

EDIT: Maps can be found here of all Hidden Interiors, including Liberty:

Map Links

Liberty is number 42.

Edited by carpetdweller
  • 3 months later...
NathanHenry

just wondering if anyone knows what the music that plays in the Saint Mark's Bistro is called. if anyone can post wat it is called.

• 4 months later...

Here's A guide To Get To liberty City Without A Gameshark

GETTING TO LIBERTY CITY

JETPACK

L,R,L1,L2,R1,R2,U,D,L,R,

CARS FLOAT WHEN HIT

S,R2,D,D,L,D,L,L,L2,X,

CARS FLY

S,D,L2,U,L1,O,U,X,L,

JUMP HIGHER

U,U,T,T,U,U,L,R,S,R2,R2,

PARACHUTE

L,R,L1,L2,R1,R2,R2,U,D,R,L1,

Packing Before Departure: Before you go on your trip to Liberty City, you'll need two vehicles in your Doherty Garage. The most useful setup is:

Quadbike x1

Maverick x1 OR Any Car

Quad Cheat

l,l,d,d,u,u,s,o,t,r1,r2,

The Maverick can be found on the roof of the Hospital in San Fierro

Page 2 Liberty City

Method of Getting There: To get to Liberty City you need to fly there via the interior universe (or take the second, much shorter method I'll list after this). Firstly, go to the Ganton Gym in Los Santos. Enter, and kill everyone inside. While still inside, spawn the jetpack and walk into the corner of the room by the treadmill. Hold "X(Or whatever control is equivalent for the PC and XBOX versions of the game) for a second, until you fly through the ceiling. Land on the roof of the Gym and press pause the game. Zoom in on the map, scroll over to the following place, and set a marker.

GETTING TO LIBERTY CITY

JETPACK

L,R,L1,L2,R1,R2,U,D,L,R,

CARS FLOAT WHEN HIT

S,R2,D,D,L,D,L,L,L2,X,

CARS FLY

S,D,L2,U,L1,O,U,X,L,

JUMP HIGHER

U,U,T,T,U,U,L,R,S,R2,R2,Go over to your garage, and wait for the door to open. You will notice that the vehicles you previously stored in your garage do not seem to be there, but they are. They're just invisible. To know where they are, throw some Satchel Charges around, and they'll stick to the vehicles. Just make sure you don't detonate them by accident! If you haven't entered the Cars Float When Hit and the Cars Fly cheats, do so now. Hop onto one vehicle (if you're using my setup of a Maverick and a Quadbike, get on the quadbike) and gently nudge the second vehicle (the maverick). Then hop from vehicle one into vehicle two and pilot it out of your garage. Switch to first person view as soon as possible - it's easier. Now, fly towards this marker:

PARACHUTE

L,R,L1,L2,R1,R2,R2,U,D,R,L1,

Packing Before Departure: Before you go on your trip to Liberty City, you'll need two vehicles in your Doherty Garage. The most useful setup is:

Quadbike x1

Maverick x1 OR Any Car

Quad Cheat

l,l,d,d,u,u,s,o,t,r1,r2,

The Maverick can be found on the roof of the Hospital in San Fierro

Page 2 Liberty City

Method of Getting There: To get to Liberty City you need to fly there via the interior universe (or take the second, much shorter method I'll list after this). Firstly, go to the Ganton Gym in Los Santos. Enter, and kill everyone inside. While still inside, spawn the jetpack and walk into the corner of the room by the treadmill. Hold "X(Or whatever control is equivalent for the PC and XBOX versions of the game) for a second, until you fly through the ceiling. Land on the roof of the Gym and press pause the game. Zoom in on the map, scroll over to the following place, and set a marker.

Using the jetpack you just spawned, fly to that marker. Make sure you do not fly to low, or you will lose the interior and will have to reload your game and try again. While flying, if you see a black box with 'Loading...' flash on the screen even for a millisecond, you've gone too far down.

When you're at the marker you placed on your map, you'll see a yellow arrow floating about, not unlike the ones found at enterable buildings. Approach this arrow from the south, and you'll land on an invisible but solid ground. Release your jetpack and run into the marker to enter the Warehouse. Once inside this pointlessly large and bare room, pause the game again and prepare to set another marker. This time place a marker in the countryside, around here:

Pick up your jetpack, or spawn another one. When you entered the warehouse, the jetpack should have appeared in there behind you, for convenience. Anyways, fly to the marker in the countryside. Do not despair! No matter what on the way there you will pass through the 'red zone', where the game will force you under, making the dreaded 'Loading...' screen pop up. You want this to happen. Anyways, once the Loading... screen pops up, you'll hit a barrier, so you'll have to fly sideways (by holding whatever buttons are the 'look sideways' buttons)

As you approach the marker a crane similar to the Import/Export crane will float into view. Following the crane will be what seems to be a snake, but will materialise into the rail tunnel. Soon you will be flying over a portion of San Fierro, the area around the Doherty Garage. Make sure you don't fly over the invisible Easter Basin Naval Base, as you will get a five-star wanted level if you do. Note that peds spawn on the streets of the San Fierro chunk, and cops will too if you get that five stars. If you neglected to grab the camera from your house or wherever, there is a camera spawn inside the rail station, in the corner. This is your last chance. Once you have (or have not) grabbed the camera, go check out the Doherty Garage. You'll notice that the garage doors to the building don't seem to be there, and you can see the interior of the garage!!! You can get in by walking through the second garage door, but the camera will switch to an odd angle. Whip out a sniper rifle, or your camera, and look around. If you go inside the office you'll see that calendar I was talking about earlier, which has the month of January on it. Anyways, back to getting to LC...

Go over to your garage, and wait for the door to open. You will notice that the vehicles you previously stored in your garage do not seem to be there, but they are. They're just invisible. To know where they are, throw some Satchel Charges around, and they'll stick to the vehicles. Just make sure you don't detonate them by accident! If you haven't entered the Cars Float When Hit and the Cars Fly cheats, do so now. Hop onto one vehicle (if you're using my setup of a Maverick and a Quadbike, get on the quadbike) and gently nudge the second vehicle (the maverick). Then hop from vehicle one into vehicle two and pilot it out of your garage. Switch to first person view as soon as possible - it's easier.

You'll notice as you reach the outskirts of the two fields that you'll hit an invisible barrier. Once you do, you can't get past it, so fly upwards for about fourty-five seconds. After you've flown upwards, jump from the vehicle and open your parachute as soon as you can. Hold down and start drifting towards the marker you put. Once you get over the marker, enter the Jetpack Cheat and only then cut your chute. Hold Square"(or the XBOX and PC equivalent) to go down faster, and after a few minutes Liberty City will start materialising. Welcome to Liberty City!

Whats Solid

The road in front of Saint Marks Bistro is solid. Most of it is, anyways. If you follow the road around and up the hill, it stops being solid after the four way crossing. Nothing to either side of it is solid, so you'll have to stick to the road. If you go the other way on the road, it goes for a little bit before stopping. If landed on the roof and went onto the road, turn on the Jump Higher cheat so you can jump over the wall into the courtyard. You can still go inside Saint Marks Bistro, nothing has changed, and it still plays the music. The solid parts around the courtyard are:

The courtyard itself (duh), and if you hop over the wall to the right in that little alcove, by standing on the highest bit of snow, the alleyway is solid too.

How To Tell What's Solid: If you want to know how to tell if something is solid, there's two easy methods. The first method is the gun method. Take any bullet-firing weapon (i.e. the Handgun or the AK47) and fire at the ground in front of you using manual aim. If sparks shoot from the ground, the area is solid. If not, you can't walk there without falling through. The second, and more dangerous, method, is the grenade method. Throw a grenade, and see if it hits the ground and explodes. If it falls through, the area either is not solid, or it was a glitch. If the grenade falls though, throw it again just to be sure.

And now you've double posted in a 5 month old topic just to repeat what we have a whole topic devoted to here. confused.gif