3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Certainty of Atheism

BenMillard

Quote,Eviscero:

"Why is that funny? Jesus didn't know that the sun was the center of the galaxy. There's a lot Jesus didn't know. If he knew everything, why would he keep it to himself? Stupid little questions like these that lead nowhere are the precise reason that I hate talking about this sh*t."

Because Jesus is God in human form, according to the bible. why whouldnt he know?

He tell us alot about the world.

Sorry, I thought you knew. And I thought you were joking.

Edited by ctel
Because Jesus is God in human form, according to the bible. why whouldnt he know?

But haven't you ever realized how simple it would've been for somebody to simply lie about being the son of God? For all you know Jesus could've been somebody that just wanted attention.

Because Jesus is God in human form,  according to the bible. why whouldnt he know?

But haven't you ever realized how simple it would've been for somebody to simply lie about being the son of God? For all you know Jesus could've been somebody that just wanted attention.

Yes, that is why you have to have faith.

Faith in whatever you want to believe.

Read, study and decide what you want to follow that you

think could be true according to what you have read and what you study.

Quote Eviscero:

"Or maybe he found out after the last copy of the bible was written".  lol

Quote, Sonny Vercitti:

"That really does not make sense to me since if you've created the Earth wouldn't you want to add as many details as you could and even give some proof instead of writing down a whole bunch of rules? Hell, I still don't understand why I didn't hear God talking back to me whenever I prayed a while ago".

You know if I made the Earth, I wouldn't tell nothing about what I made cuss

the more you know,  the better the chances that you will f#ck it up! 

you no what i mean.

And I would only give you rules to keep you from killing somebody,  yourself and or messing up my what I made.

And as far as talking back to you whenever you prayed, 

if you are begging for the same old selfish stuff, I would not hear you.

But I would teach you how to pray.  Teach you some communication  skills.

But if  I made A world you wouldn't  need to pray cuss I would not give you free will, or no tree with no good and evil knowledge. you will have to be good because in my world you wouldnt  know nothing els.

But hay,  thats just me.

But we're not talking about what you'd do. If you're trying to say that your God didn't explain because we'd f*ck up Earth than why did he even create the Bible?

No. what i'm saying is, ok, if you got A new computer, stereo, or tv,

you always get A manual with it. That tells you how to work it and

take care of it.

But they don't tell you how they made it.

But with eternal life he will teach us all that stuff, and more.

There's a twelfth. Don't post about double posts.

Anyway, I find it much more reasonable to say that people long ago didn't have explanations for big questions relating to origins and natural phenominon, so they created stories and mythical characters to convey answers to these questions, thus creating the illusion of knowledge. This was manifested, a few thinkers came along, Jesus being one of them, took advantage of the situation, and turned it from a story to a religion. Then, people like Constantine who did a lot of drugs and had some weird dreams thought that they should use their power to increase their power by declaring the same religion everywhere.

It's a spiral. The thing is, God has nothing to do with it. The Catholic Church didn't even believe Jesus was God until the Council of Trent which was held hundreds of years after Christ' death. That's when they deemed him the son of God.

@Mort, you read my post wrong their squirt. I don't feel like responding to you either. You obviously take things out of context, and throw little comments like that, "you believe in a world of fairies and dragons?" Thats ridiculous, if anything had to do with either of those...we'd be a different topic...completely.

@Evis, it's wasn't at the Council of Trent. That happend in 1545 through 1563. Here is a sypnopsis of it

Its main object was the definitive determination of the doctrines of the Church in answer to the heresies of the Protestants; a further object was the execution of a thorough reform of the inner life of the Church by removing the numerous abuses that had developed in it.

You're off over 1,000 years off their chief. You're getting your councils confused.

Christianity was in play, like you said. The Nicaen creed (it's the basic Catholic docotrine) was formed in 325. Constintine actually didn't believe in God. He believed in a Sun God like his father, and was actually baptized a Christian on his death bed. He had a victory against Maxentius outside of Rome. He believed that he had the aid of the Christian Cross and he then believed that Christ could bring him victory. He procided over the Nicaen Council, and they formed the creed. during it. So yeah.

Sorry about spelling errors.

Ah, yeah, you're right about the Council of Nicea. My bad. Names aren't important though. What is, is that the Catholic Church didn't formally recognize Jesus Christ as God until late in the fourth century. He was deemed God by people. What's so divine about that?

First off those who do not believe in GOD are not going to hell, because we " living today" do not know the person heart, and we are in "NO" Position to say "WHO'S" going "WHERE".

Second the bible makes it clear that those who do not believe in GOD and make that choice, will not survive "Armageddon" Which is the the end " OF THIS WORLD ". But they might have a chance to come back in the "RESURRECTION' which is after armageddon.

And last i just quote this:

A Psalm of David(The righteous man from GOD) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

(Psalms chapter 14 verse 1)

I aint got nothing against those who make a choice to not believe in thier creator, i love everybody, and even tho thier choice is wrong and against GOD, Let GOD deal with them. The only thing i hate is evolution and its stupid theories.

I am a believer of GOD and the bible and The messiah and i follow the commandments and laws to the best of my abilty. Thats about it, my long suffering is running out towards those who "do make a choice" not to care for GOD tho, but i aint gonna talk about that, just remember what i said.

People, try not to get caught up in in-arguments, this is about atheism. Unless ur argument springs principally from that, in which case my apologies.

Personally, I'm not entirely sure on my religious views. I think that God doesn't exist, but the concept of God has some merit. If it helps people get through their lives, let them worship him.

But I suppose I consider myself atheist in that my belief (or lack thereof) does centre around all religion. Imo, no religion has got it right yet.

My two cents.... colgate.gif

Oh and btw, whosoever said that Jesus is GOD, please re-read the bible before making nonsense comments. That is not a bible teaching, a good % of christians living today for some reason think Jesus is GOD, but i am hear to tell you , you are wrong.

The christians in the past and a small to large % of chrirstians understand this, only some are admit to be honest about it. How hard is it for the men and women who walk this earth to understand that JESUS WAS SENT FROM GOD

If mortukai can't even be honest with leaving, how do we know he is honest know?

Easy, grab a Bible, then read it and find the versus that I quote. My last two posts haven't contained anything that you can't easily check for yourself, or that you can't see if you have a shred of common sense.

Also, whether or not I was "honest" about leaving has absolutely nothing to do with the truth of my arguments. Believing that it does is Ad Hominem, and thus false.

@Mort, you read my post wrong their squirt. I don't feel like responding to you either. You obviously take things out of context, and throw little comments like that, "you believe in a world of fairies and dragons?" Thats ridiculous, if anything had to do with either of those...we'd be a different topic...completely.

Are you really that incapable of comprehending sarcasm? Did you really take my "fairies and dragons" comment literally? It was metaphrical for being analogous to any concept, such as god, which is neither physical nor evidenced in any way in the real world. I haven't taken anything you said out of context, and I challenge you to show where I have.

Flashback666 , sorry about that.

Quote; Untouchable2K.

"Oh and btw, whosoever said that Jesus is GOD, please re-read the bible before making nonsense comments. That is not a bible teaching, a good % of christians living today for some reason think Jesus is GOD, but i am hear to tell you , you are wrong".

"The christians in the past and a small to large % of chrirstians understand this, only some are admit to be honest about it. How hard is it for the men and women who walk this earth to understand that JESUS WAS SENT FROM GOD".

But check this out.

"Jo 10:30 I and my Father are one".

"Jo 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him".

"Mt 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone".

"Mt 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

"Jo 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him".

Anyway, if it is possible for man to reproduce himself in robot form, or in tv image form, or machine form,

and computer form, to represent himself and be recognized by the machine world that we created, or to other men, why can't God reproduce himself in human form to be recognized by us, And still be the same God?

Quote; Mortukai.

"Are you really that incapable of comprehending sarcasm? Did you really take my "fairies and dragons" comment literally? It was metaphrical for being analogous to any concept, such as god, which is neither physical nor evidenced in any way in the real world. I haven't taken anything you said out of context, and I challenge you to show where I have".

You see, thats what i'm talkin about. God uses figures of speech too, thats probably where we get it from, being in his image and all, we can't take everything he said literally all the time.

Ah, yeah, you're right about the Council of Nicea. My bad. Names aren't important though. What is, is that the Catholic Church didn't formally recognize Jesus Christ as God until late in the fourth century. He was deemed God by people. What's so divine about that?

Wellthe church itself was all broken up into pieces wasn't it? Lack of organization more than anything else. There wasn't any real doctorine to go off of. The Council of Nicaen just spelt out basic docotrine it seemed.

Are you really that incapable of comprehending sarcasm? Did you really take my "fairies and dragons" comment literally? It was metaphrical for being analogous to any concept, such as god, which is neither physical nor evidenced in any way in the real world. I haven't taken anything you said out of context, and I challenge you to show where I have.

Yes you did take things out of context. The thing about logic. It's 6:30 right now though, and I really don't feel like explaining how you did. The proof of no God isn't there either though. It's something that can't be proven, and that's it. End of story. Whatever end of the line you're on, it cannot be proven.

If mortukai can't even be honest with leaving, how do we know he is honest know?

Easy, grab a Bible, then read it and find the versus that I quote. My last two posts haven't contained anything that you can't easily check for yourself, or that you can't see if you have a shred of common sense.

Also, whether or not I was "honest" about leaving has absolutely nothing to do with the truth of my arguments. Believing that it does is Ad Hominem, and thus false.

I hate to get off-topic and sound condescending, but I really like how you've stopped acting aloof and throwing around personal insults. It makes your arguments much more accessible to people, without making you sugar-coat them or anything. It results in fewer ad hominem attacks smile.gif .

Speaking of which, that site (Nizkor.org is very interesting indeed.

In response to the actual debate at hand, I don't atheism is something you can actaully prove. You can give as much evidence as you want that contradicts the bible (which as your systematic analyzation clearly shows is a hateful, illogical document), but in the end, the existence of God can neither be proven nor disproven. One could always say, "God exists, but the bible was just written by a bunch of insignifiicant people thousands of years ago" or "God invented all the rules of science, so he can be above them". What I guess I'm trying to say is, Atheism should be a personal belief. As we laugh and declare the futility of those who try and convert people to their religious beliefs, we must make sure not to emulate them? After all, what is true difference between a zealot trying to convert people towards organized religion, and a normal person converting people against it. Even since Man first simply pondered the existence of a higher power beyond all reason, it was practically written in stone that Atheism would never be certain. After all, what even in the heavily scrutinized study of sciencem can be certain; "Even gravity is just a theory."

On a side note, here's a little irony of life you might find amusing, Mortukai. Religious people (of all faiths and sects that believe in Creation) demand rigorous and intensily undisputable proof of evolution before they accept it, and are ready to completely discredit evolution because the carbon 14 dating technique stated a modern mollusk was x million years old, but when it all comes down to it, they accept that a "Big Thing in the Sky" that made everything in the universe, merely because it says so in an old book full of contradictions, written thousands of years ago. sigh.gif

Edited by Magephil
Flashback666 , sorry about that.

Quote; Untouchable2K.

"Oh and btw, whosoever said that Jesus is GOD, please re-read the bible before making nonsense comments. That is not a bible teaching, a good % of christians living today for some reason think Jesus is GOD, but i am hear to tell you , you are wrong".

"The christians in the past and a small to large % of chrirstians understand this, only some are admit to be honest about it. How hard is it for the men and women who walk this earth to understand that JESUS WAS SENT FROM GOD".

But check this out.

"Mt 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone".

"Mt 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Anyway, if it is possible for man to reproduce himself in robot form, or in tv image form, or machine form,

and computer form, to represent himself and be recognized by the machine world that we created, or to other men, why can't God reproduce himself in human form to be recognized by us, And still be the same God?

Quote; Mortukai.

"Are you really that incapable of comprehending sarcasm? Did you really take my "fairies and dragons" comment literally? It was metaphrical for being analogous to any concept, such as god, which is neither physical nor evidenced in any way in the real world. I haven't taken anything you said out of context, and I challenge you to show where I have".

You see, thats what i'm talkin about. God uses figures of speech too, thats probably where we get it from, being in his image and all, we can't take everything he said literally all the time.

Jesus is God. When you cross yourseld it is God the Father, Son, And Holy Spirit. The 3 parts.

It is in the form of a cross, it's calling upon the trinity. Catholics only do it, but what is with everyone picking out Catholism? If we're just going to talk about Christianity (which that seem's to be the case)...this thread seem's to be (now anyway) more of a thread to prove Christianity wrong. Anyone else noticing that?

(Mage's post is the exception.)

I see that I spelt several words wrong too (grammar is pretty bad too). So, uh, ignore those blush.gif

Jesus is God. When you cross yourseld it is God the Father, Son, And Holy Spirit. The 3 parts.

Well that sure is conclusive proof. I don't know how anyone could argue with that.

But maybe, just maybe, the BIBLE can!

John 8:40: But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

John 14:28: Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Matthew 20:23: And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Acts 17:31: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance uto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

1 Corinthians 11:3: But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Colossians 3:1: If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

1 Timothy 2:5: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

And if you actually think about it, it makes no sense at all for Christ to be God. Christ is supposedly God's "only begotten son" (which ignores his first-born: Samael). We know that when God was formulating his Divine plan, he first asked Samael what he would want, and Samael spelt out the plan that would see us all go to heaven, and Glory be to him. Then Jesus proposed his plan to allow people to have free will, and he would sacrifice himself, but Glory stays with God. IF Jesus was God, then this doesn't make much sense, and certainly puts the whole thing in a different light. Satan (Samael) says "I'll make sure everyone goes to heaven, and in the end I want the Glory", and Jesus/God responds with "I'll allow people to go to hell and burn forever in torturous hellfire, and I'll keep my Glory to myself thank you very much". One must also wonder why God would ask his son for a plan, if he was going to over-ride it anyway, and why he would refer to himself as Jesus even back then before he'd even come up with the plan.

Also Jesus' little stint on earth makes absolutely no sense if he was God. Why would he pray to God ever? Why would he ever ask that the burden be removed from him? ("O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: Nevertheless, not as I will but as thou wilt." (Matthew 26:36-39)) Why would he speak to himself? Why would he ask himself why he has forsaken himself? ("My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46)) Why would he constantly refer to himself as two people, one in the first person (himself as Jesus), and one in the third person (himself as God)? ("I ascend unto my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God." (John 20:17)) What about when Jesus was talking to his disciples and telling them that no man has seen God? Could Jesus lie to them when he said: "No man hath seen God at any time." (John 1:18) "Ye have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His shape." (John 5:37)?

There might be a small handful of versus in the Bible which say that God is Jesus is God, but the vast majority, especially when taken with a little bit of common sense, suggest otherwise. But once again, blind Faith takes precedence over any semblance of rational thought, even the fraction required to interpret a book based on blind faith, so much so that the blind faith in the book is different to the blind faith in its believers. It's a messy affair.

On a side note, here's a little irony of life you might find amusing, Mortukai. Religious people (of all faiths and sects that believe in Creation) demand rigorous and intensily undisputable proof of evolution before they accept it, and are ready to completely discredit evolution because the carbon 14 dating technique stated a modern mollusk was x million years old, but when it all comes down to it, they accept that a "Big Thing in the Sky" that made everything in the universe, merely because it says so in an old book full of contradictions, written thousands of years ago.

Indeed, that is a horrible irony. However, I don't think that even the most undisputable proof would ever suffice. All the greatest minds of today, everyone educated in biology, everyone with a science degree, all know evolution to be fact and truth, even if it requires them to adjust their beliefs (like believing that evolution was part of God's plan, and that Genesis was merely a summary). And still the unwashed masses deny it. I don't think it's coincidence that the greatest minds have always been centuries ahead of the rest, but I do think it's sad that the rest can't see this.

But check this out.

I hope you're aware that you quoted the first two verses twice, and that it was an accident, and not just you padding your list.

But those Matthew verses you chose are interesting. To me, it reads like Jesus is delusional about being God, and Satan is playing on Jesus' doubts. Allow me to explain: Satan says: "If thou be the Son of God". Now, presumably, Satan would know whether he was or not. IF Jesus was God, then Satan wouls surely refer to him as God, not the Son of God. Additionally, IF Jesus was God, then Satan would never bother trying to tempt him, because God is supposed to be perfect, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent. Tempting him would be as futile as bashing your head against a concrete floor. Tempting him only becomes useful if Jesus is not God, but is instead God's Son, which makes him an equal with Satan. Additionally, not only does Jesus have to be an equal, but he must also have doubts about his divinity, even if they are really small. Satan would not waste time trying to tempt Jesus if it could never work. Instead, he'd set up something elaborate like you see in superhero movies, where Jesus would have to either perform a miracle, or allow a loved one to come to harm. But no, he was directly tempting him, by playing specifically on his doubts. "If thou be the Son of God". This would be appealing to a doubtful Jesus, because he'd want to prove it to himself, hence the power of Satan's tempting, and the significance of Jesus' resistance. If jesus didn't have doubts, then his resistance to temptation means nothing, and Satan is a fool for making such a worthless attempt.

But Jesus, in his attempt to bolster his resistance to Satan and strengthen his resolve, and also to silence his doubts, associates himself with God, the Father, by invoking "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God". IF Jesus actually was God, then why would he even answer Satan? Satan is infinitely beneath God, and God is perfect and holy, omnipotent, omniscient, and omipresent. He'd know exactly what Satan is trying to achieve, he'd know how futile it was, and he'd have no reason to even acknowledge the attempt, much less respond by invoking a commandment. I'd imagine, that if Satan were to try to tempt God, God wouldn't point to a set of rules as if they somehow hold more authority than his own words, but would instead simply reply "Be gone from me Satan", and it would be done, for he is God and his Word is Law. But no, Jesus invokes divine writ, not his own words, and in doing so superficially associates himself with God, but simultaneously distances himself from God because God would not say that. God doesn't see sin and merely remind people of the commandments. He sees sin and smites the sinners. He IS the Law. Jesus, on the other hand, is not.

And no, ctel, I don't believe in God. Not one iota. I just have the capacity to analyse things on many levels, and the advantage of having been raised believing in them until I began thinking for myself. And not surprisingly, I've yet to see a single counter-argument to anything that I've presented in here. Not one. The closest thing resembling a counter-argument has been people merely restating their position, as if that somehow deals with the problems of their position. But it most definitely does not.

It is in the form of a cross, it's calling upon the trinity. Catholics only do it, but what is with everyone picking out Catholism? If we're just going to talk about Christianity (which that seem's to be the case)...this thread seem's to be (now anyway) more of a thread to prove Christianity wrong. Anyone else noticing that?

You're right, only Catholics believe in the Trinity as far as I'm aware, but certainly they are the only ones who cross themselves. The reason most of this thread seems to be proving that Christianity is wrong is because it started off proving that atheism is right, but religious people have a nice way of dismissing anything that doesn't specifically and directly challenge their beliefs. Just look at how easily they all dismiss evolution as preposterous. We could talk about science and logic here all day, but it wouldn't make a dent, because we'd only have morons coming in here like they were and saying "That's not true because God said so". So we have to take the fight to them. Atheism must be faught on two fronts: Proving what reality is actually like, and proving what reality is NOT like. Now that we are attacking religion, we are fighting the second front. And the reason we are specifically targeting Christianity, is because Christians make up the vast majority of everyone reading this thread. I doubt anyone would really have anything against us attacking the hindu faith, or Buddhism, or whatever, because Christians attack them with equal vigor, but far less logic, and any attacks on non-Christian religions would only strengthen the Christian's belief in their own superiority. It is therefore smarter to directly attack the largest enemy and their best arguments. Once Christianity is proven wrong, we can offer atheism as the right alternative.

Basically it's just the same tactics that the enemy uses, used against them. Christians love to prove to other religious people how their beliefs are inferior, and wrong, and then they offer Christianity as the one true alternative. Well we're doing the same, only with atheism. Keeps them on their toes, and gives them a taste of their own medicine.

Edited by Mortukai
Christians love to prove to other religious people how their beliefs are inferior, and wrong, and then they offer Christianity as the one true alternative.

I completely agree with you. I couldn't agree more. And no, no one can argue this. He is completely right.

Mortukai; oops, I must have over copied and over pasted. No padding, I diddnt see that.

Yes it does kinda sound that way if you see Jesus as God.

But the understanding I get is that Jesus is not God himself, but a human form of God that God called his son to represent himself as son of God. satan was not made in human form.

ok, if you make a machine world of robots, I think it would be posible to make one with your image and your intellect and knowledge and have it represent you as you not really being you but at the same time it is you. In robot form.

And satan was just trying to see if the human form of God had the same power as God, and if he could take control of him.

And Jesus knew what he was suposed to do but being human, he was hoping for another way. He knew what was going to happin to him.

Satan knows he can't tempt God but he thought he could tempt Gods human form.

Even though Jesus was a human form of God, he did not have to do what he did. He's got free will too. God had to test his human form. Jesus could have decided to be another satan.

That is the understanding I get.

Oh , Mortukai, I did not say you believed IN God in any kind of a ota,

I said;

"The things you say, and the knowledge you have led me to believe that you know that there is a God".

Edited by ctel

@ ctel

If Adam and Eve were the first humans than where did all the blacks, chinese, mexicans, and arabs come from?

Okay, for one...yeah, that's probably the worst debate post ever. I mean, I've seen some bad ones...but who is to say that the were both Caucasian. I believe they were Semitic, and it's a story. It doesn't mean it is real. That's ridiculous.

@ ctel

If Adam and Eve were the first humans than where did all the blacks, chinese, mexicans, and arabs come from?

1 possible reason:

When people migrated across the earth, skin color changed slightly over the years to adapt to their climate. For example: Blacks lived near the equator, skin got darker to protect their skin.

@ ctel

1 possible reason:

When people migrated across the earth, skin color changed slightly over the years to adapt to their climate. For example: Blacks lived near the equator, skin got darker to protect their skin.

That's truem but who is to say the story is to be taken in a literal fashion, and the people who wrote it were Semitic (which means from the Middle East) so that would mean their skin is darker...but since Caucasians chopped the Bible up, they are all white now.

@Eviscero;

No I don't. Just the God of the bible. The god of Abraham.

@Sonny Vercitti;

From my understanding there was one race until,

man wanted to build a city that would reach the heavens to make a name and be as one and be prould. (Remember pride = sin) and they were allready one.

Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Gen 11:6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Gen 11:8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

yep, "When people migrated across the earth, skin color changed slightly over the years to adapt to their climate. For example: Blacks lived near the equator, skin got darker to protect their skin".

Also;

Gen 6:2: That the sons of God (angels) saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:4 There were giants (tall,famous) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men (anglos) which were of old, men of renown.

Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Edited by ctel

@Eviscero;

No I don't. Just the God of the bible. The god of Abraham.

Are you sure there's not a god of the ocean and one of the sun and one of the sky?