Rayo Puño

The Official Girlfriend Guide

.yea.oh yea.

um..

question,

how to meet a girl?

sorry because I am still new here.

Jack Reacher

Read a guide and find out the stats needed to get the girl ( example Michelle and barbara 50% fat i think)

Get sex appeal to around a third and try get a nice car without damaging it too much to get the rest. ( sex appeal can be gained by a glitch by removing your shirt and replacing it over and over... boring)

Now go to the locations that they are at, should be n the first page, and simply say yes to them when you are near them by pressing left ( on PS2, dont have PC idk what positive reply is)

d.nivatkar

The policemen are gay biggrin.gif or they use it to torture the inmates

BTW, I don't think its necessary to even carry the dildo for the gimp date, will anyone pls check ?

I too had an habit of killing Millie, but then I used to feel bad that I have girlfriends all over the state, but not in the best city of them all, Las Venturas

um..

question,

how to meet a girl?

sorry because I am still new here.

Hoping you are not new to the game as well ?

(Don't read if so)

You will get your first girl automatically during Burning Desire which is around the 15th mission. Her name is Denise and she likes anything and everything from the ghetto of Los Santos

Once you complete the Green Sabre, you can meet Helena, Katie and Michelle when the countryside and San Fierro open up

After Ya Ka Boom Boom you can meet Barbara in El Quebrados

And Millie comes after the mission The Key to her heart

ShortNoahUK

can you only meet a girl once and if she rejects you thats it? cuz i met helena and she told me i needed more style and now she's never there, guessing its a one chance thing?

Jack Reacher

Nope its not. Someitmes even if you go to their house at the right time, they just arent home. Theres an FAQ that says the right times.

Anyway even if you kill a girl you can still get her back. Simply get all 50 oysters and they will be where you met them. I dont think you can do this for Denise and Millie though as where you first met them is in a mission

$gt. Fletcher

From what I've heard this game has an interesting little glitch, if you can call it that.

When you use a savegame where you have already gotten 100% with Katie and Barbara and then start a new game you're still able to keep your weapons after being busted or dying, even though you haven't even gone near the two girls.

Is there any way to fix this? I had a savegame where I'd had Katie & Barbara as my girlfriends, then deleted it and now keep all my weapons in a completely new game? And it also seems to be "attached" to the save itself, as I deleted all the game data and reinstalled it. I'm not happy with this little "feature". sad.gif

OrionSR

Those girlfriend bonuses are carried over if you start a new game after loading a save where they are active. On PC you can avoid this glitch by starting a new game after a fresh start of the game. On PS2 you can pull the memory card before starting the game to prevent it from loading the most recent save. On Xbox I'm not sure if there is a way to avoid this glitch short of deleting all saves with the girlfriend bonuses active.

$gt. Fletcher
Those girlfriend bonuses are carried over if you start a new game after loading a save where they are active. On PC you can avoid this glitch by starting a new game after a fresh start of the game. On PS2 you can pull the memory card before starting the game to prevent it from loading the most recent save. On Xbox I'm not sure if there is a way to avoid this glitch short of deleting all saves with the girlfriend bonuses active.

Hah, well, here's the thing. I didn't notice before the mission Los Sepulcros. However, I managed to transfer my stats to another savegame using the Savegame Editor tool, although I think I'm gonna have to redo the Burglary and Roboi's Food Mart side missions.

hawkdagamer

hm, why i don't need 100% to keep my weapons when i die? Katie Zhan 5% now and i still keep my weapons when i die.

and same thing when busted if i'm dating Barbara

DiESt
hm, why i don't need 100% to keep my weapons when i die? Katie Zhan 5% now and i still keep my weapons when i die.

and same thing when busted if i'm dating Barbara

When you first met either Barbara or Katie there is a message like this:

"You now date Barbara/Katie you can keep your weapon after getting Busted/Wasted"

lil weasel

As long as they are alive you get the bonus.

tank_dogg06
im looking for "Katie Zhan" right now. Where is she? Never heard of a golf course in San Fierro.

South of the Gym. She'll be on the edge of the golf course up the hill.

thisdjjdasiaa

i cant figure out how to give the girl flowers... HALP

lil weasel

The game should have told you. Watch for little messages in the upper left of the screen.

When she come out and talks to CJ. Press the tab key. (the same key you pickup items with.)

thisdjjdasiaa

can you guize give me some hints regading katie's drive dates? i dont know what to do, just drive by the water? much appreciated

shahmen

i keep faling on all dates with katie sad.gif

Tashan

take katie to chinatown, fun metre will rise rapidly

it is of no use to date katie for a reward of medic uniform, just meet her and enjoy the free gift smile.gif

shahmen
take katie to chinatown, fun metre will rise rapidly

it is of no use to date katie for a reward of medic uniform, just meet her and enjoy the free gift smile.gif

Thank you

ang3lward

notify.gif Only total six girls~

Quite a little~

Cole Phelps Gta

Allright guys i'm losing my mind a little. Is it possible to go on a date with michelle where she drives and all you have to do is nothing/listen to the radio. I've never done this date before but i heard it's possible. So i'd like to know if it's possible without mods because its not working

Too be clear im playing san andreas and ive read on sites it possible. I just dont know how. i did the gimp date with millie that was awesome i never new about that till yesterday ph34r.gif

Edited by Cole Phelps Gta

OrionSR

Yes, it works. You'll need to have 35% progress or better to unlock dates other than just food dates, then it's random which type of date will be requested. Keep at it and it'll happen.

modexpert

I was with Barbara at diner and when i came out suddenly a message was there " You've been spotted by another girlfriend." In hustler, denise was there and said to barbera "is he your brother ??. Then it was written, Your date is over. It was happened two times. What it means ?

Help me about that.

Miro

Carl can have up to 6 girlfriends. Very rarely it happens that, while you're dating a girlfriend, another one can be somewhere close and spot you. Now, it's no big deal. To avoid ruining your date, simply move away from the coming girlfriend. Take a look at this topic, it should explaing this pretty well. icon14.gif

modexpert
Carl can have up to 6 girlfriends. Very rarely it happens that, while you're dating a girlfriend, another one can be somewhere close and spot you. Now, it's no big deal. To avoid ruining your date, simply move away from the coming girlfriend. Take a look at this topic, it should explaing this pretty well. icon14.gif

But i was trying to get far away but still it happened.

modexpert

I went to michelle and she enters on my cop car of SAN FIERRO. Suddenly a message waz there , "You better let her drive-by or she'll sulk the date." And michelle drived. Whats the reason ?

Help..

modexpert
im looking for "Katie Zhan" right now. Where is she? Never heard of a golf course in San Fierro.

You can find her in avispa country club practising of karate near the bushes.

Mitsuha

There is no need to triple post. Just edit your post and compile them in one post only.

About michelle:

I went to michelle and she enters on my cop car of SAN FIERRO. Suddenly a message waz there , "You better let her drive-by or she'll sulk the date." And michelle drived. Whats the reason ?

Help..

It's called "a special date" where you let Michelle drive.

Steccky.

Once, when I played SA for the first time, after 90% of the game complection...etc. I was dating Denise.I took her to a fast food restaurant and when I got out and when we got into the car all of a sudden Millie, the other girlfriend came out of nowhere in the middle of Los Santos in a pink Feltzer.I was like "whoa, how could that happen..." and I got instructions how to shake her off with a positive or negative answer.After that I lost Denise, but I didn't lose Millie.

This happened to me only once, I didn't know and I don't know how to trigger that again.

Anyone had the same experience?

I hope it's ok to bump this topic with my question...so my question is can Carl get Katy, Michelle, Barbara after they dumped him. I know that when I kill any of these girlfriends I can re-meet her at her spot when I met her for the first time.