3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Rayo Puño

The Official Girlfriend Guide

*asim*

A tiny fix for this guide, You don't have to get 100% with Barbara/Katie in order to be able to keep your weapons after being busted/wasted.

You just need to date them for that.

Blizzard14

Just one question...

Why do when i want to go on a date with Helena, then i want to go on another date with her another day, she rejects me and sais i need style (as in clothes), when in the last date i havent changed clothes or nothing!

I am at 1% with her right now, go on a succesfull date,next day, try to go on another day,BAM!She sais i need style!I havent gotten all the oysters because im to lazy to find them and im saving them for later,but im just stuck with her and dont know what to do?Can anyone help plz??? confused.gif

Forcefield

Just one question...

Why do when i want to go on a date with Helena, then i want to go on another date with her another day, she rejects me and sais i need style (as in clothes), when in the last date i havent changed clothes or nothing!

I am at 1% with her right now, go on a succesfull date,next day, try to go on another day,BAM!She sais i need style!I havent gotten all the oysters because im to lazy to find them and im saving them for later,but im just stuck with her and dont know what to do?Can anyone help plz??? confused.gif

Your sex appeal is also related to the car you last drove.

Roll up in an Infernus and you could be wearing any old crap from Binco and she won't care. On the other hand, if you pick her up with a Perennial or something equally rubbish she won't be pleased.

What were you driving on both dates, if you can remember?

Blizzard14

Just one question...

Roll up in an Infernus and you could be wearing any old crap from Binco and she won't care. On the other hand, if you pick her up with a Perennial or something equally rubbish she won't be pleased.

Well i usually do this little thing that i only use 1 special car for each GF that i take on a date to.

Ex:Denise,Voodoo

Michelle,Sabre

But with Helena,i usually try to take her on a date with Loco Low Modded Remington.

Forcefield
Just one question...

Well i usually do this little thing that i only use 1 special car for each GF that i take on a date to.

Michelle,Sabre

But with Helena,i usually try to take her on a date with Loco Low Modded Remington.

the Remington has one of the best Sex Appeal ratings in the game, so that isn't the problem confused.gif

Blizzard14

Just one question...

Michelle,Sabre

the Remington has one of the best Sex Appeal ratings in the game, so that isn't the problem confused.gif

Maybe it is my clothes.Maybe i am only succesfull in the date when i am at 1% with her,but as soon as it raises to 7%(1% flowers in beggining of date + 5% succesfull date + 1% flowers right after date)she asks for style.Right now i think i have on a White T Shirt from Binco and Black Kahkis from Sub-Urban.Maybe because of the stores i buy them in."Low-Class" as the game calls them.

Forcefield

Not sure then confused.gif

If I were you I'd just grab the oysters, saves a lot of bother tbh.

Mercedes Cortez

Umm... I have a problem. I tried to date Millie, but she rejected me. She said something like "a good sense of humor"... biggrin.gif And now, she doesn't want to have a date with Carl. biggrin.gif Very big problem biggrin.gif

lil weasel

Umm... I have a problem. I tried to date Millie, but she rejected me. She said something like "a good sense of humor"...  biggrin.gif  And now, she doesn't want to have a date with Carl.  biggrin.gif  Very big problem  biggrin.gif

Was CJ wearing the Gimp Suit? He should on every date to ensure they are sucessful.

Edited by lil weasel

radioman
Umm... I have a problem. I tried to date Millie, but she rejected me. She said something like "a good sense of humor"... biggrin.gif And now, she doesn't want to have a date with Carl. biggrin.gif Very big problem biggrin.gif

Have you collected all 50 orysters? If so, you won't have that problem, as they make CJ ever so desireable to the girlfriends. So collecting the orysters will not only help with your problem, but also it contibutes to 100% completion, so why not get that part out of the way now while the benefits are still useful, since you are in the storyline still and not wait until the end of the storyline when it won't really benefit you that much. Hope this helps.

Mercedes Cortez

Thanks... I will try to collect them all =]

ndoynov

the killa,

I am recently dating Katie Zhan, so I can answer your question. Ok, Katie is in San fiero's avispa country club. Its located south of the Burger shot near by. Check your map that came with the game, its a lot easier. You can also get a jetpack. If you havent reached that mission yet, here is the code:YECGAA

Katie lives in Paradiso. You'll see where the heart is. For your first date I suggest you take her to that diner near gant bridge(that's where I took her to first date with her). When she gets in the car check your map to see the directions to the diner(unless you know where it is). Okay, let me tell you detailed where she is because I found her with a lot of efford. When you exit Burger shot, look straight and you'll see her near the treas practicing some kind of martial arts.

P.S.:Those who are looking for dildos, there is one in the dillimore police station.

Its when you go in the locker room and walk straight to a room with white tiles and turn right and you'll see it!!! Pretty sneaky of police men, huh? lol.gifsigh.gificon14.gif

maf

There's a silver dildo behind the skip in Bayside Marina. It's easier to get hold of instead of gaining a wanted status for entering the Police Station (still wish we could use a uniform like in Vice City...).

But the big purple double-ender is more fun for beating people up biggrin.gif

Steve Crook
There's a silver dildo behind the skip in Bayside Marina. It's easier to get hold of instead of gaining a wanted status for entering the Police Station (still wish we could use a uniform like in Vice City...).

If you keep your weapons sheathed then you don't get any wanted stars when you go into a police station. You can even go past the front desk and into the locker rooms and pick up the double-ender from the showers. You still won't get any wanted stars.

But if you select any weapon while you're in the police station, even if nobody can see you, then you'll get a few wanted stars

Steve

maf

If you keep your weapons sheathed then you don't get any wanted stars when you go into a police station. You can even go past the front desk and into the locker rooms and pick up the double-ender from the showers. You still won't get any wanted stars.

But if you select any weapon while you're in the police station, even if nobody can see you, then you'll get a few wanted stars

Steve

Thanks for that. I should have realised walking in carrying an assault rifle might have that effect tounge.gif

Do the steel knuckles count as a weapon also?

Cheers!

EDIT: Having either the steel knuckles, sword, parachute or dildo don't seem to raise the wanted status. But the camera does.

You can also get some armor in the po-po locker room and cells downstairs. A shotgun is in one of the upper rooms.

Edited by maf

lil weasel

Best is to carry the flowers. With your hands full of flowers you shouldn't display anything you pickup visibly exciting for the cops.

Edited by lil weasel

xSilentDeath

You get a medic suit from Barbra confused.gif

lil weasel

You get a medic suit from Barbra confused.gif

nervous.gif Barbara is the Cop you get the Police Uniform. (Too bad it doesn't allow you to enter a police station any better than any other garment)

Kathy is the Nurse who gives the Medic Uniform. sleepy.gif

Edited by lil weasel

wm1988

also you can download savegame editor and date with sex devil.gif ... if your progress is up to 75% dont do what she want its will increase to 100%. wink.gif

u can get the savegame editor on gtagarage!!!!!

Mz. Hazey

If I kill my girlfriends because they are annoying me and useless now, will I get to keep my rewards?

Example....will I get to keep my outfits? And for Katie, Michelle, and Barbara will I get to keep those perks like keeping weapons after getting wasted?

MC.

Yup you will be able to keep those rewards. smile.gif

MURRDAN

Me and my friend just killed the girlfriends because they were too much of a hassel. Katie especially

Urban Legend

So when does the chick respawn after I kill her? Damn I should have waited! Being able to keep your weapons after a bust is a plus... Looks like I won't be able to have that?

balatro

Actually, if you kill your girlfriends, then you only get to keep the outfit (assuming that you've already earned it). Otherwise, all other benefits associated with the dead girlfriend are lost. So, if for example you waste Katie or Barbara, no more keeping weapons after a hospital or jail visit!

In order for dead girlfriends to respawn, you need to have collected all 50 Oysters. After that, you can find formerly dead girlfriends respawning in the original spot where you first found them. They will only spawn at certain times -- check out the rest of this guide for details -- so try again if you don't find them initially.

Needless to say, this does not work with Denise or Millie, since they are girlfriends given to you in-game and have no original spawn points. If you kill those two, they are dead forever.

-- balatro

GtaFan85

ok what restaurant is near millie's house that she likes, show me on the map, and are there any gifts near her house?

Girish
ok what restaurant is near millie's house that she likes, show me on the map, and are there any gifts near her house?

She likes the steak house. But you don't even need to take her out. Just wear the Gimp suit and she'll always want to have coffee with you and your date will be successful.

lil weasel

As said, ALWAYs wear the Gimp Suit to avoid dating problems (you can have the key card in two dates, no more than 3 that way.)

If you must date outside then the Fast food place just around the corner North/East of her home.

Dildoes are available in the shower rooms of the Police Depts.

felixsummers

what are dildos doing the the police dpt o.o

TY btw

lil weasel

If you're asking... You Don't Want To Know.