Maps of San Andreas

Luke

I had Luke's thumbnails for various maps as I'm trying to nail 2 down at least after scouring the ones I recall from my last effort. Anyway, the webpage host for the image states it's too busy to support the size I guess and no longer has the map. You need something that can allow rapid and frequent access, considering this is a World-wide assistant

Bill

hey

i have 49 out of 50 photo ops.

i cant find the one on the bridge south of San Fiero (to mount Chilliad)

can anyone tell where i have to look exactly? i've checked it on several maps but no result.

thanks

R.

hey

i have 49 out of 50 photo ops.

i cant find the one on the bridge south of San Fiero (to mount Chilliad)

can anyone tell where i have to look exactly? i've checked it on several maps but no result.

thanks

R.

It's at the North end of the bridge and is *very* high in the air. I have found it easiest to be on the road a few car lengths North of the bridge, look at the bridge with the camera, and pan up slowly. Here's a link to an edited in-game picture from 708145's site which could be helpful.

• 2 months later...

i cant find 108 on the cars map can someone help me please?

Sea Sparrow should be on this roof after finishing flight school:

user posted image

There's also one at Madd Dogg's Crib after "Home in the Hills."

One spawns randomly at the boat school helipad.

bitsandpieces

I just looked at the Weapons location's map; It's very confusing sarcasm.gif

But i found this one's a little better:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/gr...o_sa_weapon.png

Everything's red and too many crossing lines....?

Well, i just started SA today and already it's aggrevating me. I'm walking around and i'm getting messages that i'm running out of Stamina and i need to eat something??

I went in the 24/7 but?? How do i buy stuff to eat?? I also went to Burger Spot in Mulholland but it's closed..?? Would it be closed because i'm on a mission?(first mission, i lost the guys on bicycles)blink.gif

Please help me sign-yee.gif and is there a Safehouse i can go to Save the game or do i need to buy one first?? Thanks!

And why does it take so ******* long sometimes, for a page to open in here?? icon13.gif

Edited by bits&pieces

I just looked at the Weapons location's map; It's very confusing  sarcasm.gif

Everything's red and too many crossing lines....?

Yeah, the auto-generated weapon map is tough to read. Some alternatives would be the the super-flexible SAM Java Map, 708145's weapons map, or the maps on the GameFAQs SA Page.

Well, i just started SA today and already it's aggrevating me. I'm walking around and i'm getting messages that i'm running out of Stamina and i need to eat something??

I went in the 24/7 but?? How do i buy stuff to eat?? blink.gif

Walk up to the snack machine or soda machine in the store and press the proper key depending on your platform. You will be prompted what key to press (probably triangle on ps2, Y on xbox, or Enter on PC) and it'll cost $1. Once you do a couple of missions you will open up the fast food restaurants where eating is explained more fully.

Please help me  sign-yee.gif and is there a Safehouse i can go to Save the game or do i need to buy one first?? Thanks!

You have to either complete the first mission "Big Smoke" which will open up a free safe house or make some money and buy a different one. I would suggest you do a couple missions to get a better feel for the game; you can always restart afterwards if you have to.

bitsandpieces

Thanks for the tips PDE cookie.gificon14.gif

I found that out after 3 missions, although, i'm still Not able to buy anything at that 24/7..?

I managed to get Pizza and C-Bell's stuff.

I drove around to spray the Tags and i got 99 registered. Tag #96, will NOT register, I had apparently partly sprayed before, but althought the spray can locks on it and i spray it, i hear the Beep, but it will NOT register angry.gif

Is this a Glitch?? Help, please cryani.gif

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/guides/tagsmap/map.htm

If you run out of spray "ammo" while doing a tag, I don't think you are able to get credit for it later... it's a very unfortunate glitch.

At 24/7, you should be able to buy from the sprunk or snack machines. The clerk doesn't sell you anything.

• 3 months later...

You should be able to complete the tag. I ran out of paint this play through while doing the tag, I was able to come back and complete it. Thank you for the maps, The one with the police bribes and body armor are a big help. I bought the brady games guide for $1.60 and was thinking that can't be all the bribes. (helpful for my vigalante mission)

-spacedust

ps. all my old links in my sig seem dead so don't bother.

• 2 weeks later...

hi is tthere a map of like the mod garages were u customize cars and stuff cause i have onli found 2 so far confused.gif

I think there's only 3...

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/sam/index.php...0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1 (the M icons represent mod garages)

icon14.gif

Those are the only 3 Transfender locations, where you can modify most cars. However, lowriders have to be modified at the Loco Low Co in LS, and street racers have to be modified at Wheel Arch Angels in SF. Neither of those is marked properly on SAM and so aren't caught by the filter.

Wheel Arch Angels is here (SAM thinks it's a pay & spray, but it's a mod garage)

user posted image

Loco Low Co is approximately here (SAM doesn't mark it at all)

user posted image

See Kremit's car mods guide for which specific vehicles can be modded at each place.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
aztec veteran

evrey place I look for the cart that is marked on the map it is not there. Is it because I am on the flight school missions? anuj_cop.gif

The Karts don't spawn until you complete the mission "Cut Throat Business" which is near the end of the storyline. So you still have a while to go before you'll see them.

Actually there's one that spawns right from the very start of the game. It's in the Eastern Board Farm, behind one of the big concrete columns, the one on the left if you're facing them. If it doesn't spawn right away, just leave the place then go back again. It should be there.

user posted image

Serge, isn't that a Quadbike rather than a Kart? Regardless, that's one of the spawn points which seems to be PS2-only as it doesn't appear in the PC version data files (or in the xbox game) as far as I can tell.

Serge, isn't that a Quadbike rather than a Kart? Regardless, that's one of the spawn points which seems to be PS2-only as it doesn't appear in the PC version data files (or in the xbox game) as far as I can tell.

Haha. Thanks Dave for slapping my memory back in the right course. I must've been away from playing SA for quite sometime now.

The one I pointed out was indeed a Quadbike not Kart. My bad.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...