1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

New Moderator - GTA3Freak-2001

Demarest

...GTA3Freak-2001

You may have already noticed, but I didn't think he should have to go without a proper welcome sly.gif

Anybody who's heard the name is probably already WELL aware of his tireless contributions to keeping the SA forum as in line as humanly possible, including outmoderating the MODs wow.gif A well deserved promotion, so let's all share him some love wink.gif

If someone hadn't posted this by next week I was seriously going to do it. Congratulations Freak, you really deserve it, especially with all the work to be done in SA right now. BTW, this is my 666 post, bad luck? bored.gif Edited by Big Slow

I was waiting for this topic but I didn't want to say anything at the risk of sounding snoobish lol. blush.gif

Anyway moderating a forum of this size is something new for me but I've convinced myself that dealing with SA Chat means I can handle anything. tounge.gif

Thanks so far to the people who have already congratulated me whether it be by MSN or on the forums and I shall try and fulfil my role here. smile.gif

Myself and illy decided to do some checking up on work rates (we gotta keep the staff in check you know tounge.gif ), so I did a wee sql search to list how many moderator actions were performed by each staff member. Here's the top 4:

225 GTA3Freak-2001   216 *damcs   173 *emarest   162 *pius

(names removed to protect staff member privacy)

As you can see, GTA3Freak, a 'lowly' forum leader, whooped three full staff members asses at a whapping 225 actions in the last month. I must run that statement again, cause I'd say that's doubled at this stage.

So, GTA3Freak, you da man.

btw, 5th place has something like 60+ actions, which is a bit appalling. All four of those guys put the rest of us to severe shame sad.gif Big ups to them all!! If they all died right now, we'd be flooded with the boons.

Yeah but I put that high number down to well SA Chat being SA Chat and you'd have to be living under a rock to not know how crazy that place is.
225 GTA3Freak-2001   216 *damcs   173 *emarest   162 *pius

(names removed to protect staff member privacy)

lol.gif

@cice: I disagree. Once the game is released, conversation can go from sheer guesswork and "oh yeah? well my daddy's dong is bigger" type he-mannery to actual posting about THE GAME. I think worst case scenario will be wrong subforum a la people posting questions in official news, etc.

@cice: I disagree. Once the game is released, conversation can go from sheer guesswork and "oh yeah? well my daddy's dong is bigger" type he-mannery to actual posting about THE GAME. I think worst case scenario will be wrong subforum a la people posting questions in official news, etc.

ofcourse, ofcourse, because all of the speculation will go. Good point.

Again, congrats gta3freak.

If anybody deserved a promotion from led by to mod, it was GTA3Freak-2001. Manning the San Andreas forum is more work than what I put into my Real Life job. Hopefully things will get a little easier to handle once the game is released.

Yeah but I put that high number down to well SA Chat being SA Chat and you'd have to be living under a rock to not know how crazy that place is.

True that. You're doing a great job in there Freakeh. As we can see from Azko's top four list. Well done and congratulations. Oh, good luck also. Bet you can't wait until SA is released, put those powers to good use no doubt.

Couldn't hit the Add Reply button in my other college room, but congrats and sh*t. To be honest, I never venture into SA chat much, but I know fine rightly that you do a great job. Well done on the promotion mate.
Chunky Lee Chong

Congrats GTAFreak.

It's funny, because your initials come out to GTAF!

Anyways, seeing as I am one of the many SAForum Inhabitants, I've seen many of your well doings, so a major Congrats2u.

blabla... I was the first one to congratulate him to his modship on MSN tounge.gif

Congratulations Freakeh ! Well done. Though it's anohter aussie moderator sly.gif

Might aswell pick a european (non-british) next time wink.gif

Anyways, I'm sure you'll do a good job freak, it deserved it smile.gif

-vAL

Congratulation o'mighty freak. lol I tottaly agree with you anybody that can controll the n00bs invasion in sa chat can handle everything... lol Now seriousely you have done a great job so far so it's a well deserved promotion, good job...

[Lie] Tho u couldn't have controlled the n00b invasion without the help of some members... like hmm... me lol [/lie] Lol just j/k biggrin.gif