4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
CJ San Andreas

..:: NBA ::..

Forty
I called Detroit from the beginning. I called them last year in the beginning of the post season, and they didn't let me down. I'm going for them again this year. I think a series between Detroit and SA would be f*cking ill.

Nate Baker1
I called Detroit from the beginning. I called them last year in the beginning of the post season, and they didn't let me down. I'm going for them again this year. I think a series between Detroit and SA would be f*cking ill.

Yeah defense against defense. Tim against Ben. That would be an excellent face off between two good teams. I would go for detroit then. I hate spurs, they are like the yankees of baseball.

JSAN ANDREAS

Game 7 today! Yes! I really didn't care in the beginning who won against DET and MIA. But now I'm leaning towards more Detroit now(Even if I didn't in my NBA Pool confused.gif ).

Wade's injury and Shaq's health will bring them down as it did in Game 6. I mean cmon, 91-66? The Heat did terrible.

I hope Detroit wins so the Championship is actually exciting to watch. rah.gif

Nate Baker1
Game 7 today! Yes! I really didn't care in the beginning who won against DET and MIA. But now I'm leaning towards more Detroit now(Even if I didn't in my NBA Pool confused.gif ).

Wade's injury and Shaq's health will bring them down as it did in Game 6. I mean cmon, 91-66? The Heat did terrible.

I hope Detroit wins so the Championship is actually exciting to watch. rah.gif

Yeah my brother told me they lost by fricking twenty five points? I mean Dwayn Wade is good but I mean getting beat by that much is a disgrace. 66 points?!?!?!

D Jones
This game is going to be great. I hope Miami can pull off a win to get themselves into the Finals. I think they deserve it and I also think Shaq needs one more ring. But realisitcly(sp?) after the last game it should be Spurs vs. Detrioit in the finals.

Nate Baker1
This game is going to be great. I hope Miami can pull off a win to get themselves into the Finals. I think they deserve it and I also think Shaq needs one more ring. But realisitcly(sp?) after the last game it should be Spurs vs. Detrioit in the finals.

Yeah probably, if so, Detroit is my pickage.

Hey is it a gametime decision for Wade? They desperately need him tp at least pull off a win and get to the finals.

I Love Anna Kournikova

f*cking Pistons. sad.gif

Liquid Metal Face
Hey, man. My favorite player is Michael Jordan! colgate.gif

D Jones

Eh, kinda random there Liquid Face.

Anyways, f*ck the Pistons and I hope the Spurs send them straight to hell devil.gif .

Good game though.

Liquid Metal Face
You know that movie Space Jam is the sh*t. Basketball is cool.

Nate Baker1
You know that movie Space Jam is the sh*t. Basketball is cool.

Ok wow your not funny.

Talk about reeal basketball, not whats on your sheets bored.gif

Burning-Ice

Ah damn..Heat lost..just..damnit. Spurs vs Pistons, both good teams unfortunately I don't like neither. I bet Pistons will win this series though in 6. Next season is going to be the Year of the Bulls though, just watch biggrin.gif

Nate Baker1
Now you heat fans know it feels like sh*t when your team loses. Sucks Shaq cant get another ring on him. I dont really like either finals teams so wont watch much of it. Defensive teams are boring.

D Jones

Space Jam was cool... Maybe 6 years ago?

@Burning: Chicago is young and probably will be a good contender next season or atleast the next.

GTA3Rockstar
It didn't matter who was gonna win the series, its all Western Conference this year... Someone can beat the Heat, but noone can beat the Spurs... Not even the best team in the NBA(suns)

D Jones
Suns had no defense, Spurs has Offense and Defense. Thats exactly why the Spurs will win the Championship. Mark my words <Spurs Will Win The Championship!>.

GTA3Rockstar
Suns had no defense, Spurs has Offense and Defense. Thats exactly why the Spurs will win the Championship. Mark my words <Spurs Will Win The Championship!>.

Hey, they've already been marked by me, ever since they made the playoffs... Look a few pages back

Cuse510
Ah damn..Heat lost..just..damnit. Spurs vs Pistons, both good teams unfortunately I don't like neither. I bet Pistons will win this series though in 6. Next season is going to be the Year of the Bulls though, just watch biggrin.gif

Being from Chicago, I'd love for it to be the year of the Bulls next year and I was thinking that it would, but then on the front page of the Chicago Tribune Sports section it says Scott Skiles will not coach them after this next season and maybe not even this season link. This really sucks, because they could have had a run over the next decade I think, but now they will have to learn a new coach's offense and I'm not sure that they will play hard for Skiles if he coaches this next year because he is leaving.

This is terrible news, but I just don't get how Skiles could turn down an offer like that. That sure is a lot of money for a young coach with one good season under his belt. I think he is a good coach, but to become one of the highest paid coaches in the history of the league, I think you need to have at least one championship

Nate Baker1

Yeah it sucks for bulls fans about Skiles.

I think the finals will be a very boring series. I mean slowed pace, defense galore, and tim duncan doing bankshots over the wallaces.

TheUtero
Now that the Heat have lost, the NBA Finals are practically over for me. All I wanted was the Heat not winning the championship. Pistons/Spurs is a really good matchup, but like someone said, they aren't very fun teams to watch.

JSAN ANDREAS

user posted image

If anyone writes down the scores and sh*t (like me), Print Screen this IMG and you can print it out and write stats on the empty sides.

Back to topic... I really think these finals will be a good matchup. Defense vs. Defense? We might have some games that might only get up around 60-80's.

I'll be watching Game 1 through Game 7(if there will be). I'm kinda leaning more towards the Spurs on this one(Tim Duncan..great man) but looking at Piston's determination to get that second trophy..i dunno...they might just grab this year.

rah.gif

Cuse510
Regarding my last post about Scott Skiles... Apparently now he just signed a contract with the Bulls. The tribune website isn't working for me right now, but if you click on my last link you can probably get to the story from there. This is very good news, but I'm so confused now because yesterday it said there was no chance at all of signing him past 2005-06, and now we just signed him through 2008 I think.

Nate Baker1
Regarding my last post about Scott Skiles... Apparently now he just signed a contract with the Bulls. The tribune website isn't working for me right now, but if you click on my last link you can probably get to the story from there. This is very good news, but I'm so confused now because yesterday it said there was no chance at all of signing him past 2005-06, and now we just signed him through 2008 I think.

Yeah I saw that on ARound The Horn the other day. Damn sometimes that show pisses me off though. That and Jim Rome, all they do is bad mouth good atheletes and teams.

Cuse510
Just turned off the game because the Spurs were starting to blow them out. It was a pretty good game until then though, even though it was low scoring. Manu just started to take over in the 4th. Detroit still has a chance though, but I think Game 2 is a must win for them.

Nate Baker1
Yeah same here. I dont know the Spurs are like the evil empire of baseball. I never really liked them. Expecially after they beat the suns.

D Jones
Manu Ginobli is going to be the next big superstar. He acts like he is MJ driving in like that, and he makes them. He is going to be the next big international athletic star and soon it won't be Timmy's team it will be Manu's.

Nate Baker1
Yeah Manu is ok but I dont like how easily fouls get called on opposing players because of his randomness on the court. I mean yeah he is a great player but did you see that block call on ben wallace? Shear sh*tt.

Cuse510
The Pistons are back in the series. Great run at the end of the 3rd. Lindsey Hunter also played very well off the bench. I think he can be the Elden Campbell of this series, and the Pistons really need him.

Nate Baker1

Finally someone bumped this back up.

Yeah Pistons made a big run and pulled away in the end.

Forty
It was a sloppy performance from the Spurs. The Pistons stepped up the defense, Wallace got 5 early blocks, and the game was pretty much a lock by mid 3rd quarter. The Spurs got no penetration, Ginobili did squat, their shooters were building a house in the backcourt, a mediocre performance from Duncan...all in all a poor showing from San Antonio. Hopefully this will give the Pistons some momentum and let them tie the series up before SA gets another win off them. I want to see the Pistons take it.