4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
CJ San Andreas

..:: NBA ::..

CJ San Andreas
Dallas beat Portland today, i'm glad they stopped their losing streak. There record is 9-5 smile.gif , 2nd in the Southwest division.

Nate Baker1

Cool.

Tonight we face the Hornets who are I think 1-9. We faced them a week ago and wooped them. Hopefully we can do the same this time around. Suns rule!

CJ San Andreas
Dallas plays the Memphis Grizzlies tonight, hope we sneak outta Memphis with the 'W'!

Nate Baker1
We lost nash through the second quarter yesterday and managed to pull a win. Next game is Tuesday, thats to far damnit!!

CJ San Andreas

I'm so happy, the Mavs are 1 Minute away from another road victory. They're currently winning by the score of 98-85! wow.gif

EDIT: The game is over, we won by the same score! happy.gif

Hope we can continue our winning ways against the rival San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday. angry.gif

Edited by CJSanAndreas

Nate Baker1
I'm so happy, the Mavs are 1 Minute away from another road victory. They're currently winning by the score of 98-85! wow.gif

EDIT: The game is over, we won by the same score! happy.gif

Hope we can continue our winning ways against the rival San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday. angry.gif

Yeah man that will be a tough task. Duncan and the spurs are a very good team. We face the jazz sunday which will be a real test.

Cody2558

testtest

Edited by Cody2558

{Matty}{Vice}

What the hell? and why test in here?

The season is great in th UK this year, we get 4 games a week, more that ever before smile.gif

immessedup17

The season is great in th UK this year, we get 4 games a week, more that ever before smile.gif

lol. That must blow so bad.

The Sonics will cool down eventually. They aren't that great, just got off to a very nice start.

Both Memphis and NO have gotten off to disappointing starts, but I think they will get better as the season goes on.

Bulls still suck, and we remain the worst team in the NBA for the next 10 years.

I didn't know Gooden went to the Cavs in the off-season,... Was he a free agent or was it a trade?

Nate Baker1
Well hopefully we wont cool off because we deperately need a championship. We have never won mad.gif

Jamz

man the raptors suck they were leading by 10 and they went into OT and lost by 5 piont 114-109

immessedup17
Well hopefully we wont cool off because we deperately need a championship. We have never won mad.gif

The Suns are for real this year. Trust me. They have everything they need to win it all. The West isn't as good this year as it's been in years past. The Suns might not be the heavily favored team yet, but as the season goes on, this will be more so. Barring major injury, as always.

CJ San Andreas

I didn't know Gooden went to the Cavs in the off-season,... Was he a free agent or was it a trade?

He was traded. But LeBron James is nastier than ever, he is the youngest player to reach 2,000 career points! Yeah, Bulls suck, we all know that. Dallas has got to beat the Spurs, without beating the Spurs we won't go anywhere this year sly.gif .

Nate Baker1
Well hopefully we wont cool off because we deperately need a championship. We have never won  mad.gif

The Suns are for real this year. Trust me. They have everything they need to win it all. The West isn't as good this year as it's been in years past. The Suns might not be the heavily favored team yet, but as the season goes on, this will be more so. Barring major injury, as always.

Yeah thanks man, we did some close with Barkley but we havnt been to the playoffs in two years.

We are off to are second best start in history so that has to be good. Utah will be a challenge on Tuesday though.

CJ San Andreas

Tonights' Games

Tue 30

Charlotte @ New Jersey 7:30pm YES / C-SET NBALP

New York @ Atlanta 7:30pm WPXA / MSG NBALP

Toronto @ Miami 7:30pm Sunshine NBALP, SCORE

L.A. Lakers @ Milwaukee 8:00pm FSNN / KCAL NBALP

Sacramento @ Memphis 8:00pm CSN-SAC NBALP

Detroit @ Houston 8:30pm WDWB/WB20 NBALP

San Antonio @ Dallas 8:30pm UPN21 / KRRT NBATV

Phoenix @ Utah 9:00pm UPN 45 NBALP

Seattle @ Portland 10:00pm FSNW / FSN-SEA NBALP

Nate Baker1
Tonights' Games

Tue 30

Charlotte @ New Jersey 7:30pm YES / C-SET NBALP

New York @ Atlanta 7:30pm WPXA / MSG NBALP

Toronto @ Miami 7:30pm Sunshine NBALP, SCORE

L.A. Lakers @ Milwaukee 8:00pm FSNN / KCAL NBALP

Sacramento @ Memphis 8:00pm CSN-SAC NBALP

Detroit @ Houston 8:30pm WDWB/WB20 NBALP

San Antonio @ Dallas 8:30pm UPN21 / KRRT NBATV

Phoenix @ Utah 9:00pm UPN 45 NBALP

Seattle @ Portland 10:00pm FSNW / FSN-SEA NBALP

Cool man. Finally a game is on, it was boring through the 4 day weekend without one. But damn Utah is gonna be a big challenge. Its a good thing Steve Nash only suffered a mild concussion.

immessedup17
Well hopefully we wont cool off because we deperately need a championship. We have never won  mad.gif

Yeah thanks man, we did some close with Barkley but we havnt been to the playoffs in two years.

We are off to are second best start in history so that has to be good. Utah will be a challenge on Tuesday though.

The Bulls beat Utah, in Utah. Take it back. tounge.gif

CJ San Andreas
Mavs lost AGAIN!! This time it was @ home against those stupid cross-state San Antonio Spurs!! AHH!!! Currently 10-6... not as good as I'd though they'd be at this point in the season. Next oppenent will be the Rockets @ home! They lost 4 in a row, so the Mavs can definitely beat them.

Nate Baker1
Well right now its almost to halftime. We are facing the Cavs. I hope this time they dont beat us with stupid Z hitting threes.

Sideburn

CJSanAndreas Posted on Nov 29 2004, 00:14

QUOTE (immessedup17 @ Nov 28 2004, 18:22)

QUOTE ({Matty}{Vice} @ Nov 28 2004, 09:51)

The season is great in th UK this year, we get 4 games a week, more that ever before 

He was traded. But LeBron James is nastier than ever, he is the youngest player to reach 2,000 career points! Yeah, Bulls suck, we all know that. Dallas has got to beat the Spurs, without beating the Spurs we won't go anywhere this year  . 

As good as LeBron James is, did you know his last year of highschool his team almost lost to a chump team thats only won the ohio state finals like twice? Wayne Trace tounge.gif Would of been nice to win this game, would of lead us to the finals angry.gif My highschool was so close to beating them, they ended up losing by 7 i believe. Was a real good game till the end. Labron proved to be a great player, but was also shut down most of the game by our point guard. It was a very disappointing loss for us for the fact that their team is a team that was able to recruit people from all around the world. They had a guy from i believe africa, that was dead on 100% from the 3 point line. Would of been really nice to see them get beat, but oh well.

What all does everyone think about the Shaq and Kobe seperation? I know theres alot of haters out there towards these two. I hate shaq to be honest, but have always loved Kobe. Would be nice to see Kobe step up his game this year and bring a championship, just so i can see Shaq get all pissed off because they did it without him. No chance in this happening unless Odom steps up his game to help contribute to Kobe. Guess we will have to wait till further in the season to see what happends.

CJ San Andreas

Two National TV Games Tonight

Houston Rockets @ Dallas Mavericks 8:00 ET TNT

Cleveland Cavaliers @ Denver Nuggets 10:30 ET TNT

-GO MAVS

TheUtero

What all does everyone think about the Shaq and Kobe seperation? I know theres alot of haters out there towards these two. I hate shaq to be honest, but have always loved Kobe. Would be nice to see Kobe step up his game this year and bring a championship, just so i can see Shaq get all pissed off because they did it without him. No chance in this happening unless Odom steps up his game to help contribute to Kobe. Guess we will have to wait till further in the season to see what happends.

I think that Kobe has done well with this Lakers team without Shaq. Kobe has stepped as a leader and proved that the Lakers can still win without Shaq. The Lakers are playing well enough to contend for playoff spots but winning a championship I don't see yet. I can see Kobe leading the Lakers to the Finals in a few years though.

Nate Baker1
Yes Suns won, the highest winning streak so far this seeason at 9 games in a row. We are smoking the competition.

CJ San Andreas
Yes Suns won, the highest winning streak so far this seeason at 9 games in a row. We are smoking the competition.

Yeah the Suns sure are smoking their opponents. On another note, my Dallas Mavericks won in Overtime last night against the Rockets! Nowitzki had 53 Points!!!! Which is his career high biggrin.gif. Also McGrady had 46 Points, but it wasn't enough to beat the Mavs tounge2.gif.

Nate Baker1

Yeah the Suns sure are smoking their opponents. On another note, my Dallas Mavericks won in Overtime last night against the Rockets! Nowitzki had 53 Points!!!! Which is his career high biggrin.gif. Also McGrady had 46 Points, but it wasn't enough to beat the Mavs tounge2.gif.

Yeah I saw the day leaders in ponits and saw Dirks big 53 up there. That is a good win for you guys, congrats. WEll I get to go to the Suns-Wolves game tonight, should be a good one.

KG and STAT!

Captain Keyes

I'm so glad I wasn't playing the guy with Dirk in my fantasy league after last night.

What's up with the Rockets? I thought they were ranked pretty high when the season started, especially after they acquired McGrady.

Sideburn

well to be honest, i think McGrady got it in his head that he is a star player that should run the show... but once your teamed up with a player like Yao Ming, how can you be the only one with the spot light? Dont get me wrong, McGrady is my second favorite player next to Kobe, but i feel having Yao in there just took from his spot light, so he doesnt see a reason he should try for spot light. No matter what he does, its not gonna be on him at all times. Hopefully they work together and get things figured out, because i believe they could sweep the nba.

but then again... maybe its the red shirt he has to wear cry.gif

he looks terrible in it, blue is his color lol

Nate Baker1
Well they suck becuase Yao sucks. He hasnt been playing good games recently. From the highlights I have seen and heard, he hasnt been showing many good stats. confused.gif

CJ San Andreas

Mavs play the Jazz tonight without Kirilenko, who is injured, and won't play.

CJSanAndreas yells YES!!!

anyways... Finley has been out for a while and I hope he comes back real soon because we need him.

Nate Baker1
Mavs play the Jazz tonight without Kirilenko, who is injured, and won't play.

CJSanAndreas yells YES!!!

anyways... Finley has been out for a while and I hope he comes back real soon because we need him.

Yeah we beat them on Tueaday, without Kirelenko it was pretty much a SUNS win by deafault. But they did put up a good fight.