3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

How to Make Easy Money

M. H. Hunter III

Another-

Like the Ryton Aide & Tool store hold-ups, you can hold up the chemist Downtown (it's next to the music store- 'Psycho Killer Mission), attain 2 wanted stars, then sprint back towards the Pizza joint into the 'JockSport' store (set back from the road on the grassy area) for a change of clothes, removing the wanted level.

Can be repeated, if the store owner isn't there, come back later.

zoezoedp.png

Another-

Like the Ryton Aide & Tool store hold-ups, you can hold up the chemist Downtown (it's next to the music store- 'Psycho Killer Mission), attain 2 wanted stars, then sprint back towards the Pizza joint into the 'JockSport' store (set back from the road on the grassy area) for a change of clothes, removing the wanted level.

Can be repeated, if the store owner isn't there, come back later.

Added to guide. smile.gif

No problem darl. smile.gif

The music store is called 'Rock City', I used the 'psycho killer' mssion as a location reference because I couldn't remember the store's name at the time.

zoezoedp.png

No problem darl. smile.gif

The music store is called 'Rock City', I used the 'psycho killer' mssion as a location reference because I couldn't remember the store's name at the time.

Jeez I'm an idiot. I must have just glanced at your post, and I misread it for "Psycho Killer Mansion", not "Psycho Killer mission". blush.gif Anyway, I've fixed it up now. Thanks. smile.gif

It's okay, I was an idiot earlier.

We'll take turns.

I get to be an idiot next.

Don't be bogartting all the idiocy man! lol.gif

zoezoedp.png

• 2 weeks later...
Nice guide Fuzz, im not far enough in the game yet to know what half these things are but it will probly help as i advance on, nice work.

Nice guide Fuzz, im not far enough in the game yet to know what half these things are but it will probly help as i advance on, nice work.

Thanks man. Glad to see it's coming to good use. smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Great guide, just thought I'd add one of my favorites

At dusk go to the lighthouse at the end of the beach in front of the Ocean Veiw Hotel with the brass knuckels or the bat and beat the living sh*t out of anybody you see, after dark it's all whores pimpe & dealers so if there is a cop around he will usualy turn a blind eye. After you have killed your way to the pier (be carefull not to knock your victim in Tommy can't swim for their money) walk out to the end, apreciate the view and turn around, woo hoo more victims.

Great guide, just thought I'd add one of my favorites

At dusk go to the lighthouse at the end of the beach in front of the Ocean Veiw Hotel with the brass knuckels or the bat and beat the living sh*t out of anybody you see, after dark it's all whores pimpe & dealers so if there is a cop around he will usualy turn a blind eye. After you have killed your way to the pier (be carefull not to knock your victim in Tommy can't swim for their money) walk out to the end, apreciate the view and turn around, woo hoo more victims.

Thanks man. Info added, and credit given. smile.gif

• 1 month later...

where is el banko grande corrupto or whatever i cant find it since i beat that mission.

oh yeah good guide man

i found the bank but the other 2 thirds of the cash that is supposed to be in the room with the elevator is not there, i tried like six times. whats up with that???

i found the bank but the other 2 thirds of the cash that is supposed to be in the room with the elevator is not there, i tried like six times. whats up with that???

I'm not sure. What platform are you on? I have PS2, so I'll check it out on that. If its wrong, I'll fix up the info in the guide.

Edited by Fuzzy Juzzy

• 2 weeks later...
PresidentKiller

Well, as far as I know, that trick is not good in the PC version, there's no money in the room with the elevator (at El Banco Grande Corrupto).

uLAyIka.png

I sort of searched for this in this topic and didn't find anything.

Fuzzy, you forgot the bus driver.

Get a bus and drive around, but some what slowly. When you see someone standing next to a bus stop sign, stop the bus next to them and they will get on the bus. You get $5 or $10, I forget which it might even be more. You don't have to take them any where.

It is easy money, but very little money too.

I know this works on the PC version, I don't know about Xbox or PS2 versions.

• 3 weeks later...
ohno!notagen

Lighthouse Fun: At dusk, make your way to the lighthouse, near the Ocean View Hotel. Make sure you have brass knuckles, or a melee weapon, such as the golfclub or baseball bat. Basically, beat the living sh*t out of anyone and everyone you see. Since you're there while it's dark, there's many PIMPS, whores and drug dealers, which equals money, and lots of it. After you have cleared the pier of all living things, walk away for a bit, then return to the scene. More victims, more money. If you get a wanted level doing this, simply run to a Pay & Spray or save your game at the nearest save house.

A similar trick (PC) ; in north point mall, you can run around pretty much at will beating sh*t outa people with a BB-bat or cops baton. Eventually you may get a wanted star or 2; simplpy run to the clothing store at the south end of the mall, behind the escalators and get a change of clothes. You can even get away with beating up the odd cop or ssecurity guard for their weapons (if you're interrested in pistol ammo).

Lighthouse Fun: At dusk, make your way to the lighthouse, near the Ocean View Hotel. Make sure you have brass knuckles, or a melee weapon, such as the golfclub or baseball bat. Basically, beat the living sh*t out of anyone and everyone you see. Since you're there while it's dark, there's many PIMPS, whores and drug dealers, which equals money, and lots of it. After you have cleared the pier of all living things, walk away for a bit, then return to the scene. More victims, more money. If you get a wanted level doing this, simply run to a Pay & Spray or save your game at the nearest save house.

A similar trick (PC) ; in north point mall, you can run around pretty much at will beating sh*t outa people with a BB-bat or cops baton. Eventually you may get a wanted star or 2; simplpy run to the clothing store at the south end of the mall, behind the escalators and get a change of clothes. You can even get away with beating up the odd cop or ssecurity guard for their weapons (if you're interrested in pistol ammo).

Although it's quite similar to a few others, I added it anyway.

Credit given, and topic changed to version 1.3. smile.gif

• 1 month later...
In Vice I thought a good way to make money was the Fire missions, at the start it is slow, but once it starts multiplying you get mega money.

Hey Fuzzy Juzzy. smile.gif

I thought I'd just repeat this 'Parking Metre' trick in more detail (explained to Warlord page 2) as some may find it difficult to find as it's easy miss.

Heading north from the bikers bar, keep going till you get to VAJ insurance (left) this is where they start (10 in all on right) head down to Mars Cafe, swing around doing a U-turn, then come back slowly (they're easy to miss if driving fast).

Use a bulkier vehicle , there are plenty around, a Kauffman cab is a good choice.

Hit one dead on along the curb (it won't need much force), passing over it, get out & collect the cash, keep repeating this. The cops ignore it, so no wanted level to worry about.

Go around the block & repeat it a many times as you like they'll always be standing & full of cash again.

The amount of cash made varies anywhere between $100 to $1000.

Oh, I'm just 'Naomi' now, so drop the '72' if it's no hassle mate.

Thanks.

Edited by Naomi

zoezoedp.png

G'day Naomi. Long time no see talk... something. tounge.gif

Cheers for all the info you've given me, you've been a real help. smile.gif

Oh, and I changed your name too.

My pleasure mate. No problem. Thanks to you for putting this together! smile.gif

Drop around to Z whenever you like for a chat.

zoezoedp.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
GritSandWiches4Breakfest

Nice guide Fuzzy. I didn't know about the parking meter trick. smile.gif Well organized, too.

• 2 months later...

Great guide!!! I'll have to try some of these!!!  biggrin.gif

Nice guide Fuzzy.  I didn't know about the parking meter trick.  smile.gif  Well organized, too.

Thanks guys.

Updated. I removed all the wacky ASCI characters that were fudging up the guide due to a stuff up in the post parsing (or some other equally technical explanation), and I fixed up a bit of grammar, spelling and broken links.

Hi,

Just a variation on the ' cone crazy ' easy money making theme. I began to find it difficult to finish the callenege with the requered amount of time left to beat my last record.

The trick is to ' push ' some of the cones out of the way before you drive through any of the checkpoints. Bear in mind that this trick will become very time consuming, but will at least see you through the challenge. biggrin.gif

You will quickly learn which way you want to push the cones, and how gently you need to push the cones. I find the following route to be the easiest. When you start the challenge, drive to the wall on your right hand side. Pull up parralel to the wall, so that you are facing the 90 degree ramp in front of you. Drive up the ramp and down the other side. Now go through the checkpoint off to your left hand side. Once through this checkpoint proceed to the next one in the sequence, and from there through the last one.

If, like me, you decide to take this route. You will find it a geat aid to push the cones aside for the last three checkpoints so as to create an almost straight drive to the last checkpoint after coming off the 90 degree ramp. colgate.gif

I hope you will find this a help in completing the challenge. I carried on driving off the other side of the ramp every time i started, because i was

going too fast. I also found it difficult to move the cones at the third checkpoint in the sequence, I continouisly drove through the checkpoint by accident, setting off the timer and messing up the whole thing. angry.gif

As i say, try moving the cones in whatever way suits you best, and YES, patience is required. rahkstar2.gif