3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA Network Presents Partnerships

DigitalD

The GTA Network is proud to announce that we have partnered up with PlanetGrandTheftAuto and GTA Scraper in order to bring you the best coverage of Grand Theft Auto news. Through this partnership we aim to establish a strong connection to our fans by being able to bring you information from a wide spectrum of sources and provide you with exclusive, partners-only video and information feeds.

Some information about our partnership:

• The GTA Network owns gtanet.com, gta3.com, gtavice.com, gtasanan.com and gtaforums.com. GTAForums are the most popular Grand Theft Auto forums on the entire web. They have been around since early 2001.
  • PlanetGrandTheftAuto has ties to IGN/Gamespy, the Internet's leading information and entertainment destinations for gaming and entertainment enthusiasts. Also, PlanetGrandTheftAuto was at E3 two months ago to get the first detailed information on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. PlanetGrandTheftAuto has only been around since March of this year, but the website that it was built from was around since early 2002.
  • GTA Scraper has been around since 2000 and has numerous contacts with Grand Theft Auto's developers, Rockstar Games and Rockstar North which has allowed the site to gain access to exclusive informaton and organize chats with the developing team about the game which have been enjoyed by the whole community.
All three of us look forward to working together on a day-to-day basis. Our combined advantages will bring you the best Grand Theft Auto San Andreas coverage on the exciting road to October.
MyMothersMySister

A welcome step in the right direction.

I consider it a pleasure to be associated with Planet and Scraper because it can only help us become stronger and more efficient in bringing you the news you want to hear as soon as we can.

Well, this is certainely a great surprise. I'm glad to hear that you'll get information from 2 of the biggest contacts around.

congrats gtanet...-Payce OuT- BrIaN}

Great stuff! Good ol' Elbazo still kicking about. Great to see this alliance taking place.

This GTA is certainly taking over a small portion of the web!

Great.

What about making a set of official buttons for each network site, so people could link?

user posted image Illy made this one for the forums on request some time ago, but it should represent the network better (maybe with logo).

Never heard of PlanetGTA(I'll have to visit some time), but I sure as hell know about Scraper. El bazo and his team kick some ass and I'm happy that we're partnering with both of the sites. smile.gif

Congratulamations cool.gif

eggburt goes to check out them sites

Edity: on first glance, they look pretty sechsy, lets see some exclusive info eh that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

tounge.gif

eggburt goes back for proper look round
Edited by eggburt
Well good job Digital, I knew something of the sort was gonna happend, I guess GTA is the best game of all time since I never hear about Halo, or Driver or others...

Any plans to get the sites to fit within a maximised browser window on an 800x600 screen setting? Plenty of folks will be trying to show the GTANet sites at schools and getting a big chunk falling off the right hand edge. smile.gif

It's a killer move to see more co-operation between the most respectable sites.

I think that this is a pretty good idea. Especially since that Planet GTA has involvment with IGN and Gamespy. I think that this is a great move by the websites involved, and they will certainly reel the rewards. tounge.gif

I was just wondering if you could have gta5.com as an affiliate. It would give good buisness to both this site and gta5.com. This has good buisness anyway but gta5.com is a bit small and needs a boost. So can you give it to them?

Edited by Cocoa-Cola C2

My Theory on GTAGangs

GTAGangs.com + This topic + This topic = a shockwave GTA gangs RPG.

Possibley something similar to HabboHotel.

That's my theory. Although *one indivual* from GTA Net (who shall remain nameless) told me this was incorrect. Never know, he could have been saying that because I was right.

That's what I think GTA Gangs will/is about; but developing something like HabboHotel or CokeMusic would cost thousands, which Im not sure GTA Net has.

Whoa.

Thank you for the little trip there. GTA Scraper was the first GTA site I ever went to. And they still have that green skin up. Seems I forgot my name at the forums though. This is like, 3 years ago?

Anyway, congrats on the partnership.

MyMothersMySister
Whoa.

Thank you for the little trip there. GTA Scraper was the first GTA site I ever went to. And they still have that green skin up. Seems I forgot my name at the forums though. This is like, 3 years ago?

Anyway, congrats on the partnership.

It was my first Gta site after being at Ign to.

Not as vibrant as yesteryear but still a decent site. smile.gif

scraper had trouble with a long period of downtime, that meant a lot of members left to other places (myself included to an extent), but baz is bringing it back.

SOunds great. WHat is the official address be? Or will it be all the seperate sites still?

GTANet, PlanetGrandTheftAuto, and GTAScraper will all remain independant websites with their own communities. tounge.gif These "partnerships" are just deeper versions of affiliation. We're more tight-knit than just throwing each other's link buttons up on our websites. smile.gif