PM Spammer List

LordDiablo

SloStenRacing

Hello,

The voting starts now, come to the GTA Next forum under GTA 4 and cast your vote in the "Advertise Your Own GTA Game" competition, where the competitors worked hard to bring you a GTA experience you never seen before.

Make sure you read the first post, enjoy!

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...dpost&p=2721184

He definately spamming the sh*t out of the PMs.

System_Shutdown

Logged into GTAForums today... look at top... 1 New Message...click...read:Hello from Super bum...click...I wamnt to bum you tounge.gif ...fed up...forwarded to opius...end of story(and that idiot)

Well, thats my PM Spammer Story. biggrin.gif Look into my eyes,damnit!

Logged into GTAForums today... look at top... 1 New Message...click...read:Hello from Super bum...click...I wamnt to bum you tounge.gif ...fed up...forwarded to opius...end of story(and that idiot)

Yeah, me too actually...

im a noob and i dont like you rampage_ani.gif  devil.gif

ir mod and ill ban u sry ass die.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gifdie.gif

bbq.gif

oh yea

blush.gif

tounge.gif

I figured he was just disgruntled from me locking his crappy topic. Has he been bothering anyone else?

31805323.png

Kotsudaira
Hello,

The voting starts now, come to the GTA Next forum under GTA 4 and cast your vote in the "Advertise Your Own GTA Game" competition, where the competitors worked hard to bring you a GTA experience you never seen before.

Make sure you read the first post, enjoy!

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...dpost&p=2721184

He definately spamming the sh*t out of the PMs.

I got this one too. A few days ago, I PMed Freakeh to ask if it was PM spamming, I wasn't sure so I didn't post it.

-Kotsudaira

G1T

I just got this PM from Hidden Okapi

Hi, I'm kind of new here and was wondering if you wanted to be friends?

Also, I just got promoted to mod at my friends forum and I have to get more members to keep my mod position, so would you at least check out the site?

Click Here

My screen name on the site is Killer Cat  smile.gif

I have not put the link in, if you want it I'll give it to you.

Just thought I'd let you know. I was going to go easy on him, but then I saw one of his two post's was a topic he made about his forum, or his friends forum.

user posted image

• 3 weeks later...

How do you join the moderator group? smile.gif

by the way I haven't violated ever since 5-8-05

and that's because I was capitalizing to categorize and stress things that were important.

Edited by SIRENMAKA

You can't join the moderator group. You can be promoted to the moderator group

Then how do you get promoted?

By doing good things around the forums, submitting goodies in the forums, and helping people

See here. Please don't post unrelated questions in a dedicated topic such as this one.

31805323.png

• 2 weeks later...
Alternative Child

I got this Pm by: Andy Vercetti

Hi I'm Inviting You To Join www.planet-ps3.cjb.net

Everything you need to know and discuss and playstation 3

BAN PLEASE

JaredMueller

i received this from a user named SWEETSAPRIK and didnt reply because i didnt want to argue with him even more over it and then deleted it, i wish i could block pms from him.

apparently he doesnt like my bigfoot topic, like a few other people who harassed me over it

Your and your nice little Bigfoot topic can suck my balls you f*cking fa**ot homo queen. There is no such thing so why don't you just grow some balls under your mammary glands and f*cking forget about it? I hate noobs like you. Leave and never come back. Stupid c*nt.

user posted image

wtf, i didnt do anythign but make a topic!

notify.gif

Jared Mueller ..::.. Forger of PMs and retarded Bigfoot believer. Ask me about my new books "Bigfoot: Not Just For Retarded GameFAQ Members" and "How Not To Try To Get People Banned"

i received this from a user named SWEETSAPRIK and didnt reply because i didnt want to argue with him even more over it and then deleted it, i wish i could block pms from him.

apparently he doesnt like my bigfoot topic, like a few other people who harassed me over it

Your and your nice little Bigfoot topic can suck my balls you f*cking fa**ot homo queen. There is no such thing so why don't you just grow some balls under your mammary glands and f*cking forget about it? I hate noobs like you. Leave and never come back. Stupid c*nt.

user posted image

wtf, i didnt do anythign but make a topic!

notify.gif

You won't mind if we check the database then?

[EDIT]Kindly die in a fire, motherf*cker. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i just forund this site awhile ago on the internet and it is really cool. They have many reveiws and the newest data on some of the upcoming games and consoles. They even have info and screenshots of the PS3 and x-box 360. I go there to get codes for my games. I hope you enjoy their site and have a good time there. Be sure to check out their forums to and chat with some of the people there.

CodeWire

Join CodeWire Forums

I can forward the PM if needed.

--------------------

Yea, he sent that to like 15 people. Anyway, he's banned now. Cheers. - adamcs

Edited by adamcs
IDMoi-1.jpg

This is getting really old.

It's from adam_69 and I have no idea why he keeps sending flames to my PM box.

realy why dont u shut the f*ck up

Who the hell are you, and why are you PMing me?

coz i f*cking want 2 u dumb sh*t

Yeah.

Banned. Nothing but trouble since he get here.

-Op

Edited by Opius

• 1 month later...

Hello. I was just asking a few people to see if they wanted to join this rapidly growing site. I mean, it must be good since Genocide, Falwith, Sturm Soldat and Officer_cartman joined! So why wait? Join now please! http://l33tforum.servegame.com

grandtheftauto_maniac is the admin

Wow! I'm sold! sarcasm.gif

(EDIT) Profile of spammer.

Hello. I was just asking a few people to see if they wanted to join this rapidly growing site. I mean, it must be good since Genocide, Falwith, Sturm Soldat and Officer_cartman joined! So why wait? Join now please! http://l33tforum.servegame.com

Hi there,

I have reported your for PM spam in the Official PM Spammer List.

regards,

Ben "Cerbera" Millard

My reply. I didn't follow the link just in case it was malicious. I have tracked the PM. Looks like JH has been hit too, so this guy appears to be a proper spammer. Edited by Cerbera

Jimi Hendrix

I just received a PM from Ronaldinho:

Well, he must not be aware of the forum rules.

EDIT: You too Cerbera?

f*cking banned, on 1999 posts too.

Yeah, what they said.

If it's not too much of an inconvenience to you, I'd actually like for you to join my forum and spread it around to everyone you know. It might actually be better if you spammed it to people on message boards through private messages, just to help spread word of the forum, you know? Get back to me if you're interested, thanks.

whatsthat.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Fossil. I was wondering if you would like to join theGaming Debate Forums. It's great place to debate gaming issues. The forum is new, but it's doing very well. Please join.

The link is http://s13.invisionfree.com/Gaming_Debate_Forums/

Fresh off the presses. His username is fossil69

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=110794

Hi, I'm Fossil. I was wondering if you would like to join theGaming Debate Forums. It's great place to debate gaming issues. The forum is new, but it's doing very well. Please join.

Fresh off the presses. His username is fossil69

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=110794

I got this same PM just tonight.

IDMoi-1.jpg

TheAce had already been warned confused.gif

Banned him and fossil

New screen name it seems.

Fossil69

Hi, I'm Fossil. I was wondering if you would like to join theGaming Debate Forums. It's great place to debate gaming issues. The forum is new, but we are getting members fast, Please join.

x3FWE.png

MyMothersMySister
TheAce had already been warned confused.gif

Banned him and fossil

New screen name it seems.

Fossil69

Hi, I'm Fossil. I was wondering if you would like to join theGaming Debate Forums. It's great place to debate gaming issues. The forum is new, but we are getting members fast, Please join.

Exterminated.... rampage_ani.gif

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

Can't guarantee it's spam, but he has 0 posts and I've never spoken with him. Anybody that knows me or my work and reads this can tell it seems VERY impersonal--like a mass mailer. And after you guys gave them a recruit forum and everything yawn.gif

User: b_blakeney

Hey, I know it's been a while, man... But we wanted to let you in on our plans, and hopefully you can help us accomplish our goal. Quite basically, the premise is this: a new assassin reaches San Andreas... He has a reputation for using any means to accomplish his goals, no matter what. He suceeds. That's where you come in.

We plan to feature new guns, assistance from other guys, downloadable mission packs, and new content every month. Now, it may sound incredibly ambitious, but here's the thing: there's very little coding. We release the information as intel on a site, then we release little "packs" - the basis of which is a character into the wide world of San Andreas. You list his habits, his mug-shots, and his weaknesses, and you give the player two-to-three days, resulting in the completion of the hit - maybe $1,000,000 in the bank. biggrin.gif Add me on MSN - [email protected], and I'll introduce you to the rest of the guys. Hope to hear from you soon.

--b

• 2 weeks later...

From C.JB

Hippies make my leg itch - Mr. Someguy

What? Why shouldn't I report this as spam?

Mr. Someguy said I could send some people this.

Don't know if this constitutes spam, but he's always annoyed me, and I really don't give a sh*t if Mr. Someguy's leg is itching. Gold Bond works wonders.

Unless, of course, I've won some sort of prize here, like a free ipod that I have to sign up to 500 free websites for before finding out that Canadians aren't eligible, or pie.

Just a heads up.