PM Spammer List

LordDiablo

Man I got that same PM andy. Peachy you still are special inlove.gif .

Bai, <3

Indeed.

• 1 month later...

I got this one today from someone called flexxx, a member with no posts, joined today (04/09/2004), would this require further action.

=======================

CLUBEXCEL.TK OFFICIAL

=======================

You have been invited to join one of the most exclusive communities on the web. We are proud to call ourselves members of the exclusive

Club Excel. We browse forums all over the web, looking for member who seem fit to join our Club, and we have appointed you as a member.

Once you're a member you can climb in ranks and one day you might even get a position enough to challenge the leaders, it's all up to you. We have picked you out becuase you seem like a cool and funky member to join our community, and we'd very much want you there with us in the Club.

Club Excel was founded by YoshiXL, and is currently being run by YoshiExcel, Flexxx, MESS and Gamingnerd. The ranking goes from member to Team Excel member, to Excel Moderator and finally to Admin. The entire staff welcomes you to join us and share the fun times with us now, and in the future!

Very much welcome again!

Best Regards,

The Club Excel staff.

------------------------

Club Excel - An Exclusive Club.

http://www.clubexcel.tk

------------------------

This is Gareth Croke reporting PM Spam, GTAForums.com, back to you in the studio.

wZVJHXg.png

You're not the only one who got that PM, Gareth. A few others got the exact same one.

I hate it when new people register just to advertise. It's funny though when they get banned.

clEsyRO.gif

It's funny though when they get banned.

Get out your laughing hats.

Yes, sir.

Icarus gets out laughing hat

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I seriously don't see the point in advertising your own crappy forums. Nothing can beat the GTAForums. tounge.gif

clEsyRO.gif

This is Gareth Croke reporting PM Spam, GTAForums.com, back to you in the studio.

Thanks Mr. Croke. Now, back to vALKYR, standing in the snow in front of the door of the GTAForums Hall. How is the situation there ?

tounge.gif

I was just about to report a PM but then I noticed he got banned anyways (*D51). A guy with one post ? Do PM's count to the post count ? If so, he registered just to sent me this ?

"I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL"

8jjZhSV.jpg

Do PM's count to the post count ? If so, he registered just to sent me this ?

The answers respectively are:

• no

• yes, it's more than likely.

wink.gif

CantTouchThis
I got this one today from someone called flexxx, a member with no posts, joined today (04/09/2004), would this require further action.

=======================

CLUBEXCEL.TK OFFICIAL

=======================

You have been invited to join one of the most exclusive communities on the web. We are proud to call ourselves members of the exclusive

Club Excel. We browse forums all over the web, looking for member who seem fit to join our Club, and we have appointed you as a member.

Once you're a member you can climb in ranks and one day you might even get a position enough to challenge the leaders, it's all up to you. We have picked you out becuase you seem like a cool and funky member to join our community, and we'd very much want you there with us in the Club.

Club Excel was founded by YoshiXL, and is currently being run by YoshiExcel, Flexxx, MESS and Gamingnerd. The ranking goes from member to Team Excel member, to Excel Moderator and finally to Admin. The entire staff welcomes you to join us and share the fun times with us now, and in the future!

Very much welcome again!

Best Regards,

The Club Excel staff.

------------------------

Club Excel - An Exclusive Club.

http://www.clubexcel.tk

------------------------

I got this one yesterday from the same guy, Flexxx. rolleyes.gif

I can feel the B& stick gettin waftted soon then, Please.

GC

wZVJHXg.png

• 1 month later...

I call these little charmers 'Leeches'.

Get them occasionally over @ the board where I help out-

'Come join!..it's free! ...blah blah bah'.

One even went so far as to throw up a couple of posts advertising discounted cigarettes.

Yes. Cigarettes. Bizarre.

Can't say I've had any here yet thankfully.

zoezoedp.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

If this PM is of any annoyance, then please disregard it.

I'm just trying to spread the word on my new site, which I just recently finished today. I'd like you to check it out, and it'd be most appreciated if you can tell your friends too.

I'm currently looking for honorable affilaites and a management for the forums. If you're up to any of those, please don't hesitate and let me know!

Anyways the site is here:

WWW.SEVENBIT.TK

Thank you for your time!

bbq.gif

Eh?

Lifetime gang spying award. King of multiple accounts. Staff impersonator. Take your pick.

*D86

How about banning |http://(www\.)?[a-z0-9\-]+\.tk|i from pm's completely? smile.gif

.tk is the suck.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol a little pm that i received today from: FusionZone...

hey watz ^? just wondering if u would like 2 join my messageboard. if so click here.things it has:chat room, games,and member awards...theres alot more but im tired.hope 2 c u there.
lol i love these pm's... sarcasm.gif

Can you ban a guy called FusionZone??? He just sent me a spam PM asking me to join his forums. It's been forwarded to ya Dem.

Suction Testicle Man
Lol a little pm that i received today from: FusionZone...

hey watz ^? just wondering if u would like 2 join my messageboard. if so click here.things it has:chat room, games,and member awards...theres alot more but im tired.hope 2 c u there.
lol i love these pm's... sarcasm.gif

x3

Ban the mof*cker! He hasn't posted, just signed up to spread these bloody PMs.

If at first you don't succeed, you fail, and the test will be terminated.

Can you ban a guy called FusionZone??? He just sent me a spam PM asking me to join his forums. It's been forwarded to ya Dem.

Thanks. Just to verify, got Az to check the box to make sure it was in fact active. It was. He's banned. Good idea on the PM. I wouldn't have caught it until now otherwise wink.gif

Sorry for going offtopic here but admins can see member's PM In and Outboxes ?

-vAL

8jjZhSV.jpg

When I first was alerted of the spamming, I had Az check the box. By that, I mean he noted that his sent items folder had quite a few items in it. For a member with 0 posts that just joined reported for PM spamming, that spells fatality.

• 1 month later...
MyMothersMySister
CarlJohnson24

join [link removed] and join a gang or talk about SA or join the debates.

3 Day ban.

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

Hi there, Im inviting u to come and join my website, *link removed*

Looking forward to see you there

Indeed?

Nevermind, Opius got them.

Edited by Gta Gamer.

user posted image user posted image

Now using -Slash

wow.gif it's the truth? biggrin.gif lol ok...

And people care about you? And btw how do you know how people know me... lol good night...

PM from JoaoBio after I said something to him in a topic.

The_Miker let me read stuff in the Scorpions cafe through VNC.

Good job. Admitting to snooping in areas where you weren't permitted. Brilliant. And it was called "Scorpions Cave", gumbo. - Tsuroki

A lie to get someone else in trouble because of some petty eBreakup? God, iDrama sucks. Get the hell off the forums, bitch.

I always thought that was one of the uses of the PM system. So arguments are not started amongst the bored, problems can be dealt with via PM. Mods and Admins have both advised this in the past so I dont think he was breaking any rules.

MyMothersMySister
wow.gif it's the truth? biggrin.gif lol ok...

And people care about you? And btw how do you know how people know me... lol good night...

PM from JoaoBio after I said something to him in a topic.

So?

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

hamishmcgee

Hey Fuzzy, it's me hamishmcgee, I used to be in the OGF, and I was wondering, if you would like to join a new forum called *link removed* . It's just a new site with not that many members, but i'm on the search to find decent ones to join, that'll make the site a better place to be! Please give it a try, thanks!

I still consider this PM spamming, as I've never spoken to the guy personally and I don't recall him being in the OGF.

MyMothersMySister
Somone has bitchslapped him into Busted. smile.gif

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is PM spamming, or at least advertising... whatever it is, I don't want it... I'll block dis foo.

Hello Sir. My name is Gonzales and I part of this forum. I wish to ask you if you would like to join our site. Just follow the link

and register. It's free and easy. Just like this place. I know you might not join cos' you ain't got a clue who I am but please consider.

Thanks,

Gonzales

Joint Administrator

Playstation Forums

MyMothersMySister

That just pisses me off.

He's bannedededed.

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9