3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Build Up Your Gang (VC)

Bartleby

Bartleby

user posted image

Well, here's a game for Vice City. Neotrix has covered GTA3, so why not have one on here? Here are the rules, and enjoy:

There are 7 open slots for gangs. Someone can create a gang of their own, and people can join it. Once there are 7 gangs, no more can be made. But don't worry, once a month the lowest ranked gang will fold, and a new gang will be allowed into its place. Also, if your gang is inactive for a week, your gang folds.

Each gang starts with 100 credits. You can buy things with these credits. Such as:

Drive-by

Your gang must choose a time to attack at least 15 minutes in advance, and for every member of the opposing gang online, you will earn 10 points and they will lose 10 points. If the Kingpin is online, it is worth 20 points if a drive-by is done in his presence. If there are more people of the opposing gang online than your gang, they will gain the points and you will lose them (called an Overtake). There is a limit to 4 people to do a drive-by. There is a limit to 2 drive-bys a day for each gang.

Drug Deal

It costs 30 credits to run a drug deal. A deal can go sour if a gang attacks, and then once they crash the party, unless they are overtaken, they receive both parcels involved with the deal, called a "Deal Steal". The only way a gang can attack is if they call a drive-by against the drug-dealing gang. Drug deals take 20 minutes to complete. There is a limit to two drug deals a day, as long as you supply the drugs in one, and buy the drugs in the other. If you are supplying, the parcel quality will be higher than if you are buying.

Once a drug deal goes down smoothly, you will receive a "parcel", full of either drugs or money, depending on who was the drug supplier. You may save it for a time when credits are tight, or sell it to me for 50c-200c, as I will determine the quality of this parcel. There is a limit to one drug deal a day.

Bank Robbery

Bank robberies are bought with a varying price. For each robber bought to do the robbery, it will cost 50 credits. You can also use people in your gang for free. You must call a bank robbery at least 10 minutes in advance. The more robbers on the job, the lower chance the robbery will go sour. Refer to the table

# of Robbers Chance of Sour Robbery Payoff
1 robber 1:2 chance 100c
2 robbers 1:4 chance 150c
3-4 robbers 1:6 chance 200c
5 robbers or more 1:10 chance 300c
The penalty for a bad robbery is 70 credits.

Pimping

You can pimp once every two days. Every time you pimp, 10 credits will be awarded.

Race

You can race if you have the money. 30c is the entrance fee. Your ride will depend on your gang rank.:

Gang Rank Car Speed
7 100 mph
6 120 mph
5 140 mph
4 160 mph
3 180 mph
2 200 mph
1 220 mph
Keep in mind that just because someone has a better engine, doesn't necessarily mean they will win. They just have a better chance.

The winning prize depends on how many gangs entered (If three gangs entered, 90c is the prize since the entrance fee is 30c)

Firearms

You may buy guns. These will aid you in Drive-bys and robberies. How many more credits you will earn per drive-by or robbery will be known as DBR:

Name of Gun Cost/DBR
9mm 20c/+5c
Uzi 50c/+10c
Shotgun 130c/+15c
Sniper Rifle 180c/+20c
AK-47 200c/+25c
M16 300c/+30c
Bazooka 380c/+45c
Cars

Cars assist you in many ways. The list below with the three cars in a row are sold seperately (if you buy a Pony, The Rumpo and Moonbeam are still available):

Type Cars In Type Cost Upgrades
#1 Rumpo, Pony, Moonbeam 220c each. 6 people per drive-by.
#2 Stinger, Cheetah Sold, Infernus 350c each. + 30mph To racing Engines
#3 Police, FBI Car, Enforcer 460c each. Chance of robberies gone sour decreases by 2 (example, 3-4 robbers, chance is raised up to 1:8)

#4Dodo, Skimmer, Maverick550c each.Since drugs are flown in, the quality of the parcels involved in the drug deals will be much better.Once one of these vehicles has been bought, you will have to wait two weeks before that vehicle is on the market again. However, the other two in the set will still be available given they have not been bought also.

Real Estate

You can buy real estate too. Real estate generates a certain amount of money per week.

Real Estate Cost/Money Generated Weekly
Malibu Club 1300c/200c
North Point Mall 1100c/190c
Pole Position Sold 700c/170c
Interglobal Film Studios 690c/150c
Sunshine Autos 680c/140c
Cherry Popper Ice Cream 600c/110c
Kaufman Cabs 580c/90c
Pat's Pizzeria Sold 500c/80c
Cafe Robina Sold 450c/70c
Unlockables

Unlockables are necessary in order to expand your gang into Liberty City. You must own at least three properties to unlock these pieces of real estate:

Unlockable Cost (Once Unlocked)/$ Generated Weekly
Vice City Seaport 2000c/400c
Escobar International Airport 2500c/750c
What's great about these unlockables? You get to expand your gang into a second city, plus it generates money of its own. Once one gang has expanded into Liberty City, I will post the properties for sale.

Have fun.

Gang Rank:

Top = 1st, Bottom = Last

user posted image

Golfers

Credits: 405

Members:

Neotrix (Kingpin)

Road Kill Cafe

Parcels: 1 buying

Firearms: 9mm (2), Uzi (2), AK-47

Vehicles: Infernus

Real Estate: Pole Position, Cafe Robina

user posted image

Vice City Punisher's Division

Credits: 275

Members:

Gansta_Killa (Kingpin)

Disco Inferno

{Matty}{Vice}

Parcels: 0

Firearms: 9MM (2), Uzi (2), AK-47

Vehicles: Cheetah

Real Estate: Pat's Pizzeria

user posted image

Thug Relations

Credits: 170

Members:

Refluxe (Kingpin)

da_gangsta

Firearms: Uzi, AK-47

Vehicles: None

Real Estate: Interglobal Film Studios

Self Preservation Society

Credits: 100

Members:

Super Rockin' Mr. Magic (Kingpin)

Firearms: 9mm (2), Uzi (2)

Real Estate: None

Cuban Kings (Folding Gang)

Credits: 0

Members:

Ciabatta (Kingpin)

Firearms: Uzi (2)

Real Estate: None

[Open]

[Open]

Edited by Bartleby

Very nice Barlteby, this build up your gang rpg seems a lot better than mine, able to do more things and such. Also the concept is pretty different, seems more.....interesting I guess you could say.

Anyways, if its alright, can I be the Golfers?

Bartleby

Okay, Neotrix. You have the Golfers gang. Nah, your Build Up Your Gang is cool smile.gif I wish you the best with it, I know I'll keep reporting.

I'll take the Cubans, Bartleby. Thanks man. This is a pretty cool concept. It kinda fits how Vice City was.

Bartleby

My pleasure Ciabatta wink.gif I've added the Cubans to the list, but remember, you can give your gang your name of choice.

Edited by Bartleby
Bartleby

Ciabatta, you can be the Cuban Kings.

Chunky Monkey, I'll put you down as Sharks. What color do you want your gangs name to be?

Disco Inferno
Hey man, I want to have a gang there called Fight Club there, thanks. Color gray for the gang.
Bartleby

Ok Disco Inferno, Fight Club is yours, I'll make the color grey, sorry I missed that before. blush.gif

Remember people, you can also join one of the gangs.

Edited by Bartleby
Bartleby

You can start anytime you like smile.gif No gangs will fold after every month until we have 7 gangs though, that's the only change.

ATTN: Dug deals take 35 minutes. I'm sorry I wasn't clear on this before.

Edited by Bartleby
Bartleby

Yellow it is, Chunky. So now you guys can run drug deals-drive-bys, robberies, races, pimping, whatever.

Bartleby

Sorry chunky, but you need 680c to buy Sunshine Autos. Each gang starts out with 100c. 100c is what the Sharks currently have.smile.gif

ATTN: A new rule has been instated. It has to do with drive-bys:

If the Kingpin is online, it is worth 20 points if a drive-by is done in his presence.
Edited by Bartleby
Chunky Monkey

Sorry man, i thought it said 1000c each gang starts off with........n00b!!!!

Sorry again! blush.gif

Bartleby

no problem, would anyone mind starting off by doing something? perhaps to another gang?

Just tryin to heat things up cool.gif

Bartleby

Ok, the sharks now own Uzis. They have 50c now.

ATTN: Yet another change. Sorry about all of these, but the drive-by now has to eb called at least 15 minutes in advance.

I'll buy an Uzi.

Also, I would like to do some pimpen.

Neotrix gets his 24k gold cup gathers his hoes and walks down the streets of Vice City
Edited by Neotrix
Bartleby

Your drive-by will happen in 15 minutes, Neotrix. Hopefully Disco will be on then. Hopefully for you at least. cool.gif

By the way: If you wanna be sneaky, you can PM me this stuff. Just be sure to post it on here when it goes down (it being drive-bys, drug deals, etc.)

ATTN: Limit to two drive-bys a day for each gang.

EDIT: Neotrix, you've earned 10c for the Golfers for pimping.

Edited by Bartleby
Bartleby

chunky, Neotrix called a drive-by to happen now...and you're still on..:

+20 to Golfers (since chunky is Kingpin)

+10 (DBR)

Congrats Neotrix, you have earned the Golfers 30c biggrin.gif

For now, i have to go, but I'll be back.

EDIT: Please excuse the double post blush.gif

Edited by Bartleby

I see you have added two unlockable properties that will allow you to expand to Liberty City. If we were to buy one of those properties, would we be able to charge other people to use it? Like have bargain prices?

Bartleby
I see you have added two unlockable properties that will allow you to expand to Liberty City. If we were to buy one of those properties, would we be able to charge other people to use it? Like have bargain prices?

Well, this has something to do with what you said, you can buy other gang's properties, given that they let you buy them, and they probably will charge more than they bought it for.

Not a bad idea you mentioned. Maybe in the future we could have it so that a gang could send one person to Liberty City as a contact, but I'll work out the details later.

Alright Bartleby, get an Uzi for the Kings and i'd like to start pimping. By the way, I want a drug deal to go down between the Kings and the Golfers.

Bartleby

@Ciabatta: Uzi for the Kings it is. I'll ask Neotrix when I see him if he accepts the deal. Pimping gives you 10c. The Kings now have 60c.smile.gif

@Disco Inferno: Pimping +Uzi=60 credits smile.gif

ATTN: Yet another rule. Sorry, just that originally drug deals were to be done me on the gang, not gang on gang. But I'll gladly change this rule, and say Drug Deals take 20 mins to finish (Hint: gives you 5 mins to "crash the party" if ya know what i mean)

Thanks

Edited by Bartleby
Chunky Monkey
chunky, Neotrix called a drive-by to happen now...and you're still on..:

+20 to Golfers (since chunky is Kingpin)

+10 (DBR)

Congrats Neotrix, you have earned the Golfers 30c biggrin.gif

For now, i have to go, but I'll be back.

EDIT: Please excuse the double post blush.gif

HUH?

He did a drive by on the fight club, and that is not related to my gang, so why have i had money taken off?

FBI Agent RX

Hey, Im new here! Well Bartleboy, do you think you can make a gang called the Bikers? I would really wanna be a biker like Mitch Baker! cool.gif