GTA Long Night Demo

Postaldude

Thanks

It works:)

Postaldude

gtafunster

i have a question about this mod if anyone can help please smile.gif

you no how you use mod installer

well ive unzipped this mod and its in folders and its just a basic qustion i have

between the Update and the mod i have 3 MAIN.SCM files

ile explain how each one starts and maybe someone can tell me the one im ment to use confused.gif

3 main.scm's

1st one starts me on the upper level of the mall, right next to the exit

2nd one starts me in the cafe and i have to run out and activate emergency power

3rd one starts in the cafe and a with power cut off again

but for some reason theres no visable exit upstairs in the mall

how & were does yours start ?

and are you sure its the full (completable version or missions crash)

mine only crashes if the hunter at the end touches me

thanks in advance smile.gif

ps

how come i have 3 lol (i got 1 with update and 2 with mod)

{downloaded it from gamersalience about 7 months ago}

downlaod.com link fails for me and gamersalience is now corupt file

Edited by gtafunster

hellfish

Use the second one.

VEN0M

Hello, this mod looks really good.

Please could you post the download links

Thanks

Farcaz

went are you want release version 3?

hellfish

The final build will release as soon as it is finished, which hopefully won't be too much longer.

Bernard Jazz
The final build will release as soon as it is finished, which hopefully won't be too much longer.

It's taken a while, but i know it will be worth it.

The demo alone is better then most of the mission mods.

Drizz
is there long night mod for liberty city??

Drizz

sorry.. double post

Edited by Drizz

Bernard Jazz
is there long night mod for liberty city??

i think someone made a similar mod for GTA3, but not for the LC mod for VC..

i just confused myself confused.gif

necrokrome

i think you did Mealing blink.gif anyway, i enjoyed the hell out of this mod. mmmm zombilicious.

boomstick slinger

I have played Hellfish's working version of the final release.

He let me play it on his computer, and I completed all of the missions he's got so far.

I'm glad that I have gotten to play this upcoming game while the rest of you must wait.

I have seen his other stuff, too. Look for a Max Payne 2 mod recently released somewhere.

When you play the final version, be sure to look for Ralph Machio. He will talk to you about life as a former child star after the Zombie Apocolypse.

I expect my name will appear in the credits for that.

gtafunster

i found this on CodenameVice, maybe handy for some users

this will compile it all into 1 VCM for handy install

VCMP Install Script (for making a VCM for mod manager)

just make sure every file is inside a folder called MapMod

C:\MapMod

//Long Night Demo//Created By Hellfish$walkthrough_txt = include('C:\MapMod\walkthrough.txt');$knife_ifp = include('C:\MapMod\knife.ifp');$american_gxt = include('C:\MapMod\american.gxt');$app_ico = include('C:\MapMod\app.ico');$Player_bmp = include('C:\MapMod\Player.bmp');$default_ide = include('C:\MapMod\default.ide');$fistfite_dat = include('C:\MapMod\fistfite.dat');$Main_scm = include('C:\MapMod\Main.scm');$particle_cfg = include('C:\MapMod\particle.cfg');$ped_dat = include('C:\MapMod\ped.dat');$pedgrp_dat = include('C:\MapMod\pedgrp.dat');$pedstats_dat = include('C:\MapMod\pedstats.dat');$timecyc_dat = include('C:\MapMod\timecyc.dat');$weapon_dat = include('C:\MapMod\weapon.dat');$Gtatitles_mpg = include('C:\MapMod\Gtatitles.mpg');$Logo_mpg = include('C:\MapMod\Logo.mpg');$brassknuckle_dff = include('C:\MapMod\brassknuckle.dff');$buddyshot_dff = include('C:\MapMod\buddyshot.dff');$caddy_dff = include('C:\MapMod\caddy.dff');$Cba_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Cba.dff');$Cbb_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Cbb.dff');$Cla_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Cla.dff');$Clb_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Clb.dff');$gda_dff = include('C:\MapMod\gda.dff');$Gdb_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Gdb.dff');$Hna_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Hna.dff');$Hnb_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Hnb.dff');$jfoto_dff = include('C:\MapMod\jfoto.dff');$knifecur_dff = include('C:\MapMod\knifecur.dff');$Player_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Player.dff');$player3_dff = include('C:\MapMod\player3.dff');$python_dff = include('C:\MapMod\python.dff');$sga_dff = include('C:\MapMod\sga.dff');$Sgb_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Sgb.dff');$Swat_dff = include('C:\MapMod\Swat.dff');$wfosh_dff = include('C:\MapMod\wfosh.dff');$wfyjg_dff = include('C:\MapMod\wfyjg.dff');$wfysh_dff = include('C:\MapMod\wfysh.dff');$WFYSK_dff = include('C:\MapMod\WFYSK.dff');$wmoca_dff = include('C:\MapMod\wmoca.dff');$WMYJG_dff = include('C:\MapMod\WMYJG.dff');$WMYSK_dff = include('C:\MapMod\WMYSK.dff');$ap_roads_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ap_roads.txd');$ap_roadsect1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ap_roadsect1.txd');$aproadsN_txd = include('C:\MapMod\aproadsN.txd');$bat_txd = include('C:\MapMod\bat.txd');$bb_exterior_txd = include('C:\MapMod\bb_exterior.txd');$brassknuckle_txd = include('C:\MapMod\brassknuckle.txd');$buddyshot_txd = include('C:\MapMod\buddyshot.txd');$bwidge_txd = include('C:\MapMod\bwidge.txd');$Cba_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Cba.txd');$Cbb_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Cbb.txd');$chnsaw_txd = include('C:\MapMod\chnsaw.txd');$ci_studionew1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ci_studionew1.txd');$cl_ext1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\cl_ext1.txd');$Cla_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Cla.txd');$Clb_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Clb.txd');$cop_fake_ext02_txd = include('C:\MapMod\cop_fake_ext02.txd');$cop_fake_ext03_txd = include('C:\MapMod\cop_fake_ext03.txd');$dock_bridge_txd = include('C:\MapMod\dock_bridge.txd');$dockgrnd_txd = include('C:\MapMod\dockgrnd.txd');$dockroads_txd = include('C:\MapMod\dockroads.txd');$dt_sheraton_txd = include('C:\MapMod\dt_sheraton.txd');$dt_stadium_txd = include('C:\MapMod\dt_stadium.txd');$dtn_roads_txd = include('C:\MapMod\dtn_roads.txd');$dts_roads_txd = include('C:\MapMod\dts_roads.txd');$firetruk_txd = include('C:\MapMod\firetruk.txd');$flame_txd = include('C:\MapMod\flame.txd');$foodcourt_txd = include('C:\MapMod\foodcourt.txd');$Gda_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Gda.txd');$Gdb_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Gdb.txd');$generic_txd = include('C:\MapMod\generic.txd');$gf_northbridge_txd = include('C:\MapMod\gf_northbridge.txd');$gfflag_txd = include('C:\MapMod\gfflag.txd');$golf3_txd = include('C:\MapMod\golf3.txd');$haitbuildsea1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\haitbuildsea1.txd');$haitrdbuilf_txd = include('C:\MapMod\haitrdbuilf.txd');$Hna_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Hna.txd');$Hnb_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Hnb.txd');$IGHlary_txd = include('C:\MapMod\IGHlary.txd');$ingramsl_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ingramsl.txd');$jfoto_txd = include('C:\MapMod\jfoto.txd');$jmoto_txd = include('C:\MapMod\jmoto.txd');$lawcutext_txd = include('C:\MapMod\lawcutext.txd');$lh_roads_txd = include('C:\MapMod\lh_roads.txd');$lhaitiblk6f_txd = include('C:\MapMod\lhaitiblk6f.txd');$lhaitiblk6k_txd = include('C:\MapMod\lhaitiblk6k.txd');$lithawaste_txd = include('C:\MapMod\lithawaste.txd');$litthabg1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\litthabg1.txd');$litthablk6_txd = include('C:\MapMod\litthablk6.txd');$littlhab1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\littlhab1.txd');$mall_ammu_txd = include('C:\MapMod\mall_ammu.txd');$mall_ground_txd = include('C:\MapMod\mall_ground.txd');$mall_props_txd = include('C:\MapMod\mall_props.txd');$mall_veg_txd = include('C:\MapMod\mall_veg.txd');$mallext_txd = include('C:\MapMod\mallext.txd');$mallitems_txd = include('C:\MapMod\mallitems.txd');$mallplants_txd = include('C:\MapMod\mallplants.txd');$malltotal_txd = include('C:\MapMod\malltotal.txd');$ml_clothes_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ml_clothes.txd');$ml_coffee_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ml_coffee.txd');$ml_jewellers_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ml_jewellers.txd');$ml_tuneless_txd = include('C:\MapMod\ml_tuneless.txd');$nb_bridge1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\nb_bridge1.txd');$nbdecoshop01_txd = include('C:\MapMod\nbdecoshop01.txd');$nbhospital_txd = include('C:\MapMod\nbhospital.txd');$nbwbridge_txd = include('C:\MapMod\nbwbridge.txd');$odnroads_txd = include('C:\MapMod\odnroads.txd');$pizzaboy_txd = include('C:\MapMod\pizzaboy.txd');$player3_txd = include('C:\MapMod\player3.txd');$python_txd = include('C:\MapMod\python.txd');$sga_txd = include('C:\MapMod\sga.txd');$Sgb_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Sgb.txd');$shotgspa_txd = include('C:\MapMod\shotgspa.txd');$sjmh1haitiroad_txd = include('C:\MapMod\sjmh1haitiroad.txd');$sjmroadhaitiN_txd = include('C:\MapMod\sjmroadhaitiN.txd');$sniper_txd = include('C:\MapMod\sniper.txd');$star3_txd = include('C:\MapMod\star3.txd');$star4_txd = include('C:\MapMod\star4.txd');$star5_txd = include('C:\MapMod\star5.txd');$starbridge_txd = include('C:\MapMod\starbridge.txd');$starroad_txd = include('C:\MapMod\starroad.txd');$Swat_txd = include('C:\MapMod\Swat.txd');$washmallpark_txd = include('C:\MapMod\washmallpark.txd');$washroads_txd = include('C:\MapMod\washroads.txd');$wfosh_txd = include('C:\MapMod\wfosh.txd');$wfyjg_txd = include('C:\MapMod\wfyjg.txd');$wfysh_txd = include('C:\MapMod\wfysh.txd');$wfysk_txd = include('C:\MapMod\wfysk.txd');$wmoca_txd = include('C:\MapMod\wmoca.txd');$wmyjg_txd = include('C:\MapMod\wmyjg.txd');$wmysk_txd = include('C:\MapMod\wmysk.txd');$LOADSC0_txd = include('C:\MapMod\LOADSC0.txd');$outro_txd = include('C:\MapMod\outro.txd');$SPLASH1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\SPLASH1.txd');$SPLASH2_txd = include('C:\MapMod\SPLASH2.txd');$SPLASH3_txd = include('C:\MapMod\SPLASH3.txd');$fonts_txd = include('C:\MapMod\fonts.txd');$fronten1_txd = include('C:\MapMod\fronten1.txd');$fronten2_txd = include('C:\MapMod\fronten2.txd');$hud_txd = include('C:\MapMod\hud.txd');$particle_txd = include('C:\MapMod\particle.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ap_roads.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ap_roadsect1.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','aproadsN.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','bat.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','bb_exterior.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','brassknuckle.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','brassknuckle.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','buddyshot.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','buddyshot.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','bwidge.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','caddy.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Cba.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Cba.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Cbb.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Cbb.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','chnsaw.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ci_studionew1.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','cl_ext1.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Cla.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Cla.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Clb.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Clb.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','cop_fake_ext02.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','cop_fake_ext03.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','dock_bridge.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','dockgrnd.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','dockroads.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','dt_sheraton.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','dt_stadium.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','dtn_roads.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','dts_roads.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','firetruk.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','flame.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','foodcourt.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','gda.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Gda.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Gdb.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Gdb.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','gf_northbridge.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','gfflag.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','golf3.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','haitbuildsea1.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','haitrdbuilf.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Hna.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Hna.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Hnb.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Hnb.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','IGHlary.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ingramsl.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','jfoto.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','jfoto.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','jmoto.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','knifecur.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','lawcutext.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','lh_roads.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','lhaitiblk6f.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','lhaitiblk6k.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','lithawaste.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','litthabg1.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','litthablk6.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','littlhab1.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','mall_ammu.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','mall_ground.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','mall_props.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','mall_veg.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','mallext.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','mallitems.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','mallplants.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','malltotal.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ml_clothes.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ml_coffee.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ml_jewellers.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','ml_tuneless.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','nb_bridge1.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','nbdecoshop01.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','nbhospital.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','nbwbridge.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','odnroads.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','pizzaboy.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Player.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','player3.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','player3.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','python.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','python.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','sga.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','sga.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Sgb.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Sgb.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','shotgspa.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','sjmh1haitiroad.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','sjmroadhaitiN.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','sniper.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','star3.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','star4.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','star5.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','starbridge.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','starroad.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Swat.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','Swat.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','washmallpark.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','washroads.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wfosh.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wfosh.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wfyjg.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wfyjg.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wfysh.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wfysh.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','WFYSK.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wfysk.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wmoca.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wmoca.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','WMYJG.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wmyjg.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','WMYSK.dff');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','wmysk.txd');image_addfile('\models\gta3.img','knife.ifp');file_copy($app_ico, '\Icons\');file_copy($american_gxt, '\TEXT\');file_copy($Gtatitles_mpg, '\movies\');file_copy($Logo_mpg, '\movies\');file_copy($fonts_txd, '\models\');file_copy($fronten1_txd, '\models\');file_copy($fronten2_txd, '\models\');file_copy($hud_txd, '\models\');file_copy($particle_txd, '\models\');file_copy($generic_txd, '\models\');file_copy($Player_bmp, '\models\generic\');file_copy($default_ide, '\data\');file_copy($fistfite_dat, '\data\');file_copy($Main_scm, '\data\');file_copy($particle_cfg, '\data\');file_copy($ped_dat, '\data\');file_copy($pedgrp_dat, '\data\');file_copy($pedstats_dat, '\data\');file_copy($timecyc_dat, '\data\');file_copy($weapon_dat, '\data\');file_copy($LOADSC0_txd, '\TXD\');file_copy($outro_txd, '\TXD\');file_copy($SPLASH1_txd, '\TXD\');file_copy($SPLASH2_txd, '\TXD\');file_copy($SPLASH3_txd, '\TXD\');

2005M

I have a better idear for a download hellfish.

why dont you copy vice city's long night and put it in a zip so you only had to move the dictonry to rockstar. tounge2.gif

Bernard Jazz

Hahaha! you're joking right??

Why put gta3.img in a zip folder just for about 20 updated textures!?!

It saves a good 300mb or more if he does it the way he is.

2005M

imaging one day this topic had 100 pages because it is so good. biggrin.gifcolgate.gif

and happy birthday to my sister.

and hellfish your cookie score get ready cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif i like this topic.

Edited by 2005M

Tecate

Long Night is making steady progress.

A Max Payne 2 total conversion mod we made a year ago just hit the streets today and the kids are going wild. Fighting Hellfish fans may want to check this out.

NG 404: Kunju De Suchiro

Edited by Tecate

2deuce2

thats awsome!

mikedeaton16

Yo, hellfish sorry i havent posted in a few monthes. I just came to check if you've made any updates on your mod. and if not whats taking so long?! biggrin.gif

snb

zombies and gta, my dream come true, just wanted to say great work hellfish! hope the mod is coming along nicely cos the demo blew me away!

GRIM!

hi i liked the first relese havvent got the others... it was cool!

btw do you want this skin in your mod??

user posted image

ïts actualy made for my mod MAD MANS LAND check it out wink.gif

Edited by GRIM!

boomstick slinger

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/08/hi..._zombie_threat/

I'm skeptical about the details of this case. Still: an alarming article.

The kid described went to jail around March 8th of this year for writing zombie stories set in a high school. His hometown police made the quite completely reasonable deduction that children who fanticize about raising armies of the dead to murder innocent classmates will, in some form, act on those convictions. Soon, the media will cite the kid responsible for the recent school shooting in Minnesota, which post-dates the incident described in the article, as evidence that the kid should have been suspended because the Minnesota maniac, according to his classmates, also composed zombie fanfiction.

It all makes so much sense: this kid would fail in his grand and diabolical scheme to plunder the local cymetary and revive the dead by shocking the living f**k into them. Then, not becoming the sanctimonious, necromancing bastard that he had hoped, he would march onward without an army of the dead at his side. Too bad. For one, there's less glory in it.

In conclusion, Hellfish and Tecate are responsible for influencing these kids with their tasteless trash of a video game. They should be locked away with the sodomites -- no trial, no parol, without even stopping at go to collect 200 dollars.

Edited by boomstick slinger

Bernard Jazz

He got arrested for writing a story about zombies?

Haven't those bastard cops anything better to do?

Stupid f*cking wankers..

Guest Timmy2006m

Hellfish hasent posted for awhile on how he is doing his mod.

boomstick slinger

As the original fighting hellfish, I feel at liberty to speak candidly about their work. I have, as stated earlier, played their game (post-demo, pre-release, working version), and you will all enjoy it very much.

Lots of new things to do. Lots of levels, many stories told and connected in many ways, recurring characters, neat weapons, et cetera.

My favorite is the helicopter mission. The airplane mission is a close second. Third place goes to all of the others, which isn't to suggest you will dislike them at all -- just that the former two are my personal favorites because I like airplane and helicopter games.

My only criticism is this: they should have taken my advice by working Ralph Machio into it somehow, for then he would likely see and possibly read this forum when downloading/researching the game.

I am addressing you, Ralph Machio: I am the Karate Kid, you phony bastard. I submit that we have a karate match in the style of the original Karate Kid tourament to determine who is the best. The winner bangs Elizabeth Shue.

Edited by boomstick slinger

SuRFaCiNg
*edit again*

Zombies never showed up, probably my mistake when installing all the txd and dff files.

Also, it crashed after i went into the army base and started shooting all the zombies with a sniper rifle.

i've the same problem when i try to go out of the mall... ph34r.gif

Guest Timmy2006m

It happens too all of us even me. I think its because hell fish forgot to replace the textures probley i think it will be fixed in the full version. I want to know if there is going to be humans in the full version as in servies. Mealing who got sent too prision.

Edited by Timmy2006m

Lil_Goldie_Loc

it would be cool if the mta people and the hellfish people could team up and make a online version of this like one team is the zombies and the other is the humans if u got bit u turn into a zombie god that would be too cool it would be like gta mixed with resident evil outbreak

Bernard Jazz
it would be cool if the mta people and the hellfish people could team up and make a online version of this like one team is the zombies and the other is the humans if u got bit u turn into a zombie god that would be too cool it would be like gta mixed with resident evil outbreak

Hell it would be cool, but there would be more chance of being struck my lightning, then getting ran over by a 100mph milk cart and then winning the lottory.

imheretostay
Can anyone tell me how to get out of the mall?